Do you? || Book 1

By bangchan_ygt

[Being edited so you'll get constant reuploads if it's in your reading list] Han Jisung, broken and suicidal... More

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~

~28~

555 20 51
By bangchan_ygt

I was drenched in sweat from top to bottom. I flopped down onto the hard wooden floor of the practice room, my chest heaving up and down and my breathing uneven. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. All the intense practice had me exhausted and out of breath.

"It's only Day 1 and we've accomplished so much", I said in between deep breaths.

Beside me was Minho who sat upright, his back against the fogged-up mirror. His head tilted upwards, eyes closed and his wet hair stuck onto his forehead. I felt a weird feeling in my lower stomach but I just shrugged it off.

He looked at me and smiled "That's 'cause you're almost up to my level... almost" I laughed at this and replied "You just don't want to admit that I'm as good as you"

Minho gave in and rolled his eyes playfully. I got up from my laying position and crawled towards my boyfriend and sat beside him. 

"I had fun today, just being with you and choreographing our dance routine"

"I did too baby"

Since we were alone in the practice room, I was fine with him calling me the pet name, but no matter when, where, or how much he said it, my heart skipped a beat and I felt embarrassed... or is it shy? I looked up at Minho, and made eye contact, we stared at each other for about a whole minute until a weird feeling of confidence over-flowed my senses. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush that made me do... this.

I put my one of my hand on Minho's cheek, the other supporting me to balance and not fall over. I leaned closer towards him and gently placed my lips on his. For a second he didn't reply, all my senses started panicking and I thought about what I did wrong. 

I was pulling away when he lightly pushed me so my back was in contact with the mirror once again. He rolled over so he was hovering over me, our faces so close that I noticed the mole on his nose for the first time. However, I didn't have time to admire his beautiful features because once again, our lips made contact, not gently. His hands moving, on my shoulders and down to my waist. I place one of mine back on his cheek.

Our lips fitting like they were meant to be, he nibbled down on my lower lip making me gasp. He then pushed his tongue into my mouth, our tounges mingling. He slowly caressed my waist, not altering the kiss. He pulled back, his eyes scanning my face as if looking for any signs of distress, not finding any, our eyes meeting once again. This time I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to continue our makeout session.

Minho trailed wet kisses from my jawline down to my neck, his hot breath fanned on my neck giving me tingles on every inch of my body.

He slightly pulled away and touched our foreheads, "Are you okay with this? Should I stop?"

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Then... Can I mark you?"

"Hm?" Mark what does that mean- oh- Hickeys- 

I felt my cheeks heating up but I continued

"Oh uh I uh, won't someone see?"

"I'll make sure no one does"

I nodded as permission while my heartbeat increased and the room felt even hotter. He once again latched his lips onto my neck, kissing and licking my skin, giving me tingles. He went down to my collarbone, using his hand to move my shirt, I felt him lick at one spot, kissing and sucking there, slightly scraping at my skin using his teeth. Warmth spread in my entire body and a small noise left my lips, I moaned. Minho looked at me, but something was different, he looked like he wanted something more.

At that same moment, the door to the studio opened, Minho jumped and fell back on his butt, our heads whipped to look at the door. 

"I- uh, I thought you guys left already, cause... your times up, I need to practice too y'know"

A sigh of relief left me, it was only Nikki, who apparently already "shipped" me and Minho. She was one of my close friends who I trusted. I expected Minho to relax too but instead, he blushed... LEE MINHO BLUSHED. He got up grabbed his jacket and tied it around his waist before scurrying out the room. 

His boner didn't go unnoticed by me making me look away and blush. As soon as he left Nikki literally squealed, and ranted "Were you guys making out?! Are you two together?! Why didn't you tell me?!" she pouted.

I chuckled while being embarrassed, and told her what happened after we separated at the carnival. I expected her to make fun of Seungmin's behavior, however, she didn't, and instead, it felt as if she sympathized with him.

