▔▔𝐓𝘖𝘒𝘠𝘖 𝐃𝘙𝘐𝘍𝘛®ₓₒ⋆:...

By ALLlSTER

DISCONTINUED FOR NOW (race car au! yandere!dreamsmp x gender neutral reader) ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂... More

EDITING
ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘍𝘜𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌
▔▔✦𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
ᴀsᴛᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ ᴠᴀʟᴋʏʀɪᴇ
ʙᴜɢᴀᴛᴛɪ ᴅɪᴠᴏ
ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇᴅᴇs-ᴍᴀʏʙᴀᴄʜ ᴇxᴇʟᴇʀᴏ
ᴀᴋ-47(?)
ᴍᴄʟᴀʀᴇɴ sᴀʙʀᴇ
ᴘᴜɢᴀɴɪ ʜᴜᴀʏʀᴀ
ʟʏᴋᴀɴ ʜʏᴘᴇʀsᴘᴏʀᴛ
ᴍᴄʟᴀʀᴇɴ ᴇʟᴠᴀ
ʙᴇɴᴛʟᴇʏ ʙᴀᴄᴀʟᴀʀ
ᴋᴏᴇɴɪɢsᴇɢɢ ɢᴇᴍᴇʀᴀ
ʜᴇɴɴᴇssᴇʏ ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍ ғ5
ғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ ʟᴀғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ
ᴊᴀɢᴜᴀʀ xᴋss
ʙᴜɢᴀᴛᴛɪ ʟᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏɪʀᴇ
▔▔☂︎𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
ғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ ᴍᴏɴᴢᴀ
ʙᴀᴛᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ
ᴘᴀɢᴀɴɪ ᴢᴏɴᴅᴀ
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚎
its all fading

ʟᴀᴍʙᴏʀɢʜɪɴɪ ᴀᴠᴇɴᴛᴀᴅᴏʀ

3.1K 150 69
By ALLlSTER

𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛 - $𝟹𝟿𝟹, 𝟼𝟿𝟻
a spanish-named lambo
decently expensive car

i was inspired** why do me and sapnap have the same legs what

THE CARS WERE LINED UP AT THE-

starting line. engines were revved and y/n drummed their fingers on the steering wheel. they glanced over and made eye contact with techno who had his windows down. he smiled and winked, looking back to the track.

the track was just like nascar. a huge circle with four turns. quite boring but it wasn't when you were driving.

when the announcer said go, y/n's foot slammed on the pedal and they bolted off the starting line.

the curve was sharp and it was difficult not to crash into someone. the other racers however....

they really could care less. this was for money and adrenaline. take your pick.

they completed a lap, y/n in third. they were slowly getting closer to second when karl pulled up beside them, between techno and y/n.

"your sun roof open?!" he yelled over the harsh winds.

"yeah!"

karl unbuckled and climbed on his roof carefully, steering the car with his feet as he calculated when to jump.

as soon as they passed the curve, he dove into the roof and landed in the passenger seat with a tiny bounce.

"you come here often babe?"

y/n shook their head with a laugh as karl looked around .

"technoblade should be getting in my car- oh now!" karl glanced out the window as technoblade jumped, landing on the side. he opened the door and climbed in.

"who's driving his?"

"ah, techno's a car guy. of course he's got the latest stuff."

"which is?"

"auto pilot, speed sensors, the whole shit."

"hmm..."

"he should get second, his car is programmed to keep up with the fastest car."

"which is about to be me. hold onto your hats, gents."

y/n gear shifted as karl leaned back in the seat. their car went faster and they drifted around the curve.

they were slowly approaching first, racing against a random yellow car.

"who's that?"

"some sloppy rich guy i guess. i dunno. i see him a lot at the garage."

"what's he worth?"

"2 mil at the least."

"go make a deal with him."

karl shrugged and rolled down the window to wave his hand. the guy saw it and drive closer so karl could get in his car.

y/n sighed and began paying attention again.

mk. i'm in first. last lap. techno is like right behind me so...

they paid attention to cutting him off and making sure he couldn't get in front of them.

a siren went off as they passed the finish line. they drifted, doing a 180 and facing back towards the finish line.

"winner! y/n is the winner! may we have a word with the winner?"

"sure."

they opened the door and let their feet hang out as they turned sideways. the announcer walked up and shoved a microphone in their face.

"how does it feel to be back?!"

"good i guess."

"you're worshipped here! the crowed loves you! any lucky ladies or guys at home?"

"well of course. i love my stuffed animals."

"any significant other-"

the man was cut off as george walked over and shoved him away. he grabbed y/n's hand and began leading them over to the group.

"you did amazing sweetie! i loved the turns!"puffy cheered and y/n have her a small hug.

"okay cunts, my turn." wilbur cracked his neck as quackity scoffed.

"turn to lose? or turn into a wall?"

"turn back to your childhood and rethink what you did there."

"turn back to your mother's stomach and abort yourself."

"she tried."

"wait you have a mom?"

"duh."

"i dunno man. you just seem like the guy to appear out of nowhere. kinda strange you were actually born." quackity pondered and scratched his head as wilbur looked bewildered.

"okay. forget whatever that was. get to your car idiot."

"mk fucko."

they slammed their doors shut and pulled away.

"are they always like this?" y/n asked at the enemies thing.

"eh. they humor themselves with it. nothing ever gets too serious or personal." sapnap replied and stared at the track.

"you okay?"

"whaddya mean?"

"you look out of it."

"rough night."

i guess calling a murder a rough night is the new thing.

we love group effort of course so ranboo, sapnap, and technoblade went out.

they don't realize how bad it's getting. it's been two months since the most extreme of it, and that was when y/n crashed. but now it's an everyday occurrence.

y/n got so used to it so ofcourse they didn't question when they were begged to stay away from people. when everyone knew so much about them.

sapnap subconsciously pulled y/n closer. his head rested on their arm as he hugged them from the side.

"something wrong."

"it's prefect. you're here."

sorry i couldn't reply to messages, i went offline for a sec

okay get this: i went driving utvs and atvs with my parents' friends. so we get to this huge hole of mud and of course my dad says 'go drive through it' so he makes me get this kid my age's atv and drive it through the mud so i'm a literal mess. then the idiot let's me take a swig of his beer which was literal foam. he soon after makes me shoot a tree with his pistol and my ears are ringing and i PANIC and i'm dead ass like 'dad? dad! i can't hear you! my ears are ringing!' and he tried to talk to me but one of my ears were literally not working.

but at least i got a strawberry milkshake and the kid gave me the shell casing i shot so it was okay

-sept 4/5, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.1K 16
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi never had a happy life Ever since he was diagnosed as Quirkless, his life turned upside down His step-sister I...
679K 32.3K 78
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
23.8K 901 31
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
342K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...