The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

36

953 23 0
By ClarissaSim0

Chapter 36:

The next moment, only a man in a white coat appeared in the sight of the two of them out of thin air. He was holding a bloody head in his hand and was walking towards them slowly with a smile.

Mu Zhuo was shocked when he saw the male head he was holding in his hand, and he was suddenly distraught: "Chen Lingshao!!!"

"I'm here." Chen Lingshao's tone was soft, and she threw the head in her hand away from the iron cage. It seemed that she dropped it casually, but with a supernatural power, she flew towards the corner of the wall extremely fast--

Mu Zhuo's mind was hit hard, and it didn't matter what Chen Ruxin was, he only cared about the head that was discarded casually, and used his power to leave the iron cage and catch the head.

"Are you okay?" Chen Lingshao stood in front of her instantly, glanced around the material of the cage, her body became more chilly, but he said nothing, and put his arm around her waist, "I will take you out of here.  "

At that moment, Chen Ruxin felt very relieved and couldn't say why.  But why does this person appear here?

Chen Ruxin was held in his arms by him, and the two of them were very close. Chen Ruxin noticed that his heartbeat was a little abnormal, but his breath was not half-different.  He was patient, not letting Mu Zhuo see the strangeness of his body, he didn't have the confidence to retreat.

Chen Lingshao stretched out his hand, and the iron cage was instantly twisted, and he took Chen Ruxin out of the cage. At this moment...

"Do you think you can leave?" Mu Zhuo, who had recovered his sanity, looked at them with a sullen expression and walked towards them step by step, "You dare to kill Yan... Chen Lingshao, you must die!"

"That depends on your ability." Chen Lingshao smiled slightly, with a little long hair hanging in her ears, looking gentle and harmless but revealing a silent danger, "You may not know, I am just a smooth hand.  He awakened from the coffin, and Liu Yan promised to give it to me during his lifetime, saying that it was a reward...You are so pitiful, and he wants you to go to hell and never live beyond life."

Mu Zhuo was shocked by his words, and his throat was sweet: "Shut up!!!"

Thinking of that person, Mu Zhuo couldn't calm down. The only person he was sorry for in his life was Liu Yan. When he thought that the gentleman had said these things, his heart was pierced with pain!

He even had no way to deceive himself. This was a lie made up by Chen Lingshao, because he had heard Liu Yan say it with his own ears. It was said in a gentle and distant tone, but it was more heartbreaking than cursing him harshly.  lung.

Chen Lingshao smiled and added: "He was very happy when he died, and I'm glad that he never has to see anyone who makes him sick in this life."

Mu Zhuo's eyes were covered with red bloodshot eyes, and he looked at him grimly: "Chen, Ling, Shao--you are looking for death!"

"Hiss!" A sound that pierced through the void penetrated into the eardrum of a person, and the scalp numb felt very uncomfortable.

Chen Lingshao stood in place, holding the unable to move Chen Ruxin, his eyes faintly watched Mu Zhuo draw out a black long knife. The black long knife was covered with pale golden shimmer, and the cold breath was like a hundred ghosts coming.  The power seems to tear the human soul into pieces.

Chen Lingshao watched him attack with a long knife, and did not dodge. Almost the moment the blade came over, the aura around him moved.

The power of space!  At the moment when the power was activated, Chen Lingshao coughed up blood on the spot, and wiped the blood stains from the corner of his mouth, but the other hand did not release Chen Ruxin.

Chen Lingshao breathed a sigh of relief until he felt the power of the air. Although he was able to use the opponent's abilities to find the gap to succeed, the damage to his body by such a move did not reduce.

In this way, Mu Zhuo watched him and Chen Ruxin disappear out of thin air.

"Chen Lingshao, the end of the world, I will take your life!" Mu Zhuo hurriedly attacked his heart, spouting blood, he knelt on the ground, holding the serene head, "Yan Yan, cough cough, sorry...  I will kill him to avenge you, so don't blame me anymore...Don't hate me, OK..."

.........

The spatial supernatural power, Chen Ruxin felt so intuitively for the first time that this supernatural ability would appear in such a world, and she had to be surprised.

