7 Bullies In Love ~Book 3~

By Yhopee200

Final book of 7 Bullies In Love~ Enjoy~ ❤️ More

~Trailer~ FMV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 •
Chapter 34 •continuous•
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 •continuous•
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (final chapter)

Chapter 49

1.1K 93 21
By Yhopee200

~GD loosened his tie a little when he was about to get dizzy again~

~He felt his blood boiling as he tried to focus on the road~

~He felt his eyesight getting a little blurry and his attention drifted away for just a second until a black car just crashed with his car and he intensely hit the brakes~

GD: Fuck.

Jungkook: Get out!  You fucking damn coward

~GD barely saw the face and when he did, he immediately got out of the car and tried to walk but he was just about to black out~

~When Jungkook approached him, he grabbed Ji-Yong by the collar and was about to hit him but Ji-Yong gathered his strength to block but was immediately about to fall~

Jungkook: What, is that all you fucking got?

~Jungkook punched him making him get on his knees~

Jungkook: Tch, I don't believe you are this weak so don't fucking underistimate me

~GD mumbled something but it was hard for Jungkook to hear~

Jungkook: What did you fucking say you jerk

GD: I-  I'll fucking kill you-  *cough*

~Jungkook laughed as he took out his gun and hit him again causing him to keep coughing ..but it's not because of the hits.~

Jungkook: You know what we all had to go through because of you? Had to lose everything just to take Y/n from a coward rat like you, had fun hiding?

~GD tried to get up as he forced himself to talk~

GD: No- I saved her from you all, and I will never let dirty shits like you touch her again

Jungkook: You're still fucking talking you damn coward! Just hit me already! Are you saying I'm not strong enough to waste your hits on?!

~Jungkook hit him again as Ji-Yong fell on the ground but didn't seem to move this time~

Jungkook: Y/n this Y/n that, You dare to even see her again I'll kill you in this damn moment so get up and fight me

~Ji-Yong didn't move at all as Jungkook got more pissed~

Jungkook: Are you underistimating me? You think I'm kidding?

~Jungkook loaded his gun and pointed at him but he noticed that he was struggling to get up~

Jungkook: I'm telling you to get up and fight me! Are you deaf?!  Damn coward

~Still no response~

Jungkook: G-GET UP!

~Jungkook was waiting for him to get back on his knees but he could see GD was struggling~

Jungkook: I SAID GET UP YOU-

~He kept trying to get up but groaned as he tightly held his stomach~

~Jungkook was confused as he stopped and looked~

Jungkook: What's wrong?!

~He said still with an angry expression but GD couldn't respond, he was just in pain, a pain that wasn't because of the fight, it was inside him, and it was killing him~

~Jungkook slowly approached, poked him with his hand gun~

Jungkook: Yah what's wrong with you? you prick

~After a solid minute, GD collapsed and Jungkook got on one knee to check his pulse~

Jungkook: Why is he getting so hot?   Hey, wake up, are you good?

~He saw a river of blood coming out of his mouth as he threw the gun away~

Jungkook: The fuck is wrong with you

~He thought for a minute until he let out an annoyed sigh and brushed his hand through his hair~

Jungkook: Ugh. Fucking hell

~He grabbed his arm and put it around his shoulder and carried him to his car~

*calls Namjoon*

Jungkook: Hyung I got a little problem

Namjoon: I've been trying to contact you all night! Where are you?!

Jungkook: I can't talk much, I'm going to the hospital

Namjoon: Huh?? Why what's wrong?! Are you hurt??

Jungkook: Not me, It's..  

~He rolled his eyes and quickly started the engine~

Jungkook: It's Ji-Yong, Warn Y/n about this

Namjoon: Ji-  What?? Why?! What did you both-

~Jungkook quickly hung up and drove away~

Jungkook: Ughh this is so annoying.

*Earlier*

*Y/n's POV*

~Everyone is dozing off and grabbing onto the blankets that Yoongi distributed meanwhile I was still watching the movie~

~I slowly move J-hope's head on my shoulder and get up from the couch, carefully letting him lie down and rest his head on a couch pillow~

~I look around and seems like they're all about to fall asleep except Namjoon who just sat on the chair near the table after pacing around and keep calling someone over and over again~

~He went back to typing on his laptop as I approach him~

Namjoon: Oh you're not sleeping?

Y/n: I was gonna ask the same thing to you

Namjoon: Well. I'm trying to reach Jungkook but he doesn't pick up

Y/n: Oh. Maybe he is at his apartment?

Namjoon: I mean he fucking could atleast tell one of us before leaving

~He took a look at me and realized that I was getting concerned as well~

~A smile appeared on his lips~

Namjoon: He'll be fine,  he's Jungkook, his phone is probably dead right?

Y/n: Yeah

Namjoon: Alright I'm gonna continue writing some things I have to for work

Y/n: Work??  You're working?!

