~•Like Me?•~ (Awesamdude x re...

By ChibiCoconutKat

"so...you have horns, odd eyes, many not-human-looking features...and you say your not a hybrid?" "...yup... More

~Info~
(1) Escape
(2) Who?
(3) paradise?
~A/n~
(5) Put your hand in mine
(6) you know that I want to be with you
(7) all the time
(8) you know that I won't stop
(9) until I make you mine
(10) until I make you
(11) Mine~
(12) Ráñbøø
(13) Jschlatt...?
(14) when panic set in
~A/n~ (please read :>)
(15) Flickering
(16) My beloved pt 1
well damn-
(17) my beloved pt 2
(18) Wilbur
hehe-
LOOK AT THIS SHIZ-
(19) Niki <3
another a/n (IM SORRY!)
(20) Quackity :]
(21) Tommy and Tubbo
Well fuck- (do i need to censor that?)
I'm back bitches ❤️✨
short #1 (my cute boy ❤️)

(4) Paradise.

7K 267 368
By ChibiCoconutKat

[A/n: quick little thing here, 424 reads. I love all of you HOLY SHI-
anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been updating (even though I said I would) but school is spooky man. You are now allowed to continue with the story^^]

We had been walking for quite a while, I started to wonder how far away this 'l'manburg' place was. Soon enough though, Tubbo stoped in his tracks. I looked at him, had to look down a bit but that's okay.

Tubbo- "Kay, so....were gonna be going through some snow alright?"

I looked at him, confused as to why this would matter. I gave him a nod either way.

Tubbo- "if you see anyone or anything, don't go near it. Okay?"

I looked at him curiously, wondering why I couldn't go near anything. I wished I could ask him at least a simple question like 'why', But alas, I couldn't. I gave him a small smile to tell him I understood and we kept walking. The snow crunched under my feet, I honestly quite liked the sound. I was a bit surprised at how cold it was, but tubbo had lended me his jacket so I wouldn't freeze to death. We had only been walking for a little bit when I spotted a house. I wondered who in their right mind would make a house here? It's cold, there are like, barely any trees, and it's cold! I looked over at Tubbo to see if he had noticed the building. He was looking at his feet, walking a bit faster. I kept up with his pace, worried just as much as he was. I always had the tendency to copy others emotions. It had started when I was quite young, and I guess I just never grew out of it. The nervousness I was getting from the boy was overwhelming. Why was he so nervous? It made me wonder who lived in that house, were they bad? We had already passed the house a while ago, but Tubbos nerves were still off the roof, causing me to shuffle a little bit. I didn't want to say anything about it, but it was definitely bothering me. We had gotten a bit further and he seemed to calm down, making me let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding.

Tubbo- "you okay?"

He looked up at me, worry in his eyes. I smiled down at him. I wondered why he cared, but I still smiled and nodded anyway. Tubbo is an interesting person, he cares for people he just met and is really nice. Wherever he is from is probably very safe if this is how he acts.

Tubbo- "okay, were getting closer!"

~~Timeskip~~

Tubbo's nerves had calmed down once we had passed the snow, making me wonder if the person that lived inside the house was bad. What if they hurt hybrids? What if they had done something to make Tubbo not trust them? What if they had KILLED people?! The questions running through my mind made me worry of what we had passed. I looked down at Tubbo to see if he noticed. Nope. Instead, he was bouncy and energetic, exited even. I was confused, until he stoped dead in his tracks. I looked to where his gaze was, and saw a wall. I was still a bit confused, but guessed this was where we were supposed to be. I glanced over at Tubbo, just to see that he was giving me the biggest smile ever.

Tubbo- "Welcome to L'manburg! Hope you enjoy your stay!"

He giggled at himself, almost like he was joking. I smiled at him. No, that's not right, I genuinely smiled at him. It had been so long since I did that. The only times I smiled were to seem like I wasn't planning an escape, and to make Tubbo feel safe. It felt nice to actually smile. I think he noticed that my smile was different and giggled again. He was a very bubbly person.

Tubbo- "Kay, so first I'm gonna introduce you to Wilbur, then to Tommy, and I'll just go from there I guess!"

I had no clue who these people were, but I trusted Tubbo not to send me to the grave. He was too kind for that.

Tøö kîñd tø me thãt îs...

Once we got inside of L'manburg, I realized it wasn't just a simple village. It had houses and such, but it looked so different. A flag waved in the wind. a very good looking flag, might i add.
As I looked around my surroundings, I noticed two people. The first one had messy dark brown hair that attempted to cover one eye, but failed miserably, he also had on somewhat of a trench coat. The second one had dirty blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. He was wearing a white T-shirt with red sleeves and some blue ripped jeans. Not the best choice of clothing, but I don't judge. The only thing that worried me was the fact that both of them were human, did they even tolerate hybrids? I was a bit afraid, sure, but Tubbo seemed confident enough. For once I actually trusted someone. It was nice being able to let someone lead the way and not be in fear. As we walked closer to the pair, Tubbo sped up. The blonde soon looked over to Tubbo and beamed, running straight at the little hybrid. They hugged for a minute, making me feel out of place. Although I felt like I shouldn't be here, the happy energy that was all around me helped with my stress. I could see that the other person was staring at me, I looked right back at him. It was like a staring contest, whoever blinked first would get the embarrassment from staring.  I wasn't even looking at his features, only his eyes. I didn't know why, but I wanted to win this small competition. After a few seconds, I could hear Tubbo talking with the blonde, but i didn't dare look over. It was almost funny, just staring at him. Soon enough though, he blinked. I did a small 'yes!' in my head as I finally looked at Tubbo, smiling after my victory. I could hear footsteps coming towards me which made me flick my head around to look at who was there.

