𝕀ℤ𝕋𝕀ℝ𝔸𝔸ℝ

Aaradhyarora tarafından

Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter... Daha Fazla

Preface
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
SIDNAAZ IS IMMORTAL ❤
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

10.

1.8K 296 57
Aaradhyarora tarafından

SIDHARTH

Was I actually behaving this way, I have been with many women, and when I say many it means a pretty good share of them, they we're all casual relationships,if someone said bade baap ka bigda hua beta,that would have been apt for me at a time, pyaar karna toh shayad aata hi nhi tha till the time I thought I fell in love,yes I did like everyone I felt that emotion once only to realize that LOVE is just apt for films, drama and fantasies,there is no love in real life, why to promises someone for getting them moon and stars when you scientifically know that's not even close to reality but even in that one true relation I never behaved in such a way, I was never the one involved in those mushy things, I used to keep myself away from actually touching them when not needed, neither was I one to believe in PDA then why did I pulled her back when she was going even when there's nothing between us? Why it felt as if her going away was taking my sukoon with her? Why did I caressed her hairs? Why did I felt that she belongs in my arms? Why does only her presence comforts me? Why just why? Damn it!!!

With this I punched the bonnet of the car making her shriek.

Sana: Kya hua?
Sid: Umm I am sorry, I was just thinking something and....
Sana: U believe in self harm?

Her question took me off guard, why would someone ask me this? Do she feel me as a psycho or something of that sort.

Sid: Why are you asking?
Sana: Answer me first.
Sid: No I don't believe in it, it's the worst one could do.

She smiled and her smile caused my heart to warm up but I failed to notice the sadness behind that smile. What's even happening. I waited for her to speak something but instead she parked the car in front of a parking area and I looked at her surprised.

Sid: What? This is not where I live.
Sana: As if I didn't knew.
Sid: Then why are we here?

Instead of answering she got out of the drivers seat and opened my side of door, and took out the first aid box from the glove box of car. I was just staring at her.
She dipped the cotton in Dettol and placed it on the side of my hand and that's when I felt that stinging pain

Sid: Ahhh....

A small shriek left my mouth and she became more cautious, she blow the air on the bruises before again applying dettol to it and what I did was to stare her, the way she does all those things, the way she hiss as if she is the one in pain, as if.....

Sana:Done, I think we should let it loose, jaldi theek hoga.

Sid: Iski zaroorat nhi thi.
Sana: Welcome.
Sid: Huh....
Sana: Aapka Thank you bolne ka tareeka alag tha par shayad thank u ke baad welcome aise hi bolte hai.

She was such a swagger at times, I waited for her to answer my previous question but she chose to stay silent.

Sana: Stop staring I am telling....
Sid: Waiting...
Sana: You were happy when you sat in the car, even happy when I chose to drive my own car and not giving it to you but then suddenly you chose to hit yourself.... Yourself because dashboard ko toh kuch nhi hoga, so if it's not self harm then I doubt I know what else is it called.

Sid: Maybe you are correct but no I am not in a favour of it, I just didn't realised it, that's all.

Sana: I..... Leave it.... It's ok.
Sid: Shehnaaz.....
Sana: Haanji.
Sid: are you always this formal?
Sana: Matlab?
Sid: The way you are with me, like I don't know if you would agree or not, but when I see you with Sanchi you are a total different person, in that case with Aahnik and Aadia too.... But in office you smile but it's fake I know, with me....

Sana: With you....

Sid: I don't know, it's not fake but..... It's not like you know me and I know you so hesitation is fine but it's been a month we know each other now, through our kids too and I feel something is keeping you off guard from opening up, something is holding you and what I have heard from Ashu you weren't like this before few years......

Sana: Ashu?

Oh shit Ashu clearly said not to tell her that I know him, ab kya karoon maar daalega voh tujhe Sidharth, Fu**

Sana: Stop cursing yourself Mr. Srivastav, and tell me is he the same Ashu I'm thinking?

