Eaten Alive

By AlfieMeader

The horrific zombie apocalypse breaks out! Alfie finds himself with two people that he has only just met as t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Finale
Final Note

Chapter 14

1.6K 111 3
By AlfieMeader

We carried on driving as we watched the smoke from the town rise higher and higher and everyone kept swapping driving turns.

(Leighanna's POV)

"Kian... Where's Harry?" Leighanna asked. Kian didn't reply. I stared at him for a while. "I...I...Killed him." he replied after a few minutes. Everybody stopped in silence, nobody dared to ask questions. It was quiet for about 4 hours "Why did you kill him and how did you kill him?" I suddenly asked. "Why did you kill Ryan and Caitlyn?" He replied. I stayed quiet and everyone stared at me. "What are you all looking at I just witnessed it and so did Shannon. Kian actually killed Harry. Plus me and Alfie were just doing you all a favour they were getting annoying anyway and they were weak." I said. Everyone was to weak to disagree. I was getting hungry so i pulled out one of the walky talkies that Kian gave to me and the driver. "Pull over when possible please." I whispered. The truck stopped and the back of the trailer opened. "Everyone have a toilet break and eat something, then were back on the road." Alfie demanded. "Where are we actually heading?" Kian asked. "Wisconsin. I figured since there are hardly any people in that state maybe there arn't as many zombies." Alfie replied. I asked Alfie and shannon to follow me into the trees. "They know we killed them." I said. "What? how?" Alfie asked. "Never mind! We have bigger problems. Run!" I shouted as a herd of about 200 zombies approached. "Everyone into the trucks. Hurry." Alfie shouted.

(Alfie's POV)

The herd of zombies were getting closer. I was screaming at people to get into the trucks. "Put the engines on." I screamed at the drivers. I got into the front seat with sinead and everthing was locked. All the other trucks had gone, But ours didn't start. We had all the people in the back. "Is everyone okay?" I asked through the walky talky. "There..Ge..in...In ......." They replied panicingly. The walky talking was muzzled and after that there was no reply. "Its too heavy!" Sinead shouted. I quickly thought. There was no food in the back of our trucks. just dying people. I pressed the eject button. I felt horrible but its what i had to do. We drove off and we saw the trailer beeing destroyed. "Im sorry!" I said into the walky talky. After another few hours of driveing, all the trucks met up and because we were in a hurry, there were random drivers. The survivers were: Me, Sinead, Leighanna, Peck, Kian and Francesca.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 2.4K 24
Stella and Logan have reached the coast. Now, all that's left is to move up it's length and find Max, the man Stella has been desperate to reunite w...
49K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
1M 64.8K 69
When a deadly disease ravages the town of Holmsley, Frankie and her friends find themselves trapped inside a military-blockaded quarantine zone. ...
31.8K 1.5K 32
+β€Žβž³ Maggie Greene X Reader β€Žβž³+ β€’Gender Neutral so all can readβ€’ In all ways of life.. Or death, there's The Beginning.. The beginning of something ne...