Bad Boy, Bad Girl

By Mimi_Miga

"I hate you." "You really mean that, Princess?" "Just shut up and kiss me." ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
I | Gentleman.
II | Hangout
III | Party
IV
Quick Announcement
V | The Mayor.
VI | Countdown.
VII | Can and Can'ts.
VIII | Girlfriend.
IX | Cheating?
X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.
XI | Kidnapped.
XII | The Jealousy Game?
XIII
XIV | Birthday
XV | Kristen's Back
XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration
XVII | Baby Daddy
XVIII | Breakup & Issues
XIX | Spring Dance But with A Special Guest, Heartbreak.
XX | Love?
XXII | Presents
XXIII | Dinner
XXIV | GALA
XXV | Safety
XXVI | Safety P2
XXVII | Blackmail
XXVIII | Casino Night
Epiiilogue
XXIX | CONFESSIONS.
XXX | Seven Words
XXXI | Friends?
XXXII | Again?
XXXIII | Prom, Part One
Prom, Part Two

XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?

4.7K 66 132
By Mimi_Miga

XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?

******

Today's Alex's big game and the match started twenty minutes ago.

im late

fuck

"Girl, if you don't hurry up! Wear the damn jersey and get the hell out!" Roxanne yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back and rolled my eyes jokingly.

Alex bought a jersey specifically for me with his jersey number on it that he wanted me to wear for him at the game. I had accidentally fallen asleep and now I'm rushing to put it on.

"I'm almost done!" I put on my rings and some earrings on then put on my converses and rushed out the door with my crossbody bag.

"Took you long enough," Roxanne began pulling out the driveway as I checked my phone to see how late we were.

"Thirty-five minutes late, we need to hurry the hell up! Press the gas!"

"Let's gooo!" Roxanne yelled as she pressed the gas and began driving at eighty mph. I raised my hands in the air as Cheers by Rihanna started playing on the radio. We were using one of Roxanne's convertibles, allowing us to take down the roof and enjoy the breeze.

*****

"We're here! Go hurry and get your man, I'm gonna go–"

"Please, don't finish that sentence!" I got out the car and ran into the school.

"Shit, where is the field again?" I cursed, moving past the people dressed in jerseys with makeup on their faces there to support our football team.

I think.

"There." I ran to the field and quickly found a spot somewhere on the bench.

"Touchdown, scored by Alex Carter!" The football announcer announced, causing everyone to cheer, including me.

"Okay, now is the big moment, with less than fourteen seconds on the clock, can Alex and his team win the finals?"

cmon alex

u got this

Everyone was shaking and looking closely at the field as the time kept going faster and the other team was going to win. Alex and I's eyes met, a smile forming on his face before continuing his match.

"Christian, taking the ball into his hands then sending it to Tyler, then Tyler sends it to Alex which makes the final score and wins the finals!"

Everyone got up and cheered as Alex and his team cheered each other on as well.

"Go Tigers! Go Tigers! Go Tigers!" Everyone chanted.

This is just a chosen/random mascot, it's not to any specific famous team or state.

Paparazzi came and was taking pictures of the football team and fans were going onto the field to get autographs from the team members.

I stepped off the bench and began walking to the field where Alex was.

"You did it!" I smiled as he picked me up from under my ass.

"Of course I did it." He smirked.

"Don't make me regret congratulating you." I rolled my eyes as he put me down.

"You wore the jersey." He scanned me up and down.

"Yeah, I did." I responded.

"Thank you, princess." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna go talk to the coach and some boosters, alright? I'll talk to you later." He gave me one last kiss on the lips, leaving me wanting more than a peck, before jogging back to his coach on the other side of the field.

I simply crossed my arms and looked at the players. Soon, Christian walked up to me.

"How'd I do?" He smiled.

"I think you did awesome. I'm glad you guys won the finals! How does it feel?"

"Well, it feels pretty good, but I'm set on what I want to do as my career."

"That's great, Christian." I smiled. "Try to start applying for Harvard now. Get your SAT scores up and take tests seriously. Alright?"

