HarleyxJoker Short Stories

By itzbambi825

Short stories of Harley and Joker I think of myself, inspiration from other fanfics/movies/comics and more. I... More

The Child
The Child Part 2
Batsy, Batsy, Batsy
The Kidnapping
The Kidnapping Part Two
The Escape
Haha
He loves me, he loves me not.
The Ace Card
A/N
Friends...?
No more Joker?
Another Chance (No More Joker? Pt.2)
Happy Ending? (No More Joker? Pt.3)
Punchline
Replaced (Punchline Pt.2)
A Dream?
Mazeltov! It's A Quinn...?
Enemies To Lovers
Gone
How's That Punchline?
A/N
Baby Bat
Killing Joke
A/N
Half Past Five
Half Past Five Pt.2
Sneaky Flowers
Forgotten(pt. 1)
A/N
Another A/N-6K?!?!
Remembrance(Forgotten Pt.2)
Welcome Back (Forgotten Pt.3)
Jealousy
Update
Peek-a-boo
Scandal of Gotham
Scandal of Gotham Pt.2
A little break
Last Author Note

Reverse

174 5 2
By itzbambi825

Kind of having a writers block so if anyone has ideas or requests I'd apprieciate it!! DM's or comments :))

Thought of this even though I kind of feel like it's basic and unoriginal but hey, why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and slicked my hair back. I didn't sleep much last night, I was told I'd be getting a new patient today at Arkham and it was her.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked out the door. I walked up to the street and started walking up the street to the bus stop. Not paying attention as I was watching everyone pass by, I didn't hear the bus behind me, getting closer to the bus stop. I glanced back before jogging to catch up.

I stepped in and saw it full. As always. I internally sighed and grabbed onto a bar next to me as the bus lurched forward. About 5 or so minutes of watching the people and buildings wiz past I grabbed the string to request a stop. I stepped off the bus and walked towards the front gate. My nerves came back.

Was I really ready for this?

I stopped and took a deep breath before I walked into the building. I walked over to my bosses office and lifted my hand to knock. As I was about to the door swung open.

"Oh! I didn't know you were there my bad. I need to speak to though Jack so come in!" My boss said. I smiled and nodded, walking into the small office.

I sat down across from him. "So," He said grabbing a folder. "This is the file, your first session is at 1, anything you need is in there." He explained, handing me the folder. I nodded.

"Sure thing thank you, I appreciate the chance for this sir." I said smiling. He chuckled.

"You're welcome kid, but be careful, if you've heard anything you know she's a handful." He said standing. "But anyways, I have a meeting to run to!" He said. I nodded and stood, following him out his office.

I headed over to my own to kill some time and get things done before this session.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair, stretching. I glanced at the clock. 12:30.

I leaned forward, putting my head in my hands and closing my eyes for a moment.

I wasn't scared or regretting anything, just nervous. I know I signed up for this job, but sometimes emotions would take over profession. I can't do that today.

I stood and walked around my office a little, reading over some of the files. I stood in front of the mirror on my wall and combed through my hair with my fingers. I got this. I glanced at the clock again. 12:55.

I gathered my items and started walking down the halls to a session room. I walked up to the security guard outside the door and showed my badge and proof I had permission to be there. He nodded and opened the door, letting me walk in.

I walked inside to see a table with two chairs and her sitting on one side. She glanced over and a haunting grin overtook her face. I sat down and avoided eye contact as I shuffled through papers.

I cleared my throat and looked back up. The girl in front of me had long blonde hair, one side red and the other black. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit and a straight jacket, confining her. She stared directly into my eyes, still grinning.

"Well, sending me some one new isn't that thoughtful? I never really did like the other one." She said leaning back into the chair, rolling her eyes.

"My name's Mr.Napier, or Jack." I said introducing myself. She grinned and laughed.

"And I'm Ms.Quinn, or Harley." She replied, seemingly mocking me. I kept a straight face as I examined her.

"So, where do you want to begin?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought that was your job, how am I supposed to know." She replied.

"Well, how about we start from the beggining, what drove you to be how you are?"

She grinned and leaned forward, beggining her wild stories.

*Time skip:Few weeks*

I sat in my office, zoning out and just thinking of her. I felt like I was finally getting through to her, which no one else could. But there was something else too I couldn't put my finger on. I sighed and stood, gathering my items and heading back to the session room once more.

