You're the only one <3

By povarianaswife

First time going to a concert and it's Olivia rodrigos. What happens when she notices you!?? Y/n in this boo... More

Introduction
Chapt-1
Chapt-2
Chapt- 3
Chapt-4
Chapt- 5
Chapt-6
Chapt- 7
Chapt-9
Chapt-10
chapt- 11

Chapt-8

1.7K 43 0
By povarianaswife

Pov:jay

Liv is back at her house and I feel so lonely and bored without her So I decided to text her. "What the fuck, where's my phone at" I said.

"Yo Mika have you seen my phone" I asked from downstairs. No answer....

I went up and headed towards his room.

"Yo have you-

"Mmh" Sabrina moaned.

"Oh shit my bad bro, you guys may continue" I chuckled and closed the door.

Alright we'll I guess he hasn't taken my phone he looks um...Busy. I thought to myself.

"Fuck, where is it then" I said putting my hands up.

"Oh shit, it's right here in my hands" I ran down stairs and sat on the couch opening up my phone and now decided to text Olivia.

(Regular font is liv
(Other font is you :)
————————————————————————
                                iMessages
Hey mamas, r u busy?

                               Hey bb, I was just about to        text you. I'm not busy why?

You want to come over?

                         Yeah sure let me get ready first<3

Aight bet. Drive safe<3

                     My love🖤 liked a message.

I turned on my Ps4 while I waited and started playing some 2k.
——————————-
Olivias pov:

I told her I had to get ready and by that I meant putting a plain skirt and a crop top.

I had no interviews today so it was a good day to just chill and that means with her. Being with her makes me feel good and safe.

—————————-time skip
When I got to her house I opened the door with the extra keys she gave me.

"Jay" I said.

I looked in the kitchen she wasn't there then I walked in the living room and there she was.

She was sleeping, I guess she fell asleep to her game cause the controller is on her lap and the tv is still on.

I set down my bag on the couch and walked to where she was sitting at.

I moved the controller from her lap and put it on the coffee table.

I sat on her lap and kissed her cheek "jay" I said softly rubbing her scalp gently so she can wake up.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful I almost didn't want to wake her up. I kissed her lips and she smiled while sleep.

"Baby wake up, I'm here" I said. She woke up.
—————————————-
Jay pov:

When I woke up she's the first thing I saw, she was sitting on my lap.

"Hey babe" I smiled and kissed her.

"Hi" she said kissing back. I looked down and I saw her outfit it was super simple but she looked fine.

"Mm babe you looking good." I said grabbing her waist.

"Oh Yeah?" She smirked.

"Yeah" I said showering her in kisses before getting up.

"You won't believe what happened" I said while grabbing some fruity pebbles and milk.

"Also you want some babe?" I asked her.

"No I'm okay babe thanks, anyways what happened?" She asked.

"Aight so first I was tryna text you so I was looking for my phone in Mikas room and I caught him and Sabrina fucking."

"I hurt my poor eyes for no reason cause my phone was in my hands the whole time."

"Baby are you for real?" She asked.

"Why would I be lying about that." I chuckled.

"Your phone was in your hand. You dumb ass"
She laughed at me.

"Hey stop laughing it's not funny. I said jokingly. I did not need to see all that."

I was poured my cereal and then the milk, when I was about to take the first bite but liv took the spoon.

"Yo I need that" I said, reaching for the spoon.

"Unless you have a better thing that I can eat then I want my spoon back." I said.

She went over to me, and tiptoed up to my ear, "oh I have something better that you can eat."She whispered.

"Oh really, and what may that be?" I smirked, putting both my hands on her waist.

"You wanna find out" she asked.

"Mhm" I nodded hurriedly.

She giggled then kissed me, It started getting heated and touchy very quickly. I kissed her neck down to her collarbone peppering kisses. Most likely leaving hickeys.

"B-babe" she said softly. "Don't l-leave hickeys, I have a photo shoot soon" she said. I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed her sides. I didn't unclip her bra cause Mika could have came down any minute. "Mmh" she moaned.

"I know where I'm gonna leave them at" I said. I carried her onto the counter and went down on my knees in front of her.

I slid my hand up and down her thighs while kissing her stomach down to her inner thigh Leaving hickeys there. She slid off her shirt eagerly.

"You sure you want to keep going" I said looking up at her for consent.

She nodded while biting her bottom lip. I kissed her inner thigh teasing her a bit. "JJ s-stop teasing" she said.

I lifted up her skirt and kissed her clothed center. She whimpered slightly. She brought one of her hands down to touch herself but I softly smacked it away.

I pushed aside her red lacy panties and slid my fingers up and down her red glistening pussy. "Mm fuck" she griped onto my hair.

"Damn bae you get this wet for me" I inserted two fingers. She nodded not being able to speak 'cause of pleasure. "Words my love"

"Ah, yeah" she moaned louder. I kept my fingers going at a fast pace and slid my one hand not being used up to her boob.

"Fuck babe I'm gonna....c-cum" she said gripping onto the clean rag that was on the counter.

I inserted my tongue in her while playing with her clit at a very fast pace. she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Let it out babe" I told her curling my fingers in her hitting her good spot. While messaging her boob with my left hand.

"OH FUCK BABE RIGHT THERE." She screamed. Without doing more she threw her head back and released.

I licked every single last drop of her cum while I slowly let her ride out her high. "You taste good babe" I went up to her kissing her so she can taste herself.

She moaned at the taste. I put her panties and skirt back and pulled her shirt down.

"Was it worth not eating your fruity pebbles." She asked her chest still rising up and down.

"So worth not eating the fruity pebbles" I chuckled.

"Cmon love let's go upstairs, we'll watch the movie that you wanted to see." I said.

"Yayy" she squealed. She hopped off the counter and within the first step she fell.

I looked back at where she was to see her on the ground. "Babee look what you did" she whined.

I chucked "now imagine what else I could do" I winked and went to help her up.

I picked her up took her upstairs and set up the movie. "Are you cold my love?" I asked her.

"A little so can you cuddle with me?" She asked
"Of course pretty" I smiled at her. I grabbed the blanket put it over us and waited 'til she picked out her movie.

40 minutes in the movie and she was knocked.
I kissed her forehead and turned off the tv so I can take a nap myself as well.
———————————————————

Maybe it was to early... eh it's whatever.
Anyways this REALLY sucked so my bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 62
How can a troubled card dealer like you get with a certain rapper from the K/DA group ? (fem x fem) (Btw this is my first book and none of the pict...
215K 5K 28
will you love me when the curtains close? ❪ joshua/ricky x female reader ❫ ❪ imagines, no smut! ❫ ©underoospark...
32.1K 584 47
Oh baby if this is what it's like falling in love Then I don't ever wanna grow up ------ Charlotte Johnson, an average 17 year old girl, could never...
79.4K 1.6K 25
❝And I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no one❞ Everyone loves Olivia, but Y/n is just one of the luckiest ones to be part of...