TOGETHER UNTIL THE STARS FADE

Af queennexx

How will things go on, after the evening when Eda finds out about Serkan's hidden secret and his tumor? Won't... Mere

Part 1 <What if?>
Part 2<Our little world>
Part 3 <Unexpected problems>
Part 4 <What's next?>
Part 5 <Fairy of life>
- author's note -

Part 6 < Old us >

1.7K 85 15
Af queennexx

Hello all! I'm back! I was thinking about this story for a while, searching for some ideas and I think now I have a little inspiration, energy, and desire to write a new part. Right now I'm confused about a lot of things, but I'll try to do and write the best I can. I really hope there are left at least a couple of people who have hope that this story will continue because for now, it is. I wish you good reading and I'll be so grateful if you will write what you think about this part in the comments! Every word, every comment, and vote I accept and cherish. 🙏🏼

*this part includes mature content, skip it if you aren't comfortable with it.*

<><><><><><><>

After unexpected Serkan's proposal, Eda was in shock. For a couple of minutes, she wasn't able to utter a single word, she was overwhelmed by so many emotions. But she said yes, she accepted it, and now she was Serkan's fiance.

Serkan had gone to the doctors again, and Eda was cooking lunch in the kitchen. She was turned the music on so loudly, so she didn't even notice that the door of the house had unlocked and Serkan had returned home.
He approached her from behind and hugged her around her waist.

- Hi, beautiful. What you are doing?

- Serkan? Ah, I didn't hear you came back, I'm sorry. - she turned to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him on both cheeks. - How did you do? How is the situation going? I'm making lunch for us, a vegetable soup that you wanted, it will be soon, I didn't have enough time to make it, you didn't warn me that you are coming back.

-I'm good, the situation seems also good. I talked with the doctor, he said we can move the operation to Turkey.

- Okay, but are you sure Serkan? I'll be alright here too but will you be? I'm afraid of you. - Eda said caressing one of his shoulders.

- Eda, can you stop talking about this? I said what I want, why do you always try to change my mind? - Serkan said these words so loud, almost screaming. He was angry that Eda still wanted to control him and his decisions although she knew he didn't like it. - Eda, you know me, don't even try this again, it won't work. Understand it!!

- Serkan, I just care about you...
- I know but it is too much! You always ask me if I'm okay, you always care about me in a way like I'm a small child, you stopped care about yourself and I hate it! I'm sick but I can do some things by myself why can't you remember and understand it, Eda?

- I don't understand why you are saying this, Serkan. What did I do wrong? I want you to be healthy and happy and because for this reason, I do everything for you. Please understand me too and stop shouting. - Eda turned back to the kitchen.

- I'm shouting? No, I'm not Eda!  Heard me one time! I'm saying I'm tired of this, of this routine, of you always worrying about me. Tired! - Serkan said and started to walk around, rubbing his head. He was tense and upset about this situation and himself.

Eda turned back and faced him.

-Okay, then I'll say something too. I'm tired too, you know? I'm also feeling this way and what can I do? Nothing! What can you do? Nothing! - Eda screamed. - Yes, you're sick, we have to solve this problem together but we lost our life because we don't live it anymore, Serkan! And if you want to say that tumor is guilty and responsible for that, when I'll say the answer before you. No, he isn't. We lost it! Yes, I'm worried about you too much, I care about you too much, maybe in your eyes I'm not like before, I don't know. We can enjoy our life but we aren't doing it and I can't find a reason!! We lost our love life, our pure happiness, our passion, everything! Why? Can you answer me? - Eda yelled without thinking about her words and their meaning.

- We didn't lose everything, Eda. Don't be silly. - Serkan said while looking into her eyes. At this moment, he was a little bit calmer and more serious about the words he is saying.
- We did. - Eda replied with emotion on her face, which Serkan couldn't read and understand. - But don't think I blame you or myself because of it. I don't do this. Maybe in this situation, these things are normal. Maybe it will change in the future. I hope so. But I just miss us. Old us. That's it. But don't mind it, Serkan.

