π’π¨π©π‘π’π­π³π’πœπšπ­πžπ...

By -itsizzy

**COMPLETED** "Unmatchable...unmatchable. That was all that was going through Sophie's head as she looked at... More

New Book!
Chapter 1: Unmatchable
Chapter 2: The Talk
Chapter 3: The Makeover
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: Telepathy Class
Chapter 6: The sleepover
Chapter 7: Fitz's sick day
Chapter 8: The Healing Centre
Chapter 9: Everglen
Chapter 10: Havenfield
Chapter 11: What's Going On?
Chapter 12: The Surprise
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Sophie? Do you have a fever?
Chapter 15: Atlantis
Chapter 16: Base Quest
Chapter 17: One Year Later
Chapter 18: Telling EVERYONE
Chapter 19: Dress Shopping.
Chapter 20: The Wedding
Authors Note

Authors Note

886 6 4
By -itsizzy

Hi, this is Izzy. 

I wrote this book in sixth grade during math class when I was bored and didn't publish it until 7th grade. So... it's not my best work. Keep that it mind. 

I thought it was fantastic when I was eleven, now I'm much older, I'm not quite as obsessed with kotlc as I used to be. I'll still buy the new books and read them as they come out as I can't just leave the story, I need to know what happens next. And, I'm going to watch the movies and they are released as well. 

There are currently 18 chapters, i haven't updated in a year or so. 

I'm going to finish it because I have about 10 unfinished works and it bothers me that I left them like that. I'm also getting annoyed with the constant private messaging saying, 'UPDATE!' and 'YOU NEED TO UPDATE. OKAY?' and 'YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE LIKE THIS!!!' 

I'm not naming names. 

So, before you read this, just know, it was written by an eleven year old, the chapters are short, the descriptions absolutely suck and the Last few chapters will be teenage me just trying to finish it.

Thanks for reading this, 

All the love. Izzy x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
32.5K 366 49
⚠️READ THE SELECTION BOOKS BEFORE ! "Hello, my dear," he whispers. "Don't start," I warn in return, and we're both left smiling. He holds my hands as...
Dear Nick By J

Fanfiction

102K 5.1K 45
Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato have known each other since they were six years old, having grown up next door to each other their entire lives. They were...
46.4K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...