KATANA ~ a MHA fanfic

By hwimss

"And she found herself buried in snow, not remembering a single thing." _____________________________________... More

Chapter 1 - Snow haired girl
Chapter 2 - Mission: Musutafu
Chapter 3 - Mission... not accomplished
Chapter 4 - New in town
Chapter 5 - Somebody that I used to know
Chapter 6 - Interrogation
Chapter 7 - Plan B
Chapter 8 - Frozen
Chapter 9 - This town
Chapter 10 - Familiar words
Chapter 11 - On our own
Chapter 12 - Underneath the mask
Chapter 13 - Impossible
Chapter 14 - Trust
Chapter 15 - The man who can't be moved
Chapter 16 - Illusions
Chapter 17 - Two mysteries
Chapter 18 - Here we go again
Chapter 19 - Desperate
Chapter 20 - Home to you
Chapter 21 - Ocean eyes
Chapter 22 - Mission: Paris
Chapter 23 - Truth & lies
Chapter 24 - Closure
Chapter 25 - Reunion
Chapter 26 - Old friends
Chapter 27 - Nightmare disguised as a daydream
Chapter 28 - Sweet escape
Chapter 29 - Guardian angel
Chapter 30 - Goodbyes
Chapter 31 - Scarlet sword
Chapter 32 - Karma is a bitch
Chapter 33 - Just my luck
Chapter 34 - Silence & crying
Chapter 35 - In his arms
Chapter 36 - Speech
Chapter 37 - Two people
Chapter 38 - Wreck without you
Chapter 40 - Kept in the dark
Chapter 41 - Mission: White lightning
Chapter 42 - Mission: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 43 - Green misfortune
Chapter 44 - 1001
Chapter 45 - Cold
Chapter 46 - Her hero
Chapter 47 - Home
Hii
A/N

Chapter 39 - Haze

772 23 5
By hwimss

Katanas POV

"I hate talking about feelings. It makes me feel weak. But I know that I'd rather feel weak now and let you know, than you dying without me ever telling you..." he looked back at the sky.

"Ever since we were kids, you'd make me feel so... alive. But at the same time safe. I never told you this but I actually met your dad once, when I was 4 years old." I looked at him when he said that.

"I was on a walk with my mom and he came flying from the sky with juice boxes in his hands. We were at a park and he ran towards the swings where a happy little girl greeted him. You." I looked away again.

"Before he went over there, he saw my reaction of seeing him. So he knelt down and gave me one of the juice boxes and patted me on the head saying-"

"Every kid deserves a juice box..." we said in unison and I smiled slightly.

"A week later I met you and so began the rest of our lives. Never in a million years did I think you'd mean so much to me, especially when we started high school." he squeezed my hand and gently pushed my head to the side, facing him.

"With both of us in the hero course, we were competitive as hell. You'd make me so mad sometimes. Then I grew to love it... You pushed me to become better. But you still drove me crazy and I hated it." he cupped my cheek.

"...and the moment I realised how much I needed you by my side and was going to say something... was the moment you got taken away from me. I still don't know what they did to you but you're here 5 years later..." he stroked my cheek with his thumb soothingly, trying to keep it together for the both of us.

"And if I'm talking to the old Zella right now, I think I owe it to 16 year old me to tell you this to your face." he scooted closer to me, still keeping his hand in the same place as he stared into my eyes.

"I am so, so sorry for not saving you or doing anything..." tears were starting to run down his face as my own were forming.

I grabbed his hand that was on my face and held it tightly, reassuring him it was okay.

"Your dad inspired me to become a hero... but you're the one who made me want to save people. I failed someone who meant a lot to me, no one was ever going to feel that pain I felt. Never. A-and you don't have to say it back but..." he leaned in and kept eye contact, even though it was hard to see because of the tears.

"...I love you." he said and sighed, like a huge weight had been lifted off his chest.

I scooted over and sat on his lap, hands around his neck. I couldn't bring to myself to say anything, I was madly in love with him growing up and never once did I realise it... not until we parted ways.

