The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

95

318 12 0
By ClarissaSim0

Behind her, Angelo really sent her to the destination.

When it arrived, Angelo smiled slightly: "Aqin, that's it."

"Thank you, Lord Son." Chen Ruxin nodded slightly, and saw Sister Miria approaching here, and then left with her.

Watching her leave, Angelo turned and walked towards the place where the Pope was.

The daylight smeared on the ground through the colorful glass windows, and Angelo looked at the pope's residence in front of him, a few subtle ridicules flashed in the depths of his eyes, and soon turned into a pious appearance.

Across the gorgeous promenade, Angelo knelt at the feet of the Pope.

"Good day, get down."

"Angelo." The old pope looked at him with muddy eyes, his old voice was kind of gentle and kind: "My time is running out, you said to find Alice's container for me, five years  Did you find it?"

But in that remark, it has nothing to do with gentleness and kindness.

Angelo leaned down and replied politely: "Come on, this group of nuns with a very pure power, she may be able to bear the soul of Saint Alice."

     "Who?"

"Sister Ah Qin."

A few gleams of light flashed in those cloudy and old eyes, and then they turned into gloomy cold again. He said: "If it fails again this time..."

"I am willing to swear with my life that I will never fail again."

"Okay, I'll believe you again." The pope's old voice contained murderous intent. This old man who has been in charge of the church for decades has an aura of no anger and prestige. Such killing intent made Angelo  Desperate restraint did not expose his hole cards.

After leaving the hall, Angelo let out a sigh of relief.

A faint shadow gradually stained his gentle blue eyes. He stared at the shadow reflected by the colorful glass window, his eyes squinted slightly.

"Time is fast...really, fast."

White doves flew by outside the window, rose vines stretched along the wall, and the pure white rose swaying in the wind.  Everything looks so peaceful and peaceful.

No one knows the thorns hidden in the shadows.

At the other end of the church, the rose-filled garden was fragrant.

From afar, Chen Ruxin heard the nuns singing beautiful poems, and the sweet singing made people unconsciously happy.

The white bird standing on the green branch tilted his head and looked at Chen Ruxin. When Chen Ruxin looked over, the bird spread its wings and flew away.

"Today is the day for the selection of candidates for the saint. The gods will enlighten them and find the one who fits the gods' hearts." Sister Miria said with a smile, "You are lucky, and the time of arrival happens to be the day of revelation.  "

"What about after the election?"

Regarding Chen Ruxin's question, Miria replied: "That will naturally become a saint who is above 10,000 people under the Holy See, and serves the gods and conveys the will of the gods together with the saint son."

"Then what if you can't be selected?"

Sister Miria glanced at her, perhaps thinking she was asking this strangely, she said: "I was sent away from the holy place by the priest."

"...Is that so?"

Seeing her face turned pale, Miria couldn't help asking: "Sister Aqin, even if we can't be selected, we are very lucky to be in the Holy Land."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin nodded. She was not worried about this, but...

The wind blew, and her collar was whispered silently.

All the nuns are dressed in white costumes, with roses in full bloom on the side, and the wind blows and brings petals to fly in the wind, like a grand ball.

Among the hundreds of flowers, there is a stone statue. The stone statue is an extremely beautiful woman, wearing the same clothes as them.

Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on the face of the god statue, and he couldn't help being stunned.

"Sister Ah Qin... the first time I saw this adult?" Miria raised her hand and pressed down the wind-blown hair, and walked to her side.

Chen Ruxin retracted his gaze and replied: "I have seen a portrait once."

"Portrait?" Milia smiled: "That must be a precious ancient book. Today, only the Holy Land still has the portrait of Lord Alice."

Chen Ruxin didn't know what she was thinking of, so she turned her head and asked Miria who was standing next to her: "Is the identity of Lord Alice... a saint?"

"Of course, this adult is the first saint of the Holy See, the first person to convey the will of the gods." Miria looked up at the stone statue, with a trace of grief in her eyes, "Unfortunately, Lord Alice was taken away by the ancestor of the vampire and killed.  Lord Alice..."

Chen Ruxin raised her hand to caress her collar, and pressed the restless little bat with a slight force, her eyes drooping slightly: "It turns out that it is."

"The Pope has come down."

At that moment, the surroundings became quiet, only the sound of the faint wind blowing over the flowers and leaves.

The Pope looks like an elderly and kind old man, with the Son Angelo and several archbishops standing beside him.

The atmosphere became a bit solemn. Chen Ruxin watched Angelo holding an old scroll in his hand, and saw that he opened the scroll and prayed a long and pious prayer.

All the nuns put their hands together and listened religiously with their eyes closed.

Chen Ruxin also learned from them.

I don't know how long it took, the voice of Saint Angelo's prayer stopped, and Chen Ruxin also opened his eyes.

I saw that the ancient scroll in his hand was unfolded by himself, and then Angelo looked at the nuns, and a clear and sweet voice sounded: "According to the will of God, the chosen ones are Sister Miria and Sister Aqin.  "

"..." Chen Ruxin looked at the excited Sister Milia, and the white petals that were blown down by the wind fell in her hair. They were beautiful, but they also had an indescribable weird feeling.

In the end, Miria and Chen Ruxin were left in place.

Like the Pope had seen the ceremony, they were soon taken away by the priests.  Before leaving, Chen Ruxin glanced at Angelo. Angelo seemed to feel a little bit, and then turned her head and smiled gently at her.

The smile is not as good as the bottom of the eyes, and deep in the blue eyes, there are only cold and indistinguishable things.

