Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running

2.4K 44 4
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

So now Brian, Dom, Malik and Tash are all driving forward heading for the border Dom stares forward "Satellite link-up engaged" Brian stares forward "Keep proceeding northbound at current speed" Dom looks to hear a car coming he turn to see Fenix at the front of the group Fenix stares forward "Stay close to Fenix"

So, the drivers went in a line "He'll lead you across" Up ahead is the border the camera moves slowly while inside an officer is drinking coffee a beep got his attention, he looks to see a red signature he said, "I've got a heat signature northbound along Legardo Ravine" A 2nd officer comes over to look he said "Thermal imaging window on Mexico side gonna be down for about 45 seconds"

The 1st officer types on a keyboard "Get the camera on it" So the 1st officer clicks the screen to show the camera view he said, "Manual override" The camera stops "Rerouting camera to designated coordinates" It turns the opposite way while Fenix, Malik, Tash, Brian, and Dom keep going in a line Gisele said "Hurry it up, you guys have been tagged"

The camera keeps turning as the drivers keep going forward as the 1st officer looks Fenix shift gears and change pedals going faster with the others doing the same but suddenly Dom turn his wheel making his car go out of line Brian notice said "Oh, shit" Dom moves a bit forward as Gisele said "Toretto, get back in formation"

Fenix looks back then forward then he presses a button as they approach the mountain side while the 2nd Officer said, "Reimaging commencing" The camera is almost in place, so Dom turn his wheel going back into line as a tunnel appears Fenix, Malik, Dom, Brian, and Tash all drive in as the camera arrives 1st Officer said "I don't see anything" 2nd Office said "They're gone"

Brian looks back as the tunnel closes "Get the helicopters to cover it" The 1st officer puts on a headset while the group makes a curve as a helicopter flies over Pilot said "Uh, Base, we're 40 seconds out from Legardo Ravine" Fenix turns to the right Gisele said "They're sending a helicopter" Fenix turn as the others follow "You have 30 seconds"

Fenix does a jump Malik, Dom, Tash and Brian all jump as well while the helicopter keeps going Pilot said, "North 32-33, west 116-49" The helicopter keeps going as Fenix turn making the others turn too going left Gisele said "Window's closing fast" Fenix turns left again "You need to get out of there before they send ground support"

Coming out of a turn now they enter a long room with wooden poles in the middle Fenix moves to dodge some rubble Dom does the same, but Malik hits it making Brian go pass fast Dom notice looks forward "15 seconds" Fenix turn his wheel making his car go on the other side Dom turn his car passing the wooden post with Malik, Brian and Tash doing the same.

The helicopter flies Pilot said "Base, target is at two miles" Fenix keeps driving forward going through a path as it had a block on the right Dom follows, they make a curve Gisele said "You're running out of time" Fenix makes another curve before leaning forward and press the button again as the helicopter gets closer to the target "You need to get out now"

In front an exit appears Fenix, Dom, Malik, Tash and Brian makes it out of the tunnel just as it starts to close and they drive away while the helicopter arrives Pilot said "Uh, Base, we're at, uh, north 32-33, west 166-49" The helicopter turns "We have no visual contact, roll ground units for confirmation"

Meanwhile Fenix leads the group up a hill while in front is a truck, some men, and three jeeps Fenix drives by as Dom, Malik, Tash and Brian form a line as Fenix parks next to a jeep as the men walk over to the cars Fenix gets out not happy, he said "Sloppy" He close the door "Very sloppy" The trunks open, and the men grab the crates.

Fenix walks forward Brian looks to Dom who looks at him then forward as a man said, "Do it" Another man raise his arm ask, "What are you doin', man" Dom takes the hose to his nos off and turn the dial releasing the nos "Come on, i'pa' fuera, i'salte" The man hit the hood Dom press a button that had smoke.

Brian gets out of his car "get out" A couple of men pull the crate out Dom gets out not before reaching in the man notice raise his arms "Come on, man" Tash, Malik get out "Come on, today, man" Dom said "Yeah, yeah" Tash said "Hey, hey, don't touch me, man" Fenix yells in Spanish as Malk turns said "Hey I said don't touch me, man"

Dom puts on a dark red leather jacket "Hey, look, dog, don't out your hands on me" Nash said "Hey, Malik, chill, bro" Malik walk to Fenix point ask "Yo, man, what's up with your boy" Fenix pull his gun out and aim at Malik who raise his hands move back while Dom calls "Hey, boss man" Fenix look at Dom lowering his gun.

