SYSTEM VENUS (BXB)

By yonaka_san

June Weng is bounded to the System Venus, Goddess of Love. He has been travelling through space and time in d... More

!ATTENTION!
[WEREWOLF STREET]
MADE ME HORNY
DATE OR BULLY?
CHOPSTICK ATTACK
BOXING MATCH
A FLIP OFF
GOODBYE KISS
ANNOYING NOTIF
FATHERLY INTERRUPTION
HEAT PROBLEMS
PIGGY BACK RIDE
! ATTENTION!
interlude
[WALMART RINGS]
BREAK UP
VOMIT IN HIS CAR
PEACEFUL SLEEP
DISCREET NOT DISCREET
HE IS MY DATE
NINE QUESTIONS
MORNING KISSES
"HOW?"
HE KNOWS
STAY AWAY FROM US
CHRISTMAS MIRACLES
[MY SUNFLOWER ANGEL]
SUNFLOWER AND DEATH
MORE FORBIDDEN KIND OF LOVE
SUNSHINE SMILES
A GLASS OF DRINK
LADY HELIANTHUS
FALL FOR HIM
CIARAN
LOST MEMORIES
[IN ANOTHER LIFE]
OLD MISSION
REJECTION
A CHOICE HE DIDNT MAKE
NOTHING ALIKE
IS IT RIGHT?
DEAL
SWORD FIGHT
LAME PUN
"FRIEND" OVER GIRLFRIEND
MISTAKE MISSION
DEATH CAN'T PART
DANCE GONE WRONG
MARRIAGE PLANS
NEVER FORGET
IN ANOTHER LIFE
COUPLE RINGS
[HOW HE RESIGNED]
A NEW SYSTEM
RESIGNATION
GOODBYE
GOODNOVEL
MEETING CUPID
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
hehe
kill me if i make one more useless update

IMMORTAL LOVERS

2.3K 117 28
By yonaka_san

It was raining hard but Seth continued to fly. After talking with May, she had give him the solution to get back June’s memories.

Seth stood by the spot where angels leave and enter earth. He impatiently waited for June.

“He got released today,” May said, “He should be returning to heaven after an hour or so once he is done with his job.”

She handed Seth the pouch.

“I still don’t like the idea of you two being together but June loves you and I promised him.”

May smiled softly.

“Please keep him happy.”

Seth bowed.

“I will, my lady.”

His wet hair sticked to his neck and his forehead but Seth didn’t bothered to push them away. Some minutes passed and Seth finally saw a mop of golden hair. He dashed towards the angel.

It was June with Aqua.

Seth flew in front of June who was laughing merrily at sometime Aqua had said. June stopped in mid laugh and watched Seth with curious eyes.

“What is a death demon doing here?”

Seth unconsciously flinched at the sentence but kept a straight face. He was hurt that June didn’t recognized him.

“June, I—”

Aqua stepped in front of June and glared at Seth. Both of them were muscular and tall. They both silently stared each other down.

“Step aside.” Seth deadpanned.

Aqua raised an eyebrow.

“ What do you want with June?”

“Non of your business.”

“ Erm, is something wrong?” June asked as he looked over Seth by stepping away from Aqua's towering height and made himself visible.

“Sunflower, I need to talk with you,” Seth said, his irritation for Aqua momentarily forgotten.

June’s eyebrows rose to his hairline.

“Do I know you?” he asked , titling his head to the side.

Seth felt the words stab him like holy verses, his chest clenched painfully.

“You used to know me,” Seth sadly said.

“Don’t trust a demon, June,” Aqua hissed.

Seth looked at Aqua with narrowed eyes.

“As much as you want to win over him—” Aqua turned a little red at that— "he is already with me.”

Aqua scoffed, “He doesn’t even know you.”

“He asked his memory to get erased!”

Both June and Aqua was surprised at the information. June knew Seth was the main lead of the story. He also knew, they had a shared history after all he was arrested for loving a demon. However, all of his memories were temporarily taken away from him since his system Venus was getting updated.

June had planned to go search for the male lead after Venus comes back with his memories, he had to wait for one more day. But he was surprised that the male lead came looking for him instead.

Aqua was arguing with Seth when June placed his hand on Aqua's shoulder.

“It’s okay. I will talk with him,” June said and quickly added, “You can go without me.”

Aqua looked between Seth and June clearly not pleased with the arrangement but nodded reluctantly and flew away.

June watched Seth as Aqua disappeared.

“What did you want to say to me?” June asked.

Seth looked back at June and smiled quickly.

“Lets go to a place first.”

🌻🌻🌻

“Why are we here?” June asked looking around Seth’s apartment.

“We used to live here together,” Seth said watching June closely.

“Were we roommates?” June asked, “But you are a demon and I—”

Seth crossed the room and cupped June’s face. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

[Male lead’s favorability rate towards June Weng +10 current favorability rate 95%]

“We were so much more than a roommate,” Seth said in a hushed voice which made June shiver involuntarily.

