Shadow Monarch (That Time I G...

By BetaWriter141

You are the Shadow Monarch who will be residing in the world of a certain slime. A/N: Non of the pictures an... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

18K 475 766
By BetaWriter141

-3rd Pov-

Y/N woke up early in the morning and did his daily task. He was getting use to doing it without his shirt on, so he didn't bother wearing them.

As he was doing his push ups. Eren came out of the tent with a sleepy face. She had a toothbrush and a towel in her hands. Once she saw Y/N she became wide awake and her face turn red.

Y/N: Oh Morning Eren.

Y/N smiled at her but she tried to not look at him.

Eren: A-a-a-a-a-a... M-m-m-m-mor-morning Y-Y-Y/N

Y/N: Are you alright? Your face is red.

Eren: I-I-I I'M FINE!!!!

She proceed to ran off as fast as she could, leaving him in a daze.

Y/N: What was that....

Ashborn: You are denser than a bulletproof glass...

He finishes up his exercise and wear back his clothes. He then waited for the girls with Kaval and Gido.

Kaval: Ah! What's with these girls! They take too much time.

Y/N: It's one of the mysterious we will never find out.

Gido: Here they come.

The boys look toward the two girl who was walking toward them.

Eren: Umm sorry did we make you wait?

Kaval: Damn right you did!

Eren: You don't need to be so pushy about that.

She then proceed to look at Y/N. Her face turns red immediately and slowly moves away from him.

Y/N: Seriously what's with her (-_-;)

Shizu who was right behind Eren froze. Everyone look at her with confused faces.

Eren: Shizu-san?

She then started to groan in pain. But her groans soon turns to a scream. She knelt on the ground and look up the sky. Her mask started to crack and light erupts from it. The entire area soon lit up in flames.

Kaval: Akkk!

Gido: What?!

Eren: Shizu-san!

Kaval kept looking at the flames and Shizu before he realizes who she actually was.

Kaval: Shizu? Shizue Izawa?!

Gido: Are you talking about the Conqueror of Flames?!

Y/N: Who is that?

Gido: She was a legendary hero who retired long time ago.

Kaval: Then why is she here right now?!

The cloud turn dark, Shizu started to float and flame was generating around her. As she started to cry, her tears were evaporated by the flames.

Rimuru: Rigurd! Evacuate the the people!

Rigurd: Yes! Rimuru-sama!

Flames then consume her, later a spirit emerge for the flames.

Gido: That's the fire spirit Ifirt!

Kaval: Then there is no doubt! She is the Conqueror of Flames!

Gido: Haaa Life is short...

Y/N: Hmmm I can grind that right?

The spirit roar loudly which send a shockwave at them. Kaval quickly makes a magic barrier but it broke like a fragile glass. Blowing all four of them away. Y/N flew away and his face was planted in the earth. He quickly pop his head back out with an angered look.

Y/N: That son of a bitch! I'm gonna hurt him real bad.

Rimuru: Hey you all should evacuate!

Kaval: Yea but.... There is no way we are leaving her like this.

Eren: She is one of us I won't leave her!

Gido: We'll will get her back.

The trio took out their weapons and took their formation. Y/N slowly make his way beside them.

Rimuru: Alright then, be careful.

The spirit them make 5 flame pillar that turns into small flame dragon like creatures. It began flying around, the spark of flames drops as they fly over the village, burning them.

Rimuru: Come on! We just finished building that!

Rimuru: Hey you! Why are you doing this?!

Rimuru ask the spirit but it shot back a fire ball as a reply.

Y/N: Stealth

Acknowledging them as hostile, Y/N took out his daggers and went for the strike.

Ashborn: Wait, if you strike it with your dagger now. It will blow up and destroy the entire area.

Y/N: What?! Then what do I do?!

Ashborn: I'm the strongest being not the smartest. Think by yourself.

Y/N: You useless edge lord!

So began the game of cat and mouse. While Rimuru and Y/N handle the orther 4. The trio was fighting against oneof the creatures.

Y/N notice that Eren's magic was effective against them but he can't use magic at all. He look at the creatures that were chasing him with a sweatdrop.

Y/N: Well you know what they say if you can't solve your problem, smash them.

Ashborn: Who taught you that?!-

Y/N stopped running and turn around, he reel back his hand and throw out a punch with all his strength. His punch cause the air pressure to burst around him destroying the area where he stood, it also blow away both creatures sky high.

[Level Up!]
[Title Obtained!]
[Unique Skill Obtained!]

