Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

נכתב על ידי SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... עוד

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Handling Drama

243 7 1
נכתב על ידי SweatGoddess

Exotic
I woke up in a bad mood, this shit with Nikki was literally blowing my mind. I had known her for two years and she had never did anything like this. I slipped out of bed. Before I had to go to the shop I had a hair appointment. I giggled looking at myself in the mirror thinking how my hair got messed up put me in a slightly better mood. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Good morning mamas" I smiled at Roddy as he rubbed my ass. "Good morning baby" he kissed my neck and started brushing his teeth. I watched him in the mirror. I am so in love with his handsome ass he watched me as rinsed his mouth out. "Why looking at me like that?"
"I can admire the man im in love with"
"Yes you can mamas" he grabbed me a tongue kissed me when the kissed needed I was breathless.

"Let's get in shower" he said licking his lips. We made love in the shower until water got cold. I was definitely in a better mood after. "What you doing today?" He asked as he put lotion on my back "I am going to get my hair done then I have to go to the boutique and rearrange hours that don't include Nikki. Then I have to check on the other two boutiques"
"Alright mamas I going to be at the studio today I will be checking in on you okay?" I nodded and kissed him
"I already have your lean set up for you okay baby?" He nodded and bit his lip. "I really appreciate you mamas helping me with this and all "
I rubbed his face

"I always be here for you no matter what. I am sorry I left you like that my emotions were running high and I thought it was best that was selfish of me"
"I understand mamas that was dickhead move if the roles were reversed I couldn't even imagine how I would react" I nodded kissing him.

Roddy
I was glad that we were communicating better I watched her leave and I already missed her. She was such a good woman to me I had to fight my insecurities to be a good man to her. I picked up my phone my hittas got information on Trey and I told then I would meet them at the studio. I had to handle his ass before shit got out of control.

I threw on some clothes and headed to the studio. I arrived in a good mood I wanted to record for the first time in a minute. I couldn't focus on music when things were bad between me and Exotic. "What up my g?" I dapped up Pappy "what's good witchu?" We laugh joked and chopped it up for a while and then we got down to business. "Let me be clear I want this nigga in a body bag" I said to pappy who nodded his head.

Exotic
I was at the boutique arguing with Nikki. "Look you violated I told you I wanted nothing to do with Trey"
"I know but after the night at the club I saw how things were between you and Roddy"
"Bitch don't make assumptions about our relationship based on one incident"
We were going back and forth as I lost my whole train of thought when Trey walked in the boutique.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD !!"

Kiesha came trying to calm me down
"You miss me baby?" I glared at Trey.
Nikki eyes got big when I charged at her but Kiesha caught me
"She ain't worth it sis"
"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BOUTIQUE FOR THEY CARRY YO ASS ON A STRETCHER!!" Nikki ran out of the shop. I calmed down some while Kiesha was hugging and talking to me,but then Trey opened his mouth

"Baby I ain't going no where"
I pinched the bridge of my nose,
"Your fucking delusional Trey I never wanted you I was trying to using you as a distraction from how I felt about Roddy" I looked him dead in the eye so he knew I meant it.

"WHAT THAT NIGGA GOT THAT I DON'T?"
I laughed " MY HEART FOR ONE"
Trey scowled at me he took a step toward me and Kiesha got in the middle of us. "TRY IT NIGGA!!"

"Naw move Kiesha give me a reason
Please do" Trey clenched his jaw
"You never even gave us a fucking chance that's all I wanted you never even tried all I wanted"
"Trey move on it over just accept that"
"I CAN'T MOVE ON IM IN LOVE WITH YOU"
"Obsessed is more like it" Kiesha said eyeing him. My phone did get it was a text from Roddy.

Roddy: I'm on my way to take you out to lunch 👅🧠
Exotic:mmm that's sounds perfect daddy don't flip but Trey is at the boutique causing a scene
Roddy: I'm going to beat that nigga ass
Exotic: No baby Kiesha already called the cops
Roddy: I'm still going to handle him
Exotic:What we re you saying about lunch though??? 🍆🥵
Roddy: I eat that pussy like steak you eat my dick like a crepe 👀
Exotic :mm I'm hungry

I slid my phone back in my pocket as Kiesha was telling him she called the cops and he needed to leave.
"I DONT CARE"
I shook my head "Your obviously fucking Nikki so why you in here trying to prove your love to me is fucking RETARDED !!
Treys mouth opened and closed and I chuckled "Nigga just leave "
"SHE DON'T MEAN NOTHING TO ME"
I smiled as the officers came in.