Serkan came closer to her.

- But I'm curious about it, Eda. What do you miss about us the most? Tell me, I want to know.

- Serkan, I said it's no big deal, it's no problem for me. I completely understand this situation. We need to think about it first and only when about things we want, especially about what I want. - Eda smiled at him, but Serkan understood that this smile was fake. - Go to shower, I will finish our lunch, and we can eat.

-Eda..
- Serkan, if you are upset or something about this talk, please don't be.
- Eda, - he grabbed her arm. - Tell me. Tell me what you miss. I can bring it back to you.

Eda was silent.

- Eda? Look at me, and say it. - Serkan reached for her chin and slowly raised it that their eyes would be in one line.
- Serkan, I..
- You..?
- I missed our love. I know, we love each other and say it to each other but.. - Eda blushed a little bit.
- But we don't show it, you want to say this. - Serkan said in a calm and deep voice, which made Eda tremble but not out of fear.

- Yes..but Serkan..

He came even closer to her. So close that they were breathing in each other's faces. Serkan understood her dream, she didn't have to tell him that out loud. He wanted the same thing. They made love but lately, it was like a necessity, not a wish. They did it because they felt what they need. That they need to keep their routine but there was no real passion and desire, they didn't feel it and now they know it.

*- There is nothing like the word 'but', Eda. There is us, let us be like before. Isn't it what you want? - Serkan brushed away her hair off her shoulder and kissed it gently.

She let out a silent moan as he did it. He doesn't wait for her response and he clasped their lips together for a passionate and deep kiss. Eda grabbed his face and pulled it even closer. Now, their lips were like one and they were kissing like it was their last time and they won't be able to taste each other's lips again.

Serkan broke the kiss for a second and pulled up Eda by her hips in his arms.

- So you still want to continue your sentence? - Serkan teased her while kissing and sucking her neck.

- Shut up and just do what you started, Serkan. - she said half moaning because the tension was too big to handle and keep inside her.

Her words were the last confirmation he needed. Serkan quickly placed her on their kitchen table, spreading her legs and coming between them. He took her lips again in the hard kiss and she let out a little cry as she felt his cock rubbing against her center. He keeps kissing her while he tried to remove her overall which she was wearing. After a couple of moments of trying to unbutton it, he finally did it and dropped her clothes on the ground leaving Eda only in her underwear. He started to kiss her chest and slowly uncovered one breast, sliding down her bra.
- You're so beautiful, Eda. Real goddess. - Serkan said and came back to her nipple, sucking it in the way he knew would leave a mark. Eda was lost at the moment, the pleasure she was feeling was amazing. She threw her head back and almost lied down on the table as Serkan slightly bitten her sensitive nipple, forcing her to let out one more loud moan.
- Serkan, please. Don't tease me anymore, I can't wait. - she whispered and started to let down her hand to her already wet score. When she was almost here Serkan grabbed her hand.
- I will do it myself.

Eda didn't even get to understand when her panties joined other her clothes on the floor as she felt Serkan's finger sliding into her. He started to move slowly, hitting spots she liked.

- Ahhh, Serkan.. - she moaned, feeling his finger going deeper with each movement. His thumb went to stimulate her clit. He was enjoying her sweet moans but it wasn't enough for him, so he inserted a second finger inside her. Eda bitted her lower lip, to stop the scream she was about to let out from her mouth.

- Feel free to scream, Eda. I want to hear you. - Serkan said as he added his third finger and started to move fast. Eda spread her legs, even more, gripping the edges of the table to support. Her legs were starting to tremble in an uncontrolled way.

- Yes, yes, yes..- she keeps repeating until she came screaming out loud, her legs shaking as a strong orgasm hit her whole body. Serkan doesn't wait for her to recover and he pushed down his pants relieving his already hard cock. He knew he wouldn't last long if she will start to pleasure him so he stopped her from doing it, starting to kiss her wet core. He licked her, sucked her sensitive clit as she moaned and he closed his eyes, enjoying this sound.