Namjoon: Yeah lol, I mean I have always wanted to know how normal peoples' jobs were like so I came across this company who were looking for someone to hire

Y/n: That is amazing! Great job~

Namjoon: Haha thanks

Y/n: Sooo. I haven't seen Jin around you know?

Namjoon: He's also probably sleeping in his room

Y/n: Oh okay, I won't bother you anymore

Namjoon: Nah you're good, you can also go and sleep in one of the guest rooms or. Just use Jungkook's room

Y/n: Alright~

~He went back to what he was doing as I slowly walked in the hallway trying to remember everyone's rooms~

~I almost passed Jimin's room but stopped in my place and let out a deep sigh~

*Flashback*

Eunji: At the hospital. When you didn't come. Jimin told me how much he likes you

Y/n: W-what?.

Eunji: He told me not to tell you but.. He didn't seem like he wanted you to know

*End of Flashback*

"What were you thinking Jimin?. You didn't tell me but. Why would you even like me?."

~I slowly reached for the door handle and carefully opened the door in hoping I wouldn't make so much noise~

~I sucessfully opened the door and peeked inside but didn't see him~

~I could hear sounds of water swooshing from the bathroom inside the room so I was sure he was showering~

~His room was really tidy and there were electric guitars hanging on the wall, really nice~

~I carefully walked around the room and looked at the luxurious yet nice things~

~I approached his working desk and saw some picture phrames, one exactly like the one that was in Jungkook's apartment and other phrames with pictures of them having fun~

~I grabbed one of the picture phrame of them with highschool clothes, I raised it closer to my face and focused carefully on the picture, they look so young~

~Then suddenly the bathroom's door opened and I got really startled and almost jumped from my place as I put the picture back in its place and quickly turned around to face Jimin all dressed up but still toweling his hair~

Jimin: Y/n?

Y/n: S-sorry for coming in here without your permission and touching your things.

~He didn't look happy to see me like he used to.~

~He didn't say anything just walked closer to me while looking in my eyes in an unexplainable way~

Y/n: Jimin?.

~He still didn't say anything which made me think how angry he might be when I was touching the stuff~

~I slowly backed up when he kept walking forward until I hit my back on the wall~

Y/n: I'm really sorry! It won't happen again.

~I quickly went past him to get out of the room but in an instant he pulled my waist and gently pushed me to the wall~

Jimin: Wait no

~I was confused at the sudden move as I desperately look in his eyes for explanation~

Y/n: What's wrong?.

~He looked upset and sad making me kinda worried~

Jimin: Y/n.  Can I have a chance to prove to you that I can do better than them?.

Y/n: W-what?.

Jimin: I can be better than them for you Y/n. Let me prove it to you. I'll do anything for you.

Y/n: Jimin what are you talking about?. You can't just have feelings for me. I haven't done anything for you to like me. All I do is make troubles. troubles.. and troubles... for you.

Jimin: Y/n you don't understand. But those guys don't want your heart like I do. They don't look at you the way I do.

Y/n: Jimin. Look. I know you want me to think different but I already have someone in my heart.

Jimin: I can change that 

Y/n: You can't just change that

Jimin: Y/n-

~He said in an angry tone and just punched the wall beside my head which made me terrified~

~Now he really looks pissed which I never thought he'd have this expression infront of me again~

~He deeply looked into my eyes and expression went emotionless as he tilted his head and looked down on me~

Jimin: You never fucking listen do you?

Y/n: I- I'm sorry.

Jimin: Don't be sorry, Make it the last time saying that

~He leaned closer and started kissing my neck with his soft lips~

"What the fuck..."

~I tilted my head the other way and when I felt his tongue hitting my neck, I immediately grabbed his head with both of my hands trying to stop him but he wouldn't~

Y/n: Jimin please.

~He just kept going as I tried my best to stop him~

~When he was about to go down to my breasts, I forcefully raised his head to stop him and look at me~

Y/n: Jimin please understand me

~I worriedly looked in his pretty eyes and when his eyes met mine, he just became speechless and put his head down~

Jimin: I'm sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have looked at you that way. I'm fucking stupid.

Y/n: Don't say that, you're not stupid. But I just can't do this behind the person I love.

Jimin: Yeah. I'm really sorry.

Y/n: Hey

~I raised his head again to look at me~

Y/n: I forgive you~

~He didn't know if he should smile or not but I could tell by his expression that he was relieved~

*

Namjoon: Y/n!!!

~The door slammed open making us flinch a little as we both turn to the door to see Namjoon barging in, looking really worried~

Y/n: What?.

*

*

*

*GASP*

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.4K 50
"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety." In which a girl's best friend introdu...
7K 85 91
Hope you enjoy it~~
74K 3.3K 44
Silent Sabotage 🔞 (Silent Soulmate : Book 2) (The Prologue is on the first part)
900K 30.7K 47
7 bullies becomes your destiny... Ft. GOT7️⃣ Read and enjoy this "BTS FF" ;)❤️