"Ight. Thanks, Dom. I'll talk to you later." He hugged me then walked away and started talking to his teammates. I turn and see far away coach pointing to me while Alex is talking to him.

I raise my eyebrow before turning around and instantly meeting Stacy.

"I saw that little kiss. What do you think you're trying to do, bitch!?" She crossed her arms angrily.

"Nothing, really. We're not dating and we don't like each other like that. In fact, we hate each other. Happy? And even if we didn't, I'd still be able to get him and you still can't. Beat it, bitch." I pushed past her and started to leave the stadium, earning a scoff.

"He's gonna be mine! Watch your step, bitch!" I heard her yell.

yeah, id love to see that happen.

******

"How was the interview?" I asked Alex as I poured some tea into a teacup.

"It was alright. I spoke to a lot of people who are interested in pursuing my imaginary football career."

"It depends on you want to do." I spoke truthfully, sipping my tea, slightly leaning over his marble island.

"I think I'm pretty great at football. Not even sure what I want to do for my career to be honest." He sighed.

"You need to figure out soon. College isn't that far away, love."

"Love? I thought that was your nickname." He raised his eyebrow.

"Figure out what you wanna do. It shouldn't be that hard."

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I wanna own a business. Not sure of what but I just wanna work in the business field. I like working with money, just hate working with people. But, I like the idea of being the boss." I shrugged.

"Anyways, you did great on the field, today. I'm proud of you."

"Why, thank you, princess."

"You were pretty good on the field. I think you'd be fine if you're thinking about making something with your football career."

"Maybe. I've got a few interviews coming up, so that'll give me a chance to talk to some important people. Anyways, get dressed." He commanded, getting off the stool.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked, confused.

"Somewhere. Dress formally. Call me when you're ready." With that, he left the kitchen and soon I heard the door open then shut.

I sighed and placed the teacup down, then picked up my phone and dialed Roxanne.

"Hey, babeee!"

"I need your help, I'm going on an, uh, ...date?"

"BESTIEEEEE! A DATE!? WITH YOU KNOW WHO!? SAY NO LESS! ON MY WAYY!"

Aaaanndddd she hung up.

******

"I think this dress is more better." She pointed to the red dress.

"No, the black is better."

"Meh. I think the red dress is better. Actually, just go with the silver dress." She handed me the red dress. "Now, go! Chop chop!" She pushed me into the bathroom.

I simply rolled my eyes and took off my robe. I put on the Silver, Sweetheart Sheath Split-Front Sequins Dress.

I get the names from the internet so that you guys can visually see the dress.

"Okay, almost done..." I fixed my hair a little, put on my heels, then took a final look in the mirror.

it's a small hangout, no big deal.

no

big

deal.

"Ready." I got out the bathroom mirror and turned in a circle so Roxanne could see the full look.

"Stunning! Paparazzi can bring out the cameras now!" She clapped causing me to let out a giggle.

"You look gorgeous, babe. Don't stress it." She walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Okay. He just sent me a text that he's outside. I will handle this small hangout as it is. No big deal. Totally normal." I sighed as Roxanne dusted my dress off and made sure I looked flawless.

"Go. Enjoy the night. Don't worry about having to come back, I know you'll get that good good." She nudged me jokingly. "Plus, I have a date to get to."

"Oh really? I'll help you do your makeup and make s–"

"No. What you're going to do," She took my hand and dragged me down the steps, "—is go enjoy your so called, "hangout". Understood?"

"Fine. Thank you so much again, Rox." I hugged her again.

"No prob. Now go." She handed me my bag and I gave her one last smile before opening the door and walking to the driveway where Alex was waiting with his car.

My heels clacked on the concrete floor as I stopped at the passengers door and entered his car.

"You weren't gonna be my prince and stand at the door?" I raised my eyebrow, looking at him.

"Actually, I didn't so that I could see your boobs jumping each time you walked in those seven each heels and your hips moving from left to right," He answered. "And I'm not a prince. I'm the guard."

"Who's my prince then? Josh? Ooh, he'd look good as my prince."

"You misunderstood me. I'm the guard who secretly fucks the princess even though she was with the prince who she doesn't like at all." He fired back as we were driving to wherever he was planning to take us.