- Ohh..yes! Serkan! - Eda pushed his head harder between her legs as he was attacking her with all energy he had. His hands were on her breasts, moving in slow motions.

She came again, this time even stronger, screaming his name. Serkan missed this sound so much. Just as she screams with pleasure when he satisfies her. He missed her trembling body when she experienced the orgasms he was giving her. He kissed her whole body until he reached her lips again, climbing on her. Eda kissed him passionately, her hands cupping his face. She was tasting his mouth together with her juices as she reached for his dick and grabbed it in her hands.

- Serkan, please, inside me, now. - she said, can't wait for any more for feeling him filling her completely. She copped his thick and big cock and guided him inside her, making both of them moan. Eda wrapped her long legs around his hips as he started to thrust into her deep and fast. He was so big until now she wasn't accustomed to his size and every time they made love she felt pain at first.

- Serkan, please. - she moaned, not able to continue her sentence. She felt pain as her muscles were trying to adjust, but Serkan doesn't let it and he was fucking her so hard.

-Please what? - Serkan asked not stopping to thrust into her. He was kissing her sweet spot on her neck and it added even more pleasure to her which was too much for her together with the pain she felt.

- Serkan, I can't. - she screamed and the same second her third orgasm hit her hard. Probably it was for the pain, that mixed with her pleasure and with his loud moans on her ear.

- Serkan, let me. - she said and tried to switch their positions but he pushed her on the table again.

- I started and I will finish, be in your place and don't move.- he ordered her and thrusted his hardness in her again. She let out a cry and he started to move fast and hard inside her, reaching her G-spot.

-Harder. - she commanded and he gave her what she wanted. Now he was thrusting into her with all his energy, deep, fast, and roughly. Their moaned out loud of pleasure and their bodies slapping was filling the room. When Serkan felt that she was about to come, he went down to her clit, pressing the palm of his hand against it, to rub it with his fingers in circular fast movements.

- Open your eyes, I want to see them. - Serkan said and she opened them. She was biting her lip so hard, hands on his chest, searching for support, legs spread so wild. It was the most erotic view for him, he loved it.

Serkan took her legs on his shoulders to have a better angle to thrust into her. He reached for her breast with one free hand and held it in his palm. She screamed his name one more time and she came again. Serkan didn't stop and keep fucking her when she moaned and cried with pleasure.

- Serkan, stop, please. Ahh..- she pleased as Serkan thrust his cock in her so hard last time that she closed her eyes and cried out with tears, her mouth open for her screams again. Serkan spilled himself deep in her and groaned.**

When they recovered from their orgasm and their breaths came back to normal Serkan picked up her in his arms and made his way upstairs, to their room. He laid her on the bed and leaned down too, next to her, wrapping his arms around her naked body.

- I said I will bring back to you what you want. - he kissed her shoulder and made her close her eyes.

- And you did it so well, Serkan Bolat. - she whispered and turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself so close to his chest, their legs intertwined.

<><><><><<<><><><><><><>

- We need to have this project. Serkan will be so mad if we will lose it. - Engin said while he was sitting in Serkan's office with employers. - I don't know how we can get these documents back but we have to do it because it's the most important project for our company.

- Without documents, we can't do other things and continue. - said Ferit who was looking at his computer for the project plan. - And the worst is, that if we will lose this project probably we will go into bankruptcy.

- But who is that man?- asked Piril. After the last call, that unknown man wasn't showing any signs. A couple of times Engin tried to call him and talk to him but he didn't answer.

- I don't know but I will. I will reach him. But now we should think about documents.

- They are in that person's hands, I can guarantee. - Leyla said and placed both her hands on the table so loud that everyone now was looking at her. - Okay, sorry, maybe not. But I feel it. If not, why when he is not answering?

- You're right, Leyla, I think this too. It makes sense a lot. - said Ferit.

- But if it's true.. - Erdem finally spoke after sitting silently the whole meeting. - when we don't have documents and don't know that person and can't talk to him! The worst scenario happened to us! Engin Bey, I think bad things are waiting for us..