Sid: How would I know who is your Ashu, anyways anyone could be named Aashutosh singh, but it doesn't mean they are same.

I saw her smirking and I knew I fucked up again, why do I have to take his full name.

Sid: Listen... Usse please mat batana.....

I was actually thinking of some strong reason for convincing her to not tell him anything but to my worst my phone rang and it displayed Ashu.

Sid: Fuck!!!!
Sana: Speaker par karo.
Sid: Excuse me! You know talking on phone and driving is a criminal offence right
Sana: As if you have followed it wholeheartedly. Anyways I know these rules and it is using phone while driving which I'm anyway not doing.

Sid: Call Kat gaya!
Sana: Bad timing Mr. Srivastav Vapis bhi aa gaya, I know him better than you, jab tak utha nhi loge ye vapis call karta rahega.

Sid (sighed) : Tum Jeeti.

I said before picking up the phone and cursing him a hundred times in my mind for his timings, aaj hi toh baat karna start kiya tha yaar isne....

Sid (extra sweetly) : Hi Ashu...
Ashu: Itna sweet, kya kiya hai saale tune.
Sid: No gaalis Ashu.
Ashu: Kyun bhai, Aadia hai kya saath main?
Sid: Nhi but koi aur hai.
Ashu: F*** mujhe pta hi tha, itni puraani aadat itni jaldi kaise jaayegi, kon hai be saale kiske saath hai tu, Par Ab kya zaroorat thi, beti hai na teri usko sambhaal pta nhi kiske saath gul.....
Sid: F*** Off Ashu socha kar bolne se pehle kuch.
Ashu: Oh! toh voh nhi hai joh main soch raha hoon.
Sid: Ji Nhi.

Sana: Hi Ashu....
Ashu: Yeh aawaz suni hui hai..... Shit..... Shehnaaz ye tu thi na.
Sana: Haan Ashu.
Ashu(serious): Tu Sidharth ke saath.... Kahan ho tum dono.
Sana: Abhi toh I'm driving but Ashu we need to talk.
Ashu(sigh) : I know but tu bhi yaad rakh tu Sidharth ke saath kaise hai jaan na hai mujhe.
Sana: Hmm.

I took it off from speaker and then spoke.
Sid:Ashu see...
Ashu: Kya hai tereko mana kiya tha na and tell me how do you even know her?
Sid: Long Story...
Ashu(sigh) : Tu aur teri Long stories, dekh joh bhi ho don't hurt her, behn hai voh meri teri koi time pass girlfriend nhi.
Sid: Pagal hai kya tu, obviously I know.
Ashu: Dhyaan rakh sab batana hai tujhe abhi Nidhi ke saath hoon karta hoon thodi der main

Sid: Shehnaaz....
Sana: Let it be I will talk to Ashu myself, vaise must say kafi acha past hai aapka.
Sid: Shayad Bachpan se koi rokne wala nhi tha, acha bura sab sahi tha humara liye....
Sana: Koi rokne wala nhi tha matlab? Aapke parents...

I chose to stay silent as I don't know if I was ready to let it out or not and I actually got back in one of the lanes I never wanted to.

°•°•°

Why can't you marry me damnit! , I asked destroying the decorations I did for proposing her.

Kyunki tum mujhse uss bachi ke liye shaadi karna chahte ho Sidharth, just because of that little soul, she replied.

I love You nimi, I really do I almost sat on my knees unable to handle the weight of my broken soul.

If it is then leave her for me, she said sitting besides me and held my hand.

Leave her Sidharth, because I'm not ready to be a mother before becoming a wife, she said looking in my eyes.

I can't Nimi I just can't, I sighed.

Why Sidharth? It's not like she is your daughter

Shut up I said just shut up, Our relation was the way you wanted it, candle light dinners, outings everything you asked for because somewhere I wanted to make us successful but guess what it was never us in this, it was always me Nimisha, I shouted.

It was me too Sidharth, I left my career because your parents wanted it, I love you Sidharth but I can't love her, she cried.

