๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By sunnymarmalade

๐—œn which Jaemin just wants to love, and be loved. โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆ โ–ธ โ‚Š โฟปเญญฬฅ โ†ฌ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€: Completed ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:... More

the intro
the first
the second
the third
the fourth
the fifth
the seventh
the eighth
the ninth
the tenth
the eleventh
the twelfth
the end
ANNOUNCEMENT

the sixth

449 20 4
By sunnymarmalade

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

ᝰ 🦊 ᝰ
[ 3 Years ago ]

"Hey there, I'm Yangyang." He showed Jaemin his gummy smile to which the boy just coos.

"I'm Jaemin! But you probably already know that.." He remembered how Renjun told him he talks about him a lot to his boyfriend—and in this case, Yangyang.

"Yeah, sorry about well uh—earlier.." Yangyang laughed nervously, he had basically gestured and pointed to nothing but air.

"It's okay, accidents happen." Jaemin giggled and Renjun groaned.

"What do you mean accident—you scared the shit out of us and now we're drenched in river water!" Renjun pointed at his and Yangyang's clothes and pouts, Jaemin just let out a laugh, he felt a bit sorry for them.

Really though—he didn't mean to scare them like that.

Jaemin was just going for a short walk towards Han River, when he sees a familiar figure he runs up to him—not knowing that there was someone else there.

And before he could even stop himself, he had already shouted 'Hey!' at them whilst they were kissing—

'Splash!'

"Oh shit, I am, so sorry—Renjun?!" He gasped when he saw another person came up from the water.

"Jaemin—"

"You must be Jaemin!" Yangyang shouted, he waved his arms around that were, mind you, still soaked with water—splashing it everywhere.

And that lead to them there, the couple still soaked and drenched and Jaemin trying to invite them to his home to change clothes.

ᝰ ꗃ ᝰ

"What're you laughing to yourself about?" Renjun turns Jaemin's head a bit to the side for more easy access, as he was doing his makeup.

"I remembered that river incident again." Jaemin chuckles, closing his eyes when Renjun puts a small amount of sparkly glitter at the middle of his eyelid, atop the light brown eyeshadow.

"Oh god, not that.." Renjun groans, picking up another brush to apply slightly peach pink blush to Jaemin's cheeks. "That was embarrassing."

"I regret ruining yours and Yang's moment but at the same time I don't." Jaemin laughs, showing his pearly white teeth as he smiles.

"You're lucky we're friends or I would've threw you out the window already." The blond rolls his eyes, picking up the lip balm on the vanity.

"I'm so excit—" Jaemin and Renjun could hear their friends shouting and fighting about what Jaemin should wear—and to be frank, it's pretty amusing.

"That doesn't look nice!"

"Anything looks nice on him!"

"This is much better—"

After Renjun finished his makeup—Jaemin requesting for it to look natural but also a bit sparkly—they head downstairs to where their friends were in.

"Are you guys fighting again?" Renjun deadpans, eyeing them over the railing whilst Jaemin goes up to them.

"It's Jis—woah, hyung you look so pretty!" Chenle softly gasps, his eyes full of adoration and amazement.

"Renjun hyung, you're amazing.. Jaemin hyung looks so good!" Jisung exclaims, pleading Renjun to do the same for him someday.

"Okay okay, I appreciate the praises—thank you." Renjun heads over to them. "But we should start hurrying, it's almost time." He taps on his watch to which Jaemin giggles.

"Hyung wear this!" Chenle shows him a rather—too revealing outfit, in which Jaemin feels a bit weird thinking about wearing it in public.

"No no, this!" Jisung shoves him aside lightly, showing him an extremely elegant.. Suit?

"He's going to a mall for christ's sake." Renjun sighs, searching around the clothes they lied out on the couch.

"..How about this?" Jeno hesitates, holding up the clothes he had set up together earlier. "I know you like to be comfortable so.."

Jeno hands him a white button-up, a slightly large cacao brown and latte cream striped colored sweater vest to put atop right after.