- Erdem! Can you please shut up? With your words, you didn't make the situation better! - Melo shouted.

- Melek, calm down, we will solve this. - Ferit caressed her shoulder.

- But how?

- We need to prepare these documents again. we don't have any other choice. Melo, do you still have drafts and notes? - Engin asked.

- I think yes.

- So that's it! We have 2 days to do it. Everyone who is doing other works, leave them!

- But Engin Bey. - Emmett spoke up. - These documents were prepared by Melo and the whole team doesn't know about it anything. They won't help.

- They will have to learn, we won't change anything.

- Engin, Emmett is right. These documents are hard to do, to learn how to do it will take time and we don't have it.

- I will do it again. - Melo said. - I did it before, I can repeat, don't worry. I don't want to disappoint enişte and take away his dreams.

- It's only two days, Melo. How will you make it in time?

- I will work at home, at night, no problem.

- But Melek..

- Engin you said yourself, we need to do it, and I will. Better I go to my office already and start work. - Melo said, standing up and going out of the room.

- Melek, wait! - Emmett screamed. - I was with you often when you did it, I know something, I remember some details, I'll help you if you will allow me of course and my help. - he smiled. - Ah, Engin Bey. I know I have also important work but maybe I can? I'll do it on time, I promise.

- You can, Emmett, of course, you can. Melo, will you take Emmett and his help?

- Yes, yes. Anyway, if I will say no, I know he would come to me and help, so, yes.- Melo laughed.

- I don't leave friends when they have problems. My colleagues too. - he turned to Engin, they nodded to each other, and Emmett with Melek left the office.

- Okay, as you can understand, you keep doing your work. Please, don't let any news go out of the building. We aren't in a good situation right now. - Engin said and when everyone was out and he was alone, he opened his computer, found that man's contact and texted him: 'Tell who you are and then we'll be able to talk and find out everything. Look, I can't do everything you want when I don't know you. '

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The next morning when Eda woke up she didn't find Serkan next to her. She left the bed, put on her bathrobe, and decided to climb the stairs down without shouting his name. After their conversation yesterday, she remembered that he didn't like her exaggerated panic, so she tried not to do so, even though she was having a hard time. She was used to seeing Serkan when she woke up.

As she landed down, to the drawing-room, she saw Serkan sitting at a desk with a computer and drawing something on it. From a distance for her, it turned out to be like the design and project of some house.
- Since when you started working again? - Eda approached him and locked her arms around his neck.
When Serkan saw her and felt her smell next to him, he immediately turned off the computer.
-Edd..Eda. You..Good morning.
- Serkan?
- What?
- Why you so suddenly turned off the computer? What you are hiding from me? - she sat on the chair next to him.
- Ah, this...nothing. What can I hide from you? - he smiled and took her hand in his.
- Serkan, don't try to deny it, I know you perfectly.
- I'm saying true, it's just some work.
- Just dream that I believed in you now. - Eda smiled at him with a strange smile and reached for the computer. - If it's just work then show me.
- No-no-no. - Serkan catches her hand. - You don't have to take a look, it doesn't matter, forget it.
- Serkan..
- Yes?
- Tell me what you hiding.
- I'm not hiding anything, Eda.
- Serkan, I saw the design of the building on it. New project about which I don't know?
- No, we don't have any new project, you know it.
- When what is it?
- Thing about you can't know now but you will know soon, don't worry.
- So it isn't just a job.
- Half yes, half no. - Serkan swayed his head and turned his eyes to the side.
- Surprise for me? - Eda asked and Serkan turned to her not knowing what to say. Every time he tried to do something for her she somehow managed to find out something.
- I won't answer your question.
- So when it is a surprise, okay. You are building a home for us? - Eda came closer to him.
- I said I won't answer, Eda.
- But..
- If you said it's a surprise when it is, and I won't reveal the secret because of your puppy eyes.
- Ohhh, Serkan.
- You know me, Eda. I won't. Come on, I made breakfast for us. - he stands up.
- I have one more question.
- Eda..
- You won't have to tell what you planned. Just...if you are building our home, can it be something like this one? I mean, this is so beautiful. I will miss it so much.
- Eda, I will always fulfill your dreams and wishes. And if you are sad about leaving this house soon, don't be, because this house is ours.
- What? - Eda asked shocked.
- Yes.
- You brought this house for us? Seriously? Like for real!? - she asked with happy tears in her eyes.
- Yes.
Eda hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest.
- Thank you so much, Serkan. So much, I love you. - she kissed him on his lips sweetly.
- Everything for you. - Serkan caressed her hair and kissed her again this time on the forehead. - So now if you are happy, let's go, we need to have breakfast and leave.

