If love remains, then forever...

By hermionegranger12672

This is written with ChristinaGewagner Our instagram names are: @hogwarts_maze @greatest_potterhead We hope... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New story
Another new story soz But..... GOOD NEWS!!!
Hello Wattpad Universe!!!

NOTE

1.1K 17 3
By hermionegranger12672

Hi Everyone,

We are really sorry we haven't updated forever!!! We were starting to get busy and we didn't have time to write anything.

I just logged back into Wattpad yesterday and I can't believe we have over 2.66k reads!!!! thank you all so much.

I would just like to put a few things into the open so you all understand why things are the way they are;

1. Christina lives in Austria and I live in Australia. Big time differences when we can only contact each other by email. That's why we haven't updated for a long time.

2. Some of you have pointed out spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm sorry about those and I'll see if I can fix those. Btw Christina told me her English isn't the best and I didn't want to change the spelling and grammar because I was worried it wouldn't seem like her work if i changed it. (in summary, I was trying to make sure she got credit for what she wrote, regardless of spelling and grammar mistakes)

So I think that covers everything.

I'm honestly not sure if we will continue this fanfic (I'm soooo sorry) because it's a bit hard.

But keep sending me ideas for new fanfics cause my other stories that I have written aren't that good (you can read them if you want)

I don't think i've changed this yet but my instagram account is @hogwarts_maze (maze runner and harry potter)

Again, thanks so much and keep sending me ideas for fanfics!!!

Hayley (@hogwarts_maze)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 35.4K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
985K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...