thinkin bout you - 𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻...

By slvt4erenj

❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their lov... More

introduction
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
BONUS CHAPTER
Facts + Q and A

eight

4.1K 121 608
By slvt4erenj

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

"Wait Connie, we need the wristbands." Mikasa stated before letting him walk on. He rolled his eyes and snatched his wristband from Mikasa and gave it to Sasha to put on.

"DAMN SASHA THATS TOO TIGHT. AND I CANT TAKE IT OFF." He grasped at his wrist and looked at Sasha with concerned eyes.

She just looked at him and turned to Niccolo so he could put hers on. "You'll get over it." She looked over her shoulder towards Connie who was moving the band around his wrist.

He sighed and waited for everyone to put on their bands, then walked through security and into the park. It was full, lines filled, sun beaming down, screams from rides filled the air.

You waved your hand and fanned yourself then led everyone to the first ride. "Thank god for Fast Pass." Eren said standing next to you, everyone agreed and walked past the people in line.

"Thank god for your tall ass, you're my sunshade." He chuckled at you then walked up the stairs to the front of the ride.

You tapped his shoulder and he leaned down to be ear level with you, "Okay for our picture," you continued "tongue out middle fingers up." You raised an eyebrow at him "Got that?"

"You know I got it dumbass." He stood back up and took your hand in his as you waited for a worker to approach you.

When you reached the front of the ride a worker asked what row you all wanted to be seated in, you couldn't even open your mouth to respond before Connie and Sasha shoved their way in front of the both of you and blurted out row one, you and Eren took the row behind them. Your 12 person group filled up the entire ride- so you had it all to yourselves.

Everyone got buckled in, Ymir and Historia holding hands talking to eachother, Annie and Mikasa sitting with straight faces, you, connie, jean, and Sasha swinging your legs back and forth ready to go, and Armin, Eren, Marco, looking uneasy and not ready to go.

The ride started slowly as the coaster went up the hill. "Don't throw up on me, Jaeger." You shot Eren a look.

"No promises." He murmured.

The ride came to a stop at the top of the hill, two seconds later it dropped- your hands flew up and your stomach dropped. Sasha was screaming her lungs off, hair flying everywhere.

You went around a few loops then came the picture. You gave Eren the go and you both stuck out your middle fingers and tongues. Soon after the ride ended and everyone got off a bit dizzy.

You walked off the ride and headed towards the exit where your pictures were. Y'all waited to find your pictures, "Oh wait there we are." You pointed out.

"How the hell are you and Eren so coordinated in that picture..." Ymir questioned.

"We're just like that Ymir, don't worry about it." Eren walked to the counter to buy two copies of the picture. He handed one to you, as he slid his copy into his pocket, you did the same.

"Aww so cute... not- you can do that later. Right now we have rides to go on." Sasha grabbed Niccolo and Connie's hands and led everyone to the next ride. Marco decided to sit this one out and Jean didn't want to leave him so he stayed and sat beside him.

The riding went on for the next seven roller coasters, then you walked over to the carnival games. "I bet I could beat all of you in this." You pointed towards the water gun game. Their heads shook and they took you up on what you said, waiting to see if you were as good as you were claiming to be.

Everyone took their seats, ready for the worker to start the game. He hit the button and water released from your guns, you started off in the lead.. but that didn't last long. Marco caught up to you and took your lead, shouting and laughing as he got his victory.

"Looks like you were all talk y/n!" Marco playfully rolled his eyes and got one of those purple monkeys and velcro'd it's hands around his neck. Letting it hang as a medal everyone could see.

You stared at his monkey and stood up, "Psh show off." Eren came up behind you, looking at your facial expression.

"I'll get you a prize, even better than Marco's half assed prize." Everyone went their separate ways as you all played different games.

Eren did as he said he would and won you a huge green dino. You hugged him and ran over to flaunt your prize in Marco's face. "Suck on this Marco!!" You waved it in his face and he just walked away.

You made your way back to Eren, who was playing ringtoss and won that too. He got a blue dinosaur to match yours and began talking. "You know these are our kids now." He nodded in your direction, you nodded your head back.

"Okay Eren." You laughed at him. "We should get back with the rest of the group." The both of you walked around and found everyone. Mostly everyone had at least one prize in their hand.