<><><><><><><><>

Eda and Serkan were sitting in the doctor's office. It was their last meeting with him before final surgery. Today they will know the date of it. They both were stressed, both of them were trying to hide their fears to give the other strength but they failed to do so.
Eda sat in front of Serkan and saw how he was lost in his thoughts, how confused he was. She saw the fear in his eyes and there was the no more painful image for her at this time. Serkan was always the strongest of her acquaintances, he always knew and was able to take care of himself and others, he was always Eda's protective wall, he was a hero who no one could hurt, but now life has changed cards and everything he fought against, now turned in front of him.
She saw how his hands started to tremble.
- Serkan, calm down. - Eda took his both hands in hers and kissed them gently.
- Eda, I'm scared. So scared that I don't know how to react or what to do. - Serkan said in a trembling voice and looked at Eda with hopeless eyes.
- Serkan, please don't be. I know you are thinking so many bad things now but don't do it. Try to be positive. For yourself, for me, for us. You're strong, you will go through this. - Eda said in a gentle voice which made Serkan a little bit relax. But then a hot tear rolled down his face.
- Serkan, please.. - Eda took his face in her arms and wiped his tears, although her own tears had begun to accumulate in her eyes.
- I'm weak, Eda. There is nothing I can do to change this situation. All I can do is just wait and not know what will happen. Wait and think if  I will survive or die. It kills me, Eda. You don't know how painful it is.
- But you're the strongest person I know. You never give up, no matter how difficult the situation may seem and insurmountable. Don't give up now too, Serkan. Please. I understand that you are afraid because I feel the same way. - Eda tried to control her tears and not break down before him. -  But you will endure it, you must. We still have a lot ahead of us, we still have a lot to experience, you will be together, you will not leave our dreams, I know, Serkan.

- But it's so difficult to do now..I..I don't know how..

- We will do it together. - Eda wiped her tears and looked at Serkan with lovely eyes, taking his arms in hers again. - I will be forever by your side, Serkan. No matter what happens, I'll forever hold your hand, believe me. We, you did so much until today, we experienced and survived a lot and look, we're still alive, we still have each other. And it will be forever like this because we choosed this road together. We will pass it together, side by side, okay?

- I will do everything, go everywhere if it means I'll be with you, Eda. - Serkan said in a silent and tired voice and rested his forehead beside Eda's.

- That's my Serkan. - Eda let out a sigh and smiled brightly.

They stayed like this for a while until the doctor came back to them.

- Hello, Mr. Serkan and Mrs. Eda, how are you feeling? Everything is okay? You both seem a little exhausted.

- It is just because of emotions, we're good, nothing to worry about, doctor. - Eda said.

- Mr. Delem, my research is all good? Are there any new issues? - Serkan asked, half afraid of the answer.

- All is well, there is no change. The treatment went better than we expected, congratulations.