"And you don't think I'm not interested in Josh? I'm only going out with you because I need to keep my options open."

"Dominique, don't piss me off." He seethed.

"Alright, sorry, jeez." I rolled my eyes.

"And you look good." He mumbled.

"I can't hear you over the cars passing, what was that?" I put my hand behind my ear.

"You look good." He spoke a little higher, but not as he regularly would.

"Can't hear you!"

"I SAID YOU LOOK GOOD!"

"There we go." I smirked.

"You make someone wanna take a compliment back."

"Funny," I rolled my eyes. "And thank you. You don't look so bad."

He was wearing a white long sleeved button up shirt with black suit pants and fancy shoes. His button up shirt allowed his six pack and sharp v line to show.

"I'll take that as a compliment?"

"Let's just get this date over with."

"So now it's a date?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"Whatever you want to call it."

"No, call it what you want. A date it is."

"Now enemies go on dates? Interesting."

"Mhm. This is officially an enemies-date. I think we'll be having a few more of these in the future."

deal

******

"I'll have well done steak with some fries and some red wine, please."

"Okay, what would you like, sir?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a salad with white wine."

"Okay, coming up!"

"Thank you." I smiled. I looked at Alex, waiting for him to say thank you.

I stepped on his foot once he didn't even hesitate to say anything.

"Thanks." He spoke, annoyed. The waiter gave me a small smile and walked away.

"What is your problem!?"

"Him. He was looking at you the whole fucking time." Alex laid back in his seat.

"And? You could've just said thank you." I deadpanned.

"No. He didn't deserve that thank you and I wasn't gonna give it to him."

"Either you fix your attitude or I'm leaving." I warned.

"Fine." He fixed himself in his seat.

"Why'd you bring me here anyway? Alex Carter doesn't take just anyone to a fancy ass restaurant knowing he's gonna pay for everything." I questioned.

"You aren't just anyone. I don't know who you are to be honest."

"I agree. I don't know what we are at this point. We don't have to put a label on it right now."

"We're enemies who have a ton of sexual tension and attraction for each other. That's it."

"Exactly. That doesn't include interfering with our relationships. I'm totally okay with you having a relationship with a girl. I don't have a problem with it at all." The lie slid right off my tongue and left a horrible taste in my mouth.

"I'm okay with that. We fuck but don't interfere with our relationships. I can interfere with yours and you can't interfere with mines. De–"

"Woah, woah, woah. I didn't say you could mess with mine. I don't know why it bothers you so much that I'm dating someone. I dated someone for one day and broke up the same day. That's even shameful." I sighed.

"I wasn't the cause of that." He lied.

"You were the main problem! You came to that party and messed up everything! First you getting drunk, that Never Have I Ever thing, and then getting beat up! You were jealous even before I was with Josh!" I ranted.

"I'm not jealous." He mumbled.

"Yes you are, Alex! Just admit it!" I got up out of my chair and stormed past people in the restaurant looking at me.

"These kids..." I heard a lady mumble as I was storming past her. I stopped once I heard her giggle.

"Before you want to open your mouth to say something to me, bitch, check your man. Your date is sitting right in front of you and he's still texting another girl." I scoffed, leaving her in shock and continued storming out the restaurant.

"Princess!" I heard Alex call. I made it outside the restaurant and took a deep breath.

"Princess..." Alex sighed as he stood in front of me.

"Why do you have a problem with me dating someone, Alex?" I asked truthfully.

"I can't tell you that." He responded with both hands in his pockets.

"And why can't you!?"

"I just can't. Now cmon," He took his hand and opened it so that I could place my hand in his. "I want to take you somewhere. Screw this restaurant."

"You know we can't leave without paying right?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I calculated exactly how much the food was and estimated the tax. I most definitely did not leave tip either," He replied.

"You know I hate you so much." I chuckled, interlocking our hands and beginning to walk to his car.

"I hate you too, princess."

******

"What is this place?" I looked at the shining disco ball in the middle of the room.

There was a large stage, a bar on the side of the room, a bunch of seating booths, and more cool stuff.