Perhaps, it can be called the look in the eyes like a poisonous snake.

I was taken to a gorgeous residence by the priests.

Before leaving, the priest said to them: "Sister Miria, Sister Aqin, you stay here for the time being. You will need to fast for the next three days, and a holy election ceremony will be held three days later, and the true ones will be selected from among you.  Saintess."

Watching the priest leave, Milia's face was flushed, it was a forbearance of excitement.

"Aqin, we have been selected!"

Chen Ruxin replied indifferently: "Yeah."

"Don't Ah Qin feel happy?"

"Happy." Chen Ruxin looked at her, "but only one of us can become a saint."

"I know." Milia stepped forward and hugged her, "But I feel very happy to be a candidate."

     "……Um."

The white buildings stand tall in the sunlight.

The furnishings in the house were extremely luxurious. Chen Ruxin closed the curtains to block the light projected from the outside, and the room suddenly became dark.

As soon as Chen Ruxin sat down on the chair, the little bat got out of her collar and turned into an adult man when she landed.

"Chester, what is going on?"

Chester stood in front of her, looking at her condescendingly, "Afraid?"

"No." Chen Ruxin looked up at him, "The person you want me to kill is the first saint of the Holy See, Alice, but she should have died hundreds of years ago... Why did you let me kill again?  What about her?"

Chester did not speak, but a volume of ancient sheepskin scrolls appeared in his hand and handed it to her.

"What is this?" Chen Ruxin looked at him, and his eyes fell on the ancient sheepskin scroll in his hand.

Chester's scarlet eyes reflected her appearance, "Don't you want to know the truth?"

Chen Ru paused, stretched out his hand and took it.

Unfolding the sheepskin scroll, the writing on it is very old, Chen Ruxin half-read and half-guessed it.

Alice is indeed the first saint of the Holy See. She has very strong spiritual power and is respected and loved by people. She has won a rare balance between vampires and humans.

The ancestor of the blood race had a deep admiration for this beautiful saint of human race, but Alice was unable to be with him because of the glory and status given by the world, even if she also loved the ancestor.

Time gradually passed, and Alice sensed that her appearance had begun to change, and she became afraid of this, fear of death.

She wanted a look of immortality, and in the end she was embraced by the ancestor at that time, and she was also the only heir of the ancestor at that time, and she was also a princess of the blood clan.

However, after being embraced for the first time, Alice did gain the look of immortality, but she fell into an eternal slumber because of this, and even her soul was imprisoned in the body of the immortal vampire.

It seems to be punishing her for abandoning her beliefs for the sake of her ageless appearance.

But the church believes that Alice was taken away by her ancestors before she became like that.  Later, the knights of the Holy See took Alice's coffin back and placed it in the underground palace in the Holy Land.

The reason why the knights of the Holy See was able to take Alice back so easily was because the ancestor deliberately did it.  He wanted to awaken Alice, and finally used the magic circle of life-for-life, but he still couldn't awaken Alice.

Before that, he left his own blood and the method of resurrecting Alice, and his confidant carried out his death.

One is to wake up Alice with the blood sacrifices left behind;

Second, find a suitable container for Alice's soul.

Later, it was those bloodlines who died because they didn't know why.

And Klein's surname is one of the bloodies left behind.

So... Chester’s family...

Chen Ru's breathing was stagnant, and he kept watching.

After discovering that the blood sacrifice could not awaken Alice, the confidant of the ancestor revealed to the church how to resurrect Alice.

But who knows, although Alice is asleep, her soul can still perceive the outside world, and the endless time has wiped out her last goodness as a human being.

She used black magic to confuse the pope and asked him to find a new body for herself.

Then, countless girls with spiritual powers were gathered by the church to carry out resurrection ceremonies on every full moon night, and countless girls died in such rituals.

Because the body cannot carry Alice's soul, his own soul cannot be peaceful and be swallowed by Alice.

No wonder, at that time, Chester would let her go to a small town with people. As long as there is a church, as long as she is aware of the spiritual power in her body, she will be taken to the holy place.

As for her identity, no one cares at all.

What the people of the Holy See care about is to find a suitable container for Alice's soul.

Resurrect their saint.

"I will be able to see her in three days." Chen Ruxin looked up at him and said, "I will kill her before she possesses."

Chester saw the gentle determination and imperceptible anger in her eyes. This was the first time he saw such obvious emotions in those dark eyes. Is it because of himself?

"Are you angry?"

A low, hoarse voice rang in her ears, and a warm hand stroking her cheeks, Chen Ruxin's eyes slammed into the bright red eyes, and for a moment he forgot to answer him.

Chester didn't really ask her to answer. He pulled the hair on the side of her neck away, lowered her head slightly, and bit her on the side of her neck.

"Hmm..." Chen Ruxin's unexpected bite made a faint voice, and then the movements on the side of the neck became softer in an instant.

He did not feel hungry, but at that moment, he wanted to do so...

I want to leave my mark on her body, and there is a hidden desire for her blood that is uncontrollable.

What exactly is this feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.3K 174
In the abuse text, the female protagonist has been chasing behind the male protagonist, being abused and tortured, and only the male supporting chara...
6.2K 191 80
STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR Short Title : ASDEO Alternate Title : 乔木丝萝两相依 Status : Ongoing Author : pa...
61.1K 522 29
Author: Danhua Shoumo After Yuntang's sudden death, she obtained the role-playing system. She decided to sign a contract with the system...
6.9K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...