Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

93 7 0
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

"Oh god why can't I sleep" Nayeon complained as she turned herself to the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god those hands" she slapped her face for thinking about it again for the 20th time.

"No Nayeon you should sleep" Nayeon closed her eyes and a figure of woman suddenly shows up in her head.

"Why am I seeing Jeongyeon" Nayeon stood up in frustration. She took a deep sigh before walking towards the window.

She looked outside where she can clearly see the city lights and she went outside of the balcony.

She took her phone with her as she goes outside feeling the cold air brushes through her bare skin and listened to the sounds coming from the cars below.

"2 am" she looked at the time on the phone then tried dialing Jihyo's number but she wasn't answering her calls.

"She's drunk Nayeon she's already in her deep sleep now" she whispered to herself before sliding her phone inside the pocket.

"Jeongyeon" the name of the girl suddenly slipped from her lips whispering it on the air as she remember the incident at the restobar.

"Oh god Nayeon please stop" she slapped her forehead to remove the girl from her head but that didn't work.

"I should sleep I'll be late in work later" she went inside of her apartment then closed the sliding window.

"Bed" Nayeon exclaimed before jumping to her bed and hugs the pillow.

"Goodnight" Nayeon whispered before sleepiness took over her body.

Then there the dream starts again.

"Why does a beautiful lady is all alone in this place?" Nayeon looked at the person behind her.

"Oh I'm the only one who came here I don't have any accompany" she smiled at the person who sits beside her.

"Then can I accompany you?" the person asked smiling and Nayeon doesn't want to be rude so she nodded her head.

"I don't mind" Nayeon said before drinking up all the tequila in her glass.

Silence took over them no one ever tried to break it. The music from the singer is the only thing that Nayeon hear and the loud sound of her beating heart.

Why does her heart goes crazy whenever this person is near her they just met!

"What's your name?" the girl suddenly asked and Nayeon looked at her only to know she's staring at her back.

"Nayeon" the girl looked at the glass infront of Nayeon with full of tequila in it .

"Oh Nayeon what a beautiful name" the girl infront of Nayeon smiled. This girl is going to melt Nayeon with her smiles!

"Thank you" Nayeon smiled then drank the tequila that was served.

"What's your name?" the girl sips a little bit of wine from her glass before looking at Nayeon again.

"My name is-" she paused for a while she drinks all of the wine that was in her glass.

"My name is Jeongyeon" then the girl's face in Nayeon's dreams becomes clearier she has this short blonde hair and she's wearing a cardigan jacket paired with long jeans and a white shoes.

Jeongyeon? Nayeon think. What a beautiful name.

Nayeon woke up with water dripping off from her forehead. Her throat feels so dry like she was on a desert. She took a deep breath then sighs.

"Jeongyeon" I said as I breath in and out.

Oh god that's why she's so familiar whenever Nayeon see her because they already met a year ago!

She was still spacing out when she heard her phone ringing beside the bed so she took it and answered the call.

"Hello?" her voice is a little bit rusty since she just woke up and Jihyo greeted her from the other side of the call.

"Goodmorning Nayeon-na" Nayeon looked at the name of the caller to make sure who was it and it was really Jihyo.

"I thought you'll be deadass still sleeping by now Jihyo" Jihyo only laughed at the other side of the call.

"I still have work Nayeon and also thank you for bringing me home last night I promise I'll treat you later" she said happily so Nayeon took her time to prepare  breakfast while Jihyo was happily saying something.

"Okay okay see you later Jihyo" Nayeon puts her breakfast first on the table before ending the call.

But because of the thought that was running in her head she barely touched the food that she prepared for breakfast.

"Why can't I remember her before" Nayeon pulled her hair out of frustration as she thinks maybe Jeongyeon already knows who she is but she just kept silent.

Jihyo calling.....

"Yes? Need something?" Nayeon can only hear lots of car horning at the other side of the call.

"Come pick me up please" Jihyo said in a cute voice Nayeon rolled her eyes back.

"Wait" Nayeon knows that she can't really say no to this girl so she got up and went straight to her room to get a towel.

"Yeyyyy thank you Nayeon" Jihyo said in a happy tone so Nayeon guessed Jihyo is now okay with her boyfriend.

"I'll be there ahm 20 minutes I guess" Jihyo immediately complain at the other side of the call so Nayeon hurriedly hang up the call and went to the bathroom.

So as she told Jihyo that she'll be there at her dorm in 20 minutes but boy she was wrong it took her an hour before she manages to get to her dorm and she don't know who to blame but maybe the dream was keeping her spacing out in the bathroom.

"Wow Nayeon being Nayeon" Jihyo said in a sarcastic voice when Nayeon came inside her dorm.