Eda laughed with joy and, waiting for nothing, hugged Serkan, whispering in his ear: '  I said everything will happen like this. Next time, believe me, more. '

Serkan smiled and hugged her back. In his mind, he thanked all the powers, all the gods, for having such a person as Eda beside him. The kind of person who supports him, believes in him, gives him strength, and is always here to give a warm hug when he needs it the most.
'I believe in you every second of my life, peri kizi' he whispered and kissed her lightly on her chin.
Finally, they stepped away from each other and saw the doctor smile broadly at them.
- It is amazing that you support each other in this way and don't break into such a situation. You are truly one of the few such couples.
- This period is one in which mutual support is worth it's weight in gold. Therefore, we give it to each other. - Eda hugged Serkan's hand and looked at him with teary but loving eyes. Serkan could clearly see her love for him, looking into her eyes. It seems like he only needed it to forget all the problems and pains.
- I'm happy for you. I hope you will always be this happy. But now it's time to pick a date for the operation. When would you like to have it, Mr.Serkan?
- The sooner the better. Let it all end as soon as possible.
- Okay, as you wish. For a minute, I'll see when the nearest vacancy is. -  the doctor turned back to the computer and Eda felt Serkan's hand start to tremble again and his panic starts to grow.
- Serkan, calm down, breathe calmly, all is well. - Eda moved closer to him and began stroking his back, trying to calm him down.
- So, Mr. Serkan, your operation could take place on August 21, this is as soon as you wanted. Do you like this date or you will choose another one?
Serkan held his breath for a moment. On August 21st, that means in two weeks. Just before his birthday.
- It seems that this year and my birthday will be taken away from me. - Serkan said quietly that his words would not be heard by the doctor. He didn't like his birthday, he never celebrated it until Eda appeared in his life. Since then, he has begun to view many things differently. His birthday as well. And for this birthday, he and Eda were planning a celebration, more precisely, more Eda was doing it, and a holiday abroad. But that won't happen anymore, at least this year.
- Serkan ..- Eda replied in a trembling voice. If it was painful for her to hear him say such words, but Eda knew it wouldn't change anything. She cannot change the fear he feels, she cannot change his thoughts, his beliefs, she cannot make him rejoice when there is no serious reason for that. Eda was glad that at least to this day everything had worked out, but she knew that for Serkan this wasn't enough and that it wasn't easier for him than it was. Maybe that's true. After all, a sick person sees a situation differently than one who is just next to him.
- Serkan? Are you okay? - doctor asked as he saw that Serkan wasn't reacting to the words he said for the past minutes.
- Am, y-yes, I'm good. I was just thinking.
- So? What decision you made?
- Let the operation take place on August 21. - Serkan said in a little bit sad voice. - Anyway, I have nothing to lose.
- Okay then. I want you to go back to Turkey at least one week before surgery because you will have to do some tests and meet with the doctor one last time.
- We will, of course. - Eda said.
- And one more thing, Mr. Serkan, and you both could leave. I would like you to take these medications before surgery. They may affect you a little, but don't be afraid when you stop taking them, everything will get back on track. - doctor handed him medicine packaging.
- How will they affect me? In which sense?
- Highly dependent on the body. Some feel more sleepy, tired, others have headaches or feel muscles pain sometimes, women sometimes start to have stomach aches, men sometimes have a decrease in attraction to the opposite sex due to fatigue. But Mr. Serkan, as I said, don't worry about it very much. You've had a serious, complicated treatment, so these medications shouldn't cause your body a big shock because you're used to the strong medication.
- O-ok, I understood .. Everything I should know?
- Yes, my colleague will tell you more on the day of the operation.
- Thank you, doctor Delem.
- Thank you for trusting me. I wish you a successful operation. If you have any questions, you can always call me.
- Thank you.

