SYSTEM VENUS (BXB)

By yonaka_san

June Weng is bounded to the System Venus, Goddess of Love. He has been travelling through space and time in d... More

!ATTENTION!
[WEREWOLF STREET]
MADE ME HORNY
DATE OR BULLY?
CHOPSTICK ATTACK
BOXING MATCH
A FLIP OFF
GOODBYE KISS
ANNOYING NOTIF
FATHERLY INTERRUPTION
HEAT PROBLEMS
PIGGY BACK RIDE
! ATTENTION!
interlude
[WALMART RINGS]
BREAK UP
VOMIT IN HIS CAR
PEACEFUL SLEEP
DISCREET NOT DISCREET
HE IS MY DATE
NINE QUESTIONS
MORNING KISSES
"HOW?"
HE KNOWS
STAY AWAY FROM US
CHRISTMAS MIRACLES
[MY SUNFLOWER ANGEL]
SUNFLOWER AND DEATH
MORE FORBIDDEN KIND OF LOVE
SUNSHINE SMILES
A GLASS OF DRINK
LADY HELIANTHUS
FALL FOR HIM
CIARAN
LOST MEMORIES
IMMORTAL LOVERS
[IN ANOTHER LIFE]
OLD MISSION
REJECTION
A CHOICE HE DIDNT MAKE
NOTHING ALIKE
IS IT RIGHT?
DEAL
SWORD FIGHT
LAME PUN
"FRIEND" OVER GIRLFRIEND
MISTAKE MISSION
DANCE GONE WRONG
MARRIAGE PLANS
NEVER FORGET
IN ANOTHER LIFE
COUPLE RINGS
[HOW HE RESIGNED]
A NEW SYSTEM
RESIGNATION
GOODBYE
GOODNOVEL
MEETING CUPID
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
hehe
kill me if i make one more useless update

DEATH CAN'T PART

1.5K 99 34
By yonaka_san

The moment June fainted, Ian picked him in a bridal style and marched towards the nurse room. The school nurse was aware of June's health conditions so, she quickly called  June’s parents and sent June to the hospital.

Ian had insisted he was coming. When they reached the hospital, June was immediately laid down on a bed and wheeled away. Ian followed them and waited by the doors of the room June was taken in.

Ian kept looking through the window when loud footsteps approached him.

A man who looked like an older version of June along with a women with blonde flowing hair was approaching.

They looked from the window and let out a sigh.

Morgan noticed Ian by the door and smiled weakly.

"Are you June's classmate?" She asked.

Ian nodded.

Suddenly, Morgan grabbed Ian's hands in hers.

"Tha-thank you so much for helping him," Morgan croaked as she continued to weep.

Lewis held his wife's shoulder with a solemn expression and rubbed soothing circles around her back.

"I did what I had to," Ian mumbled but he cast a worried look at June through the window.

"Auntie!" A familiar voice called.

Ian looked at the direction of the voice and saw Alicia along with a tall boy approach them.

Alicia casted Ian a disdainful expression before turning to Morgan who was crying against Lewis' chest.

"We came as soon as he found out June fainted, how is he?" Alicia asked.

Morgan shook her head and continued crying.

Lewis answered instead.

"We don't know the doctor is still inside."

They waited in silence with Morgan's occasional weeping.

Ian was confused. He had no idea about June's health condition but judging from his mother's reaction it seemed pretty serious.

Ian's hands were already clammy in the presence of unknown people. He silently sat on the cold chair anxiously waiting for the room to open.

Soon, the doctor walked out of the room with a solemn expression.

Morgan stood up and quickly approached the doctor, "How is he, Mark?"

Mark took off his mask, "He is fine but his muscles they..." He trailed off unsure how to say without making his sister more hysterical.

Morgan gripped on her brother's arms, "They what?" She demanded.

"They are failing him, soon he won't be able to walk," Mark concluded.

Alicia gasped and Ian stiffened. Morgan started weeping again and Lewis came to comfort her.

"Ca-can we see him?" Lewis asked.

Mark nodded, "Two visitors at a time."

Lewis and Morgan walked inside the room.

However, Ian's head was spinning. What was June suffering from. Muscle weakness? What diseases will make him loose his ability to walk?

"A-are you Ian Wang?" A boyish voice asked.

Ian looked up and saw the tall boy that had accompanied Alicia. He had blonde hair but his hazel eyes were a dead giveaway to whom he was related. Ian weakly nodded.

"I am Jeremy," he said and sat next to Ian, "I am June's elder brother."

"Ma...may, I ask what June is..." Ian trailed off. He felt pathetic. He called himself June's friend, heck, he even claimed to like June but he didn't even knew what disease June was suffering from.

Jeremy understood what Ian was asking just as he opened his mouth to answer, Alicia interrupted.

"I thought you were June's friend," she sneered, "Don't you even know what he is suffering from?"

Ian shot her a nasty look but said nothing.

"Lia back off," Jeremy sternly said, "June probably didn't tell him because he hates to discuss his illness."

Alicia huffed. She folded her arms and looked away.

Jeremy faced Ian and gave him a small smile.

"June is a victim of ALS commonly known as Lou Gehrig's disease."

Ian sucked in a deep breath. He had heard of the disease. It was terminal and the victim would lose their muscle control. It would be a very painful death.

Lewis and Morgan walked out of the room.

"We are going to get some food for June," Lewis said, "Jeremy take care of him."

"Yes Dad," Lewis said.

As the couple disappeared around the corner of the hospital hallway. Ian jumped up and said, "Ca-can I visit him first? Alone?"

