Reborn As A Civilization!?

By iselix

The man typed vigitiously through out the night, seeking to complete the next chapter of his web novel but as... More

Chapter 1 Reborn As a Civilization!?
Chapter 2 - A Father A Son And An Inherited Will
Chapter 3 A Weird Elf
Chapter 4 Civvy and Elise
Chapter 5 Let's Learn About This World Some More!
Chapter 6 Friendship!?
Chapter 7 The Tale Of Some Weirdos
Chapter 8 An Odd Circumstance
Chapter 9 She's A Moron
Chapter 10 She's A SIMP!
Chapter 11 A Distant Memory Fading
Chapter 12 The First Expedition
Chapter 13 - We are just building
Chapter 14 - Sword
Chapter 15 Precipice Of Krieg (War)
Chapter 16 Flamie's Destiny
Chapter 17 Forest Trip 2
Chapter 18 Sword Match
Chapter 19 Epic Sword Battle ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Chapter 20 Let's spy on some people!!
Chapter 21 Here's The Main Character? /Also Update
Chapter 22 A Total Psy-op
Chapter 23 Literally half of this chapter is STRENG GEHIM
Chapter 25 Heaven Marches
Chapter 26 A Bit Of Girl Talk
Chapter 27 Against ALL DECEIVERS
Chapter 28 1/2 I've Ought To Look Cool!
Chapter 28 2/2 I've Ought To Look Cool
Chapter 29 Can I Join Your Cool Secret Organization!?
Chapter 30 Follower Of The Great Trial!?
Chapter 31.1
Chapter 31.2
31. Three
Test
๎นโ€ฝ
31.4
Cool developments I'd like to see 8/28
31.5
END
To Serve You Once Again...

Chapter 24 I got rickrolled

51 3 0
By iselix

New picture

Civvy cruised over to the three, and watched as they played some musical chairs, with Flamie using her magic to create a radio.

'Seriously magical chairs?'

The music of the radio had changed from a cheery upbeat song to something familiar.

With three rounds of a drum beat, and the voice of females humming in the background.

'Wait I know that tone! It's a fucking RICK ROLL!'

"We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I"

'NOOO NOOO I'm not staying here! I don't want to be rickrolled!'

I had ran away from the music, and turned around to see Flamie stare at me with a damn smug look.

'I will get my revenge and you will not-'

My thought had been interrupted, as a bell rang.

A blue phone-like notification popped up at the top of my vision.

A batch of other-worlders from Earth have been summoned!

The notification rang across my vision, and diminished in size.

'Interesting, I wouldn't have expected a group of heroes to be summoned right now. However the wording of it, bugs me. "Other-worlders" The system hadn't used the term "Other-worlders" when talking about the summoning of the heroes.

Like for example it had been something like this.

["Year 17, Month 5, Week 1,

A set of heroes from another world have been summoned to defeat Cheeze Slayer!"]

or this.

["Year 39, Month 12, Week 2,

A set of 7 heroes from another world have been summoned to defeat the leader-less demonic hordes."]

It's pretty odd for them to use the term other-worlders instead of heroes. And now that I've remembered of it. I think they hired a new graphics guy, and it's probably likely they replaced some of the more veteran employees. But that's enough speculation, after all I have someone I can consult!'

///

"Wait what do you mean by, I can't know that!"

"Sorry, Civ. That's just the rules. I really like you, well because of the fact your funny."

"You mean, "You are" System."

"Yeah.. I really like you, well because of the fact you are funny. But I can't tell you such a thing, but I like you less because of the fact you corrected me there."

"Ok, and?"

"I can't tell you what that means, but I can tell you that it will be very important."

"1/10, terrible customer support."

"NEEEEEE-"

The voice of the system buzzed off.

'Gues I'll have to see what the system is hiding myself.'

Civvy, cruised off to a very regal looking palace. About half the continent away.

Yeah..

Civvy traveled half a continent in literally seven seconds.

'This really must be the Constantinople of this world. Without a further ado I shall intrude into your politics, despite not knowing what the fuck is going on around here.'

(Foreign interventionists be like)

Civvy entered the palace, and floated across a long hallway about 40 meters long.

'Geez, I know this is basically this is the city of this world's desires. But seriously how conceited do you have to be to make such a damn long hallway! Is it part of your defense plans or something!'

Civvy cruised forth with a sudden dash, skipped 35 meters, and came across a turn. Civvy entered the turn, and came across a large door.

Peeking through the door, Civvy sees a young girl with brown hair at her cluttered desk.

Civvy watched as she slammed her desk violently and rubbed her hands onto her hair.

'Desk lives matter.'

'Jokes aside, I believe it is time for me to act. Appraisal!'

Appraisal Status

Lusa F. (ent) Circose

'Former Prodigy'

Level 13

Exp: 200/2900

STR: 18

BASE SPD: 30

MP 1180/1182

STAMINA 160/220

'Her stats are pretty good.'

"Hey. Are you troubled?"

"Who are you!" She staggered out of her chair.

"Ah sorry for scaring you, I'm a spirit, and I have quite some interest in you."

"A spirit!? Aren't spirits supposed to be mischievous and evil!"

'Seems like you don't occasionally talk to spirits.'

"That's not all of us!"

"Alright, I trust your words but why are you interested in me."

"You seem like quite an interesting person."

"Interesting how so.." She slumped into her a fetal-like position in her chair.

"Well your cute, and your passionate."

A crimson paste streaked across her face, as she turned back.

"Are.. You. IS THAT ALL YOU HAVEE TO SAY"

'Shit, she must be on her period or something. I should go off and hide somewhere.'

"You dummy. Thank you."

'HUh! A total 180! This is why I stay as far as possible as I can from romance.'

"Sorry, I'm not really understanding your fit of rage."

"You are truly the first person to ever support me."

She fainted onto the floor.

'I really don't understand what transpired. It is probable that mental illness in this world is really high, well at least compared to the modern world which Civvy does originate from. I'm thinking really weirdly, I'm not supposed to refer to myself in the third person as Civvy.'

"Alright, time to take care you. Dummy fainted girl."

Aug 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
4.8K 226 21
Our protagonist awakes in a run down control room with collapsed command consoles and fallen computers entangled by a nightmare of wires. He finds hi...