Niccolo Fierri [Book #2]

By jj31030

Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Final Author's Note

Chapter 16

22.3K 616 78
By jj31030

Autumn's POV
I stood under the warm water of my shower with my vibrator pressed between my legs. Water combs through my curls, cascading down my bare back.

I grip the wall to steady myself, my legs shuddering as I look down at the shower floor and moan Niccolo's name. He's all I've been thinking about since last night in that private room on the couch. He's in my head when I fall asleep and when I awake.

This attraction I have towards him hasn't changed my feelings. He's still an asshole, and I still hate him. He's a bully, a jerk, and he's still the owner of the apartment I'm living in.

Which means, he owns me. Unlesss... a light bulb seems to go off in my head. Unless I move out.

I don't necessarily have anywhere else to go besides my parents house or my sister's house. And I don't want to live with either.

I let out another moan, my moans of pleasure muffled by the water spraying down my bare body. I can feel my release teetering on the edge.

"Fuck... me... Niccolo!" I say, breathlessly shouting at nothing. Finally reaching my release, I hum to myself, my breathing labored as the ache subsides.

Turning off the toy, I set it down on the edge of the tub, turn off the shower, and step out to grab my towel.

Wrapping it securely around my body, I exit the bathroom to get changed for the day. Mom and dad haven't spoken to me since I embarrassed them at their party the other day. So it was weird when they called me out of the blue.

They called me last night when I got home from working asking me to meet them at their house tomorrow morning. They want to talk. And I don't have anything I want to say to them, so I'm not going.

Gabby's been blowing up my phone and begging me to attend, but I refuse. She wants me to give them another chance, but I see no reason too. They haven't showed me that they deserve my respect, my attention, or my forgiveness.

Maintaining my distance from their toxicity is exactly what I need, while I distract myself with a different, slightly more pleasurable kind of toxicity.

My hand is on the door knob of my room when I hear a sudden clink noise coming from within the living room.

Turning the knob, I crack open the door and grab the baseball bat I keep leaned against my wall for protection. Slowly shutting the door, I tip toe into the living with the bat raised.

I ready myself to swing, but am only able to let out a horrified shriek when I see who the intruder is. I jolt back, the bat still gripped tightly in my hands.

"What the- Cesare!?"

I lower the bat, seeing him sitting on the couch with a bowl of my Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in his hands.

He gives me a smile as he tilts his head, strands of hair leaning to the side. He shoves a spoonful of cereal into his mouth, amused by the utter fear pouring out of me.

"I would've preferred it to have been my name you were screaming while you came on that little pink toy you keep in the drawer of your nightstand."

I chew at my lip, trying to hide the crimson red blush painting my cheeks with warmth.

A frown is quickly replaced when I realize he knows what color and where my sex toy is located. "How did you get in here? And how many times have you been here?"

"I made a copy of Niccolo's key when he was out at the club last night." Another blush finds its way to my cheeks, remembering that he was with me last night. "This is my third time being here. Don't worry, I only eat your food and occasionally explore your room."

That explains why I felt like I was having to go to the store more times than usual. He's been making himself comfortable in my home and eating my food.

He shoves another spoonful into his mouth, before continuing. "You have some interesting stuff in that one shoebox you keep under your bed."

All my toys are in there. I knew I should've hid them better. He raises a brow, a smirk now plastered on his face.

His eyes trail over my body. I glance down to make sure I haven't flashed him. I sigh when I see that I'm still covered. I look back up at him, and shake my head. "You sound like a stalker to me."

"And you sounded like you did more than just shower po' rossa(little red)." He brings his low voice up to a high pitched sound. It's a terrible attempt at a women's voice as he says mockingly, "fuck me Niccolo!"

He does the moan and everything, terrifyingly spot on in his impression of me. He doesn't stop there. "I want you to impregnate me with your Italian Alfredo sauce and-"

Flipping him off, I storm over to him and grab the bowl of cereal before he can stuff his face again. He pouts, whining in protest. "Hey," he complains, returning to his normal voice. "I wasn't done with that."

I point to the door. "Get the hell out of my house Cesare."

He pushes himself to his feet and walks around the couch. He stops in front of the door, staring longingly at the bowl still in my hands. His blue eyes flicker back up to me.

"I'm only leaving because I have an appointment in room 205 with a pretty dark haired college student." I roll my eyes. "She's a med student," he informs me. "Which means she's going to operate on this-"

I move swiftly to shove him out the door before he can finish that sentence. He turns around to face me, but I slam the door in his face. "Cock!" He shouts loudly on the other side of the door.

He must of gained a few glares from some of my neighbors, because I could hear him apologizing before taking his leave.

Chuckling to myself, I make myself comfortable on the couch, flick on the TV and finish Cesare's bowl of cereal.

****

I don't know why I'm even here. I should've just blocked my sister and went about my day without anymore interruptions. But instead, I chose to indulge my parents and the lecture I feel coming on.

I'm a grown ass women and always feel the need to remind them that I'm no longer a high school girl they can just bully and ground when I step out of line.

If I don't like the bullshit that is coming out of their mouth, then I'm leaving. Simple as that.