Chen Lingshao's face was as pale as paper, but she maintained her consciousness sober, even if she trembled all over, she did not loosen Chen Ru's heart.  He put his head on Chen Ruxin’s shoulder, and the messy breath sprayed on her neck. Chen Ruxin wanted to support him, but the iron cage didn’t know what it was. She still couldn’t lift one of her fingers.  It's as if the whole body's strength has been pumped out in an instant...

Finally, an empty city appeared in his sight, and Chen Lingshao completely lost consciousness just after his feet touched the ground.  Both of them fell to the ground, Chen Lingshao's whole body weight was on her, her head was just resting on her chest...

Chen Ruxin was slightly startled, and then he noticed that he was still breathing, and then he looked away. It seemed that he had left the area of ​​the Suzaku base.

At this time, it was not dark yet, and the place where the two of them lay just happened to be under a giant mutated acacia tree.

The Albizia Julibrissin, also known as the Suffering Tree, has pink flowers and looks like a fan.

When it fell, it was a beautiful scene in the world.

......Has she ever met?

Chen Ruxin, who was lying on the ground, looked at the bitter love tree with its lush branches hanging down to block the light, and couldn't remember it. Could it be an illusion?

No, maybe it was a memory she had forgotten.

I don’t know how long it took, Chen Ruxin felt that the man’s heartbeat was no longer as fast as before, but it was still irregular and slower, like a worn-out machine.

I don't know how long his body can still bear the load.

The sky began to darken, and the blood-red full moon was shining on this vast land.

"...Cough cough." A slight cough sounded in this night. Chen Ruxin's eyes could still see clearly in the dark, and she saw Chen Lingshao frowning and finally showed signs of awakening.

Maybe it was because of restless sleep. He rubbed Chen Ruxin's chest slightly. Maybe he found something wrong and struggling to open his eyes.

Chen Ruxin: "..."

Chen Lingshao, who opened his eyes, immediately met her strange red eyes under the blood moon, his expression became stiff, and then he hurriedly supported the weight of his upper body with one hand.

Looking condescendingly at Chen Ruxin, who was still under her body, she seemed to understand where she was resting her head.  A strange color flashed across Chen Lingshao's face, and she quickly left Chen Ruxin and sat on the side.

He looked at his hand and was slightly stunned, but he quickly concealed his emotions.  He sat there for a long time, as if he had figured out clearly, he took out a brocade box from his space and a cyan spar from inside.

The moment the spar was taken out, there was a moment of commotion in the surrounding atmosphere, the most obvious being the giant tree of misery next to them.  Even if the spar was held in this way, he could still feel the restless energy.

This is exactly the purpose of his agreement to follow Lu Hongkang to the Zhuque base.

He has been searching for this spar for a long time, and there is no news for a long time. However, now that he has tried his best to finally get it, he has not been able to verify his guess and will lose...

Thinking of this, Chen Lingshao glanced at Chen Ruxin. Although he could not see any obvious emotions, he could still detect his dissatisfaction.  But he did not hesitate, and put the blue spar into Chen Ruxin's mouth.

In just a moment, the energy of the spar was absorbed by the crystal nucleus in Chen Ru's heart. When the color of the spar gradually became dim, and finally turned into an ordinary stone, Chen Ruxin found that his body could move.

She sat up and looked at Chen Lingshao, only to see that the other party did not intend to pay attention to her, but filled her stomach with compressed biscuits.

The wind at night is very clear, but the air is still hot.

Chen Lingshao, who had finished taking care of the food, stood up, but he still overestimated his body. A feeling of dizziness struck him, and he was hugged by Chen Ruxin before he could stabilize his pace.

The two of them are very close. There is no peculiar smell on her body. The ice is cold. Although there is no softness of a living person, it looks like the legendary ice muscle and bones.  At first, Chen Lingshao thought it was because of the potion she had previously soaked, but it was obviously not because of the mutant crystal nucleus in her body.

She is really comfortable on her body. If you sleep with her, you will be able to sleep well.

Chen Lingshao did not speak, so Chen Ruxin hugged him like this, and the two faced each other. When their eyes met, a trace of unnaturalness flashed across Chen Lingshao's face, "Let me go."

Chen Ruxin saw that he had indeed stood firm, so he let go.

But I didn't know that when Chen Ruxin really let go of him, Chen Lingshao felt an indescribable sense of loss in his heart, and he turned around to find a place to take a bath and change his clothes.