She started telling me personal things, like her childhood and family and trauma. I smiled to myself. I understood her.

I walked in and sat down as usual. They started allowing her to be free of the straight jacket while with me so she was lounging on the chair, swinging her feet. She looked up and smiled as I walked in.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite person!!" She said grinning. I smiled back.

"Thank you I suppose," I said chuckling. "I have a surprise for you." She adjusted the way she was sitting and watched as I reached into my pocket, pulling a little stuffed kitty out. I handed it to her and she took it smiling.

"You're just too funny. Speaking of funny, I made up a nickname for you!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well, your name is Jack, you love joking, so I came up with Joker!!" She said grinning.

Joker. It had a ring to it.

I smiled and shook my head. "Brilliant." I said. "You ready to begin?" I asked. She nodded.

"So how about we continue the conversation you started about Batwoman?" I asked. Her smile faded into a small frown but she nodded in response.

I sat waiting. She sighed and slouched into her chair. "She just always ruins my fun. Even when I started out she was always there to swoop in and ruin my fun! Even if it wasn't a crime and just plain old fun!" She said, angrily throwing her hands in the air.

I felt a pain in my chest. She just wanted to have fun, that Bat, kept ruining everything. I bet she doesn't even understand her at all or know any of her past. I felt myself angrily gripping my clipboard. I relaxed and continued to listen.

"Gotham doesn't even like her! No one likes a vigilante. I just spread smiles and fun!" She continued on.

We continued on this topic until I heard a guard bang on the door, signalling my time was up.

"Well, next time tomorrow." I said standing.

"Wait, before you go...I have a favor." She said. I sat back down and looked at her.

"Sure, anything what is it?" I asked. She grinned and leaned over.

"I'm leaving, and I need your help." She stated, examining my face. I frowned.

"How would you ever manage to do that?" I asked. She giggled.

"I have my ways, now are you in or not?" She asked. I hesitated before nodding. She grinned.

"Good...see you later at 11." She said. I nodded and stood, walking out.

I walked into my office and just stood there.

I really agreed to help someone break out, especially her.

I ran my hands through my hair. I dropped everything and grabbed my wallet. I ran by my boss's office and told him my shift was over. I left the asylum and walked out the gate. I looked around, thinking.

I have an idea. I crossed the street and walked into a store full of suits. I started browsing and soon stopped as I reached one that caught my eye.

It was a purple striped suit, included with a green tie and a white undershirt. Perfect.

I checked out and walked around the city. I finally found where I was looking for. The costume store. I walked in and grabbed white and red paint.

I checked out once more and walked home, adrenaline rushing through me. I got inside and stripped almost immediately. I threw the suit on and walked into my bathroom. I took out the white and red face paint. I covered my face in white and my lips in red. I drew a long red smile from both sides of my mouth.

Amazing.

Fast forward to 10:30. I was in an alley around the corner from the asylum just waiting for something to happen. I heard tires screeching and looked up to see two big black vans barreling down the street. I watched as men jumped out, dressed in suits with jester hats. All of them had a gun. I ran across the street and up to one of the men. He whipped his gun into my face and I threw my hands up.

"I'm not an enemy! I'm with Harley, I was supposed to help." I explained. He looked me up and down.

"Oh so that's who she was talking about. Here take this and follow me in." He said. He reached into the van and pulled out two guns, a revolver and a machine gun.

He started running off towards the building and I followed suit. We ran inside to utter chaos. The alarms were blaring, security everywhere, her henchmen shooting every which way, and a few dead employees here and there. I followed as we ran through all of this to the cells.

We got to Harley's to see her grinning from behind the bars. She looked at me and my new look.

"Well I didn't think you'd actually show up, and looking so good." She said. I grinned back. I stood back as the man broke open the cell. She skipped out and took the machine gun from my hands.

"Now let's go." She said. I ran after her as she took off down the halls. letting loose bullets at anyone who got in the way. All of a sudden we stopped in a group of her men. They lunged at me and dragged me into a room.

I felt myself being laid on a table. The electric shock table. I started yelling and thrashing, trying to break loose. But before I knew it, I was strapped down. I heard heels behind me as she walked up to me, grinning.

"Well, look at that.." She said giggling.

"What are you doing, I helped, I didn't do anything against you." I said, looking up at her face above mine.

