Sk8 the Infinity x My Hero Ac...

By lilah505

Do you like Sk8 the Infinity? And do you aslo like My Hero Academia? Well this is a story for you! It's been... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Nine

1.2K 45 63
By lilah505

Forgot to mention this! But Adam is basically wearing his outfit from S. The mask and all. The red outfit not the...other one.

Aizawa POV
"Don't worry, I'll get to you next~ let me finish him off first." Adam tried breaking free from my scarf but I pulled him away from the victim. I managed to pull him behind me, I released my scarf from him and quickly turned around facing him.

"Oh~ someone's impatient. Fine. Let's play." He then started to run towards me but I quickly erased his quirk before he could use it.

He threw a couple of punches at me but I dodged them with ease. I kicked him in the stomach, when he was distracted I had my scarf wrap around each of his wrists.

"Sorry to disappoint, but you're not my type." He replied back. I pulled the scarf towards me which led to him being pulled towards me too. Before he reached me I quickly extended my foot, his face coming into contact with it. I heard a cracking sound, he broke his nose and the mask he had on.

I had my scarf release his wrist and put it back around my neck. I quickly blinked and used some eyes drops before activating my quirk again.

"You're that Pro Hero who erases quirks. Such a turnoff..." Adam mumbled while trying to get up. His nose was bleeding pretty bad and he noticed it. "Would you look at this. You managed to break my nose." He  said while popping it back into place, he didn't even show the slightest bit of pain. (You can pop your nose back into place right?)

"You know, our quirks have two things in common-" He was saying but I cut him off by wrapping my scarf around him. "Cute. As I saying. Our quirks have two things in common, they both involve eyes." He blinked several times. "What's the second thing?" I asked, tightening my hold on the scarf.

"We both need eye drops! What kind do you use?" He exclaimed. "Like I'd tell you anything. Let's go." I pulled on the scarf as I started walking away.

"I don't think so... I'll escape. I always do." He bragged, a cocky smirk appearing on his face.

My eyes were starting to hurt again. I blinked. My hair fell down to my shoulders. I quickly blinked, when I opened my eyes I saw two rainbow colored orbs. I heard Adam laughing maniacally, shit.

"Release me. Now." He demanded, which I did. Afterwards I stood there, motionless. I wanted to capture him again but I couldn't.

I tried moving but I couldn't. It's his quirk! It's similar to Shinso's but my mind doesn't feel foggy and Adam didn't say anything while I was blinking.

"Poor baby~ can't control your body. Can't even speak or control your quirk." Adam wrapped an arm around my shoulder making me shiver on the inside.

"I suppose I SHOULD tell you my quirk. Since this will be your last moment. I'm going to have so much fun with you~" He then walked in front of me before turning around revealing his rainbow colored eyes.

"My quirk is called Control. When anyone looks at me when my eyes are like this they become my little puppet! I can control their movement, actions, speech and even your quirks!" Adam announced, his smile growing. "I control you now! You're my puppet! I pull your strings! If I wanted I could have you commit a crime! YOU! A HERO!" He started laughing maniacally again, his hair becoming even more of a mess than before.

After a few minutes he finally composed himself. "But, you aren't worth my time. So, I'm going to make you suffer. Nice and slow. Doesn't that sound fun~" He smiled, a creepy smile while tilting his head to the side.

He walked up to my grabbing the ends of my scarf and tightening it. I couldn't do anything to stop him. I began gasping for air, desperately needing to breath again.

He then spun me around multiple times till he threw me into a building, making part of it collapse.

"This is fun. Don't you agree?"

Todoroki POV
I tiptoed out of my room, quietly closing the door so I don't wake Kouda or any of my classmates up.

I quietly tiptoed to Aizawa's room. Once I was there I quietly knocked on his door. "Mr. Aizawa? It's me. I... I had another nightmare." I whispered.

I'm use to getting nightmares, they're mainly about my father. When I get nightmares I'd usually stay up and watch random videos on YouTube. Aizawa noticed the eye bags and asked me about it one day. I tried lying about it but he could see right through me and had me tell him the truth.

Since then he's been helping me with them. I'd tell him about the nightmare and he'd assure me nothing like that will happen to me again. Then afterwards he'd tell me somewhat funny stories to comfort me or just put on a movie for us to watch.

