( πŸ’ ) 𝗳𝗹𝗢𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 ❜ ʸᡃⁿᡍ...

By daerlee

❝ 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑. 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’—π’‚π’Žπ’‘π’Šπ’“π’† 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ π’Š 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 οΏ½... More

00 γ…‘ intro
01 γ…‘ it was fine until you showed up
02 γ…‘ stay away from me
03 γ…‘ oh, you could do that?
05 γ…‘ stop acting like we're friends
06 γ…‘ so it was you this whole time
07 γ…‘ it was never the elderylang
08 γ…‘ we were just eating ice cream
09 γ…‘ ni-ki and i see everything
10 γ…‘ this is why i still have wired earphones
11 γ…‘ is this where we say goodbye?

04 γ…‘ i'm fine, really

2.5K 104 66
By daerlee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the smell of medicine is something jungwon will probably never get use to. it comes off too strong for him and the thoughts of the doctor saying that his mother doesn't have a long time left swarms his head like fog.

"jungwon..?" his mother croaks after suddenly waking from her rest. jungwon immediately brushes his frown off and replaces it with a bright smile to greet his mother.

he immediately reaches to hold her dry hands, veins portruding, "how are you feeling?" her smile after telling him that she's alright makes jungwon's heart ache, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

he doesn't know how long he'll be able to see her smile from now on.

"we're here~" a masculine voice is heard and the door is slid open. his mother's lover enters the room with their 7 year old son in hand. their appearance immediately makes jungwon's mother let go of his hand.

all her attention is immediately turned to her lover and their son who she greets very cheerfully. "hello, my son~!"

a churn is felt in jungwon's chest and he can't help but look away while pursing his lips. jungwon stands up to gather his stuff.

lowly, he excuses himself, making his way to the door.

their entrabnce means his exit.

"jungwon-hyung!" he halts, looking back to see his half brother running towards him with a smile. jungwon immediately squats down to meet his gleaming eyes. "are you going to school?"

he is currently looking at someone his mother had with another man that he doesn't know well. although his mother's time is unfairly divided due to him, he cannot blame his half brother for anything.

jungwon nods his head, smiling at him. "yes, daewon-ah. hyung is heading to highschool now."

"can i go with you, hyung?"

his request makes jungwon grin, "nothing fun is happening at my school right now. but i'll take you there.. someday." this makes little daewon smile. jungwon glances at his brother's father who smiles in approval then to his mother who tries to hide her rolling eyes. "hyung is gonna be late. i'm gonna go now."

daewon nods, "goodbye, hyung~!" then nearing him for a hug - taking jungwon back a little bit.

he hesitates for a second but decides to open his arms wide for his half brother who immediately smiles wide and embraces jungwon. the latter melts at his brother's warmth, embracing him tightly.

his heart becomes warm at the feeling and he hopes he can feel this a little bit longer.

"that's enough. daewon-ah, come back to mommy's arms please?" jungwon lets go of daewon who smiles widely at him before turning back to their mother.

jungwon gets back up to his feet, meeting daewon's father's eyes.

the man smiles slightly at him, telling him to have a good day at school in which jungwon thanks him for before sliding the door open and stepping out.

as soon as he closes it, he looks back through the glass to see his mother smiling widely at daewon.

a family he'll never be a part of.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a sudden meeting for their year is called up on the lecturing hall. sunoo and ni-ki are coming up with ideas of what it could possibly be about.

"i think it's about the tripㅡ" sunoo gasps upon spotting someone. he immediately runs up to the desks and by one of them sits none other than, choi seyeon. he basically sprints up to her and engulfs ber into a hug "aaaahh seyeonie!~ thank you so much for saving my precious skin!"

confused as ever, seyeon looks at jungwon for some answer but he only looks away, chuckling while walking with ni-ki to a table next to hers.

"thank you, seyeon." ni-ki tells her when he is seated. jungwon leans forward from his seat to see seyeon saying that it was nothing.

seyeon feels him staring so she looks over and meets jungwon's eyes.

feeling a little brave, jungwon doesn't look away and shoots her a smile instead - visibly flustering seyeon, who immediately looks away, clearing her throat.

yang jungwon has never smiled at her before.

she stammers when she asks sunoo what he uses for his skincare routine, the latter immediately answering her question and elaborating.

her reaction makes jungwon grin to himself, undeniably liking it. then he notices how his instincts aren't acting up eventhough she's in a near radius. maybe he's gotten quite used to her scent now?

the announcement turns out to be what sunoo predicted, this year's annual international trip.

"this year's destination is.. japan!" the lecturing hall goes crazy upon hearing that. niki is in shock at the announcement, making jungwon laugh at his facial expression.

the teacher goes through the itinerary for the whole week stay there. it is packed with exciting activities like waterpark, go-kart racing, sports event and gracing alone freely for a few days.

