The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

33

1K 29 3
By ClarissaSim0

Chapter 33

The raindrops fell on Chen Ruxin's skin without any sensation, but they still left corrosion marks.  It can be seen how much damage this rain has done to Lin Yi, who is a human being.

Chen Ruxin tried to block the rain for him as much as possible. Corrosion and radiation are nothing to her as a zombie, but to Lin Yi in her arms, it is fatal.

Under the rocks, there is a shelter, only enough for one person to stand.

Chen Ruxin didn't think much about it. He stuffed Lin Yixiang in his arms in the gap where the dust was still falling. Suddenly he was pulled by the skirt of his clothes and met his frowning eyebrows, but he heard him say, "Dirty."

"..." This person is really troublesome.

The rain outside would still hit the two of them, and Chen Ru couldn't think of it, and wanted to force him into that small space.  But seeing Lin stretched out his hand in the air, a long cloak suddenly appeared in his hand...

Chen Ruxin took the long cloak, wrapped him up, and stuffed it into the gap.

Lin Yi's consciousness is not very clear at this time. His body is hot, as if his blood is boiling. Such an abnormal temperature is very dangerous for him as a human.

"Ah ah ah..." Are you okay...

Chen Ruxin spoke for the first time, but her throat destroyed by the virus could no longer make a normal sound. She just wanted him to stay conscious. It would be dangerous to fall asleep like this.

Hearing her cry, Lin Yi opened his eyes in a daze, "Do you make a sound?"

"Ah." Well.

Chen Ruxin put his arms around his waist and stood outside to block the rain that was blown away by the wind.  As soon as Lin saw this, he didn't know what flashed in his eyes. He stared at the female zombie with his arms around him. If she wanted to, she could bite her neck at any time.

But the cry just now seemed to have a trace of worry, is this female zombie worried about him?  When this idea came up, Lin Yi secretly felt ridiculous.

The rain outside did not know how long it would take. Chen Ruxin was soaked in the rain, and he was unconscious, but Lin Yi stared at him with a weird look, a little puzzled.

After a while, Lin Yi stopped looking at her because he felt that he was unable to exert his strength and his consciousness fell into chaos and darkness.

Regardless of what Chen Ruxin called in his ear, he couldn't open his eyes and gradually couldn't hear.

Seeing this, Chen Ruxin glanced at the never-ending rain outside, thinking about the feasibility of leaving here.

If there is a cave, it will at least make him more comfortable lying down.

Thinking about it this way, Chen Ruxin discovered that the cloak on Lin Yi's body was not made of ordinary material, and had the effect of waterproofing.  Thinking about this, Chen Ruxin pulled the cloak tightly for him.  After confirming that he would not be exposed to the rain after going out, Chen Ruxin then picked him up and left.

Chen Ruxin walked directly up the mountain, surrounded by various mutated carnivorous plants, as well as large, ugly and ferocious animals.  It's just that when they saw Chen Ruxin, they couldn't smell the flesh and blood, so they didn't have the slightest interest.

In this way, Chen Ru held Lin Yimanshan in his arms to find a place to be sheltered.

After entering the mountain forest, there are lush vegetation covering it, and the rain seems to be getting less.

After walking for a long time, Chen Ruxin finally found a large space under a certain waterfall that was about to dry up, which could be used to rest temporarily.

Holding the man in his arms, Chen Ruxin leaped down on the cliff, volleyed on the raised stones, and then settled on the flat ground.

This space is surrounded by round stone walls, and water drops dripping down, forming a pool in the corner.

Chen Ruxin walked to a slightly dry ground, put Lin Yi down, and then guarded him.  Although his situation at this time looks dangerous, he is a villain after all, and he is not so easy to die like this.

The rain outside was still falling, and the sky gradually darkened. I don't know how long it took before Lin Yi finally woke up.

Seeing a woman sitting in front of him, it took Lin a long time to realize who it was, and he realized that he was in an unfamiliar environment.

"Go pick some wood." Lin Yi was a little weak when he spoke.

Chen Ruxin saw the rain outside and went out without thinking about it.

"Wait." Lin Yi stopped her.

Chen Ruxin looked back, but saw Lin Yi untied her cloak and handed it to her, "put on this."

After receiving the cloak, Chen Ruxin put it on his body and left the cave.

The rain outside seemed to be heavier, and Chen Ruxin walked a long way before seeing a tree of moderate size, breaking a tree with his bare hands, and dragging it back directly.

When Chen Ruxin went back, she saw that Lin Yi had changed clothes, and there was still water vapor floating in the air. It seemed that he had even washed his hair and his hair was still wet.

Chen Ruxin does not express any opinions on this person's cleanliness.