Eda and Serkan left the doctor's office and fell silent all the way to the car. Just as they were about to ride Serkan said:
- Eda.
- Yes, Serkan?
- Maybe we can call and tell everyone about my illness and that we're coming back? I don't feel good hiding it.
- Of course, Serkan, if you just want we can do it right now.
Serkan picked up his phone and started looking at the contacts to call first.
- So who will be the first? - Eda asked, looking at him.
- Melek is in the office today?
- Probably yes, she is almost always there as far as I know.
- Okay, then let's call Engin and Piril, and let Melek know too.
- Do how you want, it does not matter to me.
Serkan picked Engin, turned on the camera, and started calling him. Less than a minute later, he responded.
- Oh, brother! Eda! Hello! What is the point of making an unannounced call? What happened?
- Hi Engin. No, everything is good, nothing happened to us. You can smile already. - Eda laughed in response to him.
- Engin, it doesn't always have something bad to happen if we call you while you're at work.
- Well yes, but you know, I haven't seen you both in a long time, I started to get excited to see you only through this screen! - Engin said, pounding on his phone screen.
- Calm down, Engin, you'll see us alive soon.
- Hahah, it would be perfect, I have already forgotten how tall you are, what color your eyes are, I forgot how you smell, what clothes you wear, what you like to eat. Alahalah, I don't know if I will be able to communicate with you as I used to when you will come back. I wondering what that Italy did to you.
- Engin, stop talking nonsense.
- Brother, I'm telling the truth. We will no longer recognize you. - he laughed. - Half of the office is already turning on your photos to remember how you look.
- It's only been three months, Engin. Clearly, everyone remembers me. - Serkan said.
- Think what you want, but you will see the truth when you will walk through the door.
- Ok, Engin, ok, I won't argue with you. Where are Piril and Melek?
- They promised to go have a coffee, I don't know. Ah, Piril! - Engin saw Piril spinning into her office, his old office.
Piril came to Serkan's office.
- What do you want, Engin?
- Come here, Serkan called us.
- Hello Serkan, Eda. Long seen! - Piril greeted them and smiled.
- Hello, Piril. How are you?
- I'm fine, how are you?
- We are good too, thank you. Can you invite Melo? We want to tell you something.
- And they say nothing happened! Don't lie! I said where is something!
- Engin, can you keep quiet for a while? - Piril said, looking at him with an angry look. - People want to tell us something and that's it, do not panic. Melo, may you come here? - Piril invited Melek and she soon joined the two of them.
- Dada, enişte, how I missed you!
- You're not alone, Melo. But they don't listen to us. - Engin spoke again and this time Piril punched him hard. - Auch, Piril! What are you doing?
- I told you to shut up, can you let Eda and Serkan talk at last?
- Ok, I'm silent. Please, love doves, we are listening to you.
Serkan took a deep breath and took Eda's hand. ' You can tell them and you will be calmer ' Eda whispered to him.
- What do you say? Dada, come on, don't talk so quietly!
- Friends, I have one important thing to tell you. I don't know, maybe you'll be a little angry that I hid it from you, but so far I've been better off. I hope you will understand me.
- Of course, Serkan.
- Maybe that thing will shock you a little, but please don't panic, I'm fine.
- Come on, Serkan, finally say it. - Engin said. All three of them listened intently to Serkan's words but didn't even know what he wanted to tell them.
- The reason why Eda and I came here..and why I changed a little..is ..
Engin's computer beeped and he saw someone wrote him a message. Listening to Serkan, he opened the messaging section to see from where and what kind of the message came to him.
- I'm sick. I have a tumor. I had treatment here, and there will be surgery in Turkey. - Serkan said with one inspiration and immediately began to panic again. Every time he said the word tumor or surgery, his body reacted that way. These words were too fragmented and difficult for him. Well, at least Eda was always there, now too, to pat him with her silky, warm hands, hug his hand tightly, and offer him beautiful things. It helped him.
- What ?! - Melek shouted out with Piril, a smile on their faces disappearing.
Engin also heard these words and was about to react as well, but at the same second, he saw who had written him a message. It was a message from that unknown person.
'I am his brother' he read quietly so that only his lips shook and only later uttered the same words only with a double shock 'What ?!'

--end of chapter 6--

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.5K 20
Eda yildrim is a secret detective named (197 star )confidential) works with police , but she is known in the community as the famous model *Eda yi...
78.2K 3.1K 37
Two broken souls and closed-off hearts. When they meet, will they heal each other or destroy what was left inside them? Eda is a young university stu...
24.4K 988 14
(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan were found in a small hut after she's mis...