๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ || ๐—๐—๐—ž

By _4STRID

โ"I want to do very sinful things to you"โž More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

45

2.5K 56 16
By _4STRID

»«

»«

NSFW

He continues the deep passionate kiss as i froze in my position, his hands travel on my waist band..Taking off my shorts.

I tried to close my eyes but, those memories were flashing back in my head..

I remember myself on the cold marble ground, being paralyzed and some random person taking off my clothes and r#ping me, my breath start to hitch, tears falling out of my eyes, and sweat dripping down on my temples.

My breathing was slowly fading away, i feel so scared and terrified remembering those memories.."Why are you crying?" A deep manly voice spoked on the kiss, making my eyes shot open.."I'm not crying, i just miss this kiss" I lied, I don't want him to knew that i was raped..Because if he does, he's probably gonna blame that it's my fault that i didn't fight back.. He's gonna be angry when he didn't let himself get pleasured.

His kisses trail on my neck, leaving me shivers and goosebumps through my skin..I cried silently as he continued his kisses going deeper and deeper.

He unbuttoned my pajamas and my bottom, revealing my almost naked body..My body was still covered with my black lace lingerie and a black silky bra, i saw him licking his lips, "Fuck" i heard him curse under his breath.."I want to fuck you so hard now" He rip my laced undergarments.

Why can't i stop remembering those trauma and enjoy this session I'm having? I tried so hard to forget those but it's still flashing on my head.. It's so hard for trauma to be forgotten.

I don't have the mood to have sex anymore, it's so sad the fact that after getting r8ped..You don't feel the same like before anymore.

His mouth sucked my stomach and up to my breasts, i moaned in pain..I can see the purple marks on my breast and on my stomach slowly appearing on my sensitive skin, his eyes peirced on mine, locking a intense eye contact with me.

His eye contact make my legs weakened, his deep eye contact is mesmerizing and it's so fucking violent and his smirk..I want to take off his impish smirk on his face, "Fuck it" His breath hitched, "I can't tease you anymore" I was surprised that he didn't ask me his permission to enter his key into my hole.

Tears escape on my eyes, I wasn't satisfied in this session..I can still remember when that r4pist did it with me, while having this session, those getting  r4pe are running in my thoughts, perhaps i am right..Sex will never be the same to me.

I choked in my own saliva, i was confused that he smirk after i got choked with my own saliva.."Satisfied that much?" His thrust were getting slow but hard, making me moan in his rhythm.

Yes, i am so traumatized after that incident happened, and yes i remembered all of those terrible memories while having this sex session but..While jungkook is fcking me, it was somehow satisfying.

I'm flustered whether i should be satisfied with this or not, i am in traumatic..But i kinda miss the way he fucks me really hard, fast and roughly.

I miss his warm and cold touch traveling and contacting with my skin, "Y/n..F-Fuck" He cursed, beads of his salty sweat were dripping down to his neck and to his chest, making him look so desirable and hot.

I can't even moan for a moment, because after that incident..I lost my voice and almost lost my thoughts, i felt paralyzed because of the drug i sniffed through my nostrils, all i did that time is scream for desperate help but it's really useless because I'm paralyzed.

"R-Right there..Shit!" His breath hitched, his thrust went faster and swift..I can't really tell if i really like this or I don't, I'm not in the mood for sex because of that incident..Perhaps I'm satisfied because he's just too, addictive.

I can hear him growl deeply, spoking "I-I'm coming!" His thrust became mercilessly..I grip the sheets as well as i can feel my sweet spot hitting repeatedly due to his rhythm, his dangling silver chain necklace makes him more attractive and hot.

Quiet sound of moans escape on my mouth, my mouth opened wide to to this satisfying pleasure I'm feeling.."I'm almost t-there" I stuttered, we both moaned in unsion when we felt our organism reaching simultaneously..He remains on thrusting and let our mixed juices flood out of my hole.

He stopped and immediately went on my kitten and lick it violently, his tongue went circular on my wet cl!t..I arched my back in pleasure, i was shaking violently when his tongue entered in me, i can feel his smirk while he's pleasuring me using his tongue.

He suddenly stopped, "You cummed again..Hm" His deep chuckes echoed, leaving chills down my spine, he grab my neck making me sit up, his lips were pressed on mine..He abruptly bit my lips making me gasped, his tongue explored every inch of my mouth, i can taste our mixed juices together.

I can tell that it taste really sweet, "We both taste good, aren't we?" He spoked through the makeout, making me slowly nod my head..His cold hands grab my ass, which makes me sit on his lap, i can feel his d!ck brushing on my wet entrance.

We make out until he was pinned against the head board, he let go of our linked lips and stare at my eyes, his breathtaking stare makes me kinda in the mood, I can't resist how fucking hot and charming he is, with just those two doey eyes on you.. You're already wet.

The moonlight hit his face, causing him to look unreal..My heart is beating so fast because of the way he stared at me, "Please fuck me" My mouth suddenly blabber out of nowhere, making my eyes widen..His smirk became more impish and teasing, he went close to my ear, whispering "You want master to fuck you? Hm" His seductive voice spoked as his breath brushed on my ear.