"A karaoke room." He replied.

"Ooh, seems fun," I walked around the room. "Why is it empty though?"

"I rented it out for the night. For us."

"Hm. That's nice. What do we do now?" I asked, standing on the stage.

"Show me what you got."

"You got it, partner."

******

Enjoy these short song lyrics :P

Also, I wanted to put them into a Spotify playlist but I was too lazy to do it and I didn't wanna waste any more time to upload this chapter LOL

"OOHHHHHH, I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! I WANNA FEEL THE HEEEEEEEEEEAT!" Alex sang with the microphone in his hand.

"OOHHHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! —WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME! SOME, BODY,–" Dominique sang along.

"WHOOOOOOO!" Alex sang.

"SOME BODY–"

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

"TO HOLD ME IN HIS ARMS OHOHHHHH!"

****

"She's a maneater, make you work hard. Make you spend hard, make you want all of, her love." Dominique sang, swaying her hips on Alex as they stood on top of the stage.

"And when she walks, she walks with passion! When she talks, she talks like she can handle it! When she asks for somethin', boy, she means it! Even if you never ever seen it!

Everybody get your necks to crack around! All you crazy people, come on, jump around! You doin' anything to keep her by your side!

Because, she said she love you, love you long time Maneater, make you work hard..."

****

Dominique and Alex were dancing together as Alex twirled her around before brining her to his chest.

"Report to the dance floor when I say, oh yeah. Tell mom you'll be out 'til late, oh yeah. Pull up your bumper, cock up your waist, oh yeah," Dominique smirked and lifted Alex's chin with her hand. "Grab somebody, now face to face and say..."

Alex and Dominique danced as the sexual tension began to rise. Dominique could feel her heartbeat steadily increasing as she felt her hips move against Alex's erection.

Alex turns her around so that she's facing him and now his hands are on her hips, with almost zero space between their turned on bodies.

Dominique moved her hands and wrapped them around Alex, allowing Alex to kiss her neck as a moan escaped her soft lips.

"Ah," She breathed.

****

"What's up big daddy? Tell him "What's up? What's happenin'?". He sent me a text, so I send him the addy; The way you grip on the–"

"Mmm," Dominique threw her head back as she sat on the couch on Alex's lap with her legs on either side of his waist.

"—that's how I want you to grab me." Alex put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"You need me to repeat it?"

"Nah, I heard the first time."

"Then treat me now almost like if I was yours."

****

"I love drama and rumors, I like talking my shit. Can't stop cuttin' people off; Get my scissors, lil' bitch." Dominique sang as she proceeded to give Alex a lap dance. Her back was facing Alex as she slowly bent down, allowing Alex to view her ass.

"Tempting is what you are, Dominique." She stood back up straight and sat on Alex's lap, instead with her back facing him. She slowly began to grind on him, feeling his erection slowly rise.

"Dominique." Alex took in a sharp breath.

"Hm?" She grinded on him even harder, soon feeling something poke her ass.

"What's in your pocket?"

"There's nothing in my pocket."

****

"Dance!" Dominique cheered as Level Up by Ciara started playing through the loud speakers. She was sitting on the stool in front of the bar meanwhile Alex was on the table in front of her as Dominique waited for him to get his wiggles out.

"Dance! Cmon! Level up!"

"I'm not doing this shit."

"Yes, you will! Are you scared to bust a move, grandpa? I will make you do the hokey pokey." Alex gave Dominique a death glare knowing that Alex has terrifying memories associated with that song.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes I would." Dominique shot back the same glare.

"You're evil for this." Alex stated as he began unbuttoning his undershirt then finally removing it and throwing it across the room.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Dominique clapped causing Alex to roll his eyes.

"Only doing this one time." With that, Alex began free styling.

"There we goooo!" Dominique cheered, not being able to control her urge to stop him from suffering, she took off her seven inch heels and climbed on the table and began dancing with Alex.

"Like this." Dominique demonstrated the proper way to do the Level Up dance. Alex paid attention to the way she was doing the dance.

Actually, he wasn't.

He was paying attention to the way her face glistened in the light as she was dancing.

