Come back to live, but in the...

By Lisa_Knisenko

(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before... More

Death, explaining and help from goddes
Hospital and meet
Tobirama Senju
Stupid counsils
Talk, a year and Madara
Past
Promise and meanwhile
Kaguya, black and white Zetsu and Tsubasa
Explaining and back
Questions
Talk, after the war and meet
Jinchuriki friends and traitor
Help
Talk
Year and members
Extra
Extra
Extra pt 2
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra

Extra pt 1

1.1K 26 1
By Lisa_Knisenko

A/n
This is like Tobirama's life from five to 25.
It's like with soulmate, but exaplaining, if one soulmate get hurt till blood so can another soulmate get blood but not wound. And pain. Age of five can kids get their soulmate color. There will be second part!

Tobirama pov

Age of five

"Well?" Big brother ask with strange face. "No." I said shortly. "What do you mean?" Big brother ask. "I mean no. I don't have color of soulmate." I said. "Is that even possible?!" Big brother ask with shock. "Dunno..." I said.

Age of twelve

"Idiots..." Dad said as Mito and big brother were happy to see eatch other. "Hm? What is this yellow thing?" Dad ask. "What do you mean?" I ask. "My little brother got soulmate color!" Big broter said. "It's a little bit late, but what ever." Dad said as he stood up and walked somewhere.

Age of thirteen

Big brother was saying something to dad, but I didn't listen so much. But soon my back began to hurt a little to more pain. "You alrigh?" Dad ask. "My back hurts..." I said. Soon I felt on knees nd felt something wet on my back. "Tobirama!" Dad called.

"No wounds. Look's like it's your soulmate." Dad said as he cleaned the blood of my blood.

Age of nineteen

"Yes?" Maid ask. "Just get us some scrolls." Dad said as woman just bowed and left. I soon felt pain on chest near to shoulder. "What's up Tobirama?" Big brother ask. As I wanted to say something, from my chest near to sholder came blood. And I fell down on knees one hand holding on ground while another on chest near to shoulder.

After a while, I went to my room and cleaned the blood. 'What is going on with my soulmate?' I thought.

Age of 25

"Come on." My brother whined "No, that's final." I said sternly. As I and big brother walked on woods, I soon remembered about my soulmate. 'What happen to my soulmate?' I thought. But soon I felt wet on my check. "Please, don't say on my check.." I said as I stopped walking and crossed my arms. "Yes, you have...." Big brother said. "Thta b-" As I wanted to curse and call my stupid soulmate, I saw Naruko running and saw blood on check!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
4K 60 4
On October 10th, the kyuubi attacked the hidden leaf village, causing destruction and killing thousands however, it was then sealed into a new born c...
1.8K 25 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
9.5K 328 65
A bad person is only bad if all you see are their flaws. And a good person is only good if you never see behind their mask. But people do what they d...