Five Nights In Anime | Heart...

By ShawnCoolFnia

Five Night's In Anime books are good about being the same... It's not a bad thing but... I find that boring... More

Chapter 1 Part 1 - 2
Chapter 1 Part 2 - 2
Chapter 2 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 2 Part 2 - 3
Chapter 2 Part 3 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 2 - 3
Chapter 3 Part 3 - 3
Chapter 4 Part 1 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 2 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 3 - 4
Chapter 4 Part 4 - 4
Chapter 5 Part 1 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 2 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 3 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 4 - 5
Chapter 5 Part 5 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 1 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 2 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 3 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 4 - 5
Chapter 6 Part 5 - 5
Chapter 7 Part 1 - 3
Chapter 7 Part 2 - 3
Reboot Maybe
It's Time
Did you hear?

Chapter 7 Part 3 - 3

1.5K 26 11
By ShawnCoolFnia

---Narrator---

Spring Bonnie was given a year of isolation, alone, left with the memories of the boy she teased, the boy she enjoyed along with her sisters, and friends so long ago as the last significant parts to enjoy in life, she's left going crazy in the isolation and the building of Anime Frights alone, and with none to relate or talk to, the idea that her boy will never return, knowing he'd never have the memories needed to reunite with her himself. She begins to obsess over the memories, over the good times, over the one boy that she can think back to with good memories, and the good times... Is it now becoming a problematic obsession, she goes insane a bit for a day. Her metallic soul is being bent and broke in the years, her mentality is gone. But one day, a week before opening day, a boy she knew arrives for his first day of work. Unaware of the Ventilation issues he is slowly beginning to loose awareness of surrounding he's growing weak minded, But oh no for him, She's pouncing now. She's thrown the respect of her sisters that fell in the wind. The original plans to give his memory back, one devised, by her golden sister are not followed, Selfishness takes over, her eyes no longer green, they glow stripper pink. Love of the insanity of a year of alone obsession on display to a boy who's mind is weak, and air supply is tainted by chemicals of a faulty ventilation.

---Shawn Pov---

"Hello Shawn! It's been a while hasn't it!?" A voice that sounded familiar... yet I couldn't put a name, nor face under speaks, it's full of excitement, like a child seeing a super hero. But it doesn't seem right for there voice type, which is seductive in a way... attractive like a young early 20s mother. I feel high, the air is so thin... it feels like drugs or weed was smoked in here... I lean my head to the side, my eyes meet the window of my office room, a Playboy bunnie shaped animatronic presses her body against the window. A hand included. Her face looks so much like a kid seeing a toy they desperately want in the toy section but can't because it costed to much, but left in dream of having it they look the way she did... Her eyes instantly begin to glow a interesting shade of pink, her cheeks blush weirdly. "You miss me!? I sure did miss you!" She asks, do I know her? 

A-Am I forgetting who this is? Maybe I should be respectful, less awkward and pretend I do know her... Or maybe I'll just... S-Sleep here a... moment... "Tired!? Want a pillow!? Or a Cuddle buddy! OR just me in general! I'd love to be something of use to you! I Just haven't seen you in so long! How you been kid!? Good! Bad? Missing me?! Better not fell into a relationship! That's my place kid!" She's way to... Excited for her own good, bouncing topic to topic before I could even registered things to respond. Her arm pressed against the glass, her breasts purposely against it now as she brings her head down a bit to my level. "Mind If I come in! I might bite! But I'm gentle about it! Scouts honor!" She continues as I look on at her, I actually smile in the moment, everything about her is so exciting, it's weird seeing someone to energetic yet so bad in condition as she is. A weak nod Is given, and her face gives a lustful open faced smile. "Awesommme~" She says in a weird tone.

Into the room she comes, I close my eyes for a moment, as I watched her foot step into the room, I swear It was for only to blink. Reopened she's atop me, leaning over my lap, breasts hang in front me, her face is in mine, a hand against my face, an a knee lands against my own in the chair. I'm filled with dajavu as I stare intently at her lips... It's weird, It's like they alone are something I've seen times before... Her entirety included... "~W-Who are you..." I ask, eyes never left those lips... it's like I stared them down knowing that from them my answer will come. They let out amused giggles, her final leg rests along side my other, her butt rests atop my lap, he chest presses against my own, and her face is stuck inches to my own. "Naughty boy, forgetting you're lover? Shame on you... Perhaps you've lost you're memories along the ways of life! Do not worry though!" She begins so playful, so teasing and energetic, her lips move, her head makes the movements. her lips land so close to my own I can feel the heat from them generated in the air between us. The warmth felt to my own... I blush hard as her eyes line up with where I'd stared... Their a mix of crazy, a mix of care, a mix of regret, and a mix of love. "I'll give you em Honey~" She spoke purely seductive in her tone, lips press to my own, Sudden flashes of light, and darkness, a few years worth of memories hit my mind.

