It Was Fate (Kiba Love Story)

Door animelover123

Rogue Pirates have caused trouble throughout the villages. Five Shinobi were given a mission to stop them but... Meer

Almeria
The truth
The Frost Village
The Rescue
Kiyo's true colors
To the Leaf Village
Feelings out in the open
Journey to her judgement
Decision Making
Almeria's memories
Protecting the Village

Roommates

989 44 13
Door animelover123

Took me forever to write this chapter! I had such bad writers block lol so it's almost the end. Told you guys this was going to be a short story but I really like working on it. It's different and origional since it's not following the storyline and everything. Don't forget to comment and vote! XD Hope you like it

After a few hours of looking through Almeria's memories Ino stopped her jutsu. Almeria's eyes opened for a second but then closed and she fell limp.

"What did you see?" Tsunade asked.

"How this all started and what she did with Kiyo all through her life. She only followed his orders but didn't kill anyone. If it was necessary she would have someone else do it. She came here on her own with the intention of having a fresh start. And on a side note, it looked like her and Kiba have something going on." Ino informed.

Tsunade looked down at Almeria's unconscious body and sighed. A few ANBU appeared next to her.

"I need you to keep an eye on Almeria for a while and report any suspicious activity. Go tell Kiba to report to my office."

"Yes Milady," They said in unison then disappeared.

"What are you going to do with her?" Ino asked.

"Well she needs somewhere to stay and she seems to trust Kiba."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Everyone else either on a mission or doesn't like her. The only ones who completely trust her are Kiba and Naruto. She'll be better off with Kiba anyway. If they do have a connection, it will give her a reason to stick to her word and not be a threat to the village."

Tsunade walked over to Almeria and picked her up hoisting her over her shoulder. She walked up to her office and placed Almeria on the chair. Within a few minutes, Kiba came into her office.

"You wanted to see me Lady Tsunade?"

"Yes, I have a mission for you."

"What is it?"

"You're going to watch over Almeria for a while until we know she's not a threat. I understand your sister is traveling for a while helping fellow villages so Almeria will stay in her room."

"Why me?"

"Because she trusts you more than anyone else in the village. You can take her now, she's sleeping on the chair."

"Uh what if my mom says no?"

"Don't worry, I've already talked to her about it a few days ago."

"And she was okay with it?!"

"Yes, she's not an unreasonable woman Kiba. She's fairly nice."

"It's only because you're more intimidating than her." Kiba said under his breath.

"What was that?" Tsunade challenged.

"Uh nothing!" Kiba stammered quickly picking Almeria up and placing her on Akamaru's back then quickly left.

"That's what I thought." Tsunade said with a smirk.

Kiba finally reached his house after that agonizing walk with everyone staring at him. He got into his house and went to his room. He placed Almeria on his bed and sat on the chair on the other side of the room. He tried not to stare at Almeria as she slept but he couldn't help but take quick glances of her out of the corner of his eye. Akamaru tried to distract Kiba by begging him to play but Kiba kept staring at Almeria. Ino told him about Almeria's past and also mentioned how she approves of Almeria which confused Kiba.

He couldn't believe what she went through. It was such a sad story that someone like her shouldn't have been through. It wasn't her fault that her abilities got out of control. She was just discovering them and couldn't do anything about it. The guilt that she bares everyday must put her through so much pain. The images of her family's death haunting her mind every moment of the rest of her life. As he is looking at her now, to him, she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. She looked so fragile like a porcelain doll. She looked so innocent she couldn't hurt a fly. He saw how calm and relaxed her face looked. All the stress, worry, guilt, and fear was washed from her face.

Finally she started to stir. Kiba stood up and walked closer to Almeria. Once her eyes were opened he saw fear in her eyes and a panicked face. She shot up from the bed and backed up into the corner of the room.

"Hey calm down. You're safe." Kiba said holding his hands up.

Almeria looked around the room holding her chest as she was trying to calm down. Finally she relaxed a little and calmed her breathing. She looked at Kiba and stared at him.

"You're alright. The Hokage is allowing you to stay in the village."

"Really?!" Almeria shouted with a big smile on her face.

Kiba was surprised by her smile. It was a real genial smile. She was beautiful.

"Yeah, but you have to live here with me."

Almeria's smile dropped along with her mood.

"What?"

"You have to stay here with me so I can keep an eye on you. I guess we're roommates"

"I'm staying here?"

"Well in my sister's room."

"You live with your sister?"

"I live here with my sister and mom."

"And where are they?"

"My sister is traveling to different villages and my mom is probably out buying groceries."

"Does your mom know I'm here?"

"Yes, she agreed to have you here."

"Uh alright,"

"Hey,"

"Hm?"

"Do you want me to give you a tour of the village?"

"Sure,"

"Great!" He said standing up. "Come on,"

Kiba grabbed her hand dragging her out of the house. Almeria tried to break from his grip but it was too tight.

