๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—” , dream smp

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ___ in which she turns her pain into power --- started on : 2/23... More

๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—”
zero. death is inevitable
one. divided minds
two. his red-eyed savior
three. ghost
four. tensions rising
five. a queen
six. a game of distrust
seven. arsonist's lullaby
eight. reminiscent
nine. the festival
eleven. sadie heroux
twelve. the beginning of the end
thirteen. it was never meant to be
fourteen. puzzle pieces and memories
fifteen. ghosts of the past
sixteen. making amends
seventeen. acquiescence
eighteen. stay alive

ten. onto a new day

1.1K 59 5
By faeriechu

︵ . . CHAPTER TEN ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
onto a new day . .

Technoblade found himself speechless at Rexha's strength. He had never seen such remarkable courage. Years have passed since someone like her faced him head-on. They both had the same look in their eyes and swordsmanship skills that's on par with him.

Rexha stared at Technoblade for a second before cautiously throwing both of her hands to her sides. She continued to stand close to Tubbo's side just in case he'd do anything funny.

Schlatt bitterly scoffed at the sight of the familiar cloak rippling in the air. "Ah, yes. If it isn't the majesty herself? I don't remember inviting you here in my country."

"I didn't need one, Schlatt." Rexha turned towards him, a mocking grin curving on her lips. She tightly gripped the hilt of her netherite swords. "Still a bastard, I see."

Rexha thrusted her sword towards him with the intention kill, but he somehow managed to retreat back right before the blade could pierce through him. Still, that doesn't mean Schlatt didn't take a hit. Blood seeped from the open wound that she inflicted on his cheek.

"Is this your revenge, because I killed your 'so-called' mother?" Schlatt taunted, kissing his teeth in anger. "That b!tch wasn't even your real mother!"

Rexha, blinded by wrath, walked away from Tubbo and lunged at the man. The woman kicked her leg in the air, catching him hard in the chest and sending him crashing to the ground. Everyone was terrified, especially Quackity and Tubbo. She approached her prey, bringing the heel of her boot to his stomach as she pointed the tip of her sword towards his throat.

"You know nothing about me." Rexha scowled at him in disgust.

"Mother she says."

Schlatt laughed darkly at her. "Do you really intend to kill me? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be standing right here, right now. Looks like that b!tch never told you anything."

Rexha held the sword over her head. Her eyes were a complete pool of malice as they bore into the slits of his eyes. His torso trembled in fear beneath the heel of her boot. She applied more pressure on his stomach, causing him to hiss and grunt in pain.

Rexha brandished her sword, but before she had the chance put Schlatt to his very demise. Her intuitions spiked up at the exact moment she brought her sword to the level of his neck. Before Rexha even had the chance to react, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and drag her aside, causing her and the person to stumble backwards as a firework detonated the arrows that aimed for her. Sparks of red and blue filled her entire vision with the screams of people ringing in her ears.

She raised her head to see Tubbo, who had grabbed her just as the fireworks were about to go off.

Rexha turned away from the brunet, averting her gaze to see Technoblade holding a crossbow loaded with fireworks. It was a rocket launcher.

Technoblade had saved her.

She quickly gained back reality as arrows aimed for them. Only then she realized that Schlatt's administration had arrived at the scene with everyone in the crowd panicking from terror. Rexha picked herself up, clipping both of her swords to her waist before grabbing Tubbo by the arm.

"Tubbo, you need to go with Rexha." Technoblade spoke with the brunet as he reloaded his crossbow in hand.

He then looked at Rexha and curtly nodded at her. "You two get out of here and fast."

Rexha pursed her lips together into a thin line, glancing behind her shoulders to see Schlatt being attended to by Quackity. A scoff escaped her breath. She didn't come here to be the hero.

"Rexha, please." Tubbo's hand made it's way to her wrist. "The explosives!"

Rexha took a deep breath, evidently furious by the fact that she had to turn around with Technoblade fighting against Schlatt's men. She was not the type of person to retreat empty handed.
If only she didn't had the child on her, she could have easily taken care of the rest.

"Come on and stay close to me, Tubbo."

Chaos hung in air at Manberg with blues and reds engulfing everything. Rexha and Tubbo descended from the podium in a hurry, the ground trembled and shook from the explosion of fireworks that continued to rain like a heavy storm.

The two of them eventually ran into Tommy in the forest. Rexha and Tubbo were lunged at by the blonde boy. He unexpectedly drew her and his best friend into a tight embrace. Rexha shifted uncomfortably as a result of the sudden action.

"That's quite enough, we need to go."