"1 hour not bad for a 20 minutes promise" Nayeon just laughed and Jihyo started rolling her eyes.

"Look we'll be late for work" Jihyo said as she points the clock in her room.

"I'm the CEO of the company that you're working so don't worry" Jihyo crosses her arms in her front.

"And I am the secretary of the CEO of your company and being the secretary I have a lot of work to do which the CEO couldn't manage to do by herself because she has a  lazy ass" that made Nayeon speechless. Oh well it's true Nayeon have a lazy ass.

"Ahm so why did I pick you up?" Nayeon said changing the topic.

"I told you I'm going to treat you"

"And what's the treat?"

"Starbucks" Nayeon started to smiled from ear to ear when Jihyo said she's going to treat her in Starbucks.

"Let's go time is running" Jihyo has her bag in her shoulder so Nayeon hurriedly followed her outside and they went to her car.

As Nayeon drove towards the store she can still feel the smile on her lips. She looked at Jihyo who was sitting beside her and she was looking at Nayeon like she was a weirdo.

"Can you please stop smiling?" Nayeon still smiled at her before focusing on driving not minding what Jihyo said. It's been a long time since Jihyo treated her in Starbucks so she's so happy today. A multi-millionaire who love being treated to foods? Yes it's Im Nayeon.

"We're here!" Nayeon said as they parked the car on the parking lot of the store.

"Good thing the company is only a couple minutes near here" Jihyo said as they walk towards the door of the store.

And as they both entered the store the aroma of coffee welcomes them and Nayeon can feel herself sniffing the sweet aroma that came from the coffee that was served. Oh coffee she's inlove with coffee.

"Nayeon back to the earth" Jihyo snapped her fingers infront of Nayeon and she got back to her senses.

"What?" confused she looked at Jihyo who was in her side.

"What do you want?" Nayeon looked at the surrounding. It's so good in here.

"Ahm cappuccino" Nayeon said still looking at the environment. There's already a lot of people inside and other's are looking at her.

"Okay" Nayeon went to find a comfortable place to sit and she looked at Jihyo that was on the counter ordering.

"Hmmmm" Nayeon hummed feeling the cold air coming from the aircondition brushing in hee pale skin so she shrugged a little bit.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon's head suddenly pops her name so she snapped from her thought.

"Please stop brain" Nayeon said begging it to stop but that didn't stop, it still continues on showing her again the dream she dreamt last night.

"Did she already know me?" Nayeon asked in her brain then suddenly a girl sits infront of her.

"Yah!" Nayeon shouted a bit because of shock and a lot of people looked at their direction.

"Sorry sorry" Nayeon stood up bowing at each and everyone that was inside the store.

"Why did you shout silly?" Jihyo asked her while she puts Nayeon's drink on her side.

"You startled me!" Nayeon annoyingly said.

"I was calling your name but you were in a deep thought" Jihyo said before sipping her coffee Nayeon looked at the coffee infront of her. She feels like not drinking the coffee now.

"Well yeah I was thinking about the models to choose to become the new brand ambassador" Nayeon said making an excuse and Jihyo nodded.

"So are you done deciding?" Nayeon was still eyeing at her coffee that was now starting to get cold then a little voice again in her head whispered.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon whispered then she just realized what she just said.

"Oh you like that model Yoo Jeongyeon?" Jihyo asked while sipping her coffee and Nayeon was thinking what to answer.

"Yeah I guess she'll be a great ambassador in our company" Nayeon said before taking a sip on her coffee.

"Well" Jihyo said before taking her phone from her bag.

"Are you going to email her?" Nayeon asked while not looking at the surroundings because she still feel embarrassed about what happened earlier.

"I guess I wouldn't do that" she looked at her and Jihyo was like looking at someone. Nayeon didn't mind who Jihyo was she just continued on drinking her coffee.

"Why?" Nayeon asked confused then Jihyo looks at her then smiles.

"She's here" Nayeon's eyes went wide when she realized what Jihyo just said. She immediately looked behind her and there at the counter she saw her. She's still on her sleeping attire and her hair is messy.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon whispered her name as she can feel her heart starting to beat faster than before.

Why does my heart goes crazy whenever I see you?

-Hey guys sorry for the late update T^T I lost this part of the story( I blame it on Wattpad hehe XD) so I have to make a new one! I hope you guys will enjoy this story and I hope you have a great day! Thank you for reading!🐸🦁🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*
7K 521 31
The price of living in America has increased these days. It's harder on those who work lower-paying jobs and for long periods. Jeongyeon being a youn...
988 45 10
Park Y/n is a girl who hides the fact that she comes from a wealthy family but doesn't use the money that her parents give her and works hard for wha...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...