Sarah (Urban) |Editing.

By tiarajamess

Sarah Miracle Harris is an eighteen year old teenager who's life is congruent to a forty year old. Sarah's m... More

Sarah
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I'm BAAAAAAACK.

Chapter 4

31.6K 1K 1K
By tiarajamess

Sarah

I felt bad that I left Rain at the party. She's probably worried sick about me. I got ready for bed and decide to sent Rain a text saying I'm okay. I got in the bed and closed my eyes, getting ready to see what the day brings me tomorrow.

-

The next morning I woke up the clock read 9:43 a.m. I got out bed and did my daily hygiene. After I was done, I got dressed into one of my white T-Shirts and Pajama pants. I walked into Rain's room to see she was wide awake.

"Goodmorning," She said with a slight attitude. I knew she was upset about me leaving her last night, hell I would too.

"Look, Rain, I'm sorry. It's just that Derrick-," She cut me off.

"Derrick? As in Derrick Langston?" She was acting like I was talking about Beyoncè or August Alsina.

"Yes, Derrick Langston. Anyways, he brought me here. Nothing major." I shrugged and looked at her.

"Good. Derrick is known. I hope that's the only time you guys talk because I don't want you messing with him," she utter.

I stared at her like she was crazy. Who was she to tell me who and who not to talk to? Last time I check, I was grown. I maybe less fortunate but she's not my mother.

I gave her a warm smile and walk back into my room. As soon as I walk in, my cellphone was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup, Sandy?" the deep voice said.

I stared at the phone and then put it back to my ear.

"Excuse me, you have the wrong number-,"

"This is Derrick," the voice said while cutting me off.

I sighed, "My name is Sarah. Goodmorning to you too,"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to breakfast with me?" I wasn't sure if I should go, but then I gave in.

"Sure,"

"Be ready in a hour, Sarah," with that, he hung up.

I sat my phone down and went through my bookbag of clothes. I don't have no cute clothes so I don't know why I said I'll go.

I decided to put on my dark jeans, a plain white shirt with those Grey Jordan's Rain got me. I put my hair into a high ponytail and went downstairs.

Derrick

I blew the horn to let Sarah know I was outside. She came out and got inside my Range Rover. She looked at me and smile.

"Wassup, shorty?" I said before pulling out of her driveway.

"Hi," she mumbled. After 10 minutes of driving, I pulled up at iHOP. We got out and walked inside.

We took a seat at a table and a brownskinned girl with a head full of curls came up to us. She was smiling non-stop since she saw me.

"Hello, my name is Karly and I'll be your witness for today. Can I start you all with refreshments?" She never took her eye off me.

"I would like an orange juice with ice and she would like..." I looked at Sarah

"The same," she looked up at the waitress and rolled her eyes. The waitress handed us menus and walked away, making sure she switched in the process.

"Females these days," Sarah said while shaking her head and looking at the menu.

I chuckled and looked at mine. Karly, the waitress, came back with our drinks and ask us if we were ready to order.

"I would like the pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon platter," Sarah said. Karly rolled her eyes before looking at me with a smile.

"And for you, Derrick?" She said.

"Give me the same," She wrote the orders down and left.

"You never told her your name. You must be really known around here," Sarah said

"I guess you can say that," We was talking and eating for atleast an hour. I finally broke that shyness off her. We got back into my car and headed to my house.

-

Once we got inside, Sarah looked around.

"You have a nice place. You live here alone?" she said

"Yes and thank you,"

"You want to fuck right? That's why your brought me over here?" I looked at her as if she was stupid. She ain't lying though, I did.

"Nah shorty. Just to get to know you better," I lied. I took a seat on the couch and turn the tv on. Sarah was still standing in the middle of the floor.

She act so dumb. I thought to myself.

"You gone stand over there or are you going to come sit?" I raised my left eyebrow while looking at her. She came and sit next to me.

I didn't waste no time on her. I leaned in the kissed her cheek.

"You are so beautiful," I mumbled in her ear.

I saw her tense up and pushed me away from her. I scoot over and kissed her neck. The kisses turned into me sucking on her neck. She let a soft moan escape her lips.

I had her right where I wanted her.

Sarah

I don't know why I didn't stop him. I barely knew him and I'm letting this man take over my body. He continued to kiss on my neck and his hand roamed over my body. He unbuttoned my pants and one of his fingers start playing with my clitoris.

Mentally, I was still a virgin but physically I wasn't. My vagina was so soak. He stick a finger in my hole and began fingering my vagina. As soon as I started to pee, he stop and took off my pants and panties completely. He slid his jeans down and his manhood poked my entrance.

He slid his thick cock inside of me and it felt like my walls were tearing. I let a few groans escape my lips as he start to dig his penis inside of me deeper. We stayed in missionary position for 10 minutes before he turned me over on all fours. He smacked my ass and forced his manhood in my without warning.

"Oh, shit!" I yelled. He grip my waist and pushed my ass on his penis hard.

Sweat started to form on my face as I felt my juices flow on his manhood. We continued to go on until I felt myself about to cum.

"Mm, baby I'm about to cum, OH FUCK!" I yelled just before I came onto his member. I felt something gushy enter me while Derrick pulled out at the same time, releasing his seed on my ass.

I collapsed on the couch then a bunch of guilt filled my body.

I had sex with a guy a met 1 night ago.

-

"Aight shorty, imma hit you up later, aight?" Derrick said with a slight smirk as we pulled up to Rain's house. It was now 4:32 p.m.

Rain's Benz was outside so I knew she was home.

"Alright." I got out the car and went inside the house.

I walked inside the house. Rain was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Where have you been Sarah?" Rain said.

I understand Rain trying to be a friend to me but she's not my mother. My mother died 2 1/2 years ago. I don't need a second mother.

"I was out Rain," I said walking upstairs with a slight limp.

"Out, laying on your back? Sarah you're going to end up labeling yourself as a whore. You fuckin' a nigga you met one night, then it's a biggest slut out here in Georgia!" She yelled at me. I smacked my lips and glared at her.

I was taking aback by what she said. She really looking at me as a whore?

"Who are you to judge me for what I do Rain?" I walked up closer to her.

"I'm not judging you." Se looked at me in disgust. "I'm being a friend. Something you don't have. You going to end up just like Vicky, fuckin' difference niggas and getting hurt. You just stupid. I warned you about Derrick, yet you still open your legs to the nigga, bitch is you stupid?" She said. She had so much anger in her voice.

"Let me live my life, and you live yours." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. I plopped down on the bed as I then heard front door slam. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Why can't I live a normal life?

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.2K 21
Miracle is a 21 year old woman who is in a abusive relationship but when she meets Odell he helps her through her struggles.
30 0 18
Sarah is a young, lost soul whose life has been full of loss, pain and heartache. The only way she'd ever found relief, a moment of peace, was by c...
103 6 7
Sarah, a young girl who was first dumped by a boyfriend and after she went to study into the university of Canada where she met drug dealers. at firs...
1.7M 45.9K 57
Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother surprises her with the news of her marria...