As usual, my day went on, the slight pain in my ankle was annoying me, but I wrapped it in medicine before going to sleep, so all was good. Days passed as Minho and I practiced our butts off, picking out any tiny flaw and perfecting even the slightest difference in our angles or steps. In the end, we synchronized like robots but portrayed a story emotional enough to make even Felix cry. We even went on a healthy diet together just so our bodies were in their best shape the day of the performance and so we had a proper amount of energy.

The long-awaited day arrived, Friday. My hair was set, light beige cropped sweater in place, matched with pants of the same color and with bare feet. I inclined my head down and closed my eyes, taking quiet but deep breaths. In front of me stood Minho, slightly taller, wearing a black high-neck, tucked into black pants and the same as me, barefoot. We both wore minimal makeup, enough to cover any scars. 

My ears started ringing, I could feel my heartbeat increase inside my chest but I had to stay strong, Minho trusted me with one of the highest honors and I couldn't let him down. I threw away all doubts and feelings of nervousness and focused on my hearing senses. Our backs faced each other.

Our song started playing, now thinking about nothing, not the hundreds of people seated in the dark, not my friends, my family, San, or anyone or anything. I let the music take over my soul, I let it devour all sense of movement in me as I turned around to face Minho and started our routine. Moving elegantly and in a hundred percent sync but portraying a whole platter of emotions at the same time, heartbreak, sadness, a feeling you get when you lose someone precious.

The music flowed through my veins as I trusted my body to mimic the same as I did in rehearsals, feeling the deep meaning and emotion behind the song and dancing exactly to the beat, feeling the air ripple around me as Minho executed the moves perfectly. We moved like water while feeling the beat. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pressed down, his hot breath fanned against my neck only for a few seconds till he moved away, continuing our routine.

I didn't even feel the 2 whole minutes that we danced, it felt like only 20 seconds, and before I even realized it, the familiar tune of the violin was playing. I slowly turned around to face Minho, who walked towards me and placed his hand on my nape moving my head down on his shoulder where I kept it, breathing quietly as once again the whole theater went dark completely, indicating the ending of our performance.

The room filled with claps, and I could only hope that it was a standing ovation.

We walked backstage, Minho engulfing me in a bear hug, picking me up, and spinning me around. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces and he exclaimed "That was amazing! For a second I thought you were actually hurt"

I laughed "No~ I wasn't hurt, I'm just a great actor" 

He laughed and ruffled my hair, and held me for some more time, we then walked to our seats hand in hand, to wait for all the contestants to finish. We rated all of them and not trying to be overconfident or anything, but none of them were as good as us. And just as I thought about this, two guys, dressed in all black appeared, bowing to the audience and just as Minho described, wore black masks, which reminded me of BJ Alex, back to the point, The legends, the black swans were here, and I got to see them perform.

Both had goldish blonde hair, and their clothing stuck onto their bodies, revealing all the perfect curves, and lines, it made me feel insecure. Fortunately for me, Minho was holding my hand, he gave it a light squeeze and said "It's them"

I would have said 'No shit sherlock' but I was under too much pressure to even say something, they hadn't even started but I felt threatened.

The two greeted the audience, having earned a lot of fans, the crowd roared in response, great now I felt even more nervous. The 2 started their choreography and the 2 men recreated the iconic winning stage of Hit The Stage in 2014. The way they made the stage look so erotic and immediately changed the whole atmosphere to a sensual one made me forget about the competition and focus on their chemistry and dance.

The crowd gave them an immense standing ovation, and I didn't even dare to see Minho's face, I didn't want to see how disappointed he was in our choreography so I kept my head down.

The frustration and hopelessness still lingered as the solo competitors started dancing however I still gave as much support to Nikki as I could. She met all the expectations however she could have done better in the ending. 

