The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

69

515 14 0
By ClarissaSim0

"...!" Chen Ru's breathing was stagnant, not because of fear, but a sudden surge of emotion that is difficult to convey in words, similar to the feeling of distress.

Unconsciously, she slowly adjusted her breathing, and then looked at his eyes, her hoarse voice tried to make every word clear: "I'm sorry... for making you wait so long."

With just such a sentence, Alfonso's violent and gloomy aura disappeared instantly. He looked at her and held her with a much lighter hand, "It's fine to wake up, and you can't leave my side in the future."

His words were not pleading or comforting, but telling her where his boundaries lie.

How could Chen Ruxin fail to understand, and said softly, "Okay."

After hearing her affirmative answer, the breath on Alfonso's body is truly not as depressed as before.  He kneaded the palm of her hand, and then asked, "Do you feel it?"

"...?" After a while, Chen Ruxin understood what he meant, and replied, "A little bit."

"You have slept for too long, and your body is forced to sleep in the sleeping compartment. It will take a while to fully recover." After the words fell, Alfonso leaned over and hugged her sideways.

Chen Ruxin lay quietly in his arms, and when he arrived at a place similar to a bath, he said, "Here?"

"The water here can make your body recover faster." After answering her, Alfonso put her on a recliner, and then reached out to untie her clothes...

Chen Ruxin watched him take off his coat and then unbuttoned her underwear, "Alfonso..."

"Huh?" Alfonso stopped unbuttoning her bra and looked up at her slightly, "What's the matter?"

     "……I will do it myself."

As if he had noticed something, Alfonso stared at her like a torch, his thin lips curled up, and there was a trace of evil on his handsome face: "Can you move by yourself?"

No, Chen Ruxin lowered his head slightly, revealing the slender and white back of his neck.

Alfonso's eyes sank, and at that moment he wanted to bite it down... Depressing such a desire, taking a deep breath, Alfonso retracted his gaze and removed all her clothes.

Holding a naked Chen Ruxin and walking into the pool on the side, the water in the pool was warm running water. Put her in it. Alfonso didn't let go of his hand, but instead wrapped her body around her body carefully.  Let her be choked by water.

Chen Ruxin was submerged in the pool water, but because he was half-supported by Alfonso, he did not fall down.  Seeing that Alfonso was really just letting her soak in the water without doing anything else, he let him hold himself.

After a while, Alfonso saw that she was about to adapt, and only then began to wash her body.

Chen Ru, whose body recovered a little sense of consciousness, became stiff and turned to look at him, "...What are you doing?"

"Clean it for you." Alfonso replied, and the movement on his hand began to move downward.

Chen Ruxin’s facial expression was blank for a few seconds, and the familiar scene made her really wonder whether she should obey or refuse. Although she has done more intimate things, she can take a bath for her when she is conscious...

"...Don't, Alfonso." Chen Ruxin's cheeks were pressed against his arm, her eyes drooping slightly, and the blushing on her face did not know whether it was caused by embarrassment or the hot water in the pool.

Seeing her so alluring look, Alfonso's breath suddenly sank, and the movements on his hands became more and more unrestrained...The purple under his eyes became more vivid, and it was filled with naked desires, as if the next second  He wanted to swallow her up.

At this time, Chen Ruxin turned her back to him, and did not see his appearance, nor did he know Alfonso's lustful appearance behind him.

Probably, seeing that the slender hand was still going on, Chen Ru couldn't move his heart, so he could only slightly raise his head and try to move him.

However, when she raised her head, the slid hand gently stroked her throat and chin, and even after seeing the bright purple, Chen Ruxin's movements were slightly stagnant, and a warm touch came from her lips.

At first, with only lips pressed against his lips, Alfonso didn't seem to have any intention of attacking, but his hoarse voice was trying to endure something: "Don't reject me, Aqin... I think you are going crazy...  "

"It's not..." Chen Ru's heart moved slightly, and he explained: "It's not that you refuse to touch me and take a bath, just let the maid help me..."

After the words fell, Alfonso's dark breath began to riot, and his voice was suppressed: "Which maid do you want to help you, eh?"

"..." Chen Ruxin didn't speak any more when he noticed something was wrong, but Alfonso obviously wouldn't let her go easily. Alfonso left her lips a little, stroked her neck with his big hand, and looked at her condescendingly, "Who  ?"

At this time, Chen Ruxin vaguely knew what Genesis's last words similar to exhortation meant.

This is clear...just like the symptoms of paranoid personality disorder, this kind of pathological jealousy will appear.

Is it because of that ten years?

Chen Ruxin's neck was squeezed by his hand, motionless, and suddenly remembered that when he was forcibly taken away from Win-12 star by the original owner's father, the seeds of doubt were planted in Alfonso's heart.

After ten years of fermentation, Alfonso is now...

Chen Ruxin was not afraid, but closed his eyes docilely: "You...you come to help me."

"Why did you suddenly change your mind?" Alfonso's hand still did not loosen her neck, and her low-pitched voice was suffocating.

Chen Ruxin opened his eyes, looked at the bright purple, and replied: "I don't remember their names."

