𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ⇨ 𝐒𝐚...

By datsun_cc

"𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬�... More

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⇾ 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢
⇾ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞
⇾ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
⇾ 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
⇾ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
⇾ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
⇾ 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
⇾ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝
⇾ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡
⇾ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
⇾ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫
⇾ 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝
⇾ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
⇾ 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
⇾ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
⇾ 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥
⇾ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
⇾ 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
⇾ 𝐌𝐫. 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬
⇾ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
⇾ 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
⇾ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞
⇾ 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲
⇾ 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢
⇾ 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤
⇾ 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢-𝐃𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
⇾ 𝐖𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
⇾ 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
⇾ 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
⇾ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬
⇾ 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
⇾ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
⇾ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
⇾ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
⇾ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
⇾ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
⇾ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐫. 𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨
⇾ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐬
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
⇾ 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
⇾ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
⇾ 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬
⇾ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
⇾ 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
⇾ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
⇾ 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
⇾ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
⇾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝
⇾ 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥
⇾ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
⇾ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
⇾ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲
⇾ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
⇾ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥
⇾ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬
⇾ 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐬
⇾ 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐬
⇾ 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢
⇾ 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬
⇾ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐀/𝐍:

⇾ 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬

783 24 0
By datsun_cc

[SEASON THREE: EPISODE TEN]
[PART TWO]

Johnny walked towards Elizabeth's apartment with a giant smile on his face. After having really great day, spending it with Ail and also came to somewhat of an understanding with his arch-rival, Daniel LaRusso, he was going to tell a special someone how he felt.

"Elizabeth, I figured it out. I'm ready. I love you." He mumbled to himself, fixing his white suit before getting closer to the front door. He stopped and brought his hand up, knocking on the door. Elizabeth opened the door, with a distressed look on her face as she saw him in front of her.

"Elizabeth I—" He started but stopped talking, to notice the upset expression on her face.

"What's wrong?"

She moved of the way and to the side to reveal Ethan standing there. His face was bruised and bloody, holding an ice pack up against his chest. Johnny slowly stepped inside the apartment, examining his cuts and bruises.

"What happened?"

After Ethan was done explaining of what  happened, Johnny took off his white suit and threw it in a nearby chair before storming out of the apartment, heading straight for Cobra Kai for payback.

He opened the front door and made his way through the dojo, walking straight to the storeroom. He kicked the door wide open, to reveal his old teacher standing with a familiar person in a white gi.

"What took you so long?" Kreese asked as the boy turned around, revealing himself to be Robby.

"Robby.... What are you doing here?"

"He's exactly where he belongs. As are you. Three generations of Cobra Kai working together. We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation."

"This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in.... Or are you out?"

"Listen to him, Dad." Robby agreed, nodding his head.

"He only wants what's best for you."

Johnny stepped forward, sending a kick at him. He went to throw a punch, but Kreese dodged it. Then, he grabbed him by the stomach and started striking his knee into his side.

He sends a few punches at the old man, and he blocked them with both his arms. Lawrence harshly delivered a kick, sending him flying back against the wall. He went to throw a hard punch at Kreese, blood shooting out of his mouth.

He fell down on the ground, and his opponent went to attack him again. Kresse rolled over, dodging the attacks from Johnny. But he stopped as the old man stood up back on his feet.

"Is that all you got?"

He ran forward, pulling him into the hallway. They continued their fight, making their way back into the main part of the dojo.

Johnny grabbed both sides of the door frame before sending a kick at Kreese, who immediately fell down on the mat.

He went to throw a punch, and the old man wrapped his arm around his, holding him. Robby slowly followed after them, the grumpy man starting to slam his fist down into his stomach.

The old man flipped them both over, making them stand back on their two feet. Johnny stepped closer to him and threw a punch, but it got blocked.

Lawrence went to throw an another punch, but Kreese grabbed him, pushing him back against the wall. The blonde man turned around, picking up a knife from a random shelf.

"Don't do it!" Robby shouted, and his father tossed it across the floor.

Johnny walked closer up to him, and his opponent went to throw a punch, but he grabbed his arm, slamming him down on the floor. He started sending multiple punches at Kreese's face before suddenly someone pushed him aside.

"You don't understand. You can't trust him!"

"And I can trust you?" Keene questioned.

"Robby, please listen to me."

"You know, all those years you weren't there. I blame myself."

"Sensei Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst enemy. But you can be!"