She grinned. "All you did was fuck me up even more then I was.." She said, her grin turning into a scowl.

She grabbed out a leather strap.

"What, are you going to kill me?" I asked, still keeping eye contact. She grinned.

"No...I'll just hurt you even worse then you hurt me!" She yelled out. She shoved the leather strap into my mouth, circling my head with the shock things. I never knew what they were because I was against it.

"You can't hurt me, I can take it." I said coldly. She cackled.

"We'll see about that." She said. Before I knew it I felt electricity flowing through my body. My eyes rolled back and I passed out.

I woke up to a pouding headache. I bolted up, noticing I was unstrapped. I was alone. I got up and ran out the asylum, looking for any sign of her. I heard tires screeching and watched as a cherry red lambo raced past me. It had to be.

I looked around and spotted a guy with a motorcycle. I raced over and threw him off, racing off after her. After a few minutes we got onto a bridge. I sped up, trying to get ahead. I glanced back and saw a good distance between us.

I lifted myself and threw the motorcycle sideways, skidding to a stop. I jumped up and stood right in front of her path. I saw her roll her eyes as she got closer, skidding to a stop.

I stalked up to the car and slammed my fists into the hood. I couldn't hide it anymore.

"You're not leaving me!" I yelled out, staring into the windshield. I watched as she rolled her eyes and head back, muttering something.

I watched as she opened the door and started walking towards me.

I walked forward to meet her. "I've done everything for you, and you just leave me behind?!" I exclaimed.

She scowled. "I get it ok? But this is my life, my plans, and you," She said, waltzing up to me. "Were just there to help." She finished.

I grabbed her face in my hands. "Why don't you let me love you? Just let me in!" I begged. She grinned.

She opened her mouth to speak but before she could we heard a door slam. I looked behind her to see a man climbing out his truck behind her car.

"Can you guys take this somewhere else! I got places to be!" He yelled, walking up to us. Anger built up inside of me. How dare he speak to her like that.

I reached into my pocket where the revolver was her men gave me earlier. Without a second thought I lifted and shot. I watched as the man fell to the ground. She looked between me and the body on the ground.

I kept my hand raised, the gun instead pointing at her head. I had to see if I was wrong.

She giggled. "Awh, you wouldn't." She taunted. She leaned forward, pressing her head against it, staring directly into my eyes.

"Do it, do it do it!" She said getting louder. She sighed as I made no move and snatched the gun from me.

"You're scared of my love but not a gun?" I asked.

She just giggled in response. "You know I'd call you crazy but that'd be pretty insane for someone like me to say!" She said. She turned back around towards me. "Go away. I don't need you." She said.

*Time skip*

It seemed like a dream. everything was hazy. I was staring down into vats of chemicals bubbling below me. She had taken me to the place that made her. I heard her walk up behind me.

"Question for ya Puddin." She said. I turned to face her. "Would you die for me?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"That's too easy...would you live for me?" She asked grinning.

I didn't hesitate. "Yes." She giggled.

"Careful, don't say that carelessly...you don't know where that will take you." She said.

"I would." I responded. She stood in front of me and watched as I stepped backwards, arms out. I closed my eyes as I fell into the vat of chemicals.

I plunged downward into the chemicals, feeling myself drift in and out of conciousness. As I floated into it deeper, I felt something above me and after a minute felt hands wrap around me, pulling me upwards. As I felt air hit my face, I felt her lips connect with mine. I opened my eyes and pulled away for a second, before we kissed again.

I did it.

And with that, Joker was Harley's king. Between the fights, and the abuse, and Harley ruling Gotham, Joker was still deeply in love and could care less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I came up with this when I was sleep deprived and waiting for sleep meds to kick in XDD
Obviousily most of it is suicide squad version, other parts are made up. I just flung it together. But I hope you enjoy none the less!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction
815 25 21
: ̗̀➛ In which a psychiatrist falls for her patient. ❝I can't believe, we're finally alone..❞ ❝I can't believe, I almost went home..❞
119K 4.6K 42
The love story of Harley Quinn and the joker. All Characters belong to DC
Puddin' By Millie

Fanfiction

88.4K 3.2K 29
She lit his smile, He made her insane. Together they paired and brought Gotham pain. He was her Joker, She was his Harley Quinn. He kept her forever...