"Really?" Alfonso's tail sounded deep, and her head lowered slightly, her long golden hair brushed on her bare shoulders, itchy, not waiting for Chen Ruxin to hide, but he heard his words gloomily in her ears:  "Aqin, you are mine, every piece of your hair, your body, all of you, only I can touch, understand?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin opened her eyes and nodded docilely.

Alfonso rubbed her chin with her fingers, and added: "Even'him' won't work."

"..." Chen Ruxin's expression was slightly stagnant, and he nodded.

At this time, Alfonso's violent breath slowly disappeared, and then he fell into the water.

"..." Chen Ruxin was at his mercy like a doll.

About thirty minutes later, Alfonso picked her up from the water, then put her on a big bed shaped like a shell, took a towel to dry her water drops on her body, and replaced her.  It is a luxurious dress with a white background and purple pattern that can only be worn by members of the Augustus royal family.

The clothes have a cool texture, and they are thinly attached to the body, making them very comfortable.

The collar of the dress was opened a bit wide, showing a little shoulder, and the collarbone was also very obvious. Alfonso pulled her long hair into a simple but gentle bun for her.  After getting dressed for her, Alfonso picked up Chen Ruxin and prepared to leave.

Chen Ruxin was hugged all the way back to the residence by him, and then he saw a wheelchair with a sense of futuristic design placed in the house.  Alfonso hugged her to the top, then squatted down to carefully put on her shoes and socks, and arranged her overly long skirt by the way.

     "Alfonso……"

Hearing her voice, Alfonso raised his head and asked gently: "What's the matter?"

"I want to go out and have a look, can I?" Chen Ruxin asked his wishes, and did not want him to be suspicious of himself about this kind of thing

Alfonso stood up, then leaned over and kissed the center of her forehead slightly, and replied, "Of course."

Ten years have passed. For Chen Ruxin, there are too many unknowns about what changes have taken place in this world.  Especially when Fu Ningwei came here in this world, something irresistible has appeared in the trajectory of this world.

So... if possible, she would like to meet the sons of luck in this world, Fu Ningwei and Nolan Bellman.

The information provided by the system is always one-sided, and it is better to be true face-to-face.

As for her needs, as long as it does not touch the tight string, no matter what it is, he will satisfy her.

Therefore, everything about the trip was quickly arranged.

When Alfonso pushed her wheelchair on the starship that marked the royal emblem, Chen Ruxin saw the other side of Augustus.

She was in the palace before, and she hadn't seen what Augustus this country was like.  Now, standing on the deck outside the starship, through the transparent solid compartment, Chen Ruxin looked down.

The buildings of Augustus do not have the cold metal atmosphere of Are star. On the contrary, the buildings of Augustus are elegant and magnificent, which looks like an ancient city left over tens of thousands of years ago. They have preserved the ancient civilization intact.

Chen Ruxin even saw the high altar in the middle of the city from a distance. It was made of gold and jade and was very high. There were six white stone pillars carved with golden moiré on the side.  Those stone pillars towered into the clouds and surrounded the altar, the noble and solemn breath made people unconsciously awe, and there was also a kind of holy breath that could not be desecrated.

The speed of the starship was not fast, and Chen Ruxin unknowingly looked at the altar in the middle of the city for a long time.

     "looking at what?"

The voice behind him reminded Chen Ruxin and turned his head slightly to look at him, his eyes soft: "This is the first time I have seen your country."

Alfonso stood beside her, looked in the direction she was looking at before, and suddenly asked, "Do you like it?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin tilted her head slightly, looked at him, and said truthfully, "I like it."

"This country belongs to you too." Alfonso lowered his head slightly and met her eyes. There was a gentleness inside, like a seemingly harmless swamp, but he did not twist and swallow the prey that was accidentally caught in it.  "Because Ah Qin is my queen."

Although he learned something from the system, he was far from shocked by what he said personally, and Chen Ru was stunned immediately, as if he didn't know how to respond to him.

Suddenly, Alfonso came to her and knelt at her feet.  The setting sun sprinkled on the entire starship and on the two of them. The golden afterglow looked so warm and warm.

Alfonso raised his head, his bright purple eyes looked at her for an instant, and there was a little anxiety and other things Chen Ruxin couldn't understand deep in his eyes.

Just when she was about to speak, an exquisite and luxurious ring suddenly appeared in front of her. The ring was surrounded by a familiar mark. It was a pet ring...no, it was a symbiosis contract.

In the distance, suddenly I couldn't see anything clearly, I only vaguely remembered the gentle style of that day.

It was also that day when all the citizens of August saw their noble king kneeling on his knees at the feet of a human woman from the images broadcast by Star Eye.

The golden sunset is sprinkled on them, everything looks like a fairyland as incredible and beautiful, making people want to shed tears——

"Aqin, will you be my queen?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 73.4K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
297K 6.3K 119
In the book, the male lead is the heroine's older brother. The male supporting role is disliked by the female protagonist and has a terminal illness...
19.5K 80 79
I have an aura of stunning beauty After adulthood, her talent lies in her appearance, and Su Momo, who is extremely frail, was assigned to the halo...
4.5K 61 77
[Time Travel and Rebirth] "The Beast World is Coming: Close the Door and Release the Beast Master!" Author: Leng Qingcheng [Complete] Link:https://w...