Addiction - ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ x ᴊᴊ...

De sk-hhe33

Ava Routledge begins her journey to OuterBanks in order to re-unite with her half brother; John Booker Routle... Mais

Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-
Chapter 22-

Introduction

5.8K 47 12
De sk-hhe33

hii! welcome to my book! this book will be about Outer Banks, it's mainly focused on a love story.
this is only the start of me writing books so i'm not very good at it so bare with me! :)

The characters of this book are-
Sarah Cameron
Rafe Cameron
John B Routlegde
Ava Routledge
JJ Maybank
Kiara Carrera
Topper Thornton
Pope Heyward
(and the rest of the people who are in Outerbanks)

The pogues and Kooks get on. Rafe has got a drug problem in this but is on the correct path coming over the drug issue.
Sarah and John B are still together in this book.
There will be a love triangle between 3 of the characters, you will see who very soon.
The pogues won't be finding any treasure in this book, simply will just be a good summer. Obviously, with some rule breaking.
Ava and John B are related but with separate mothers. Ava then tries to discover her brother but also discovers love, with two people.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 68 10
Rafe and Kiara had this whole plan to go to college, California State University, together and to be with each other throughout it all, soon living i...
167K 2.6K 29
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐌 "𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱" Riley Routledge's life has always been comp...
13.9K 235 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
3.3K 41 55
AN OUTER BANKS FANFIC** Briana Rutledge always lived a small, simple life. She lived alone with her mother and no knowledge of any other family. That...