“Bu-but I don’t remember you,” June muttered.

“You will,” Seth promised. He reached for his pocket and took out a pouch.

“Do you trust me?” Seth asked as he held his empty hand out for June to take.

June licked his dry lips and took Seth’s hand.

“Somehow, I do.”

“Your twin sister gave me some sunflower seeds. She said before erasing your memories, you had asked her to store you memories in this seeds,” Seth explained as he handed June the pouch, May had given him.

“Eat those sunflower seeds and your memories will return to you.”

June let go of Seth’s hand and immediately missed it's warmth. He pushed the feeling aside and opened the pouch.

There were only three sunflower seeds in it.

He looked at Seth and admired the red eyes which were looking at him with a softness, for a moment before he had the seeds. As soon as he chewed and swallowed them a dizziness hit him.

He blacked out.

***

[System update complete.]

[Hello, host. I am sorry for the inconveniences caused during my absence. To compensate it you will be given a second chance to go back to a mission you failed so far.]

[Host, you have accumulated 95% favorability rate from the male lead of the story. Continue your mission smoothly and you will complete it.]

[Host, you will wake up the moment, your old memories are returned to you.]

[Returning memories…complete.]

June’s eyes shot open. He was greeted by darkness and silent only. He started panicking. He remembered that before he blacked out he was with Seth.

“Se-seth?!”

“Sunflower?”

Someone moved beside June and suddenly the lights were turned on. Seth was next to him on the bed.

June immediately threw himself on Seth and hugged him tightly. Seth mind blanked before he registered that June was hugging him. He quickly wrapped his arms around June, scared that he would disappeared just like years ago.

Both of them stayed like this, hugging each other and drowning in each other’s scent.

June slowly pushed away from the hug and looked at Seth his sunset eyes were glistening with tears. Seth cupped his face.

“Do—” Seth took in a sharp breath, “Do you remember me?”

June nodded.

Seth let out a shaky breath and leaned towards June. He peppered his face with kisses.

“I am so so sorry,” Seth said in a weak voice, “I shouldn’t have told you to disappear—”

“Seth, I am sorry too,” June mumbled fiddling with his fingers, “I shouldn’t have taken such a hasty decision back then.”

“Its okay,” Seth said, “You were angry with me I understand.”

June smiled.

“I forgive you too, I should have tried to talk with you with a clear head.”

Both the lover’s were reunited at last as both of them kept on smiling at each other.

As the room felt with a comfortable silence, June buried his face inside Seth’s chest.

“I will leave heaven.”

Seth was surprised at the sudden declaration.

“You will have to fall for that,” Seth said, frowning, “It’s going to be painful.”

“But I realized how unfair Heaven is,” June said with a frown, “I nearly died when they punished me for falling in love with a human but when they found out I was with a demon, they tired to go through my mind and find hell's secret.”

Seth was surprised by the information. He held June tightly knowing how tortuous mind reading can be on their victim specially if it’s for legal reasons.

“Thankfully, I had asked May to remove all of my memories of you,” June continued, “when they didn’t find anything, they sentenced me to house arrest to settle the rumors of me being in love with a demon, but the rumors ended up spreading like a wide fire.”

They both chuckled at it. June rested his eyes on Seth’s red ones, he smiled softly at him and cupped Seth’s jaw.

“And I remember, I said I would fall from heaven for you.” June reminded.

Seth chuckled, his chest rumbled along with it.

“True.” He agreed.

“And we will start a new life together.” June continued.

June rested his head on Seth’s bare chest and lifted his arms up and stretched his fingers as if he was giving the ceiling a high five. He continued talking about his and Seth’s life together.

“We will be immortals together,” Seth said as he too lifted his arms and intertwined his hand with June’s.

“We are immortals,” June said.

“So is our love.”

They turned to looked at each other as they bought down their still intertwined hands.

“I love you Seth.”

Seth nearly melted at the confession. He pressed his lips against June’s and looked deep into the sunset eyes, he so much loved.

[Male lead’s favorability rate towards June Weng +5 current favorability rate : 100%]

“I love you too, June.”

[Congratulations, host. Mission complete. Transferring and copying memories…]

[…complete. Host, do you want to leave this world, immediately?]

June and Seth were kissing each other. June felt Seth’s hand slip under his shirt. Seth lifted himself above June as he caged June between his legs and arms.

When the broke their kiss. June sucked in a shaky breath before meeting Seth's eyes. Seth smiled at him before bending down to press the flat if his tongue over June’s exposed neck.

“Yes, Venus.”  June replied to his system's question and felt himself fall into the dark nothingness like always.

***

I love making memes for my story. UwU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12.8K 25
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
4.4K 279 80
"Five Deities who onced ruled the world" A million years ago there was five deities who was keeping the whole universe in peace. Unfortunately, one...
71.9K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?
9.4K 304 13
I'ma make a book about professor membrane from invader zim! Why? Cause I can! And also I'm bored af