I lick my lips and look down, and my eyes went up to him innocently and bit my lip in nervousness.."You're tempting me so fucking hard" His hands gripped on my ass tighter, "If you lick and bit your lips while looking at me innocently like you did a while ago, I'll go fucking hard and rough on you.. Don't do that again? Understood, sweetheart?" His other hand grabbed my chin, causing me to look at him.

I just bobbed my head slowly, "Say it with your mouth" His attractive words make me speechless and unspeakable.."Y-Yeah" My dry throat spoked, "Say it with master" I rolled my eyes, "I understood, m-master" His onyx orbs stare at my soul deeply after i said those words, he lick his lips before locking his lips on mine, again.

I gasped when i feel him enter unexpectedly, both of his hands grip my ass so the pace can be more swift and rapid..As soon as i arch my back and my neck, his mouth suck my nipples, adding more pleasure to it, and his lips slowly travelled into my neck, looking for my sensitive area.

My moans became loud when his lips caressed on the sensitive spot of my neck, i grunt when he start to suck it harder..I almost can't handle this pleasure because this is getting too much, "J-Jungkook.." I moaned his name signalling him that I'm almost cumming.

He continued to fuck me harder and roughly, the wet sounds, groans and moans echoed on the room making this atmosphere lustful.."I'm a-alre—" I can't utter all of my words, the pleasure is too violent and I can't even stand it.

My walls suddenly clenched, causing him to go deep..He bend his neck back and groaned, his hands and legs were shaking, he stop thrusting and heavily pressed my legs and hips on him.

"F-Fuck!" Jungkook growled, "You feel so fucking good oh my goodness!" He spoked in between his deep lustful moans, he let go inside me and abruptly pull my hair into a ponytail using his hands, i opened my mouth, knowing what's gonna happen next.

I can feel his large friend of him were hooking in my mouth, i coughed when he hitted the lower part of my throat.."S-Shit y/n!" My cough caused vibration, so i can tell that he probably liked it..My tongue travel into a circular motion, his moans grew louder but deep, "You're such a good girl!" He screamed, his hands gripped on my hair and move it back and fourth..I continued to do my job.

As soon as he was almost cumming, i gulped his sweet juices and continued to lick his sensitive tip innocently just like an ice cream, my eyes gaze of him..His stare were deep and intense, it was kinda scary, but hot too.."Stop staring at me like that" His breath hitched shortly, he cummed on my mouth twice.

After, i lie down beside him..I was about to close my eyes but i can feel his hot breath brushing on my ears, spoking "Sweetheart, that's just the warm up.." My eyes shot open, i groaned when i felt my bare back hits the cold glass wall, "J-Jungkook, people might see us—" I was about to utter my words, but his index finger stopped me from speaking.."As they should, because i want to show everyone where the fuck you belong to" My cheeks didn't hesitated to blush.

He fucked my against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waistline..His arms were on my ass to support me, his thrust were faster than before, i rolled my eyes feeling my sweet spot hitting again and again, "R-Right there" I groaned, bending my head backwards.

He went more faster, knowing that he's almost there, My legs were shaking and getting weak because of the way he fucked me..So deep, rough, hard and really fast, It's causing my legs to gave up, i immediately grab his neck before i fall to the hard ground.

My nails dug into his bare back, causing it to bleed.."Y-Y/n!!" He grumble as he bend his back, he seductively bit his lips whilst he's closing his doey eyes, and his cols necklace chain and rings leave me shivers down my spine.

I can feel his hand wrapping on my tall neck, choking me.."J-Jungkook" My hoarse voice moaned for him to stop, but he continued choking me, his rings give me so much shivers, his rings are really cold.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, my walls tightened causing him to moan loudly and thrust in me deeper and faster, i gasped loudly when i feel his warm juices deep inside my womb..I can feel a knot on my stomach when he found my sweet spot.

We both moaned in unsion as we both cummed together, "You're such a good girl tonight, hm?" He spoked with his rare seductive voice, his rare seductive voice really make me wanna act up..He intertwined his lips with me.

We continued kissing each other until we both fell on the mattress, "I missed you so fucking bad" He spoked in between the kisses, he went on my neck and left a live bite one last time.."M-Me too" I stuttered, before he let go of the kiss, he grab something from the shelf..Making me confused, "Here.." He throw me a small single pill, i grab the water next to the lamp shade and swallow it.

We both lay down to each other, we let ourselves sleep comfortably..He was spooning me, i can feel his dck brushing on mine, "Goodnight, sweetheart.." He spoked with a deep raspy from behind, making me almost flinched.."G-Goodnight, kook" Those are the words i spoked before i let myself swallow into a dark dreamless sleep.

_______

I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME, I'M SO SORRY I'M BUSY AT SCHOOL LMAO 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874 30 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
2.3K 46 11
taehyung: just relax princess. I will make sure you like your first punishment
1.3K 51 22
"what have you done again, jungkook?" note: includes violence and curses. lowercase intended.
5.7K 154 39
"This is your first time?" he asked while smirking. *clichรฉ alert:)