I know I should tell Midoriya but I don't want him to worry about it. He has school and hero work to focus on, I don't want to add more things for him to worry about.

"Mr. Aizawa?" I called out again. He told me if I have a nightmare he'll gladly help me, even if he's sleeping. Which I was kinda surprised about since he loves sleeping.

I couldn't wait any longer so I froze the doorknob and knocked it off, which resulted in it making a loud noise. I guess I didn't think that through...

I quickly walked in and looked towards his beds. He wasn't there. "Mr. Aizawa?" I said a bit louder this time not caring if my classmates were awakened.

I looked around the whole room and there was no sign of him. I was freaking out a bit. What if he got captured by villains? What if he left us? Or he could just be out looking around Okinawa??

"Todoroki? What are you doing??! This is Mr. Aizawa's room!" Iida whispered yelled while waving his arms around. "I know. He's not in here. He's gone." I told Iida, my voice above a whisper.

"Huh!?" He exclaimed quickly walking into the room and noticing the empty beds. "He's gone!" Iida yelled out but quickly covered his mouth. "Oops. I'm sure no one heard me."

Iida was wrong. Our classmates heard him. They all came to check on us, claiming they heard Iida shout. Bakugo was the last to show up but only to tell us to shut up.

"Shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep!" Bakugo yelled. He looked like he was about to murder someone until Kirishima calmed him down and explained everything to him.

Everyone already has been told what happened expect I didn't tell anyone about my nightmare.  I thought no one would ask why I needed Aizawa this late but I was wrong.

"Shoto, why'd you need Mr. Aizawa? Is something wrong?" Midoriya asked while tilting his head. "I'll tell you later..." I replied back. Hopefully he'd forget about this but I have a feeling he won't.

We all started thinking where Aizawa went and if he's okay. Shouji went onto the balcony and used his dupli-arms to see if he could find Mr. Aizawa.

"Guys, a building collapsed. I can't see who caused it or if there were civilians nearby." Shouji informed us. We all ran towards the balcony asking where.

"There," He used his dupli-arm to point and we all noticed the small dust cloud forming from the collapsed building.

"What should we do, Class Rep?" Kirishima asked. Iida quickly replied back, "A few people should go check and make sure no civilians got injured or trapped. If the person who caused this is still there hold them off till authorities arrive." We all nodded and waited to see who would go and who would stay.

"So? Whose going?" Mineta asked. This resulted in everyone wanting to go. Practically begging Iida to let them go.

"Settle down everyone! Ashido, Uraraka, Kirishima, Jirou, Aoyama, Ojiro and I will go. The rest will stay." Iida announced. Weird, Bakugo, Midoriya or I wasn't picked.

Third person POV
"WHY AM I NOT GOING?!" The angry blonde yelled while growling. "You'd probably start yelling at the people needing saving instead of helping them." Tsu mentions. Recalling their provisional license exam.

"I'm leaving!" Bakugo grunted, giving Kirishima a quick kiss on the cheek. But before he could leave his boyfriend grabbed his wrist. "Just stay. If there's a lot of people who need help we'll call you guys. Meaning... you could go." Kirishima managed to convince Bakugo to stay.

Everyone who was chosen to go quickly changed into their hero costumes and went out. Iida would be the first to arrive cause of his quirk. Next would be Ashido and Ojiro then everyone else.

Before they could search for people Aizawa appeared in front of them. He had blood dripping down his face, he had bruises and cuts on his face but it was hard to tell with all the blood. His hair looked even more messy than before. He definitely didn't look good.

He looked as if he was scared. But the teens didn't know why. They all thought Aizawa wasn't scared of anything since he was so scary at times but also cause they always thought he feared nothing. But they were wrong...

"Mr. Aizawa! We were checking-" Iida was trying to explain but was cut off by Aizawa who did something unexpected...

~~~
Hi guys!!! School just started for me so chapters may take a while to post. Sorry if this chapter sucked! Or if it just didn't make sense. For those wondering how to break free from Adam's control it'll be explained in the next chapter!

Also in this fanfic I want give all of class 1a some moments in the spotlight. CAUSE THEY DESERVE IT! AND THEY NEED TIME TO SHINE!

Anyways! I hope you liked this chapter!!! And I hope you have/had a great day!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 101 10
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...
13K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
82.9K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
5.5K 293 69
Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero Course after awakening her quirk. The sp...