The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

58

510 11 0
By ClarissaSim0

On that day, dusk fell, and Alfonso stood in front of the window and waited for a long time.

At dawn, when the first rays of sunlight in the sky spilled in through the glass window, it smeared on the man who had been standing by the window for the night.

The black wings spread out, blocking the light projected from the outside, and the room was instantly darkened.

"It turns out that you are also a betrayer."

He whispered in a low voice like a devil's whisper. He laughed, his face covered with fine scales was horrible at that moment, and his breath became sticky, "Aqin, who are you?"

"I look forward to seeing you again, my Ah Qin."

.........

>>>>>>

After a long flight, finally seven days later, the aircraft changed its shape again and landed outside the federal administrative area.

The instrument that had been trapping Chen Ruxin's limbs was lifted. The man in the front seat got out of the car first, and then opened the door for her, saying: "There are many offenses, but I also follow orders."

Chen Ru gave him a cold glance and got out of the car.

Looking up at the almost transparent metal building where military robots can be seen entering and exiting everywhere, a star eye standing in the air can be seen at the top of the head.

The star eye is like a small rotating blue planet, which looks like an ancient earth.

However, this is a huge data processor belonging to the Federal Army. The entire planet is under its surveillance, and it is even responsible for monitoring data on surrounding planets.

Chen Ruxin is no stranger to the picture here. After integrating the memory of the original owner, she knows that this is the location of the Federal Rights Center.  Every decision that has a major impact on the surrounding planets is sent from here.

Chen Ruxin gently touched his face with his hand, and the mask covering his face like a second skin instantly shrank and merged to the shape of a marble, put it away, and walked into the building.

After layers of defense systems scanned and confirmed her identity, a holographic image of her was posted in the central hall.

The huge information database is constantly operating to confirm her identity.

In the end, in just a few seconds, the information was processed by the central brain, and one door after another opened for her.

The man who came here did not have the order and was not qualified to enter here, so Chen Ruxin was the only one along the way.

The military robots in charge of vigilance all around guarded their posts and acted directly in accordance with the instructions issued by the central system.  Chen Ruxin walked through the white metal passage, and the metal doors opened under the control of the central system.

Pass through the bright and spacious corridor and stop in front of a gate.

At this time, a gentle voice sounded: "Welcome to Lieutenant Chen Ruxin." This is the artificially synthesized electronic sound of the Central Brain, which is already close to the voice of a young human female, and there is no sense of disobedience.

Chen Ruxin put her hand on the sensor next to her.

The artificially synthesized voice of the Central Brain Brain sounded again: "Your identity is confirmed, the marshal is waiting for you inside." The voice fell, and the door slowly opened——

The light was a little dazzling, Chen Ru's heart paused and walked in.

I raised my eyes and saw a middle-aged man wearing a white military uniform sitting in the top position. Under him, there were officers and generals at all levels, obviously in a meeting.

Chen Ru calmly looked at the top middle-aged man, who was the father of the original owner.

There are seven federal marshals, and three are overwhelmingly powerful. The original master's father is one of them.

The arrival of Chen Ruxin did not arouse the attention of others, and the meeting ended soon.  Everyone left one after another, and only Chen Ruxin and Marshal Chen Rong were left in the meeting room.

Chen Rong looked at her, and his condescending aura did not diminish even because this was his daughter. He only listened to him calmly asking: "I heard that you refused to meet Prince Augustus. Instead, you ran to a slum on a fourth-class planet.  went?"

Chen Ruxin bowed his head slightly, and replied: "Go to replenish energy."

Hearing her attitude, Chen Rong did not show any dissatisfaction, or did not care about her answer, and continued: "You are a soldier, and obeying orders is your bounden duty. I hope you understand this."

Chen Ru's mentality can't see any emotions, and he replied: "Yes."

"Your mother died early, you are not close to Rou'er, and you don't want her to intervene in your marriage, but how can Edgar, an inferior civilian, be worthy of your status?" Chen Rong said earnestly and sighed: "Augus  Although the prince is not a human being, he will be the prince of a country in the future, and I will do it for your good."

Chen Ruxin was really unwilling to be here with him, so he straightforwardly asked, "My father called me over this time, why is it?"

"A few days ago, the Intelligence Bureau sent a letter. It is said that Prince Augustus' whereabouts are unknown and the entourage has also lost information."

Chen Ruxin raised his eyes and looked at him without speaking.

"You are a member of the royal family of Augustus in the future. You should visit the king of Augustus as the fiancée of Prince Augustus." Chen Rong looked at her lovingly and beat without a trace.  Lieutenant Dejia has been sent to perform a secret mission. There is not a year I am afraid I will not be able to come back, so you can do it for yourself."

If this is replaced by the original owner, he may decide what he will do.  When Chen Ruxin heard him, her expression was cold, and she couldn't see any strangeness.  Chen Rong thought she had listened, and then exhorted: "Someone will arrange the itinerary for you. You just have to go through the scene."

"...Yes." Chen Ruxin answered the question.

It seems that the action against the Augustus Empire has not yet begun?  Although Chen Ruxin was puzzled in her heart, she remained calm on her face.