Fenix raise his brows ask, "What did you say" Dom stops said "I said only pussies run nitro-meth" Brian stop walking with a man aiming his gun at Brian while Fenix turns ask, "You looked under my hood" He walks over to Dom who stood there Malik sighs in relief Fenix stops in front of Dom "I'm talkin' to you" Dom stares at him "You got somethin' on your mind"

All Dom said "'70 Plymouth and a Toyota Celica" Shows both cars driving behind Fenix with three other cars behind them "Her name was Letty, and his name was Y/n" Shows Letty getting out of her car and Y/n getting out of his car they walk as a man said "Hey, yo" The three drivers walk to Fenix while Letty and Y/n watch from their cars "Where's my money"

Fenix turns kills all three drivers while Letty and Y/n beat up the guys near them "And somebody wrecked their cars" They enter their cars and reverse out and drives while Fenix stop the men staring at the cars, flash, Dom stares at Fenix who said "I wrecked their cars" Fenix turns hitting Y/n making him hit Letty's causing both cars to flip down the road.

Dom stares at Fenix "You remember their faces" Letty injured looks and Y/n injured looks while Fenix holds his gun up fires "Huh" Dom stares at him "'Cause I don't" Fenix shakes his head "Last time I saw it, it was burning" Brian looks to see Fenix cock his gun Dom looks down while in his car the nos keeps releasing getting close to the button.

Dom looks at Fenix smile slightly "Now what" Dom said "I'm gonna enjoy what happens next" The nos reach the button that click causing the fire making Dom's car explode Dom hits Fenix gun off his hand while Malik, Tash, and Brian's car all exploded sending everyone back to the ground Dom looks up to see Fenix gun there.

Brian elbows the guy grab the gun and fires it while Dom went over Fenix car Brian aims and fire the gun while a guy tries to tackle Dom who grunts and punch the guy on the back and threw him at Fenix car as Brian fires his gun killing a man Dom grabs another man punch him Brian fires killing a couple of guys.

Dom looks around only to get hit in the shoulder from behind he turns to see a guy without bullets as Brian gets up runs over to the Hummer H1 he opens the door and climbs in Dom walks over to the guy who shot him and punch him Brian drives the hummer and stops behind Dom who punch the guy again Brian yells "Dom, get in"

Dom punch the guy again he looks "Get in, come on" So Dom punch the guy one last time as sirens is heard "Come on" Dom turns "Get in the fuckin' car, let's go, hurry up" Dom walks over and enters int hummer Brian drives away they go down a hill onto a road and leave the area.

After driving for some time, they stop under a highway Brian has his phone press a button to dial a number he holds it to his ear as it rings while in the federal building fingerprints are searching Penning ask "What have you got, Trinh" Trinh said "We're contacting agencies in multiple countries"

She looks to Penning "Unfortunately. Most of them have to manually scan their prints for us to upload" A agent walk over to Penning holding a file said, "O'Conner's on line five, and sir, you should see this" He holds a file to Penning who takes it said, "Thank you" The agent walk away as Penning open the file.

Stasiak and Trinh watch from their spot Penning grabs the phone press a button "Talk to me, O'Conner" Brian stands there "Where the hell have you been" Brian said, "I got the shipment" He looks down Penning ask "'I' got the shipment, or we got the shipment" Penning looks at the file as Brian ask "What are you talkin' about"

Penning flips a page said, "Traffic cams in the area picked up pictures of you and Toretto together" Brian looks around "Listen to me, O'Conner" He looks at the phone "Bring in the shipment and bring in Toretto" Brian ask "But I thought the point was to get Braga, we got an opportunity here"

He turns as Penning said "Brian, the clock's stopped ticking" Penning puts the file down "Bring them in" Brian turns "Are we clear" Brian looks at the road notice a trail of blood Brian lowers his phone "O'Conner" Brian ends the call and follows the trail and looks to see Dom had two crates out stack he opens the top to reveal the heroin.

Brian looks at Dom who looks at the shipment said, "So this is what $60 million looks like" Brian spots blood by Dom's foot as a drop hit the spot Brian said "We gotta get you to a doctor" But Dom points said "We gotta find a place to hide this" Brian thinks as Dom stares Brian said "I got a spot"

So, Brian and Dom take the hummer and drives into LA Brian turns to a Police Impound, Brian stop an officer comes out Brian shows his badge "502, Wet Reckless, I need a 48-hour hold" The officer looks to Dom then said, "Out back, any spot you can find" So Brian drives in the impound heads for the back and parks the hummer.