Level:39
Title: Monster Slayer
Unique Skill: Dominator's Touch
Extra Skill: Stealth

HP/ 95%
MP/ 83%

Y/N: Well.... (・_・;)

Ashborn: Ohh? You have got it huh?

Y/N: A unique Skill what's this.

Ashborn: That flying lizard who is about to blow up the trio. Release all your Magicules and imagine crushing it.

Y/N: What?!

Y/N look at the trio, the creature was self destructing. Without wasting time he did as Ashborn told.

Just as it explode. He imagine crushing it and releasing his magicules at the same time. The explosion was hold inside an invisible force much to his surprise.

Y/N: Is this telekinesis?

Ashborn: Well it's hard to explain.

He crush the flaming explosion into nothingness. The trio who braced for impact open their eyes to looking around for the creature but they all seem exhausted and fell unconscious.

Rimuru: Ranga take them to a safe place!

Ranga: But Rimuru-sama!

Rimuru: I'll be fine, plus I have Y/N.

Y/N walk up to Rimuru and assuring Ranga with a nod.

Y/N: Leave this to us.

Ranga simply nods at his words and runs away. Both of them turns toward the spirit.

Rimuru: Now then, I don't have to hold back anymore.

Y/N: Are we both gonna go or...

Y/N points at both of them and back at the spirit.

Rimuru: I go first. Watch and learn!

After few seconds of battle Rimuru was crying out loud. He was defeated.

Rimuru: Ahhh!!! Even though I just got a new life!!!

Y/N: (・_・;)

Rimuru: I should have attack it with black lightning as soon as I saw it!!!! Ahhh! Why a short lifeeee. More like it's a short slife.

Ashborn: Ashborn has seen some bullshit.

Y/N: Well I guess its is my turn now.

Y/N raise his hand up in the air and release his magicules.

Y/N: Dominator's Touch.

He brought his hand down and flatten the entire area. All the flames were evaporated by his force. Both Rimuru and Ifrit were flatten on the ground as well.

Rimuru: What is this?! I can't get up!!

Ashborn: Don't over do it, Shizu is still in the spirit.

Y/N: Got it.

He rush toward spirit and gave out a single punch where it was flatten on. Basically he made a huge mess once again. The spirit was knocked out and it turns back to Shizu.

[Level Up!]
[Level Up!]

[Job Changed Requirements available!]

Y/N: Huh what's that?

Ashborn: Oh?

He carried Shizu's unconscious body while Rimuru comes up to him.

Rimuru: Oi oi do you have some grudge against the earth or something? You kept destroying everything!!

Y/N: (ー_ー゛) s-sorry...

Soon after, the rest of the villagers came back. Y/N set Shizu in a new tent before helping the goblins fix back the place with his skill. He definitely own them after all the collateral damage.

He use his new unique skill to properly set the ground back to original position or something close to that.

Eren: Y/N!

He turn around to meet the trio who seems to be patched up.

Y/N: Oh hey. Are you guys alright?

Kaval: That's what we are supposed to ask you! Rigurd told us that you and Rimuru fought the Ifrit by yourselves!!

Eren: We are so useless we even slept through the battle. (╥﹏╥)

Y/N: That's not true, if it wasn't for you guys Rimuru wouldn't have gotten the ice magic to defeat the creatures.

Gido: Still it's something like a side support then a real help!!

Y/N just chuckle at their antics as they smile at each orther.

Y/N: You guys should go and check on Shizu. I have some work to finish up here.

Eren: Alright then. Join us soon alright?

The trio then left for Shizu. Y/N also return back to his work fixing the village.

Y/N: Now then, time to finish this up.

After finishing up his work. He decided to visit Shizu as well. As he walked toward the tent, he question Ashborn.

Y/N: Hey Ashborn, What's a job change.

Ashborn: It's what it said it was. By receiving your class. You would evolve by the class you choose, for example. If you get an assassin class. You will receive all new skills for an assassin.

Y/N: I see so that's how it works.

He enter the camp where Shizu was but when he got in he couldn't find her.

The Trio were there, but they don't have happy look on their faces and someone new with blue hair and gold eyes. She looks like younger version of Shizu.

Y/N: Umm who are you?

??: It's me Rimuru.

Y/N: ...... (●__●)

Rimuru: .....(・_・;)

-Y/N Pov-

Rimuru then told me about how Shizu said that she wanted to rest and he did as she ask, then he took her appearance since Eren ask for him to keep it.

Y/N: I see... well if that's what Shizu wishes, I'm fine with it.

Eren: Thank you Y/N-san.

I've been waiting to ask him something but I wasn't sure if he would agree. I decided at him to ask him in the end

Y/N: Hey Rimuru.

Rimuru: Hmm?