I didn't said you to sacrifice your career Nimisha, you always wanted to marry me, now when I am ready why can't you agree, I almost pleaded.

Because if you don't leave her then Mr. Srivastav is gonna disown you damnit, and here she broke my heart.

From the past one year I'm trying to believe this is what love is, my parents chose the best for me but this is what they chose.

Just do a favour Nimisha, never I repeat Never ever show me your face again, I said calmer than the storm ever is.

Sidharth don't, please.... Let's start afresh forget her, she is just your responsibility, she still has the audacity to say it.

You know what she is my life and I know she is not going to get benefit out of me, and about my Dad you don't need to worry about it, I will see to it myself I said wiping the only tear that left my eye.

*
Reyaansh: Sidharth acha hua aa gaye bacha...

Ananya: Sidharth Kya hua hai idhar aa baith.

Sid: Kuch nhi Mom, I'm fine.. Aap bolo Dad..

Reyaansh: See this.
Sid: Ye kya hai?

Ananya: Reyaansh see this is not the time, uski haalat toh dekhiye.

Sid: Mom I am fine.

I said opening the envelope which my Dad gave me, and there was a wedding card..

SIDHARTH weds NIMISHA...

Sid (shocked) : Dad what's this?
Reyaansh: Your wedding card, Nimi's Dad proposed this and I couldn't be more than happy.

Sid: I can't Marry her.

Ananya: What lekin bacha we thought you both were dating from the past year.

Sid: We were
Reyaansh: Were Matlab?
Sid: We broke up, so Shaadi no chance Dad.

Reyaansh: Reason ?
Sid: I think I'm an adult and it's my bloody life, I don't feel the need to tell you.

Reyaansh: What did you say? Repeat.

Sid: My life Dad.
Ananya: Reyaansh gussa main hai voh, Sid bacha jaa rest kar kal baat karenge.

Sid: There is nothing to talk about Mom, I am not marrying her.
Reyaansh: And you thinking will let that happen...
Sid: Just because you will not get a position in the assembly doesn't mean you can sell me Dad, I will not marry her.

*Sound of a slap*

°•°•°

Sana: Sidharth.... Sidharth....
I just got out of my past by a soft hand caressing my hand, and I looked at my side to see Shehnaaz standing there holding the door for me to get out and I then looked at us standing in the parking of my mansion
I got out and mumbled a quick Thank you before shutting the door. How can I go back in the memory lane I never wanted to visit. We were going in when she spoke gaining my attention but still we chose to walk.

Sana: Umm Sidharth I'm sorry.
Sid(confused) : Sorry?
Sana: I think that question, I'm sorry I should not have asked you that.

I don't know why I felt like trusting her, like I could share with her as if I could feel she was as broken as me, but was it safe? She might be having her own family to take care off?

Sana: Kahan kho jaate ho aap?
Sid: Aap sabse Aap, ji karke baat karti hai?
Sana: Nhi Maybe reserved for someone special.
Sid: do I fall in that special category?
Sana: I don't know.
.
.

Sana: Umm so am I forgiven?
Sid: Depends..... Vaise have you heard about Mr. Reyaansh Srivastav.
Sana: Who doesn't know about him? One of the well known minister of MAHARASHTRA.
Sid: He is my Dad...

And with this I walked into the house and was hugged by Aadia and Aahnik, my two precious life lines.

Here is the next update.
Early much right because this was the thank you gift for 200 followers.

I hope you like this update....

Comment your views on how the story is proceeding.

Sidharth's past revealed a bit. What are your views on it.

(P.S. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE MYSTERIOUS GUYS😊😉)

Touch the star button at the end, and follow me too if you like my work.

( THIS °•°•° DENOTES THE END AND START OF FLASHBACK)

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
56.4K 6.3K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
364K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...
13.8K 2.2K 27
Sid pov- Oo my innocent Little one belive Mee Baby you will never know this monster Bheind this kindness And about that person he is safe with God...