I felt someone tap my back, I turned around and my mouth dropped to the ground, it was THE black swans, they tried to say something but the music was too loud, so they pointed to the backstage, at this point Minho was also paying attention, we went there together along with the black swans. 

I expected the 2 to be rude, snarky, and have a fucking high ego. Was I right? No.

"You guys are from JYP high school right?"

"Yeah..." said Minho as he suspiciously eyed the dancers.

"You guys were amazing, I've heard a lot about you guys from the internet"

Then, something out of the blue happened, the right one rubbed at his nape and looked down, as if he became shy "T-Thank you, You guys did an even better job, I don't know if you saw but the whole crowd was on their feet, including the judges after you both performed" 

"Wow, I didn't know- At least we made an impact" I laughed.

"Oh uh, the thing is, I don't have many friends except for him," he said while pointing at the dancer beside him "So, will you be my friend...?"

The guy was being really awkward but I could see that he was trying super hard so I nodded and smiled. He raised his hands to the back of his head and untied his mask, holding it in one hand, "My name's Kang Yeosang" he said.

"Y-You don't have to reveal your identity!-"

The other one followed and took it off giving a bright smile "Jung Yunho here" And damn did he remind me of a puppy. 

"If we're going to be friends, might as well show you our faces"

"I'm Lee Minho and this is my boyfriend, Han Jisung"

I glared up at Minho and pinched his thigh, and quickly tried to cover it up "H-He means good friends-"

"Boyfriends?! That's cute~"

"Wait... You don't think it's disgusting?"

"Nah dude, you like who you like and it's none of our business"

"You still shouldn't have said that Hyung"

"So they try to steal you from me?"

A light blush crept on my cheeks "Wh- What-"

"Guys I think the judges are finalizing, the results will be out soon" interrupted Yunho.

We ran back to our seats, Yunho and Yeosang a little behind because they were wearing their masks again. Yunho was right, we arrived just on time, the announcement had been made and the host had the name of the winners in her hands.

"The winner for the solo dance competition 2015 is......"

I glanced over to the other side of the room towards Nikki who was visibly fiddling with her fingers and bouncing her leg up and down. It was almost impossible to see her without Edward by her side, she looked lonely and scared...no, she looked terrified, I wanted to go and hug her but I could do nothing but wait.

"We'll be right back after a break!" said the host as she giggled like it was the funniest thing in the world. Bitch this has been used almost a million times already.

"The winner is.... Kim Minji!!!!" announced the host. My heart dropped, I immediately looked over at Nikki who wasn't in her seat but instead walking up to the stage.

The crowd roared and cheered for her as she accepted the award. She gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up.

Nikki is Kim Minji? Well shit, I knew Nikki wasn't her real name! Darn it. She gave her small thank you speech by saying "I practiced hard, I would like to thank my friends the most" -she glanced at us- " and uh Thank you~" No one said you had to be formal, so the speech was acceptable.

"Now, for the winner of the Duo dance competition! Who do you think will win?"

The crowd started chanting "black swans~" but then from the other side someone shouted even louder, "MinSung duo!~" 

I exchanged looks with Yunho and Yeosang, both were very friendly but even though we became friends, the competition was still on.

"And the winner of Duo Dance Competition 2015 is!!!....."

The crowd went crazy while shouting either their name our our 'duo' name. I bit my lip and clenched my fists hard as i stared at the host who smiled creepily. My leg started bouncing up an down, all the sounds seem to blur out and i focused on her lips, as to what she would say next.

A/N= Haha lol- ofc i wont tell y'all right now lmao- wait for the next chapter, just coz nikki won doesn't mean minsung would win too, or would it? or is smth wrong with the host? lmao XD

MinSung stage= 

YunSang Stage=

I love stray kids but fuck toxic stays for being so naive and believing random people on the internet, though many of you found the truth, some of you stupids still slander him just for fun. Toxic stays, I hope u all rot.

(Stays who are neutral/support him ily )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
102K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
505K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
62K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...