"The girls and I are going to get on a ride by ourselves, you guys can hold all the stuff. It won't take long." Historia said to the group, and who was going to say no to Historia?

You and the rest of the girls got in line for another rollercoaster, it was just a five minute wait. "So..." Sasha began, "how was it?" She looked at you grinning.

You looked around and noticed everyone looking at you- then you realized what they were talking about 'this is so embarrassing' you thought to yourself, but you knew they would keep asking until they got the information they wanted.

"Good" You sighed, "like really good." You said with your head back. They giggled and started with more questions.

"How big are we talking?" Annie asked, arms crossed.

"Like at least 11 inches-" You knew that was probably bigger than what it was, but it was somewhere around that. You took your hands and sized it up against your leg. Their eyes widened at what you had told them.

They looked at eachother, "Damn y/n get it." Mikasa playfully elbowed your arm. You just laughed. The questions continued until you got onto the ride.

When you got off the ride the boys were waiting for you at the exit, holding all of the prizes and bags in their hands. "What were you guys talking about.. we saw you giggling and doing those weird hand signals." Connie queried.

"Nothing you need to know about Gru, go worry about your minions." Ymir patted his head. Laughs went around, some from random people that happened to be standing near you.

"Tehe." Connie said in a blank tone, he started walking to a new line and you just followed behind him.

You all got into a line for a ride when everyone realized they were hungry. Stomachs grumbled and hungry glances were exchanged. The line was at least an hour and a half wait, even with the Fast Pass.

No one wanted to walk over to all of the concessions, since it was so hot, so Eren volunteered to grab the food and drinks while everyone else waited in line. Armin offered to help him out but Eren said he was fine going by himself.

EREN'S POV:

I waited for someone to volunteer to get the food, but everyone made up excuses as to why they couldn't go. "I'll go, it's cool." Armin was about to tag along but I waved him off.

I moved past people behind us and made my way to the concessions. 'It's hot as hell out here' I thought while waiting in line to get slurpee's. It was my turn next and the server asked what I wanted.

"Can I get 4 cherry slurpees, 6 blue raspberry slurpees, 2 coke slurpees, and 2 large fries?" The man laughed and made my order, handing it to me in a large bag. I paid and started making my way back to the ride.

This blonde chick came up to me, her friends watching from a far. "Uh hey." She said looking at me.

"Hi..? Do you need something?" I responded.

"Do you need any help with those bags, they look so heavy.." she flashed a smile.

I looked around before looking back at her, "Nah, I'm good." I said with a flat tone as I started walking off, but her footsteps followed behind me.

"Oh I see what you're doing, playing hard to get and all that." She tried to hold onto the bag but I pulled away. "Well I'll at least walk with you back to your friends or whoever those are for." She shook off her friends who were watching her and walked with me towards the ride.

Before we could get to the ride, I saw y/n and called her name to come towards me. She had a smile on her face that slowly faded when she saw the girl with me.

She jogged over and took one of the bags from my hand, "Hey Eren, who's your friend?" Y/n asked with a fake smile on her face.

I shrugged, "She started following me around and said she was tagging along with us for some reason. She won't leave."

Y/n looked back at the girl who had now moved closer to Eren. "Oh... okay- well everyone's waiting and Sasha bit Jean, so if we could hurry and bring those over that would be nice." I nodded and walked back with y/n, the blonde following behind.

Y/N POV:

"Y/n go check on Eren, his dumbass probably got lost." Armin said with his arms wrapped around Annie's waist. You nodded and made your way out, immediately seeing Eren's broad figure- but he was with a girl.

'Okay, this should be fun.' You thought to yourself as you heard Eren call out to you. You jogged over and grabbed a bag from his hand, eyeing the girl by him. "Hey Eren, who's your friend?" He responded and you answered him. Then you made your way back to your friends.

You distributed the drinks and fries to your friends who had puzzled looks on their faces when you came back with another person.

"Hi guys im Macy. I'm Eren's new friend!" She smiled, Eren behind her shaking his head no. "It's nice to meet you all." She said happily, everyone greeted her. Macy then looked at you "Well most of you.." she rolled her eyes.

You looked her up and down "Do you have a problem?" You asked in a smug tone.

