Best Friend's Brother | Jaden...

By jxdnxx

You (Layla Gray) have best friend (Bryce Hall) and you know him almost whole life. You are 17 years old. When... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44

Part 31

1.6K 26 4
By jxdnxx

I got downstairs, and Blake saw me.

Blake: Woah! Woah! Woah!

He said that fast.

Blake: Where are you going?

Layla: On a party.

Blake: Like that?

Layla: Yes. Is there a problem?

Blake: Uh, yes!

Layla: Okay, then solve it yourself, because I have to go. Bye!

I left the house, and there were my friends. I went in the car, and Anthony drove us to the party.

Avani: Wow girl! You look amazing!

Layla: Thank you, Vani! I love your dress!

We got in the house where the party was. I saw Vinnie, Bryce and Addison already there. Noah, Anthony, Avani and I were the last ones who got on the party.

Bryce: Oh, hey. We didn't see each other very long time.

Avani: True.

Addison: Bryce, you wanna dance?

Bryce: Sure.

They went to dance.

Anthony: Hey Avani, you wanna dance too?

Avani: Of course!

They went to dance too.

Vinnie: So, Layla. I can't believe that your ex was Jaden. So that's the reason why he was so rude when we met.

Layla: Yeah. He is jealous type.

Noah: We can tell.

He pointed to the Jaden, who was death-staring Vinnie.

Layla: I don't care. I came here to have fun. And I can't say no to free drinks.

Noah: Is that Layla Gray saying?

Layla: Yeah.

Noah: Wow. I will need few drinks.

He got to the bar in kitchen.

Vinnie: You wanna dance maybe?

Layla: Why not?

We went to the people who are dancing.

Vinnie: Wow, Jaden is literally undressing you with his eyes.

Layla: Don't look at him. Look at me.

He looked at my eyes.

Layla: Put your hands on my waist. And dance with me.

He did what I said. We danced. When song finished, I asked Vinnie:

Layla: Wanna have a drink?

Vinnie: Sure.

We got to the bar. I got us two beers.

Layla: Here you go.

Vinnie: Thanks.

After few beers, I felt kinda tipsy.

Vinnie: You alright?

Layla: Yeah. I just feel the heat in my chest.

Vinnie: Few more drinks and you are gonna be drunk, girl.

I took few shots of every alcoholic drink here.

Vinnie: Woah. Okay, that's enough.

He took glass from me.

Layla: Hey! I gotta pee. W-where is the bathroom? Oh, I see it.

I went upstairs. I opened few rooms to find one bedroom. It has a bathroom, so I got into it.

Layla: Oh, hi.

I saw Jaden.

Jaden: Heyy!

He was pretty drunk too.

Jaden: I saw that you danced with that guy.

Layla: Yeah, well I can do whatever I want.

Jaden: So can I.

He kissed me.

Layla: What are you d-doing?

Jaden: I love you. You drive me crazy, but I am crazy for you.

I giggled.

Layla: Let me pee, first.

I took my thong off, and I sat on the toilet. When I was done with everything, I stood up. We were looking at each other.

Jaden: Damn. You are hot.

Layla: And you are handsome.

We were leaning in, and we kissed slowly. We soon started making out. We got out of the bathroom, and he picked me up, still making out with me. He locked the door. He placed me on the bed.

⚠️

I took off his shirt. He took my dress off. I was just in a bra now. He admired my body. He took his pants off, just wearing boxers now. He kissed my body everywhere.

Jaden: You are beautiful.

I smiled. Just then he took off his boxers and he got a condom from his pants. He put it on, and he lined up in my entrance. He thrusted in and out fastly.

Layla: I love y-you.

I moaned and slurred my words.

Jaden: I love you t-too.

He groaned. I rolled us around. I rode him. He groaned loudly. He grabbed my butt. Loud moan escaped my mouth. He came after me. He pulled out. I layed down, and he got on top again. He licked me up.

Jaden: Mm.

He kissed me then. He layed next to me. I moved my head on his chest. He got the blanket and he covered us. After few minutes of silence, I spoke up:

Layla: Wow.

Jaden: I feel good... and drunk. I'm dood.

Layla: You are a dude!

Jaden: No, like dood. Oh, forget it I'm just grunk.

I chuckled. I then fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up in someone else's room. And my head was on someone. I sit up, and I saw Jaden. I smiled then it hit me. I'm sleeping on Jaden! Almost naked! I have only a bra on! And my head hurts so bad. And that's the moment when I remembered some stuff I did. Some stuff I probably shouldn't have done. And some things I shouldn't say. And all the stuff I shouldn't drink. I shook Jaden to wake him up.

Jaden: What?... Oh, shoot!

He realized what happened, I guess.

Layla: So we uhm, did it?

Jaden: Yeah, I guess.

Layla: I don't remember if it was safe tho!

Jaden: Oh, yes. It was.

Layla: Thank God.

We dressed up, and Jaden unlocked the room. We got out of it, just to see other people litrally laying on couches with the bottles in their hands. We left the house, and we got back home walking.

Jaden: Were you serious about 'breaking our break up' thing?

Layla: Well, yeah. Then Bryce told me what he said to you. I can't believe you listened him!

I hitted him.

Jaden: Uhm, ouch! Well, I had to try something because you look like you never wanted to be back with me.

Layla: Oh, come on! I just wasn't ready.

Jaden: Yeah, that is the reason. It's definitely not any other guy who even danced with you last night.

He chuckled.

Layla: You went WAY more further than dancing last night, and you know it.

Jaden: Okayy. Yes. But tell me. Do you love me?

Layla: Uhm, yeah. I do love you.

Jaden: Why are you making things harder than they already are? Why not easy then?

Layla: I'm honestly afraid. I have never been in a love with someone for real-real. With someone who makes butterflies in my stomach, with someone who is passionate, and with someone who is actually not toxic.

Jaden: Well, I uhm. I have actually never been in love with someone.

Layla: I know. So what now? What is the next page of us?

Jaden: Maybe this.

He smirked. He leaned in with tilted head on one side. I leaned in too. We kissed. Again.

Layla: What does that mean?

Jaden: We're gonna see each other?

Layla: Of course we are. My house is next to yours.

He laughed.

Jaden: Okay then. See you. Neighbour.

Layla: See you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
70K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...