Roddy
I was speeding to Exotic boutique, I pulled up and I saw 12 pushing him out of the shop and giving him him a warning. I walked past and he glared at me I mugged him back before I started laughing.

I went into the boutique and Exotic was standing talking to Kiesha.
"The nerve of that nigga how you figure out he was fucking Nikki?"
"I'm just put 2 and 2 together "she shrugged laughing. I licked my lips as my eyes connected with hers, she blushed looking at me. "I see you later Kiesha" They hugged and Exotic walked over to me "Hey daddy"
"Hey mamas you ready to eat?"
She nodded her head "I'm starving"
I grabbed her hand and led her out of the boutique. I opened her door and closed it once she got in. I hopped in a skirted off. Exotic leaned over unbuckling my pants.

I found a secluded area I could park cuz I would crash the whip trying to drive the way she gave top. I moaned as she started slurping and sucking.

"Shit mamas" I played in her hair as she sucked my soul out. "Soo fucking good mamas " she was going crazy. I clenched the door handle and bit my lip. "Fucck" started deepthroating me letting her gag reflexes milk my tip.
"Awwww" I felt my nut cumming she made her self choke on my dick and I lost it "God oh God" busting my nut in her throat. She sucked me for a few minutes then came up licking her lips.
"Get in bacc seat" I drove my Infiniti truck for this exact reason the windows were tinted and we had plenty of room.

She climbed in the back seat in and I followed her. I let her lay down on the seat as I slid her pants and panties off. I licked her pussy juices and she moaned "Sweet ass pussy" I said before diving into her shit. I was french kissing her pussy. "Yess Daddy oh shit" I stuck to fingers in her as she she came on my fingers. I pumped my fingers in her while sucking her clit. "Mmhm I'm bout to cum again"
"Cum mamas" I started sucking her clit harder. "Aaahhh" her juices flooded my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices. "You want some dick mamas?" I asked while still pumping my fingers in her tight pussy.
"Yes"I pulled my fingers out her and sucked her juices off.

Exotic
I was so glad Roddy controlled his temper and didn't let this shit with Trey make him insecure about us.
I slid down on his dick "Mmm my pussy wet for me" I started bouncing
"Yess daddy shit" he put his hands on my ass pushing me down on him. He kissed my neck then pulled my shirt down and started sucking my nipples.

"Oh shit I'm bout uuuh" I squirted "mmhm" he moaned still sucking my titties. I was glad he took his pants off because they would be wet if they stayed on. He started thrusting in to me because I slowed down "ooh fuck bae" Roddy grunted "We gotta have lunch more often" I giggled and moaned as I bounced on him. "Bae I'm bout to cum" Roddy sucked my bottom lip as I came on him. "Shit mamas" I kissed him as he thrusted hard and fast in me.

I got high of the sensations, I used my pussy muscles to clamp down on him as I rode. "Aaaww mamas oohh shit" I kept doing it "Shit I'm bout to nut in my pussy mamas" I pecked his lips and bounced "cum for me daddy" he thrusted six more times before he plunged deep into me and came
"Mmmm shit" I sighed an tongue kissed him. "I love you Rodrick"
"I love you too mamas" we sat staring at each other basking in the moment.
"I loved that shit you did when you was riding me"
I clenched my muscles on his dick "that?" he clenched his jaw "See I was about to let you gets some food but know you finna get dick" I laughed.

Roddy
After we had sex again I got her some food and dropped her back off. I felt at ease about us. I was glad she was telling me about this shit with Trey. I definitely had to handle him. I went back to the studio and recorded a couple songs for my upcoming album. I already had a single I was going to drop for it. My fans had been waiting long enough. I wanted Exotic to hear it first though. I called Pappy

"What good g?"
"Yeah I need you to handle that nigga tonight he went up to my girl boutique causing a scene"
"Oh word I'm send my boys through there tonight we can't have that"
"Yeah fasho"
We chopped it up for a few more minutes and then we hung up.
I stopped and thought for a second would Exotic be mad if she knew I had him killed? Naw mamas always been for me wrong or right. I smiled at the thought. Relly and Donbo walked in the studio.