Gabby's the one to answer when I ring the doorbell. She shifts to the side and I step in, removing my shoes before following her into the living room.

Mom and dad are sitting on the couch, and I can sense the tension. It's so thick that not even a sword could slice through it. Sitting down in one of the chairs, I watch silently as Gabby takes a seat in the other one.

Dad clears his throat, his hands folded in his lap as he begins the family meeting. "What you did was downright disrespectful and embarrassing Autumn."

I roll my eyes. It's the same old complaint I've heard thousands of times before. Instead of interrupting like I normally do, I decided to let him finish.

"I, but especially your mother deserves an apology."

"Fuck that," I say with a dismissive wave of my hand. "If anything I'm the one who deserves an apology.

"You're the one who brought that criminal into my home!" Mom shouts, tears that I'm sure aren't genuine streaming down her face.

She's such a Karen. There isn't a time where she doesn't have that label stamped to her forehead.

"He may be a criminal, but he's a better person then you'll ever be!" I shout back, having heard enough.

This was of course a waste of time. Standing to my feet, I start towards the door. I pause when I hear my dad's voice speaking from behind me.

"We have decided that you are no longer entitled to your inheritance."

I swivel around, fuming with anger. I clenched my hands into a fist to stop myself from lunging at the two of them. "Excuse me? You can't do that."

I was angry. I had a right to my inheritance. I should've received my inheritance by the time I turned twenty-five, but because I moved out and dropped out of college it gave them several excuses not to give it to me.

"Actually, we can. Your mother and I believe you haven't matured, or made anything of yourself."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!?" I take a deep breath to calm myself, but lose it when I see the evil smirk on my mother's face.

Of course this was her doing. I don't even know why I'm surprised. "You know what? Fuck all of you. I never want to see you again." And I meant that.

****

I don't need their money. I've never needed their money. And I especially don't need them. Walking into the nightclub, I make my way towards the back room.

When I open up my locker I'm expecting to see another outfit request from Niccolo, but see none. Not even a note.

Luckily, I already had on a cute lingerie set. Removing my clothes, I check myself in the mirror and rejoin everyone in the lobby.

Stepping onto the elevator, I press the number two button and listen to the background music. I think it was Bach, but I wasn't too sure.

When the elevator doors open, I am surprised to see Marcellius, Luciano, and Cesare standing in a circle talking among one another.

Stepping off the elevator, I try and eavesdrop on their conversation. They were speaking in their native tongue, but because Italian and Spanish are a little similar I was able to pick up on a few words.

Marcellius had his arms crossed over his chest and was saying something about not seeing him all day. I didn't know who that him was, but they seemed worried.

Cesare was sifting a hand through his hair and pacing back and forth. Luciano wasn't saying anything. He looked like he was thinking about something.

Shifting past them, I decide to mind my own business. Whatever Mafia shit they got going on doesn't concern me. I stop when my mind flashes to Jess. What if they're talking about her? But then I remember they said him, so it couldn't be about her. Could it?

I turn back around only to come face to face with all three men. They tower over me, looking down at me as if they were a giant and I was merely an ant.

"Where are you going?" Marcellius asks. "You're not allowed on the second floor." His stern tone sends a chill running down my back and the hairs on my arms to stand.

I wanted to lie, but knew there was no point when they would find out eventually. Not to mention the fact that lying would only make them question the trust and loyalty they put into their workers.

So I tell them the truth. "I've been seeing Niccolo," I bite at my lower lip, looking down nervously. "I promise it was only one time and we didn't do... much," I say quickly, trying to defend myself.

I don't want them thinking I'm that kind of person. The kind of person who sleeps with their boss, especially to get ahead. I'm blushing profusely now, unable to meet Marcellius' emotionless gaze, and Luciano and Cesare's unsurprised one.

"What you do with our brother isn't our business."

"Oh," I say, my entire face red now.

"I would like to know if you've seen him though?"

I shake my head. "No, not since last night when he-" I stop myself, and close my mouth.

For some reason they make me nervous. I feel like I'm being interrogated without actually being interrogated.

I know I've done nothing wrong or have anything to hide, but I feel like I should be confessing everything I've ever said or done.

"I see," Marcellius says.

"May I ask why?"

When his dark brown eyes flicker onto me, I tense up. I'm afraid he'll scold me for once again being in his business, but instead he says, "Niccolo is missing. None of us have been able to reach him since our little altercation during dinner last night." Marcellius catches the curious glint in my eye, and I advert my gaze.

"Nic running off is nothing new. But him not returning isnt," Luciano chimes in, his voice soft and gentle.

His voice is nothing like his brothers. There isn't much authority in his voice. Which is what I like about him. I feel like he gives the best hugs.

"Just let us know if you hear from him, yeah?" Cesare adds.

I nod. "Of course."

"Grazie(thank you)," Marcellius says, sounding genuinely appreciative.

I can see the dark circles around his eyes like he hasn't gotten any sleep. I don't blame him. I wouldn't either if a family member of mine was missing, no matter how far or close we are.

I really hope they find him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
409K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
1M 30.6K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
851K 27.9K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! She closes her eyes, blushing at the sight. Spreading her legs wider, I bite down on...