So, two days later.

Under the arrangement of relevant personnel, Chen Ruxin took the aircraft of the Federal Army to the planet where the Augustus Empire was located.

The original owner did not actually meet with the current King Augustus, but only knew something from the images and materials.  The current king of Augustus is very low-key and rarely appears in the public eye. The last time he appeared in the public eye was because of the marriage of Prince Augustus Alfonso.

In fact, Chen Ruxin still does not understand why the king of Augustus chose the daughter of the Federal Marshal as the princess.  Is it for the reproduction of future generations?  Thinking of this, Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly, which is not impossible.

In the entire star field, only humans have a short lifespan, and the ability to reproduce must be extremely powerful for other races.

If it is for this reason, it would be explained clearly.

When he arrived in the Augustus Empire, it was Count Dole who came to greet him.  Following him to the palace, Chen Ruxin met the king of Augustus.

It resembles the appearance of Alfonso for the first time. The skin is covered with dark blue scales, the facial features are relatively deep, and the black hair is slightly curled, and the true age cannot be seen.  His attitude towards Chen Ruxin was very peaceful, without the arrogance of a prince of a country.

But Chen Ruxin will not lose courtesy because of this.  The king of Augustus was able to remain unaffected by the aggressiveness of the Federation, and his people still live and work in peace, which is enough to show that the king is not incompetent.

After sitting down, it was a simple official greeting.

Then, "Have you seen Alfonso?"

Suddenly, Chen Ruxin heard the king of Augustus ask like this.  Sensibly, Chen Ruxin found that there were only two people left in the room, and the maid did not know when she had retreated.

Chen Ruxin looked at the king's black pupils and shook his head, unable to speak.

Alfonso will be back soon.

She also cannot say this point.

Seeing her shaking his head, Hubert just smiled gently at her: "This way..."

After speaking, Hubert looked at the delicate box on her right and asked, "What is this?"

"A gift to your Majesty." Chen Ruxin confessed truthfully, and then held the wooden box to him, "I hope you like it."

Hubert took it, and said gently and honestly: "Thank you."

Chen Ruxin looked at the king, leaving behind his racial appearance, Hubert's overall temperament looked more like a gentle teacher.

"From now on, that kid Alfonso will ask you."

Suddenly, Chen Ru was slightly shocked when he heard what King Augustus said.

But I saw Hubert smiled slightly: "You are very different from the last time you saw it. Maybe I shouldn't doubt what the prophet said..."

"...Your Majesty, have you seen me?" Chen Ruxin asked.

Hubert seemed to be in a memory. He smiled and replied: "When you were young, I took Alfonso to see you from afar."

The original owner has no such memory, "Sorry, I don't remember..."

"I didn't intend to appear in front of you at that time. Many things just go with the flow, but I didn't understand this at the time." Hubert said here, his black and gentle eyes glanced at her, "Now I understand a little bit.  ."

Chen Ruxin did not understand what he said, but he did not ask any questions.

Hubert said, "Listen to the follower, do you have other trips next?"

"Yes." Chen Ruxin also went to γStar for his father to attend a so-called banquet.

Hubert looked at her, "I'll let someone escort you."

Chen Ruxin couldn't refuse, and said: "Thank you, Your Majesty."

So Chen Ruxin soon left the Augustus Empire, and the group embarked on the itinerary to γ ​​Star.

However, as soon as Chen Ruxin left the Augustus Empire, there was news that King Augustus's fate was down.

It was only after Chen Ruxin arrived at γStar that he learned the news.

At the same time, Win-12 star, slums changed.

A special energy spread to the surroundings. This huge movement did not attract the attention of the Win-12 star executives. What is strange is that except for a small hotel in a slum, it did not cause any loss.

When the proprietress of the small hotel was asked who was the guest in that room, the proprietress came back to her senses. She shook her head blankly: "I don't remember."

Those who came to investigate also found it strange because the proprietress did not lie.  The abnormal movement of this energy is too special, like the awakening power of returning to the ancestors.

This point was recorded by those who came to investigate.

After collecting clues in the past few days, nothing was found, so I reported it to the top and then evacuated the staff from the slums.

Later, more than half a month later, an unobtrusive aircraft stopped in a slum.

The man in a black coat walked out. In the dark, he stood in front of the small hotel where the change had occurred and walked into the only room that was destroyed.  His eyes instantly turned orange-yellow, and the skin that originally belonged to humans became the outer skin of the Zerg tribe alone.

He walked around the house and walked to the destroyed window. There was a black mark on the ground. He squatted down and put his hands on it.

After a long while, he suddenly opened his eyes, and his orange eyes were filled with instinctual fear and panic, and his voice became sharp unconsciously: "Genesis...Genesis is awakened!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
445K 25.4K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
13.9K 409 25
The original Story of Su Ruan Ruan in the novel titled In The Apocalypse Jiao Jiao Struggled Everyday. Her name in this novel is Su Baiyue. And her t...
4.6K 61 77
[Time Travel and Rebirth] "The Beast World is Coming: Close the Door and Release the Beast Master!" Author: Leng Qingcheng [Complete] Link:https://w...