Y/N: Is it possible for me to stay here?

The people in the tent were surprise by my request.

Rimuru: You want to stay here?!

Y/N: Yea your village seem quite lively. Plus I'm able to hunt more rare monsters here. If you don't mind I would like to stay.

Rimuru: I mean, are you alright with that? We are all monsters here you know?

Y/N: Trust me you guy are more human then you look. *Mutter* Much more human than the people back in my life....

Rimuru: Well I guess it can't be helped then, sure you can stay but under the condition that you help to protect the village and help with the development.

Y/N: Deal.

Trio: Ehh?!

After the small commotion the trio soon prepare to leave, it seems that they have to return. Rimuru also prepared a new gear for them as a farewell gift. They were much better quality then their old gear.

Kaval: So you aren't coming?

Y/N: No, I have decided.

Eren: Well then we will be sure to visit every time we pass by!

Y/N: Sure sure.

I patted her head which she turns red at. I wave at them as they make their way in the forest. The goblins went back to work as soon as they send off the visitors. I stayed there for a few silent minutes until Rimuru came up to me.

Rimuru: Now then. There something I wanted to ask you Y/N.

Y/N: I know and I'm from Japan.

Rimuru: Eh?!

Y/N: Shizu told me about you. So I've already know everything. Elf-con.

Rimuru: Ak! I-I see... Jeez you could have at least lay it on me gently.

I chuckle at his statement. A few days has pass since the incident. The village has rebuilt it's camp. Of course I've been hunting most of the monsters around as well.

Rigurd: I see. So we shall set up some traps there.

Y/N: Alright then, we will go with that plan.

I have officially became a part of this village and began helping with security and traps. Now that it's all done, I should go and tell Rimuru I'm leaving for a while.

I went toward the head's camp. Once I reach inside. I saw something I'm not suppose to. Rimuru was looking at his duplicate, more mature looking woman and she was naked. We made an eye contact for a few awkward seconds.

Y/N: (・_・;)

Rimuru: (;ꏿ_ꏿ;)

Y/N: I'm just here to say I'll be out for a while............... I'll be going now-

I left the camp as quickly as I can but I could hear a shout from the tent.

Rimuru: Wait!!! It's not what it looks like! I swear!

Ashborn: Ashborn has seen some shit.

Y/N: I mean I don't blame him, he is a guy after all but doing it to Shizu-san mature body.

Ashborn: That is a desire that any being wants.

Y/N: I know he likes her and all but still...(─.─||)Wait does that mean you have those desires as well?

Ashborn: There is this female monarch I'm attracted to...

Y/N: Two entities mating, that's the last thing I want on my head. (-_-;)

Ashborn: Come on now, who knows one day there might be a certain girl who you will fall in love with.

Y/N: That's never going to happen anytime soon. Plus I don't there is any girl who would like me anyways.

-3rd Pov-

Somewhere in the unknowns. A female knight was in her office doing her paperwork.

Hinata: Chew.

She gave out a cute sneeze and took out a handkerchief to wipe her nose. The scene changes to the trio who was looking at the Quest board.

Eren: Achew!

Kaval: Huh? Are you alright?

Gido: Maybe she caught a cold?

Eren: I'm fine.

She wipes her nose with a cloth. The scene changes again, this time it was in a very dark cave. A creature in white sneeze loudly echoing the cave.

???: Aaaacccchhooo! Is someone talking behind my back?

-Y/N Pov-

Ashborn: Something tells me you are going to have to eat your words sooner or later.

I was confused at what Ashborn was talking about. I shrugged and ask him to prepare a dungeon.

He proceeded to make his dungeon. I went inside, and as if this was a daily routine, I kept grinding every enemy inside. This time strangely, most of the enemies were knights.

Y/N: To think I got a random dagger named Knight killer and this dungeon is full of them. Odd coincidence.

Ashborn: Y-Yea really weird....

After rampaging around for a good amount of time. I was met with a huge doors. Something tells me this is going to be bad news. I drank potions to refill my mp and hp and summon my daggers just in case.

Once I open the door, there was only one enemy. Standing guard of the empty throne.

Y/N: Oh thank god it's just one knight.

Ashborn: Yea...... Adios.

Y/N: Come on let's get this over with...

The door suddenly slam shut behind me. I whip my head around.

Y/N: Eh?

[Dungeon Lock Active!]
Player is unavailable to leave.

[Dungeon Boss- Blood Red Igris]

The red knight slowly walk down the star dragging it's claymore.

Y/N: (• ▽ •;) aha.... Can I restart this Ashborn?

Ashborn: You are on your own kid.