Lastly, he hands him Jaemin's favorite light washed relaxed fit jeans and his white sneakers for footwear.

"Jeno.. It's perfect!" Jaemin hugs him tightly to which Jeno hugs back, chuckling. "I'll change into it now, be right back!" Jaemin dashes to the empty guest room they have in their house to put on the outfit.

"Chenle that's too revealing, and Ji.. Is he going to a ballroom or something?" Renjun snickers, patting both boy's heads as they pout.

While waiting the four decide to walk around the house a bit, eyeing all the minimalistic but pretty decor.

"I've been to Nana hyung's house so many times before but I still can't believe it's this big." Chenle gasps when he sees a cute tiny drawing of a Golden Retriever.

"You should see one of our secret hideouts we have in here, it's pretty cool." Jeno boasts, laughing when he sees Chenle and Jisung's eyes widen.

"I'm done! What do you guys think?" Jaemin giggles, twirling himself around in glee.

"It suits you." Renjun comes up to Jaemin to wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Nono, what do you think?" Jaemin bats his lashes at Jeno while smiling brightly. "Do I look fine?" He giggles.

"Yeah, you look pretty cute."

"Hi Nana, did I take too long?" Mark asks to which Jaemin shakes his head.

"I just got here a few minutes ago, so don't worry." Jaemin gets up from his seat, putting his phone into his pocket.

"Wanna go now?" Jaemin nods, giddily walking beside Mark closely—but not too closely as he's scared he's being weird.

'Rustle, rustle'

"Jisung hold me!" Chenle whispers and Jisung obliges, feeling their hearts race.

Jaemin had requested for the four to follow them discreetly incase something happens, to which they all agreed happily.

"I feel like a spy—"

"Shush, they're moving!"

Mark and Jaemin walked into a few stores, just window shopping in the meantime whilst they talk about a few things about themselves.

After a few minutes, the two walk in a store that had cute and pretty decorations, quite a few different types of stuffed toys displayed by one window and some adorable stationary at the other.

"Jaemin, do you like bunnies?" Mark asks, glancing at the multiple kinds of plushies the store they were in had.

"Yeah! They're cute." Jaemin nods and Mark giggles.

"You're cute too." Mark ruffles Jaemin's hair that took way too long to style than he had hoped for—but he doesn't care.

He called me cute, Mark called me cute.. Cute?!

Mark picks up the white bunny plushie and heads to the counter to pay for it.

"Here," Mark smiles softly, handing Jaemin the plush. "a present from me."

"M-Mark.. You didn't have to!" Jaemin tries giving it back to which Mark refuses, shaking his head.

"No, no." He pats Jaemin's right shoulder. "You can have it, it's something to remember me by incase you forget me." Mark chuckles and Jaemin smiles.

I can never forget you Mark, I can't.

"Thank you, Mark." Jaemin flashes him a bright smile, Mark coos at the younger feeling content.

Jaemin stares at the bunny, eyeing all it's features, giggling to himself when he squishes it.

He's never been so happy in his whole life, this moment with Mark, he wants to cherish it forever.

He hopes it lasts.

"You must be hungry, right?" Mark questions, pointing at a nearby cafe. "We can get some desserts there, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I'd love to."

I'm happy.

"Are you serious?" Jaemin gasps in disbelief, covering his mouth for a more dramatic effect—as he learned from Chenle. "Your brother peed on his teacher?!"

"Yeah! My mom had to scold him for days because of that." Mark laughs, wiping off the tears from his eyes.

"What about you?" Mark grabs his bowl to get a spoonful of ice cream. "Do you have any siblings that you can expose?"

"Nope, I'm an only child." Jaemin trails off, eating a piece of his chocolate slice. "But I do have friends who have a lot of embarrassing experiences." Jaemin chuckles.

"We're doomed.." Jisung sighs, covering his face in shame.

They grew tired of hiding behind bushes—courtesy to Renjun telling them it was very obvious—so they just tried laying down low and act like random people coincidentally eating at the same cafe Mark and Jaemin were at.

"What are you guys doing?" The three jolt in surprise whilst Chenle almost screams but Jeno stops him.