She put down the tree she dragged back, chopped it into small sections, and then put it up.  Lin Yizheng was holding a towel and wiping the drops of water on his hair, and then saw a ball of flame floating in his palm. When the ball of flame touched the wood, it quickly burned and the fire started.

The cave was no longer dim, and the fire light reflected on Chen Ruxin's face, which made her pale face feel a little warmer.  Lin Yi was in a daze for a moment in such a scene, but soon he recovered and stopped looking at her.

The orphanage is in the southwest. Maybe you can find some clues about your own memory there.

He doesn't know if his body can last until then, but in any case, he will find the lost memory even without compromise.  Because there is always a voice in his heart telling him that the lost memory is all he has.

After slowing down, Lin Yi took a crystal core to her, and then took a pack of compressed biscuits in his hand and started to replenish her stamina.  After eating, he added some wood to the fire. It was not cold, but the humidity in the cave was too heavy.

After waiting for the surroundings to become dry, Lin Yi was ready to get up to solve his physical needs, but because he squatted for too long, his eyes went dark when he got up, and he fell down toward the fire.

Chen Ruxin felt incredible that this person could walk alone in the last days, and stretched out his hand at the moment he fell to prevent him from being burned by the fire.

After recovering, Lin Yi found a cold hand across his waist and raised his head to meet Chen Ruxin's red eyes. For a moment, he seemed to see a hint of helplessness in her eyes.  Suddenly, Lin frowned slightly, slapped her hand away, and walked out of the cave without looking back.

It's been a long time since I saw Lin Yi come back, Chen Ru thought for a while, ready to see what happens.

However, as soon as she walked out of the cave, she saw Lin Yi standing there looking at her for a while, her thin lips curled up: "What?"

But Chen Ruxin just shook his head, saying that it was nothing.

After I went back, the temperature in the cave was a little hot because of the existence of the fire, but the fire could not be extinguished.

Lin never treats himself badly, but he beckons to Chen Ruxin.

Chen Ruxin glanced at him, stood up and walked towards him.

Lin Yi said indifferently: "Block the fire, I will sleep for a while."

It turned out to be afraid of heat.  Chen Ru understood, nodded, and sat down on his left.  The cold air continued to radiate from her, and Lin felt a little better and fell asleep.

This sleep is dawn.

The rain outside stopped, and there was still a crackling sound from the fire.

As soon as Lin opened his eyes, he saw Chen Ruxin sitting quietly beside him, looking out of the cave motionlessly.  Chen Ruxin moved to see the weather outside as soon as he noticed Lin waking up.

After Lin Yi woke up, he took out toiletries from his own space. When Chen Ruxin came back from the outside, he had already washed up and ate something.

After a long time, Chen Ruxin also knows that it is impossible for people in his space to enter, so he can only put things that have no vital characteristics.

When Chen Ruxin looked at him, Lin Yi gave her another crystal core.

Chen Ruxin took it and absorbed the energy inside.  As a zombie, she can not eat people, but if there is no energy supply, she will become weak, and then other zombies will seize the crystal core in the body.

In other words, cannibalism can also be upgraded.

"Has the rain stopped outside?" Lin Yi looked at her and asked.

Chen Ruxin nodded, there is no rain anymore, but the smell is particularly heavy.

But seeing Lin Yi took a mask and put it on before he stepped out of the cave, he also took a windbreaker and put it on, for fear of getting something on it.

There is a cliff outside the cave. Without waiting for Lin to say anything, Chen Ruxin directly put his arms around his waist, then jumped down and led him away.

Lin Yi wore a mask and couldn't see his expression clearly, but his eyes were obviously dull for a while.  When did she give her the illusion that she was weak and fragile?

Chen Ru, who didn't know what he was thinking at all, only let go of his waist after getting his feet on the ground.

The two went back to the riverside again, and the water rose a little, so a boat must be used to cross the river.

Chen Ruxin had found a tool to cross the river earlier. It was just an ordinary boat. Two people were enough.

As soon as Lin saw Chen Ruxin leaving, he dragged back a boat shortly afterwards.

Although the boat is not very good, it can be used. Lin Yi just got on the boat.  With the raft in her hand, Chen Ruxin also boarded the boat.

Lin Yi glanced at her: "Will you?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head frankly.

So Lin Yi took the raft in her hand and began to cross the river.

Chen Ruxin sat down consciously, she didn't like the feeling of shaking.

After half an hour, the ship finally stopped and docked, and Chen Ruxin was also relieved.

However, when he disembarked, Lin Yi's lips suddenly became pale, his breathing rate became faster, and he seemed to fall down at any time.

Chen Ruxin couldn't see his pale face, but he could see that his breathing was a little confused, and hurriedly stepped forward to support him. However, Chen Ruxin couldn't stand still, so she threw herself directly on Lin Yi's body.

Lin Yi's eyes suddenly opened slightly, and there was a cold and chilly touch on his lips...Even the reaction caused by the lack of blood supply to the heart has also been reduced a lot.  A little startled...