The brunette pulled away from the two children. She took hold of the hood of her cloak and hung it over her head before they retreated further into the forest. Rexha made sure to trail behind Tommy and Tubbo with her guard on to make sure they weren't followed.

It wasn't long before Rexha, Tommy and Tubbo stumbled upon Wilbur and that's when they found out that he failed to locate the button in time to detonate the country to oblivion.

𓆸

Tommy and Technoblade screamed in each other's faces while Rexha stayed silent the entire time. It had been about an hour since everyone returned to Pogtopia, and they still weren't done pointing fingers at who was to blame.

She was too caught up at Schlatt's words to even acknowledge Niki and Tubbo who was standing right beside her, completely away from Tommy and Technoblade to avoid the conflict between them.

Ocean of thoughts clouded her head like flood.

If it weren't from me, you wouldn't be standing right here, right now.

None of it just made any sense to her at all. The pieces just didn't fit accordingly together but Rexha had a good hunch that Schlatt was also involved with her, not just to her mother's death. The thought of it made her sick in the stomach and her fists tremble.

Her gift of sense had never failed her once.

"Rexha? Rexha! Are you listening!?"

Tommy angrily snapped his head, glancing over at the woman who appeared to be in a trance from her thoughts. His voice became a hushed tone upon noticing how unresponsive Rexha became. "Hey, are you.. alright?"

Tubbo looked down at her, cautiously placing a hand on her shoulder to grab her attention. "Tommy's talking to you."

"Are you really okay?" The blonde interjected, raising a concerned brow.

Rexha answered, eyes narrowing to the floor. She focused her gaze literally towards anything just not his eyes. "Yes, yes, I'm listening."

"Technoblade just tried to kill Tubbo out there!" The blonde hissed at the salmon haired man who raised his hands defensively at him. "Right in front of everyone. He betrayed us!"

The woman shook her head, growing agitated with Tommy's blame game towards Technoblade. "I'm not the one who nearly got executed. You should be telling that to your best friend over here."

Tommy fell into silence. Rexha had a good point there. He averted his gaze to Tubbo. "What do you have to say?"

"I.. forgive Technoblade." Tubbo fumbled with his fingers, wincing at the gasp that elicited from his best friend. "I mean, likeif I were in his shoes earlier, I would have panicked and lost my composure too. Schlatt was pressuring him, right in front of a thousand people."

"Don't forget the fact that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been able to take Tubbo to safety. Schlatt's men were after us and Technoblade was able to hold them off." Her eyes acknowledging the way the whites of his hog-mask stared at her sincerely.

"Thank you, Tubbo, Rexha." The salmon haired man curtly nodded.

"You're siding with him?" Tommy was in disbelief, his mouth hung in agape.

Wilbur shook his head at the persistent blonde boy. "Rexha has a point though, but I say you should settle it on the pit."

Rexha's eye twitched. They were children. Absolute children.

An unamused expression rested on her face, her bored eyes watched Tommy and Technoblade descend into the said crater with their armor and weapons left discarded. Rexha could only predict the outcome of this situation at hand. Technoblade had brought down countless governments just like how she had brought a kingdom to ashes within a single flame.

Even with his undying sense of determination, Tommy was nowhere near his level.

This was practically suicide. Mercy was not written on the Blade's vocabulary.

"That's it, Tommy! Think of what Techno did to Tubbo!" Wilbur's cheers reached her ears as he stood next to her.

The woman continued to stay idle, even after she witnessed the teen take a jab on the face with Technoblade's bare fist. It was a bloody canvas but both sides remained unyielding. Rexha refused to talk or even dare budge a muscle to stop the two from fighting even if it was against the will of her consciousness, screaming at her from the back of her mind.

"I didn't solve our conflict."

Tommy needed to realize one thing.

The blonde screamed. Blue eyes met crimson eyes. "IT WASN'T IN THE PIT!"

Technoblade merely scoffed, lifting his closed fist to swipe at the blood that was dripping from his jaw. "Tommy, the thing is, you're using words.."

Rexha held her eyes shut, a smile tugging at the ends of her lips.

"But the thing about this world, Tommy, is that the only universal language is violence, and we've had that conversation. We've spoken that language in the pit."

With that, the salmon haired man took hold of the hog-mask and the blood red cape that were left discarded to the sides.

"It's over, Tommy. Onto a new day, a new plot... to destroy Manberg."

︵ . . 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

rexha's not here to play as the hero
that is not the reason why she's here.

ok i hated this chapter, deffo not my best written one ew hopefully i can redeem myself in the one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...
323K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...
1.2M 59.5K 30
เฅญ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š thought their story was finished when it'd only just begun. ใ€– ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข.๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ใ€— ใ€– ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—...