"What's up man ain't seen you here in a minute?" I dapped up Donbo
"Yeah I felt inspired I had to come lay down a couple tracks. " Relly looked at me and I looked at him. "You and Exotic got back together?"
"Yeah she gone be mine always" Relly shook his head. "Don't dog her out man she a good woman"
"I didn't cheat on Exotic for your information I just used Brittany to make her jealous"
"You just petty" I glared at him
"You need to sleep it off dawg Exotic is mine" Relly stared at me but didn't say anything. "So you do got a thing for her?" Donbo looked back and forth between us.

Relly scratched his head "Nigga is you gone answer?"
"I mean so what if I do" I jumped up out of my seat. Donbo got in between us and pushed me back Relly smirked at me making me madder.
"Nigga stay away from her" I said pointing my finger at him.
"And if I don't?"
"I WILL BREAK YO FUCKING JAW DON'T PLAY WITH ME!! I started trying to push Donbo out of the way.
"Roddy it's her choice wether I'm around her or not. I jumped over
Donbo shoulder trying to grab him
"WANNA FUCKING BET?!" Relly chuckled and left out the studio.
Bird walked in seeing me still trying to get past Donbo. "What the fuck wrong with yo monkey ass?"
"Relly got a thing for Exotic"
"But she don't have a thing for him right?" I shook my head Bird laughed
"Then chill the fuck out"
"Man it's easier said then done."

Exotic
I had just closed up the boutique for the night Kiesha offered to do it but I knew she had a date with Relly so I let her go early. I was walking towards my car when I heard shuffling behind me. I turned around and it was Trey I turned trying to run to my car but he grabbed me. "How you gone fuck that nigga huh?" I could tell he was drunk,
"Trey let me go"
"I should just take it since you aint want give it to me"
"Trey stop you drunk"
"I know what I want though"
I wiggled in his grasp "Just stop fighting it will be some much easier"
I calmed my breathing he pulled me in for a kiss and I kicked him in the balls and ran to my car.
I hoped in and pulled off I cried silently as I drove home. I'm glad I never even tried to engage in sexual actives with him he probably would have raped me. I pulled into the house all I wanted right now was to be held by Roddy.

I let myself in and climbed the stairs he was in our room on the edge of the bed. I could tell he was on one because his stance. "You don't have a thing for Relly do you?"I wanted to throw something at his ass. "No I don't" I said sniffling he turned and looked at me.
Then rushed over to me because my jacket was torn. "Mamas what's wrong?" He put his arms around me and I broke down sobbing. "Trey.. tried to rape me" Roddy picked me up and carried me to the bed. He cuddled up to me "it's okay mamas I got you"
"He won't ever hurt you again"

Roddy
I was fuming mad , I couldn't believe this shit. I should have stayed with her when I saw him at the boutique. I held Exotic she had stopped crying and was just staring of into space.
I turned on the Tv to the news as they flashed a picture across the screen it was Trey. "A local youngman has been gunned down his name is Trey Richards it is not clear wether it is gang related or not"

Exotic looked at the TV and then back at me. I shifted uncomfortably at under her gaze. She leaned over and rested her had on my chest and I relaxed. "I love you Rodrick"
"I love you to mamas more than anything in this world" She laid on me for a few minutes and then went and hopped in the shower. I almost followed her until I remembered what had happened to her earlier tonight.
Next time ask how her day was before hopping down her throat. I shook my head at myself and rolled up a blunt.

She came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I laid down on the pillow so I couldn't see her change knowing I would want her. I felt her slid in next to me. I put my arms around her "how you feel mamas?
"Much better" I rubbed her back as she dosed off me following soon after.

NIKKI

Kiesha

Pappy

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

142 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
346 26 25
Paisley is a normal girl living a normal life. At least that is what she thought. Her life is perfect with her boyfriend. She could never love anyone...
115K 1.8K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...
78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...