Video tapes // H.S.

By Harrystylesuser_

"Just stand there and look pretty doll," In which a man becomes infatuated with a young girl and fuels his f... More

๐•๐•š๐••๐•–๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ก๐•–๐•ค
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four
Twenty five
Continue this?
Twenty six
Twenty seven.
Twenty eight.
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one.
Thirty two.
Thirty three.
Epilogue

๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ

1.7K 35 0
By Harrystylesuser_

Two months later

The winter had begun to subside and be replaced by warm and comforting air that made the flowers bloom again. The hats and gloves were ditched for tank tops, skirts, and flip flops and kids were buzzing with excitement for spring break. Every kid except one.

Mae often sat in her room alone most nights as she did homework and looked out the giant window with baby pink curtains at the other children playing and kicking a ball across a field. Mae couldn't bring herself to be happy like they were. She knew it was silly and maybe her feelings were an effect of the loneliness she felt since Harry had left.

She hasn't seen him since that night that she stormed out. She swore she could smell him still beside the couch, maybe that was why she liked to sit there. She liked to pretend he was still there. She cried many times as she missed his comfort and the way he ran his fingers through her hair. She missed cuddling with him.

At school, Sarah hadn't shown since the fight. She assumed maybe her father had pulled her out of her situation once again. Maybe she moved. Celeste tells Mae it was for the better. Maybe that was true too. What was obvious was the let down mood Mae had been in. She was rarely bubbly and happy and Celeste was left to pick up the broken pieces that Harry had created with his absence.

"Mae you got an A on your test yesterday." Celeste said as she picked up the paper with a graded purple ink in the top corner. She showed it to Mae who was unfazed, only glancing down at the paper once.

"I always do." She mumbled, grabbing her bag as Celeste and Mae walked down the crowded hallway.

The two girls separated ways as Celeste's mother came by to pick her daughter up, greeting Mae from out the drivers side window. Mae waved politely then started on her walk home. Celeste climbed in the front seat of the Volkswagen, watching Mae walk alone. She felt for her friend and her mother pointed out the obvious way Mae had been down lately.

When Mae got home she walked up the steps calmly, ready to shower and sleep. Maybe even eat a banana.

A blank piece of paper that was folded and had her name on it caught her attention. She picked it up, turning it over. No further information was written on it other than what could be inside the note. She stepped inside, closing the door behind her small frame as her eyes furrowed, seeing her name that was written in a black pen. The handwriting was neat.

She put her book bag down as usual. Her small hands carefully unfolded the note. In neat cursive was a paragraph specifically for her.

My dearest Mae,
Apologies for my absence, I figured some time away was much needed. I have stuff to get done in Seattle and I can't tell you what it is but I hope you are safe and well. I miss you dearly and I'll be back soon.
-Harry

Her heart did laps in her chest as she read the last word. Harry. Harry was around again at least long enough to drop off the note. Mae silently cursed at school for having her gone while Harry was here. She figured maybe he stopped by and missed her.

A part of her was relieved that Harry hadn't left because of her or left her in general. But rather he left due to something he had to take care of. In her mind that was clouded by her attachment to the man, she reasoned with herself his long absence was needed. He would be back after all, and she was ecstatic for that day.

Mae finished her nightly routine with a newfound joy. Her mood was uplifted since reading the note. The first thing she did was dial Celeste's number, hearing it ring a few times before the line connected. Celeste came on the phone, giving a boring and drawn out 'hello?'.

"It's Mae! I have exciting news."

Celeste could hear Mae's excitement and the happiness laced in her tone. It was good to hear considering the last two months she had been so down and celeste knew her friend was lonely. She was alone 7 days a week in that big house, no friends, no adults around, just a silent house.

"The boy that I like has come back! He wrote me a note." Mae said, jumping up and down in her socks as her nightgown riled up and then fell back to her knees. She held the pink land phone on her wall with both hands while a huge grin was plastered on her face.

"That's great Mae." Celeste said.

The girls talked about boys, including Mae's, and chatted about school for a while. The topic about Sarah was brought up briefly, but it was quickly moved on from. The girls leaned against their walls and listened to each other, laughing from time to time.

"Oh I gotta go Celeste," Mae said, suddenly seeing the clock.

"Alright m, I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said. The girls exchanged goodbyes before the phone lines went silent. Mae placed the phone back on the hook and settled into her warm sheets, shifting her body. She felt engrossed in the silk as her curtains blew from the wind. Moonlight shined into her room while her thoughts ran rampid.

Currently watching Valentine's Day on Netflix. I'm pretty sure it's the movie with Taylor swift and Taylor laughtner unless I have that confused lmao. Anyways back to this story what did you think?

Harry is almost back and yes, there is a reason for this sudden gap in time and his absence.

Anyways leave your comments below lovely's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
171K 7.7K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
92.5K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...