The Extrovert Lee

Від Hopesha7

Even if they are twins, their personalities are opposite. Suho is a big introvert and Irene is a big extrover... Більше

Cast/Main leads
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
NEW CHARACTER
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

28

2.7K 97 9
Від Hopesha7

Yesterday after coming home, I had directly gone to sleep. Whenever I am sad, I just sleep. Sleep takes everything away.

Another day at school. I saw Seojun and his friends teasing Jukyung? Another day full of drama. I rolled my eyes at them and walked to my class.

Today we were suppose to get our national assessment test results. I was pretty confident about it. Jukyung was having another level of anxiety.

"We have two people on first place" Mr.Han announced making me sit straight. "Our Lee twins" he clapped his hands together and everything started doing the same. I got up from my seat and took my report card with a smile.

I sat back on my seat and placed the card on my desk. Father's going to be really proud. I smiled at the thought.

"Guys, I have a big news" Ahn Hyun-Gyu came rushing through the doors of lunch room. I can't even eat peacefully, great.

"Suho, Irene. Is your dad Lee Jooheon?" Hyun-Gyu said pointing his finger at us.

The whole room started to whisper things like the celebrity and famous stuff. I looked at Suho to see him having a hard expression on his face. He never told anyone? Of course, he didn't!

"The other kids saw him in front of the teachers room. You both are amazing" Hyun-Gyu kept going on which was really annoying.

Suho suddenly got up and left the room. I stood up as well "Can you please not talk about other peoples business?" I looked at Hyun-Gyu in the eye. "It's really annoying" I grabbed my tray, leaving it in the counter I left the room.

I walked quickly hoping to reach father before he leaves. I had already went to the teachers room but people told me the headmaster is seeing him off to the car. So I was now going outside to meet him.

He was standing before his car and talking to the headmaster. I did a quick run. "Father" I said as soon as I reached them. I did a little bow towards the headmaster.

Thankfully the short idiot left after saying bye to father. "You didn't tell me you were going to come" I pouted my lips. "Maybe I wanted to surprise you. Also you know how your brother is right? He wouldn't let me come if he knew" father patted my hair.

I rolled my eyes "yeah I know". I locked my arm with his and we started to walk slowly "so are you going to leave right now?"

"Yes, I have a meeting after an hour" he said checking his watch. I pulled his hand towards me "Did you eat?" I asked inspecting his watch. "No, not yet" he replied stopping.

"Ya, Appa! If you act like this you will get sick" I whined. "I promise to go and eat first" he pulled out his pinky. "You better" we did a pinky shake.

"By the way, you like this watch?" He asked making me look back at his watch. I nodded my head "yeah, it looks vintage. Whoa! Look who's following the trend" I said laughing.

"Your handsome father" he acted to fix his already neat tie. "I should leave now. Say hello to Suho on behalf of me" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Will do" I waved at him and left to go to my class.

|°• The Next Day•°|

It was chemistry class and it was boring. My boredom made me kick Suho's leg under the table. Now he was glaring at me from time to time.

"Okay, don't forget about the essay" said the teacher and walked out of the room. "You guys have cleaning duty today" Soojin said to me.

"I will see you later then" I said and started to get to work. Jukyung and Suho also had cleaning duty. I picked up the dirty tubes and took them to the counter to wash them.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Suho and Jukyung exchanging looks from time to time. What's wrong with them now?

I had finally finished washing all the tubes. I needed to talk to Suho so I stood there leaning against a table. "Aren't you coming?" Jukyung mouthed. "You go first" I mouthed back.

I watched Jukyung as she picked up her stuff and started to walk out of the room. But unfortunately, her blazer got stuck in the door.

"Let go" Jukyung said in a irritated voice. Who is she talking to?

My eyes widened in realisation. She is thinking it's Suho! "I said let go" Suho had stopped beside me as well and was also watching Jukyung talking to herself. She is going to be so embarrassed later.

"Just talk. Don't grab me. If you have nothing to say, then let me-" she finally looked back. Suho was standing beside me with a basket in his hand, with his famous expressionless face.

Me on the other hand, was trying my best not to start laughing. The second hand embarrassment I was feel was too strong.

"What happened? Did you two have a fight?" Soojin stopped from where she was going to watch. Jukyung then ran away from there like a cheetah. Soojin looked at me but I could only just shrug.

My phone then vibrated. I pulled it out to see a message from Gowoon saying if I was free today after school.

"You really didn't have to do this" I said putting my banana milkshake on the table. "I wanted to buy you something better" Gowoon said.

"Nothing is better than banana milkshake" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Besides I didn't do anything. Jukyung was the one who did everything".

"Yes but you are my sister, right?" She said sounding unsure. "Of course I am" I nodded. Also the way you scared those girls. It was priceless" Gowoon said while gesturing with her hands.

"Didn't they bully you since that day?" Jukyung asked. "They say things behind my back. They say I painted my face to sing on stage. They say I've got the nerve to show up without makeup" Gowoon finished.

"Should I just get them expelled?" I tapped my index finger on my chin. "No, it's okay. I shouldn't feel anything because of them. If I hate my face because they say that, I'd be agreeing that I am a loser" Gowoon said. "I am going to continue living with the face I am given and ignore them" she finished making me smile.

"I am so proud of you" I patted on her back. "You're very cool" Jukyung smiled at her. "That's right. Do you mind teaching me how to put makeup on my face?" Gowoon said which made Jukyung pretty shocked.

A/N:

Couple of days ago I had got the COVID virus. I tested today and it said negative. Also my mom is still infected. She is currently staying at my grandfather's house.

Everyone pray for her to get well soon.

Vote and comment!

I love ya~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

922K 35K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
539K 33.1K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
211K 8.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...