The posture of female upper and male lower was maintained for a long time. After recovering, Lin Yi stretched out his hand and tried to push her away without hesitation, but found her abnormality when pushing her with his hand.

At this time, Chen Ruxin's consciousness was eroded bit by bit by the darkness. She clearly had no heartbeat or breathing, but clearly felt that both her breathing and heartbeat had stagnated.

Time seems to be stagnant, and everything around it has slowed down——

"Chen Ruxin?" When he called her name for the first time, he pushed her hand away and stopped.  Lin Yi wanted to get up to support her, but found that she couldn't stand up at all, and her body was a little bit cold, and the crystal nucleus in her body was constantly releasing energy, even the skin on the outside seemed to have a thin layer of ice...  …

At this time, Chen Ruxin's consciousness was surrounded by boundless darkness. She vaguely saw a few familiar scenes, but was soon overwhelmed by darkness.

I don’t know how long it took, Chen Ruxin finally felt that his consciousness was no longer chaotic, and the picture in front of him became clear——

The second time she experienced such a thing, she was not surprised by the familiar feeling in her heart. Instead, she thought about how helpful the picture she saw next was for this mission.

Chen Ruxin calmly looked at the scene in front of him, recalling that he had planned to help Lin Yi, but accidentally fell on him, and then his lips touched him... Is it just a kiss?

Without waiting for Chen Ru to think about this, he saw a red-eyed female zombie behind Lin Yi, with scarlet eyes with a bloodthirsty aura... Isn't the appearance of the facial features the original owner?

At this time, Chen Ruxin discovered that the red-eyed female zombie's hands and feet were all locked by special shackles, and she also had braces in her mouth, so she couldn't attack people at all.

——This is the original owner after being attacked by zombies. He lost his normal sense and became a zombie who only knew how to eat people.

Previously, Chen Ruxin was also thinking that since he was picked up by Lin Yi, the original owner should have been with Lin Yi in the original story, but the information provided by the system did not mention this...

She saw Lin Yi wearing a white coat, mask and gloves, her light gray eyes looking at the red-eyed female zombie with cold eyes, and there was a glimmer of anticipation that she couldn’t understand. That kind of wish for many years finally came.  The joy and excitement of reaching it.

Chen Ru instinctively felt the danger, and wanted to stop Lin Yi's behavior, but he could only stand in place and watch it all like a bystander.

In the next second, Lin Yi raised his hand directly through the eyebrows of the red-eyed female zombie, and then he pinched an orange-yellow crystal nucleus in his hand, emitting a warm shimmer.

The red-eyed female zombie who lost the crystal nucleus fell directly to the ground, and the black blood and white brains stained the clean white floor...

Lin Yi held the crystal-clear orange-yellow crystal nucleus in his hand and gently pressed it against his eyebrows. He closed his eyes, and his white eyelashes trembled slightly like frost.

He concentrated on using his own abilities to fuse them, and it was vaguely visible that orange-yellow silk threads penetrated his forehead little by little.

I don't know how long it took, the energy of the crystal nucleus gradually faded, and suddenly Lin Yi opened his eyes suddenly, the crystal nucleus in his hand fell to the ground, and the crystal nucleus immediately became a piece of debris.

Those fragments exudes a warm orange-yellow, bright like little stars... At the same time, there are tears falling from his eyes...

His eyes were hollow and he knelt on the ground, his hands clasped his head and crawled on the ground like a wild beast, and his sorrowful screams——

There is no light in his eyes, and the whole person is surrounded by black aura.  His birth was sinful and he shouldn't live in this world. He was the son of forbidden, the product of the incest of his uncle and nephew.  With dirty blood on his body, he moved feelings that he shouldn't have towards his sister. It was he who destroyed the relationship between the two...If there were no end times, his sister would not become a zombie, if it weren't for himself  , My sister won't be like this and never move again...

He was holding the head of a female zombie, as if he was holding the most precious treasure in the world, his throat was like a broken bellows, and he made a harsh and harsh sound: "...Sister, I'm sorry... I killed you... I killed you."  ...I killed you...No, not me! Not me! Sister, I will avenge you, those people deserve to die, they killed you...Yes, they killed you...I want  Revenge for my sister, revenge for my sister... To be buried, you must be buried..."

Chen Lingshao was confused and muttered to herself like crazy...

Everything in the past, as he wished...all remembered.

.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
28.9K 881 35
From the moment I received my letter from Hogwarts when I was eleven, I knew then that studying in a school filled with magic and mistery would bring...
116K 1.6K 94
Su Zhi was lost from childhood, grew up in a pile of boys, and was taken home by the richest parents at the age of sixteen. Before returning home, sh...
1.4M 93.5K 68
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...