*Author note: The Memories she gives back are mostly self manufactured by her, in other words, he's not getting the true memories like him and Bonnie, instead it's Him and Springy he's seeing, He's being memorably manipulated with lies* My vision returns to me, marked by the sound of are lips parting *Chu* It slow, and its loving. "I missed you" She tells me again, as if a new me was returning to the old with the memories back to my head. I shove forwards atop the floor we fall, "Shawn wait what are yo~" Interrupted in her surprise my lips connect with hers again. It's just a habit in the heat of emotion to over react. It's part of me. Returned effort is given from her into the kiss, her arms throw around me and my hands go onto her hips as she turns over, putting me beneath her. Are lips break and her lip she begins to bite at.

The echo of tires spinning, tires skirting, the echo of a coyote motor roaring along so distant fills the space in my mind. She slowly raises her hand, side of her face she gently, seductively moves hair away from the side of her face. to expose a ear that wasn't their, yet it was pleasing to see, a look from before fades to memorable and loving. "I love you~" She announces, her tone new, reformed, slow, passively seductive, caring, loving and gently excited in moment. her eyes tell of lust and joy, they close part ways in a manner that's found attractive to me. They know what they want and it's made to me clear. The smile on her face, it's enlightening. My hands on her hips one slides, it explores from her hips up her side, to her arms to her face, gently against a cheek it rests, a thumb gently rubs and comforts her cheek with love. My eyes return the look she gives, My expression fills with understanding of the feelings I've had returned with in me, the memories paint it clear to the sky of days with out clouds in the skies to hid the blue. We close the distance slowly between are lips. Once more I feel her body heat, it's stronger then ever now. I feel flustered by it, I like this feeling, it's nice. 

This woman who's far taller then me, far larger, far stronger, capable to kill any human at any moment if need be, I'm beneath, and I'm locked in loving arms with. In loving gaze with, locked in heart with. Are lips are connecting now, my hearts skipping beats, my heart is racing, my body temp is rocketing, I'm beyond flustered. Is that love? Is that what it is? I feel so much inside, so many feelings. Her hands sliding down my shirt now. Things are happening now, her lower body is resting atop my own. Are hands are on each other where they shouldn't be, heat of the moment? Heat of reunion of are separation? Heat of the stars at alinement for a moment like this? Or just purified love on display? Eyes never leave each others, we're committing a sin now, her lips return to mine, the moment of flooding comes, in the moment everything heats up to a new height. Love goes on full display, arms are lock around another, bodies rest together, nothing is more beautiful then her natural beauty, her eyes tell me she felt the same for me, is this are first time? Memories returned to me say it is, her experience with my own confirm it. A mess on the floor, does this place have a janitor? 

Together, natural beauty on display to each other, we remain in each others loving, warming, comforting embrace, together are lips relatively remain, words do not leave us the night feels long, but eternally it is young, hearts are connect, souls are linked, mind is spinning like a beyblade, does the world agree with love, like ours? Man and Machine? Self-aware AI and Man?Do I care? I doubt in the moment anything to change my feels. She's adventurous, she's touchy, I'm no different, every inch explored on each other, no place left unmapped, unfelt, unexplored, right and wrong is gone, only love remains, lust is left in place. It's are night. The clock strikes 6, I'm left in disappointment, a moment I never wish to end is at it's end. But the next night is always there, back to clothes we've dressed, and with a kiss I leave, the night left me with new memories, new moments, My V card is lost, my pride however is a new, my love is returned to a new time strong, and my confidence and all time high!

---To Be CONTINUED---

Thoughts? I'm gonna give a properly... weird, but interesting approach to this arc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 177 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
102K 2.3K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
51.9K 2.9K 30
(title idea by xXkorraXx) (cover by cyberspaces) Freddy is popular. When he enters Junior High School, he already knows many of the 7th, 8th, and 9th...
862 11 14
(Five Nights at Freddy's) It was just another birthday, but isn't that how things always start out, normal? And then with one wish and one murderous...