Chen Ruxin just waited in place, about fifteen minutes passed, and he has not returned yet.

The wind at night is not cold, but it tends to get hotter and hotter.

He usually came back at this time.  Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and his hearing became more acute. There was the twitching sound of mutant plants in the wind, the sound of wind blowing over leaves, and the roar and whine of mutant beasts.  She calmed down and finally found his voice, a small, forbearing gasp...

     injured?

Chen Ruxin suddenly opened his eyes and swiftly moved in that direction.

"Uh...ha..." The gasping sound continued, but Chen Ruxin stopped, because the sound did not look like an injury, but rather like...

     "Who?!"

I was discovered. Chen Ruxin, who was about to leave, bit his scalp and turned around, and saw Chen Lingshao walking out of the darkness with a bathrobe wrapped around her waist and her upper body naked...

After seeing who it was, Chen Lingshao's face showed a slight anger. If it were in the daytime, if Chen Ruxin's eyes were the same as ordinary humans, he would definitely find his face flushed with embarrassment.

At this time, Chen Lingshao frowned, her thin lips pursed, her voice in the night with a sexy hoarse: "Why are you here?"

I thought you were injured.

But Chen Ruxin couldn't speak, so she pointed her throat with her finger, indicating that she heard the sound.

Unexpectedly, when he saw Chen Ruxin's action, Chen Lingshao's face became tighter, his chest was slightly undulating, and his chest stained with water was unexpectedly sexy under the moonlight?

Although Chen Lingshao usually looks thin, his figure is definitely not thin, he is thin when he is dressed, and fleshy when he is undressed. The abdominal muscles are evenly distributed, and he does not look hideous at all. He is just right and thin, which fits most of them.  Human aesthetics.

Seeing her staring at herself all the time, Chen Lingshao's voice was slightly hoarse: "What are you looking at?"

Hearing his voice, Chen Ruxin looked away from his waist, shook his head, and then turned and left.

"Stop." When Chen Lingshao shouted these two words, she couldn't help being a little annoyed, but she couldn't see it at all, and she was very calm.

Chen Ruxin really stopped and looked back at him.

"What did you hear?" The brain didn't respond, and Chen Lingshao asked this sentence unconsciously. He was very concerned. This kind of care made him unable to calmly think about anything.

Hear your self-blasphemy gasps?

Chen Ruxin saw his inexplicably nervous appearance, and thought of the things that happened when he was seen by the original owner before he lost his memory...Even if he doesn't remember this memory, can he still have an impression in his subconscious?

Chen Ruxin shook his head, saying that he did not discriminate or mean otherwise.

At this time, Chen Lingshao's face became colder.  Chen Ru's heart was not good, but when he returned to his senses, he actually used a power to teleport in front of her, his eyes fell on her face, his eyes were dangerously narrowed, and a word overflowed from the depths of his throat: "Said.  "

"..." What can Chen Ruxin say, so she directly held his hand, thought for a while, and wrote on it: [Don't care about me, I understand.  】

"..." Chen Lingshao was stunned, and the tingling sensation in his palm made his brain chaotic, and he didn't pay attention to what she had written.  The atmosphere between the two became a little subtle, and Chen Lingxiu, who had been cold-faced, pressed her thin lips into a line.

Not angry, but even more embarrassed.

If someone is there, you will inevitably find that Chen Lingshao's pale skin at this time has a seductive blush appearance, and even the cool light gray pupils are filled with a layer of water at this time, hidden in the white hair.  The tips of Zhong's ears are also red.

After a long while, he suffocated one sentence: "Stay away from me."

This sentence was like a pardon, Chen Ruxin immediately took a step back, and then left here at a rapid pace since turning around.  Seeing her quickly disappearing from sight, Chen Lingshao stopped her sullen face now.

He raised his hand to cover his face, not wanting anyone to see his somewhat messy expression at this time.

The moment she approached her, her body became even more strange, and she was not controlled by his will at all.  Chen Lingshao has never had this desire. He thought it was caused by injecting various samples as an experimental subject for a long time.

Yes, it doesn't seem to be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 24.8K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
6.9K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
6.2K 191 80
STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR Short Title : ASDEO Alternate Title : 乔木丝萝两相依 Status : Ongoing Author : pa...
887K 22K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...