Robby lunged forward, sending a couple of punches, and Johnny blocked them. He went to land a kick, missed, and his father grabbed the back of his head.

"Stop it! I won't fight you." The boy shoved him backward before getting low and went to sweep his leg.

He dodged them with ease, and his son actually punched him before pushing him back against a row of lockers.

"You are weak!" He yelled, running up to him, delivering several attacks, but he successfully blocked them. Johnny then grabbed his arm, turned him around, and accidentally threw him into the lockers.

"Robby! Robby, you okay?"

Kreese got back up on his feet, noticing a knife, lying down on the floor. He walked over it, picked it up, and knocked Johnny out with it.

He kicked the weapon out of his hand, but the old man went up behind him, placing his arm around his neck and choking him in the process.

"This isn't how I wanted this to end." He said in disbelief. Suddenly, someone came inside the dojo and kicked him off of Johnny.

"You send them to my house? You came after my daughter and Ethan. You wanted a fight, you son of a bitch? Now you got one!" Daniel shouted angrily, pointing at Kresse, but turned his attention around to notice Robby lying down on the floor.

"Robby?"

"I told you.... This was inevitable." The old man said, standing up on his feet, and they both got in a fighting stance.

He delivered a roundhouse kick, and LaRusso blocked it, striking him in the shoulder. Kreese attempted to throw a punch, but that it got blocked.

No matter how many times he tried to attack him, Daniel would always block them or counter those attacks with his fists. Suddenly, the old man grabbed him by his shoulders.

"You can't keep up this 'defense only' shit forever."

"Good thing I don't have to." Daniel replied, slamming his fists down into Kreese's shoulders, and luckily, he let go. Then, he attacked his forearm again. He sends a few punches at him, but his opponent blocked them.

The old man kicked him back before running up to him, picking him up by the waist, and ran straight towards the big class window.

He quickly got off of him, and grabbed a small shard of glass. He was definitely ready to him once and for all.

"Time for you and Miyagi to reunite!" Kreese yelled, going in for the kill. Suddenly, a voice appeared in Daniel's head.

"If an enemy insists on war, then you take away their ability to wage it."

He caught his arm just in time before attacking underneath it. The old man went to hit him again, but Daniel attacked his other arm, numbing them both completely, then kicked his knee, causing him to land on one knee.

Johnny stood there against the broken window, and someone noticed him. He gave him a nod, Daniel went to strike at Kreese, as a familiar voice stopped him.

"Dad!" Sam shouted as she and Ethan looked towards the dojo, making their way down to the mini-mall. Rain started pouring as they walked over to the adults. She stood next to her father, and Ethan stood in between Johnny and Daniel.

"You keep our Cobra Kai's away from our kids!"

"It's a free country." The old man spat.

"Not for you. Cobra Kai's gotta go. For good."

"Why don't we settle this the old fashion way? Tournament. If we lose.... I go. If you lose—"

"We won't lose." Lawrence stated, cutting him off completely. Kreese's eyes darted between the four people in front of him. Suddenly, Robby came into view, his hand pressed to a giant bruise on his forehead.

"Robby."

"Get out of here. All of you." The boy demanded, his eyes flickered between, Johnny, Daniel, Sam and Ethan.

"Come on, son." Sensei said, putting an arm on Keene and guiding him away.

A few days later, the sun shone brightly down as Daniel opened up the canvas double doors, with his signature white headband tied around his head. The group of kids smiled at him before turning their attention to the wooden gate where someone was coming through. Ethan was the first one to came in.

"It's so great to be back at this place."

Williams walked over to Sam with a smile while the others went to their respective friends. Hawk to Demetri, Bert to Nathan, Mitch to Chris, and so on. After everyone reunited with their friends, they looked up back at Daniel, who was glancing at the last person to come from the wooden gate, Johnny Lawrence.

The blonde walked in, his black headband tied around his head. He made eye contact with his arch-rival, and the two men nodded at each other, almost as if they finally respect another.

Lawrence stepped over to LaRusso, standing next to him. They turned to each other and bowed to the students, who all bowed back at them. Then, they turned back to the class.

"You ready?"

"Let's begin!"

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK YOU GUYS HAVE :)

EDITED; 3/11/2024

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 16 25
Willow Larusso. This tragic story starts off with a bang. Quite literally. Willow is the twin sister to Sam and quickly falls into a coma. Will she e...
29.8K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
1.2M 31.1K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
9.3K 396 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...