"Are you going to keep watching me or you're gonna do the dance?" Alex rolled his eyes, finally trying out the dance.

"You're doing it!"

"Of course I am, I can do anything."

"I will turn on the hokey pokey song."

"FINE, FINE! YOU WIN!"

"As I should."

****

"I had fun tonight." Dominique stated, sitting on Alex's bed.

"Im glad you did. One more thing though. We're going to play Trivia Questions but if you get it wrong, you take a piece of clothing off." Alex smirked.

"You know I have nothing but a dress, a bra, and underwear on." Dominique deadpanned.

"Not my fault," Alex winked. "Now cmon."

Dominique sighed and sat in front of Alex on the floor.

"I'll be nice and let you go first."

'The devil giving me a headstart? This isn't gonna end well' Dominique thought.

"Okay. What city is known as the City of Love?"

"Paris." Alex answered.

"Correct." Dominique handed Alex the phone, knowing it was her turn.

Btw, they can only see the answers to a question if they click on it

Also, Alex doesn't have his shoes on

"When were computers invented." Alex knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're kidding me. How the fuck am I supposed to know that!?"

"Oh well. You know what to do, princess." Alex watched Dominique remove her earrings. When she was done, he passed her the phone.

"Since you wanna be funny, who invented a light bulb?"

"Thomas Edison."

"How do you know that!?"

"Learned it in the fourth grade." He shrugged. "My turn."

"Where is the largest church in the world located?"

"ALEX!"

"It's a question, princess."

"Don't you even." Dominique shot Alex a deadly look as he simply let out a devilish chuckle. Dominique proceeded to remove her heels, then snatched the phone out Alex's hand.

"What does UNO stand for?"

"One." Alex answered.

"I said what does it stand for. Not what it means. Haha, you lose! Remove the shirt!" Dominique let out a cackle. Alex removed his button up shirt and then received the phone from Dominique.

"What country is Brian Lara from?" Dominique didn't even bother trying to answer because she knew she'd get it wrong anyway and simply removed her dress leaving her with nothing but a bra and panties.

"Im loving the sight." Alex smirked.

"Shut up." Dominique rolled her eyes and took the phone.

"What does HTML stand for?"

"Hit my line, love." Dominique burst out laughing once she heard Alex's response. Even though she knew Alex was lying because she knew Alex was one of the smartest people she had ever met, but the attempt to making her laugh was sweet.

"What is wrong–" Dominique was wheezing at this point, causing Alex to laugh because her laugh was so contagious.

Now they were both laughing together, throwing their heads back in laughter.

"Okay, okay," Dominique took a deep breath. "Ask me a question now."

"Who saved young Adolf Hitler from drowning?"

"Don't know."

"Stop losing on purpose, it's ruining the fun."

"Okay, fine, it was Max Trimmel."

"Correct, but, since you did lose the first round so you have to remove something." Dominique winked. Alex began removing his belt then after, his pants.

"You only needed to remove your belt..." Dominique's mouth went dry.

"I know, but why not have some fun." Alex smirked, sitting back down. She couldn't help but look at his cock that standing up straight while he sat still.

And it's tall when it's standing.

"Oh, fuck this game." Dominique mumbled and quickly made her way on Alex's lap. She laid Alex down and began removing his underwear then removing her bra, and panties.

Alex put his hands on her waist as he lifted her up, allowing his long, large cock to enter her.

"Mmm." She moaned, adjusting to the pace as Alex kept his hands on her waist, helping her bounce faster on his cock.

"Fuck, princess," Alex groaned, removing one hand off one side of her waist and grabbed her boob. "I think we'll be having more of these hangouts, yeah?"

"Mhmmm, ah, fuck!"

We can all say they definitely enjoyed the rest of the night.

******

Im so sorry for the cutoff! There will be a longer, love making scene coming up soon.

Originally published? : August 12, 2021.

Last Updated: November 26, 2022.

I love you all,

and like always, have a great day/night,

XOXO,

Mimi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 8.3K 52
Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an innocent aurora; River is cold, reserve...
1.2M 26K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
3.3M 80.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
5.1M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...