seventeen. acquiescence

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ❜ ━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
acquiescence. .

Two silhouettes perched over the thick branches of trees like crows. Rexha had requested Technoblade to take her to where Logstedshire was. She glanced at the young boy who seemed to be staring at the body of water, all by himself. She took note how messy his usually fixed blonde hair was and dirt was practically all over his clothes.

"I thought you didn't care about Tommy?" Technoblade glanced at Rexha who rolled her eyes at him.

She answered with a small breath of huff escaping her lips. "I came here to map this place out."

He persisted on which earning a scoff and agitated look from the brunette in return. "You wouldn't be mapping this place out if it weren't important."

Rexha shook her head, not wanting to utter another response to him anymore. She took out a quill from her pocket along with a couple of bottled dye as she held the map that had a solid outline of the places she had covered. Logstedshire was nearer to Technoblade's place than her sanctuary. If Tommy were to pursue an hour or two of travel, he should be able to get there.

After spending thirty minutes on another outline, she returned her cartography essentials to her pocket. Rexha grasped the hood of her cloak and hung it over her head, getting ready to leave the place after leaving Technoblade hanging.

"Are you done?" He questioned.

Rexha nodded in response, "We should head back now."