"Uh Kiba, is it safe for me to be out?" Almeria questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well uh when I was escorted to the Hokage, everyone was giving me nasty looks."

"You're with me, you'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll protect you."

Kiba took her around the village showing her everything. Almeria took in everything that she saw admiring the beauty of the Leaf village. She was grateful to be given another chance in this village. She watched how Kiba's face lit up when he talked about the village and his memories. He told her stories about his childhood every time they came across a place he use to go to. When they reached the academy they both sat down at a bench and Almeria listened as he told her about his academy days. Suddenly Almeria's stomach growled causing Kiba to stop talking. Almeria blushed out of embarrassment but Kiba just laughed at her.

"You're face!" Kiba laughed pointing at her.

"Hey shut up."

"Nah, it's too cute."

"What?"

"N-nothing,"

"Did you just call me cute?"

"Psh no,"

"I think you did," Almeria chuckled.

"Come on let's get you something to eat."

Kiba dragged her around the village and stopped at a little food stand. Almeria looked at the menu as she sat down.

"I'll have some dango please," Almeria ordered.

"I'll have the same," Kiba said.

"So what do you do for some fun around here?"

"Well mostly I just walk around or train with Akamaru."

Almeria looked down at Akamaru who was laying down beside Kiba's chair. She smiled at Akamaru and bent down the pet his head.

"You really are attached to Akamaru aren't you?"

"Yeah, he's been with me since I was little. We're inseparable. I'm with him so much I didn't even notice him grow this big. He use to rest on my head but now I rest on his back."

"So is that part of your clan? Having a dog?"

"Yeah, they're our partners and we have special jutsus together."

"That's cool,"

"So have you ever had any animals?"

"No not really, when I was little there use to be a snow bunny that hung around my yard. I named him snowflake."

"If you want an animal, there are animal shelters here. Once you get your own place you can get one."

"It would be nice to have a companion so I won't be alone."

"You're never alone in this village. There's always someone around to hang out with."

Finally their food arrived.

"So how do you like the village so far?" Kiba asked.

"It's beautiful and really big. I think I'll most likely get lost."

"You won't if you have me around."

Almeria smiled at him and he returned it.

"You should smile more often."

"Why?"

"Because you have a nice smile."

Almeria looked down at her food blushing. She took the last bite.

"So where else are we going on this tour?"

"Well we basically went everywhere."

"Can we just walk around? Maybe the forest?"

"Why the forest?"

"Because it's peaceful."

"Alright,"

Kiba paid for the food then walked with Almeria towards the forest. They both walked side by side making small talk. Almeria looked over at Kiba who was smiling as he looked at the path in front of him. She got a little nervous and felt something in the pit of her stomach. She pulled her hands out of her coat pocket and kept them at her side. Her heart started to beat harder as she thought more of what she was trying to do. She reached her arm out and lightly brushed Kiba's hand with hers. She kept looking forward pretending she didn't notice. Kiba looked over at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

He reached his arm over and held her hand. Almeria jumped at his boldness but relaxed and squeezed his hand. Kiba looked over at Almeria seeing her face turning red. He could see a faint smile on her face and could hear her heart beating fast. They reached the forest and just wondered around in silence.

"Do you wanna sit down?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah, my legs are kinda tired." Almeria lied.

Her legs weren't tired, she just wanted to be closer to Kiba. They both jumped up into a tree and sat down on a branch while Akamaru laid down at the bottom. Kiba leaned up against the trunk of the tree and had Almeria lay against him between his legs. When he pulled her down to lay on his chest, a blush formed on her face. Once Almeria was situated, Kiba wrapped his arms around her waist making sure she wouldn't fall and pulled her closer. Almeria looked down at Kiba's arms and felt warm inside. She smiled and put a hand over Kiba's.

Almeria finally relaxed her body as she stared up at the sky watching the clouds. She heard Kiba sigh as he squeezed her tighter. She felt him rest his chin on her shoulder and could hear his breath near her ear making her shiver.

"Are you cold?" Kiba questioned.

"No, just got the chills." Almeria said turning her head to face him.

Almeria looked into Kiba's eyes seeing an emotion she's never seen before. She couldn't look away from his eyes and noticed that Kiba glanced down at her lips. She started to get nervous again knowing what he's thinking. Kiba leaned closer to her making her freeze.

"What do I do?" She thought.

Her heart started beating faster and faster as Kiba got closer. He hesitated once he got closer but kept going. He was so close to her he could feel her breath on his lips. He closed his eyes as did Almeria. Just when he was about to kiss her, there was a loud bang.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.1K 595 25
Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend had the perfect life together. What's not to love about a life that's purposeful, successful, and full of love? He'...
4K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
120K 3.9K 32
Amani Hyuga has lived in the shadow of her clan, even though her powers were extraordinary, she was from the side branch. Overlooked and forgotten. S...