IDOL School (COMEPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n is a part of a girl group at IDOL SCHOOL where all the idols go. She has a lot of friends but also some p... More

Info
Introduction to the characters
Let the Battle Begin
Pratice
1 Performance Competition
1 Duet Event
2 Performance Competition
2 Duet Event
Music Video
3 Performance Competition
3 duet Event
4 Performance Competition
4 duet Event
Music all day
5 Performance Competition
Dancing project
5 duet Event
Lovesick
6 Performance Competition
Last Duet Event
Winner?
Taeyong
Ten
Let it all begin
California
Coachella
Jimmy Kimmel Part 1
Jimmy Kimmel Part 2
Beach day
James Corden Part 1
James Corden Part 2
Universal Studios
Let the TOUR begin
Chicago
Bye Chicago
New York
Jimmy Fallon part 1
Jimmy Fallon part 2
Visit
Stephen Colbert part 1
Stephen Colbert part 2
Let's goooooo
Good Morning America
Strahan & Sara
Last in America
Time Out
Europe
Suprise
Moving city
Woah
This is nice
Loving it
Chilling
Great fans
Travel
Oceania Tour next
So many people
Dancing with best friend
This is so awesome
Solo work
Showtime
I don't want to leave
Back home
Studio
Bring it
Birthday
AMAZING!
Let's dance
Last concert

Explore

27 2 1
By ChimangPark

(Heeeeey, sorry that I haven't posted in a while. There has just happened a lot of stuff at school now before Christmas, so I haven't had much time to write. I'll try to be more active now that I think have some more time. Hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to read the rest of the book that is coming.)

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up to Jin making breakfast for me and the others. What a kind and soft heart he has. He is the cutest. I kissed his cheek and sat down at the table, waiting for him to finish up making whatever he was making. It looked and smelled so gooooood.

He always makes food for me, he's the sweetest

#Y/n

----------------------

Not long after the guys game to have some food as well. Namjoon was the first to sit down, and he took some of the food that Jin made for ME, so I glared over at him, but he didn't mind me at all. He was just on his phone, reading something.

YAH!! Kim Namjoon! Why did you take some of my food!!?

#Y/n

----------------------

The two next days we had our free time to just relax and enjoy our time here, so we had a whole plan for the two days. Today we were just going to explore the city a little and then tomorrow we decided to go to an aquarium nearby. I'm really excited about it, because I think Paris is a lovely place. So once we all finished eating we all got properly dressed and goofed around a little bit before we went out.

Goofing around is our specialty

#Jimin

----------------------

Jennie and I decided that we wanted to go to this local coffee place that looked really cosy and nice. We ordered some coffee and found a place to sit outside. People kept walking past us smiling and greeting us. I bet some of them are fans, and others are just polite.

Went out with my little sugar cube

#Y/n

----------------------

Later we met up with Yoongi and Jimin, who had just bought ice cream, and I got the perfect picture of Jim about to take a bite. He looked so confused and cute.

Ice cream time

#Y/n

----------------------

Next day

Outfit

After another good breakfast I got dressed and got ready to head out. The aquarium wasn't that far away so we all decided to walk over there. On the way over we found this cool place so we stopped to take some picture for our fans.

Models should be happy that Y/n chose the dancing and singing career.

#Jungkook

----------------------

When we reached the aquarium we got our tickets to enter and were ready to start looking around.

Going to have some fun with fish now

#Taehyung

----------------------

Why is she so adorable?

#Y/n

----------------------

She loves taking pictures

#Rosé

----------------------

After we were at the aquarium we walked around in this old looking street, which as really cosy. We found this Korean hotdog place so we decided to get some food since we were all really hungry. And afterwards we decided to go visit the Eiffel tower together.

Nom nom

#Y/n

----------------------

Picture time

#Jimin

----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 12.6K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
1.8K 12 13
Y/N is a girl who doesn't give a damn, she's bullied at school and her best friend is Kim Hongjoong and a mafia, but she ends up falling for him. Wil...
665K 27.9K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
4.5K 80 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...