They get out Dom looks at the hummer and ask, "You sure about this" Brian said "Yeah, the last place they'll check: their own impound yard" Brian pockets the keys "Trust me" Dom looks at Brian then starts to walk with Brian next to him "You know, I've been thinkin', when you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine too"

Dom ask "Yeah" He looks to Brian who said "Yeah" They walk forward "So now you owe me a 10-second car" Dom and Brian look at each other Dom ask, "Is that right" Brian smiles said "Yeah" They walk over to a Subaru Impreza Dom elbows the window he unlocks the car opens the door as Brian stare at Dom "Now we're even"

They smile they get in the car and drive out of the impound and heads over to house a few minutes later a car arrives, a knock is heard Brian opens the door to reveal Mia standing there Mia enters ask "This your way of keeping me away from him" She close the door Brian said "You're the only one I could call"

Mia said, "He's my brother, of course" They walk over to Dom who sits there Mia moves his shirt and takes the bandage off and looks "Well, the bullet's not in there" Brian watch "Hmm" Mia went to her bag and reach inside to pull out a small zip up bag she opens it "Gonna clean it, and stitch it up"

She pulls out a bottle "It's gonna hurt" Dom said, "I bet you're gonna enjoy this" He smile as Mia looks at him then back smiles said "A little" Brian watch as Mia does her work to fix up Dom.

After getting Dom all stitched up, they all sit at a table Mia putting some food on plate "Want some of this" Dom said "Yeah" Mia said, "It's spicy, be careful" Brian said, "You like it hot" Dom eats some, but Mia notice said "Dom, what are you doing" Dom looks at Mia "You reach first" Brian looks at Mia "You have to say grace"

Dom looks to Brian who holds his hands together Dom takes a sip of his drink he puts it down hold his hands together said, "Thank you, Lord, for blessing this table" Mia said, "With food...and family...and friendship" After eating dinner Dom went to the back while Brian and Mia talk to each other.

Dom spots a box that had Letty's name on it he sits down stare at it he opens it up and takes the lid off he reaches in to pick up a picture of him and Letty at the barbeque as Brian looks at Mia stare at her he said "You asked me why I let Dom go" Mia looks at him Brian looks down "I think it's because at that moment I respected him more than I did myself"

Mia stares at Brian "Yeah" He looks down "One thing I learned from Dom is that nothin' really matters unless you have a code" Mia starts to smile at him then ask "And what's your code, Brian" Brian just said "I'm workin' on it" Mia smiles while Dom reach in and pulls out an evidence bag.

He reaches into the bag and pull out Letty's phone that the screen was cracked he press a button as the phone had power on, he went to the received calls he dials the number from her last call while Brian's phone suddenly rings, he grabs it and looks as the caller said 'Letty', Dom looks up to hear the ringing.

Brian turns looks to see Dom lower Letty's phone and gets up "Oh, shit" Brian gets up "Hey, Dom--" Dom walks ask "When were you gonna tell me" Mia gets up ask "Dom, what are you doing" Brian walks forward as Dom ask "When were you gonna tell me you were runnin' Letty and Y/n"

Brian said, "Let me explain" But Dom said, "When were you gonna—" He grabs Brian and threw him into the shelves breaking it Brian gets up stumbling, but Dom grabs him by the neck and push him against the wall as Mia said "Dom, stop, stop" Brian struggling said "You don't understand"

Mia yells "Stop" Brian put his hands on Dom's face and neck who said, "I don't understand" Mia yells "Stop" But Brian manage to get out of his hold but Dom grabs Brian and threw him making Brian go over the table and land by a nightstand and fall on his back Brian notice Dom coming said "Shit"

Dom punch Brian a couple times who flails his legs said "Dom, Dom" Mia yells "Dom, stop it" Dom punch Brian again "Please stop" But Dom punch Brian again yells "You son of a bitch" But Brian wrap his legs around Dom's arm and head, so Dom gets up lifting Brian and slam him on the floor.

Dom gets Brian's legs off him and raise his fist as Brian said, "They did it for you, Dom" That stop Dom "They did it for you" Dom shove Brian's legs away staring at Brian who wipe the blood away "Letty came to me to clear your name in exchange for bringing down Braga" Mia shock looks to Dom who stares at him "She just wanted you to come home"

Dom stares at Brian then said, "You promise to take care of Y/n" Mia looks to Brain who pants said "Somehow he got wind of this and wanted to help" Dom stare at him "I tried talkin' him, hell even Letty tried talkin' to him, but he refuse and wanted you to come home as well" Dom looks to Mia who is shocked to know why Letty and Y/n died for.

Dom turns while Brian frustrated kicks the box in anger "I'm sorry Dom"Dom keeps walking "I'm sorry" Dom just walks out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...
469K 7.7K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...
561 37 7
Sophie O'Conner runs away from Barstow not long after Roman Pearce is arrested by the team of cops that her brother Brian was working with. She ends...
236K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)