"None of your business." Renjun scoffs, focusing his attention on the magazine he was holding instead.

"Well it kinda is, considering you're spying on my best friend." Donghyuck retorts while chuckling, he drags a seat from another table and sits with the four.

"What're you doing here Donghyuck hyung?" Chenle smiles, giddy that he gets to talk to the tan boy.

"You can just call me Hyuck and," He giggles and crosses his legs. "I'm just here to check up on Mark, we have to work on a little something later."

"You're friends with Mark?" Jeno asks, not knowing of this information until now.

"Best friends," Donghyuck corrects. "why? Can we not be friends?" Donghyuck pouts.

"Well you are pretty anno—"

"Pretty nice!" Jisung covers Renjun's mouth, glaring at him and Renjun just shrugs.

"Actually, now that I'm here.." Donghyuck puts his hands on the table, interlocking them. "I wanna have a talk with you, Jun."

"Jun?" Renjun sighs in defeat, ready to refuse—but with his persistent friends—he doesn't get to have a choice.

"Renjun hyung will gladly talk to you!" Chenle pushes Renjun to Donghyuck when the tan boy stands up.

"Remember, no scratching or hair pulling Junnie!" Jeno laughs, waving to his miserable friend.

"I'm going to choke you all!" Renjun shouts whilst he gets dragged by Donghyuck to a place away from their friends.

"Ooh, kinky." Chenle snorts, high-fiving Jisung and Jeno right after.

"What do you want?" Renjun glares at Donghyuck who just chuckles.

"Don't get so feisty there." Donghyuck rests his hands on the table.

Donghyuck had taken them to a lounge where nobody was really there so it was quiet.

"Just hurry up, I need to get back to my friends." Renjun taps on his watch as he lets out a deep sigh.

"Alright alright." Donghyuck takes a deep breath and Renjun just lets put a hum.

"I just want to say sorry," Donghyuck trails off, glancing up at Renjun who was very much surprised. "for annoying you so much and—yeah." He rubs the back of his neck.

"I admit that I went too far at times, and I'm sorry for that."

Renjun doesn't respond and lets him continue instead, seeing where this will go.

Renjun remembers the talk him and Jaemin had that other day and sighs, he'll just see.

"I've actually wanted to be friends with you ever since we were Juniors and I wanted to get your attention.."

Renjun quirks his brow up at Donghyuck.

"By bugging me every time you see me?" Renjun scoffs, sipping from the tea one of the employees in the lounge gave him and Donghyuck mumbles a faint 'Sorry'.

"But—I'll forgive you." Donghyuck looks up at Renjun with stars in his eyes. "I want to say sorry too.." Renjun puts the tea on the table between them.

"I know I've been really mean to you so, I'm sorry for that." Renjun sighs but jolts in shock when Donghyuck suddenly holds his hands.

"I forgive you! Does this mean we're friends now?" Donghyuck squeals and Renjun immediately tries to gesture him to calm down.

"Not rea—" He gets interrupted when Donghyuck suddenly pulls and hugs him—the table still between them which makes it uncomfortable for Renjun—but he hugs back anyways.

"I'll never let you down Jun!" Donghyuck hugs him tighter, making Renjun tap on his shoulder repeatedly.

"Y-Ye—Don— ..Hyuck, I can't—breathe.."

"Oh shit, sorry!"

"We're friends now but," Renjun sighs in relief after Donghyuck lets go of him. "just don't keep bothering me, okay?"

"You got it Jun!"

"Sto—You know what, never mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.1K 30
- ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ when yuta nakomato 'accidentally' dms his long distant crush dong sicheng... ๐Š๐‚๐•๐ˆ๐- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—' ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
430K 28K 34
โ˜ชใ…กin which jeno receive the best gift on his 19th birthdayใ€‚ ยฐdate started : 20180423 ยฐdate ended : 20180525 not edited since 2018 [ written and cover...
75.9K 3.6K 25
lucas left jungwoo but he won't leave again. luwoo started: 190907 ended: 191027
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...