Jeremy nodded, "Sure."

"What? No!" Alicia jumped up.

She moved in front of the room and blocked Ian.

"I am his girlfriend and Jeremy is his brother, we are going to visit June first."

Ian felt his eyes twitch. His lips tugged into a sardonic smile and he sneered, "Last time, I checked, you two broke up."

Alicia's cheeks flushed red.

Ian straighten up, "And I asked his brother's permission, if you had cleaned your ear you would have heard, now move."

Alicia was about to protest but Ian slipped past her and opened the door.

June was on the bed looking pale. The white hospital sheets just made him look even more weaker and pale.

June gave Ian a weak smile.

"Hey."

Ian made his way towards June's bed and sat down on the chair. He said nothing but raised his hand and ran it over June's hair.

"Is that why you pushed me away in the library?" Ian asked.

June looked away from Ian and said nothing. He felt Ian raise his hand and felt the touch of soft lips. June looked back and saw Ian kissing his hand.

"Ian..."

"Date me."

"What?"

"You heard me," Ian said, "I like you, date me."

June scoffed, "No."

Ian frowned, "Why not?"

"Look at me!" June said, "Look at me! I am sick! I am dying!"

"We all are," Ian mumbled.

"I am dying faster," June snapped.

"Then date me for the reminder of your time," Ian said.

"Ia—"

"Give me memories, June," Ian mumbled, "give me memories, let's click loads of photos, let's go on dates, let's kiss, let's dance to your favorite songs and drown me in your lame puns."

Ian rested his elbows on the side of June's bed and held June's hand. He rested June's hand against his forehead.

"I have always been alone," Ian mumbled, "you have been with me for some months and every loneliness that I had in me over the years had disappeared, please spend the remainder of your time loving me, loving us, please June."

June's eyes were already blurry with tears.

"I am so sorry, Ian I can't."

June was now regretting his decision to come in this world. It hurt him so much more than he thought. He should abort the mission and everything will be—

"Chicken."

June flickered his eyes towards Ian.

"What?"

"You are a chicken," Ian said, with a flat face, "you are chickening out from dating me."

"Are you seri—"

"Bwak."

June widen his eyes. He couldn't believe Ian was doing this to him.

"This is such a wrong ti—"

"Bwak bwak bwak," Ian clucked. He did exactly what June had done in front of the notice board, months ago. Ian bend his arms and placed his hands on his hips and started flapping them like a chicken.

"Ian, I—"

"Bwaaaaaak, bwak bwak," Ian continued.

"No, Ian—"

"I say a bwak bwak bwaity bwak, say bwak bwak bwakity bwak.”

June wanted the bed to shallow him.

Did he sounded so irritating to Ian months ago?

"Bwak, bwak—"

June knew he was going to regret his decision.

"Bwaity bwak—"

"Fine!" June roared, "I will date you, you, stubborn boy!"

Ian's face broke into a grin and suddenly every pain awaiting them seemed worth it to June.

Both of them burst into laughter. Ian rose from his sit and placed his forehead against June's.

Both of them admired the other's face. Each feeling the same thing. Love and so much more love.

June wrapped his arms around Ian's taut neck and pulled him to kiss. As the kiss deepened, Ian placed both of his hand on either side of pillow so he couldn't crush him with his weight.

They continued kissing, in this position for a long time. Finally, the need of air became too much and when they pulled away, they kept on staring at each other's eyes.

The evening sun rays sipped through the whitewashed hospital room, reflecting the room in  golden lights.

Ian's tanned skin seem to glow against the golden sun rays. June trailed his fingers over his neck. When Ian gulped at the touch, June was almost hypnotized by the motion.

[Male lead's favorability rate towards June Weng +10 current favorability rate : 100%]

[Congratulations, host. Mission accomplished.]

[... memories transferred. Host, do you want to leave the world?]

June pursed his lips as he felt himself get lost in Ian's dark eyes. His chest felt tight.

"No," he said, "I want to stay."

As much as June tried to deny it. There was no helping. He was truly in love with Ian, not just for the sake of his mission.

[Yes, host.]

June pulled, Ian for another kiss.

The ending of their story was going to be painful. But they love one another. Human's life is like a coin, one of the face is joy and the other tragedy.

Ian and June flipped their coin and got tragedy as their side if the story but it was going to be a love everyone would envy.

Because even death wouldn't do them apart.

Actually, I was thinking of ending the story here. Instead I ended up cutting some parts and the number of chapter became less. 
So the real ending is yet to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?
249K 7.2K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
604K 18.4K 81
ุญูŠุงูƒู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุจูŠุช ุจูŠุชูƒู… ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ๐Ÿ’— ู†ุจุฐู‡ ุจุณูŠุทู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุจุทู„ู‡ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุณูƒู† ุนู†ุฏ ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุฑูŠุถู‡ ุจู…ุฑุถ ุดุฏูŠุฏ ูˆุชุถุทุฑ ุงู„ุฌุฏู‡ ุชุฒูˆูŠุฌ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ู„ุญู…ุงูŠุชู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงุนู…ุง...
1.1K 122 5
Truyแป‡n ฤ‘ฤƒng trรชn Tik tok cแปงa tui Vฤƒn รกn: "P'Bright!" "ฤรบng lร  chแป‰ lรบc nร o cแบงn giรบp ฤ‘แปก em mแป›i gแปi tรดi nhฦฐ vแบญy!" "Anh cรฒn cฦฐแปi ฤ‘ฦฐแปฃc!" Bright lแบกi cแบฃm th...