Wilbur- "Hello! The names Wilbur, and good job on not blinking."

He giggled a little bit at his own statement, making me giggle aswell. Me and Wilbur had been laughing for a little when we finally realized Tubbo and his friend were looking at us.

Tubbo- "Okay- Hey! At least your making friends!"

I made a small hiss in response, content with that fact. The second I did that though, the blonde pulled out his sword and Wilbur backed up defensively. Tubbo just stood there, used to my hissing.

Tubbo- "They can't speak English, they can only understand it. They hiss as a way to talk, their a creeper hybrid."

Wilbur walked back to where he was beside me, smiling. The blonde simply put his weapon away, but did not step up any further.

Tubbo- "okay, so this is Tommy"

He pointed to the still scared blonde.

Tubbo- "and that's Wilbur, but I think you might already know that."

When he pointed to Wilbur, he snickered a bit. Which confused me. After Tubbo snickered, Wilbur seemed to back up a bit, a small bit of light red forming on his cheeks. I wondered if he was sick, or cold, or something else. I hoped not, I didn't want my new friend to be sick. I looked at him with a confused but worried expression, hoping he got what I was trying to ask.

Wilbur- "don't pay attention to that, their being annoying."

He looked at me, a smile plastered on his face. I smiled back, it was a sign of friendship, right? I looked back at Tubbo and Tommy, wondering what to do now.

Tommy- "Maybe the bitch needs to go be with their kind. Show 'em to Sam maybe."

Tubbo- "Tommy stop being an ass. You are right though, I should let them meet Sam. Thanks Tommy."

Tommy- "yup. No problem. I'm the best. You know it!"

I could already tell I'm going to hate him. That's besides the point though, what I was really focused on was the fact that I might be meeting another creeper hybrid. That was what I was thinking about. I smiled and nodded, excited to go meet this 'Sam' guy.

Tubbo- "alright, let's go then! Wilbur and Tommy, you guys stay here. I will show them to Sam and bring them back, okay?"

He looked at Wilbur for the last part, almost saying it directly to him. I was still confused, but decided not to ask. Once we started to walk off, I could hear Wilbur yell something.

Wilbur- "Hold on!"

He had ran to us and stopped a little behind.

Tubbo- "you need something Will?"

Wilbur- "not really, just this."

He then walked closer to me, giving me a hug. It shocked me at first, but I soon hugged him back. It felt nice having a friend, two friends actually! Tubbo and Wilbur. It put a smile on my face as we both pulled away from the hug. He ran off soon after, red all over his face. I wondered if he really was sick. I looked over at Tubbo with a concerned expression, confused when all he gave me was a small laugh. What is going on?

Tubbo- "alright, time to go see Sam."

I followed Tubbo for a while, looking around at everything. We soon stoped in front of what looked like a prison. I stepped back a bit, getting slight flashbacks of when I was still trapped in a cage, bad people all around me. Tubbo looked at me with a reassuring smile, probably seeing the fear flash in my eyes. I slowly stepped back up to where I was, hoping this 'Sam' guy was nice. Tubbo walked up to the door and knocked, stepping back slightly after doing so. The doors opened, and out stepped a man, a hybrid man to be exact. He was tall with green hair that somewhat hid his eyes. He wore a gas mask and gold armor, almost like he wanted to protect himself from something. While I couldn't see his eyes all that well, I got a small peek at them. They were all black, except for the gorgeous green color in the middle of his eyes. He also had horns that poked out of his hair, they were the same beautiful green as almost everything else he was either wearing, or just had. Tubbo started to point at me, making the hybrid look in my direction. We locked eyes for a moment, making my stomach all wiggly. I didn't like that. The feeling of my stomach not doing what I tell it to, this odd new feeling that made me feel squirmy. I didn't just not like it, I HATED it, to the point where I just wanted the feeling to stop. The thing is, I didn't even know what I wanted to stop. This feeling that made my stomach wiggle was so new, I couldn't place why it was there. Soon enough though, I shoved the feeling away, smiling at the hybrid. I couldn't tell if he was smiling back because he had a mask on, but I hoped he was. Tubbo and him soon walked over to me, a happy little bounce in Tubbos step.

Tubbo- "Sam, this is my new friend! I don't know their name because they can't talk, but they are awesome! New friend, this is Sam! He is a creeper hybrid like you! I'm sure you two are going to get along quite well."

I looked back at Sam, finally being able to see his features a bit more. He had green freckles that dusted over his face and a bit on his arms, he also had slightly pointy ears that were tipped with green. I wanted to test something, since he was also a creeper hybrid. I made a small hiss that signaled 'hello' and waited. To my surprise, he hissed back. 'hello to you too' I smiled wide, finally being able to talk to someone. Tubbo only giggled.

Tubbo- "Yeah, you two are gonna be best friends."

2083 words

A/n: Woo! Sam's here now, so that's pretty pog. I started this chapter not knowing what the heck I was gonna do, but I think it ended fine. Also, I'm gonna put what Y/n and Sam are saying like this-

'something~' 

so you know what they are saying when they talk in creeper and stuff. Also, at the beginning of this I said thank you for so and so reads, and now I have 595 reads so, thank you guys, seriously XD. And with that, I hope you all have a lovely day/night!^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
450K 43.5K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...