I realised a lot of things back then. Including the love I had for another boy as well...

He leaned in even closer, lips brushing each other. If this was from 16 year old me, I wouldn't hesitate to kiss him.

So I didn't.

I crashed my lips onto his in a sweet and longing kiss. He pulled me closer by the waist and deepened it. Like it was the first and last time he would do this. I could stay like this forever...

But soon my mind was foggy and it was as if I wasn't even there.

"Where am I?" I groaned internally.

"And what am I doing? Am I... kissing someone?" I thought and stopped.

I pulled away from him, stood up and jumped off the building. I used his quirk to stop me from falling to my death.

A confused green haired pro looked up at me but stayed quiet until I said something.

"Take me to the hospital now." I demanded. He nodded and opened the car door for me.

- - -

I don't know how or why I ended up in that situation. The last thing I remembered was being in that hospital room, talking with two pros and a little girl about my memories. But it didn't work, and I have no idea what happened instead.

Rushing to the nearest nurse, I asked for my sister.

"Sorry, I can't tell you anything. But the police captain was just here I can call-"

"No! Don't call anyone... please just let me see her, it'll only be for a minute!" I looked at her with desperateness in my eyes and voice.

She sighed and gestured me to follow her. After a while, she had led me to a door far away from the room I was staying at.

"Make it quick..."

"Thank you." and with that, I pushed the door open and found Anna sitting on the bed looking out the window.

"Katana? What are y-"

"I don't have any time to explain. Do you know where they keep our weapons?"

"Y-yeah, at the police station somewhere. Why?"

"Just trust me. Hold onto me, we're jumping out that window."

"I- okay..."

I stood in front of the window with Anna ready to jump and hold me.

"On the count of 3. 1... 2..."

I jumped out the window, feet facing the ground.

"3!" Anna jumped a second after I did and grabbed onto my waist. Her room wasn't as high up as mine was, so I used the remains of the explosion quirk to keep us stable.

As soon as we hit the ground, with a little messy landing, I ran and Anna stayed close behind. I made sure that we ran in the shadows and stayed hidden.

After a while of running, I stopped in this alley.

"Katana what the fuck?"

I didn't answer. Just activated the creation quirk and started making assassin clothes for us. I noticed in the car ride over to the hospital that I'd copied a few quirks. This particular one was beneficial. I pulled my shirt up and let the clothes come out of my back. Anna just watched confused at what was going on.

I handed her her clothes and told her to put them on. I did the same.

"We're going to the police station to get my katana. Then we're heading home." and with that, I pulled my mask up and ran in the shadows once again.

- - -

"What is your plan, Kat? They're gonna come looking for us and it isn't very smart to come here out of all places... How did you even-" Anna said worryingly as we stood around the corner of the police station.

"Remember when they captured you? You told me that there was a window you climbed out of, which one?" I interrupted.

Anna pointed to a small window not too far from us. I figured that if they were holding her in an interrogation room, the evidence room must be close.

"If I'm not back in 10 minutes, assume something went wrong."

Anna nodded in understanding. Immediately after, I climbed in through the window and luckily for me, no one was there. I sneaked through the desks and found myself in a hallway.

I heard chatter nearby and hid behind the corner, but kept a lookout for anything that could tell me it was the evidence room.

Someone opened a door and I peeked my head to try and see something. That's when I saw the cover for my katana in a box. The door locked behind the person so I stepped closer and waited for them to come out again.

Only a minute or two later, the door opened and I slipped through it, face to face with the rookie. She immediately pulled out a police staff and had her arm out.

"I don't want any trouble, you need to get out."

"I just needed something..." I said and stepped closer.

"Miss, please leave. Go back to your costume party-"

"Costume party?" I chuckled and she backed up when my eyes met hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895 15 26
READ "KATANA" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. ~~~ Zella Mikio is the daughter of a deceased pro. She's made it her goal to become just like him and more. S...
445 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
3.6K 154 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...