demon slayer one shots!!

By ghostyghost333

hello!! my names blue and i wanted to make some demon slayer one shots/head canon pages! a lot of the ideas i... More

inosuke x reader
Tanjiro x fem! reader
zenitsu x reader

welcome!!

222 1 2
By ghostyghost333

hello my dudes!! this will be the page to suggest requests ( unless i have another chapter saying they're closed ) i'll do almost any characters with the exception of a few i don't know a lot abt or have little interest in writing for:( but other then that i hope you enjoy the stories!!

edit: i forgot to add buT i will take any requests!! from detailed requests to nsfw ( if i do that tho the characters WILL be aged up ) so make any request you want!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
937K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
776K 47.6K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...