"waah, it's going to be so much fun!" oh, when ni-ki says it's gonna be exciting then you bet it's gonna be just that.

the lecture hall is filled with excited students who praise the teachers and squeling at the anticipated grand trip planned for them.

without thinking, jungwon realises that he's looking at choi seyeon who - he notices - is staring blankly in the air - not really as excited as everyone else. sunoo notices this and immediately asks if he was okay and she immediately reassures him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it's as if he's having a deja vu moment as soon jungwon enters the same road on his way home the convenience store. he had taekwondo practice today so he it's late right now. the moment immediately reminds him of that feeling of someone else being there with him.

maybe it's just that, deja vu - but something feel awfully off.

no.

he's sure.

the presence is here again.

without hesitation, jungwon chases it again but with much more speed as it makes the mistake of taking a path jungwon knows all too well.

speeding up a little hit more, jungwon finally sees the presence's dark figure sprinting off "gotcha.." he scans the alley up ahead and suddenly disappears in thin air as if space suddenly sucked him into itself but he reappears right in front of the figure, taking the latter aback - sending them jumping backwards.

his chaser is covered with black from head to toe and the only thing jungwon can see from him is his blood red eyes through the slit of his face covering.

jungwon does not hesitate to attack, going for the face covering ferociously but his chaser swiftly avoids each and every one of his swings before surging forward to deliver a sharp punch that sends jungwon a few steps back. not wanting to miss a second, he looks over only to see his chaser vanish in thin air just like jungwon did.

so it is also a vymos.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

maybe it's just because of gratefulness, but jungwon notices that the three of them have been around choi seyeon more than usual lately. from time to time, he has had to use the ring despite his initial thought of getting used to her scent.

the mostly absent choi seyeon is starting to get a hang of not impulsively skipping classes and the teachers are quite surprised but happy to see her in their classes.

"see you tomorrow, seyeonie~!" sunoo bids choi seyeon goodbye as she enter and drives off in the familiar ferarri - niki mumbling that he wants to ride it one day.

sunoo suddenly makes a dramatic turn to directly face jungwon, hands on his hips and eyes hinting ni-ki that sunoo has got something to say.

"remember that girl who sat next to you in the bus on our way home from the field trip?" sunoo asks jungwon who nods as a response. "well that same girl has been telling choi seyeon to back off from you out of sheer jealousy. choi seyeon finds it funny but if that girl does something similar to seyeonie, i'll come for her."

"respectfully, right?" ni-ki adds and sunoo immediately agrees with his point, laughing.

jungwon doesn't seem to care but he mentally takes a note of it.

and what do you know. the very next day while walking to his class, someone calls his name - making him halt and turn back to see the same girl who failed to flirt with him in the bus.

she quickly catches up to him and as soon as she is standing in front of him, she smiles at him. 'kim yujin' is what the nametag on her uniform says. "what class are having right now?"

"economics."

kim yujin gasps, almost happy to hear that. "really? i have literature, can you walk me there?" she pleads with her puppy eyes but jungwon is passive.

he arches an eyebrow at him before straight up telling her, "no". taking her by surprise - even more when he turns away and starts walking once again, forcing her to be on her toes to catch up with his strides.

"aaww, why?" she asks, voice lightening.

"because i don't want to."

"would you have walked me any other day?"

"no. now stop following me." he gives her a cold glare before continuing his steps, leaving her standing there in the middle of the hallway.

offended, she curses under her breath - glaring at the students who saw every moment of that humiliating episode.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"jungwon, your friends are here." his aunt excitedly chants while knocking from outside his door.

when jungwon steps downstairs, a beaming sunoo is putting down a plastic bag filled with food on the glass dining table and ni-ki is taking a crate of bottled sodas from his aung and placing it on the kitchen counter. his mother is sitting on the sofa, busy ignoring the joy that is happening in the kitchen.

"aigoo, jungwon have such good looking and well mannered friends~!" his aunt coos, sunoo beaming at him as if he's the only one she's talking about. "let's eat, shall we?~"

"unnie, i'm gonna go to itaewon. i won't be back until later this evening." jungwon's mother tells her sister, not even bothering to say goodbye to his friends nor her own son.

his mother has been released from the hospital after her first therapy. with that, his aunt decides to move in to take care of her until her next one. that's why sunoo and ni-ki are hear bearing gifts. it was to welcome her back and to congratulate her for her successful first therapy.

ni-ki and sunoo notice the solemn look on jungwon's eyes eventhough the latter tries to look unaffected. ni-ki being seated next to him, puts a hand on his friend's shoulder.

the four pushes away the initial mood and cheers up upon eating dinner while chatting away. jungwon swears that his aunt and sunoo together is probably the loudest duo he has ever witnessed all his life.

"ah this is great energy! i must take a photo of you boys. hold on, let me just go grab my phone." what that his aunt leaves the dining table on the hunt for her phone.

ouf of the blue, sunoo mentions the brawl they were all involved in at the same time a few weeks ago from today. jungwon immediately apologises for failing to protect them.

sunoo objects, "what are you talking about? you took down half of those deliquents."

"but you guys were still hurt."

"you did protect us and we thank you for that." ni-ki tells him in a serious tone and gaze but that quickly changes with his next sentence. "atleast we're not in prison unlike those deliquents."

sunoo and jungwon burst out laughing. jungwon's aunt questions them what was so funny when she arrives with her phone in hand. she immediately brushes it off, saying that they're probably talking about their crushes as she sits back down and gets in position to take a group photo with the boys.

mumbling, ni-ki reveals "i mean.. there was a girl involved in it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LURIAN VOCABULARY .

TELEPORTATION ㅡ is one of the general abilities of all existing vymoses ; however, abilities like telekinesis (which jungwon posseses) are only passed down to those who are descendants of the royal family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.4K 25
❝Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± ʙʏ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ꜱΙͺᴅᴇ. κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€.❞ It all started when Y/N stayed at her uncle and aunt's house near the forest. At first she was afraid of the...
2K 120 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) β­‘ !! tw: strong...
14.7K 823 51
[VAMPIRE/CEO JJK X READER] "If only your blood wasn't so tempting, my dear. Maybe then, we would have avoided this mess." ~~~ Stories Undiscovered, N...
2.2K 165 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...