She turned back to look at you "I mean someone that ugly and who looks that whore-ish shouldn't be with someone this hot." She grabbed onto Eren's arm; Your eyes widened.

"Oh yeah, you're right... maybe you should leave then." You shrugged with your mouth in a straight line. "You seem to care a lot about stupid whores considering you probably are one."

'Oo's' were said between everyone except Eren. "Y/n, chill." Everyone's head turned to Eren after what he said. He got mean mugs, and vicious looks from the girls and head shakes from the guys.

You looked at Macy who had a huge grin on her face. You moved past everyone out of the line, the girls all following behind you, flipping Macy off on their way out. Macy stayed behind with the boys.

The six of you sat on a bench outside of the ride, the guys should be at the front of the line by now. "Fucking Eren. I didn't even give a bitchy response like I could've, I was standing up for myself which is something he didn't even bother doing." You took a sip out of your slurpee.

"You don't even look like a whore. You're just hot and she couldn't take it." Annie murmured.

"He definitely didn't have to tell you to chill. It was Maggie or whatever her name is who started it." Historia said.

"Does he not realize what was wrong with what he said?" Ymir added on, Sasha agreeing.

"Where did that bitch even come from? If she thinks she's about to talk bad about you without even knowing you she's got another thing coming." Mikasa stated with a mean look on her face.

You all sat there talking about what had happened, then Macy made her way over to you from the ride, tears in her eyes. "Fuck you, his friends called me names and told me to get lost." She screamed at you.

People started looking over to what was happening. You blinked at her then spoke "Aww," you made a pouty face to match hers "boohoo bitch, go cry to someone who cares." You straightened your posture and watched as she ran off.

Everyone laughed and waited for the boys to come out from the ride. They made their way off and came over to you guys, Eren walking behind everyone slowly. Connie came running out, "THEY TRIED TO KILL ME ON THAT RIDE. MY SEATBELT CAME UNDONE AND I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN WHILE WE WERE STILL RIDING."

"Now Connie that's not the full truth." Armin started, "We told you to stop playing with the buckle and you didn't."

Connie shook his head, "Yeah okay Armin, believe what you want. It doesn't even matter how it happened- and y/n, it isn't funny."

"What? Me? I didn't even laugh.." you said.

"But you were about to." You looked at Mikasa and nodded,

"Yeah I was." There were stifled laughs and chuckles.

After the laughter died down, you and the rest of the girls all silently got up and walked to the next ride. On that ride Eren sat with Connie, and you sat with Mikasa.

Sasha was hungry and decided she wanted food, so everyone else got food too. You still hadn't talked to Eren, he tried to talk to you but you just ignored him and went somewhere else.

It was getting dark and it was decided that the last ride everyone wanted to go on was the Ferris Wheel. Annie went with Armin, Sasha with Niccolo, Jean with Marco, Ymir with Historia, Mikasa with Connie. This left Eren and you.

You were going to sit this out, but Eren called you over "Y/n get on with me!" He called out. You figured he might apologize while up there so you agreed.

(Play the song)

You got in silently and sat on the opposite side of Eren, looking out the window to see the rides lit up with different color lights. Families and friends walking around together. Music started to fill through the speakers of the Ferris wheel, and into your capsule.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Time Moves Slow - BADBADNOTGOOD
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

"Babe why are you mad at me?" He put his arms on his knees and looked at you.

"You really don't know?" You questioned and he shook his head, "Replay what happened today, every moment, every word that was said, and come back to me when you think you've found it. Chances are if you did it once you'll probably do it again." You shook your head, looking out the window again. "If you actually use that mind of yours, maybe you'll get it."

"Ok." Was his only response.

The ride went around again then it was time for you to get out. Your friends waited at the bottom for both of you to come out of the passenger car. Before you got down there Connie whispered to Armin, "you think they made up?"

Armin shook his head "judging by the way Eren and y/n look right now, I would assume not."

You and Eren came down the stairs to meet up with your friends, you were all ready to go back to the dorm. Eren had one of his hands in his pocket, and the other holding the dino. You carried your dino in your arms, while looking down.

"If we're all done we can go." Armin started walking, everyone nodded and made their way back to the front of the park.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
31.2K 468 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬�...
741 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
256K 8.5K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...