A Two Year Desire

XXcailaXX द्वारा

Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any com... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Eight

335 7 0
XXcailaXX द्वारा

Adelina
Three months ago..

"Hey Alex" I draw the hey as she gives me a small smile in return I had a gut feeling she had something going on but the news I had for her couldn't wait and I could ask her what's wrong later on.

"Hey babe what's up" I notice the distinct pull from her phone to her chest the small gesture was questionable for a while but if something was going on Alex would tell me and not be so secretive like right now. "Wanna hang out today?" I ask, she looks back down to her phone before responding.

"Of course where?" I tap my finger to my chin "the mall of the town or city you choose"

"The city I need to get a dress for this one party" I clap excited "Great" she looks confused for a second before looking around "where's Grace at isn't she coming with like always?" Waving her off before I respond.

"Nah she was going to come but said she had to finish a thing with Liam a project maybe?" She shrugs "I didn't know they had other classes together and that involved a project"

"Yeah I was confused but waved it off, o-m-g" I gasp "What?!" She asks startled.

"What if they're hooking up!" She laughs "no way those two hate each other and if they were hooking up and later date no way they would last" I furrow my eyebrows as we approach my car.

"Why wouldn't they last?" I'm not sure if the question was for them or more for my old situation. "Because they would have to many issues" she throws her backpack in the back as do I before continuing.

"Let's say they date right?" I nod "okay well one it will be hard to actually get out of what they're normally used to like no public affection or only being around each other just to hook up or even worse not knowing if after everything if they're exclusive" I laugh "You sound like you have had the same experience before" she doesn't say anything

"O-m-G you totally have!" I accuse while her cheeks turn into a shade of pink" I Pat her back for support "it's okay you're not the only one"

"You have too?" I nod while she gasps "who was it" I cover my face in embarrassment with my hands before answering her "Mathias" I whisper "What?" She yells even though I know she heard thanks to her small smile she's trying to hide.

"Mathias" I say a little louder "huh What sorry i can't hear, youknow Mother Nature and all" she says putting the window down.

"It was mathias" I Yelp causing her to laugh loudly as I join in it too. "That is hilarious but when did it happen"

"Two years ago" she nods "that's a long time" this time I nod finally turning on the car and driving out if the parking lot. "Do you still like him"

"I never liked him" I lie "you totally have liked him you can tell" she pokes my cheek "how?"

"Just the way you guys talk it's like you two aren't fond of each other but that doesn't stop the small flirting conversations you guys have if you ask me it's kind of cute" I shake my head

"Not cute and no way I would die before being with Mathias again" I defend "you guys were together exclusively?" She asks I shake my head again.

"Nah we would only be able to be with each other"

"Why did end?" Because I liked him but he didn't reciprocate the same feelings but I don't say that instead I shrug "We both wanted different stuff so we parted ways"

"Doesn't look very parted to me" she laughs at her own tease "Well we are, and nothing was going to end good. we both knew we just used each-other for sex and I believe that everything has to end, right?" she shrugs

"sure I guess but not everything HAS to end"

"I disagree well everything does go to an end. like nothing can keep going on forever"

"Take this, The ocean doesn't have a start or a finish it keeps on flowing around even if it's contaminated it doesn't stop from providing water either it keeps on getting stronger and less able to be hurt"

"Sometimes it's good that things get hurt"

"You want the ocean to get hurt" I laugh before speaking again "No I meant like sometimes it's good to be hurt"

"Why say that?" I shrug "No reason I just think that way" from the corner of my eye I see her give me a confused look before turning her sight back to the road. We both know not to question each other with things especially things like this. Things like guys and feelings.

I might not be the most open person in the world but Alex is the the act same way maybe even more closed off than I am which makes such  a powerful duo we're not the type to talk about how we feel often because we like keeping things hidden down which is why we are best friends we understand what the other is going through without giving any sort of context.

"That old man is wearing a fedora" she points out chucking at the old man at the side of the store indeed wearing a purple fedora. "He rocks it though" she cracks up even more.

"He looks so funny and cute" the old mans wife or what seems to be walks up to him laughing at the fedora he's wearing but instead of taking his off and putting it back next to them she grabs a dark green one and puts it on posing next to him he grabs her by her face squishing her face together to place a kiss on her lips while they both laugh.

"That's so cute" alex awe's the couple as she leans on the rack of clothes we're next to. "Even old people have a better love life than me"she scoffs making me laugh.

"Don't worry you'll find someone soon" I wave her off "You only say that because you have a good love life" I laugh.

"I do not" She lets out a breath no doubt with a bit of attitude to it. "Yeah right your love story with him or whatever is out of a book or movie" I pick up a white shirt from the rack "Not true it's not a love story one and two you have to have romance and a good plot for it to be a book or movie"

"Whatever, I just think that- never mind" I drop the shirt to turn to her with a confused look on my face.

"No it's okay say it"

"From what you told me all these days we've been hanging out like the sleepover and just well that's not important the point is that from what you have told me it seems like whatever happened two years go well.. finished but yet you guys don't seem finished at the same time." she said a chiding tone.

Oh, I never really thought that other people thought that or thought anything at all really. I want to believe that what she was telling me was good for me and that it was true that it happened and now it's... well finished meaning it's no more.

Zero, zilch, nada.

"It has been finished like I said before now let's get back to shopping enough of this silly talk" I laugh trying to muffle out my uncomfortableness with this talk.

After we're all done shopping and eating we're on our way out of the mall I tap on my pants to look for my keys since my hands are full with bags Once I look back and check if I might have dropped them or something I look back to see the old couple from earlier they're walking out with two bags from the store as they walk out they both take out each others hat form the bags and place the opposite colors they were wearing earlier on each of they're heads while they walk hand in hand I notice each of they're names on the opposite hats one says 'Mason' while the other says 'Linda'

They give each other a tight hug and from my angle you can tell the guy she'd a tear while the old lady had a smile on her face while her eyes poured with tears he wiped them off once he saw her giving each of them a kiss as they fell they look like to be talking for a few seconds before linking pinkies and kissing it, as they part ways each going to they're cars I can't help but wonder what happened but nothing close comes to mind. She pulls out of the driveway first as he just sits in his with tears strolling down his face.

"Adelina you good?" Alex yells from my car I shake my head out of my thoughts before jogging back to her.

"You good?" I nod "I feel like I just watched a 90's romance film" she doesn't understand my joke so I wave her off before pulling out of the malls driveway.

Did they divorce and meet up one last time? Were they ex lovers? Is this a movie scene but I can't see the cámaras? I have no idea.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
14.1K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
687 126 24
<COMPLETED> Fasten your seatbelts, towards the journey of mixed emotions... They say life is hard. Yes, it is. But can you imagine how hard it...
Hannah Lovely Crow द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

130K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...