The red knight rush at me with blinding speed. I barely block the attack but he was still stronger than me so he sent me flying to a wall.

HP/ 56%
MP/ 90%

I fell on the floor and cough up blood. What's with his strength?! Almost half of my hp is gone just like that?!

I regain my composure and looked up, he was already infront of me, he swung his claymore down and at the nick of the time I activate Sprint.

Y/N: To think I needed to use sprint to keep up with him.

The knight rush at me once again. I couldn't do much damage at him, I was too busy trying to survive. Once the knight stop it's attack I drank my potions and restore everything.

Y/N: How the hell am I gonna fight that?! It's too strong.

Ashborn: Beats me.

Y/N: Yea great help. You know if I die you die right?

Ashborn: I did rather die, if you lost to something pathetic like this.

I got angered by his words but I know he was right.

Y/N: *sigh* I don't even care any more.

Once again the knight charge at me. But this time I follow suit as well. Our sheer speed causes destruction to the room. We both met face to face as he swing his claymore at me.

Y/N: Dagger Arts.

We both unleash a series of attack. I was able land a few blows but he did more damage on me. We both then back away once again. As I was about to drink my potion he blast towards me.

Y/N: Dominator's Touch.

I tried flattening him on the ground but it only made him kneel. He slowly brought his head up looking straight at me and started to stand.

Y/N: You are joking!! (ノ`Д')ノ

I quickly drank my potions and undid my skill. We both fought for a few good minutes until I land a solid punch on him. It broke his armor and cause him to reel back.

Y/N: I see now!

I focus my Dominator's Touch on my right hand, use Sprint to rush to him and punch him with all my might. It did quite the damage, his helmet was in an unusual position but I didn't stop there. I active my Dominator's Touch on both of my hands and pummel him to the ground.

Y/N: Muda!Muda!Muda!Muda!Muda! Muda!Muda!Muda!Muda!Muda!Muda!

Little by little his hp decrease and went to zero.

[Red Knight Igris- Defeated]

[Level Up]
[Level Up]
[Level Up]
[Level Up]

I took some time to catch my breath. 15 minutes top.

[Congratulations you have received job change quest!]

Y/N There is more?!?

Level: 45

Title: Arch Knight
Unique Skill: Dominator's Touch
Extra Skill:Stealth

Y/N: Can I leave?! Please!

Ashborn: If you leave now, then you won't be able to get this chance anymore.

Y/N: You are saying this is a rare event?

Ashborn: No this only happen once in a lifetime.

I groans tiredly. I really wanted to rest after fight that monster...

Y/N: Ughhhh... Great. Just let me get ready.

After I prepared everything I need, I press yes. For the job change quest. Out of nowhere knights and mages came out of the ground.

[Survivability]
The longer you survive, the better class you get.

Y/N: Huh....

I look at my enemies around me. They look tougher than the ones I face outside but, they don't look as tough as the red knight.

Y/N: Well then...I hope you all don't mind but you are all my grinding pawns!

-Rimuru Pov-

Rigur: Say did you see Y/N? I was finding him to ask about the security but..

Gobta: Hmm no, he did say he would be going out for some training.

Rimuru: Training huh?

I hope he doesn't go too far......, Moreover I've seen how strong he is.

Rigur: It was had finding a good prey nowdays.

Rimuru: Hmm why?

Rigur: I think there are some monsters running about, we couldn't find any prey.

Rimuru: Hmm Ranga.

Ranga came out of Rimuru's shadow as he called out.

Ranga: Yes Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: Can you go with them for a bit?

Ranga: Of course.

Rimuru: Contact me if you met with anyone.

Ranga: Yes!

-Hinata Pov-

I walked around the Bulmund kingdom. I was too busy to come until now. I looked around the inn and shops hoping to find Y/N.

Hinata: Maybe he really did go out and explore. *Sigh* Even thought I warn him not to.

As I kept walking my attention was caught by two beautiful girls with golden hairs. My eyes was caught to them as if they both were some kind of divine being.

As they pass by I simply shake my head and walk away.

Hinata: Who were they?

_____________________________________

Sorry for the bad grammar! Anyways things are getting heated! Hope y'all are staying safe out there!

Oh by the way, I haven't set any particular romance interested yet so.... any recommendations?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.4K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
5K 173 11
After Y/N L/N had a heavenly fight with the Dragon Monarch and winning, Y/N with the powers of the rulers, had drank from the Cup Of Reincarnation to...
149K 5.5K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
16.8K 740 11
Rimuru was feeling bored, so he decided to go back in time and start anew. This time, he opted for a new game-plus style, retaining all his abilities...