The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

21

1.9K 36 10
By ClarissaSim0

Chapter 21 (1)

Chen Ruxin just went to the bathroom to wash away the sticky feeling. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she still felt very uncomfortable. She looked at the mirror to reflect her appearance, and her lips were a little red. Maybe she used a bit harder to wipe.

After putting on her bathrobe, Chen Ruxin walked out of the bathroom, but when she saw the person sitting on the bed, she couldn't help but startled: "Xing Ye?"

At this time, Xing Ye was still wearing meticulous formal wear, and no wrinkles on his suit could be found. It looked like he had just returned from the company, but his face was colder than usual.

Xing Ye suppressed the hostility in his heart, tried to make his voice sound normal, and looked up at her: "Come here."

Chen Ruxin noticed that he was a little unhappy. Although he did not know the reason, he still walked towards him.

Before he came to him, Xing Ye stretched out his hand and pulled it lightly. Chen Ruxin suddenly fell into his arms with an unstable center of gravity. When he recovered, his legs were already sitting on his thighs.  Chen Ruxin felt that the aura on his body was a bit dangerous, but did not struggle, just looked at him quietly, "Are you angry?"

"Yeah." The low and deep voice carried an imperceptible violence, and his hot breath spilled on the side of his neck, making Chen Ruxin unable to help but want to avoid it.  "Don't move." The tone of the command made Chen Ruxin stop her evasive movement, and saw Xing Ye hoop her waist with one hand to prevent her from moving, while pinching her chin with the other hand, rubbing with the thumb of her thumb.  Her lower lip, her voice was low and dull with a deep dark atmosphere: "Who did you see in the afternoon?"

"..." Chen Ruxin's body was slightly stiff.

"Why don't you speak?" Xing also squinted dangerously, and the strength on his hands unconsciously increased, "Huh?"

If you say the name Xue Mingxuan honestly, you will surely irritate him, but if you lie, I'm afraid this person will become even more dangerous and uncontrollable.  Chen Ru thought to himself that the reason why Xing was so angry was that he really saw Xue Mingxuan kissing himself in the car.

With this person's terrible desire for monopolization and perverted desire for control, it is hard to ask yourself in a calm attitude.  Chen Ruxin's lower lip was a little sore, and she subconsciously licked the tip of her tongue, but didn't want Xing Ye to move slightly.  Perceiving his changes, Chen Ruxin slightly uttered a word: "It hurts."

Ke Xing Ye still held her hand on her lips, staring dullly at her as if she was stained with bloody lips.  Chen Ru thoughtfully licked his lips tentatively and licked his fingers.  Chen Ruxin realized that the person's breath seemed to be less violent than just now, so she gently held his fingers, sticking out the tip of his tongue, licking and biting, as if a docile little animal was trying to please his owner.

The lustful and pure scene in front of him made Xing Ye's eyes deep and dangerous, and his breathing became heavy, "What are you doing?" His voice was suppressed and muffled due to desire, but he couldn't refuse such sweetness.  Sense of touch, solemnly said: "You haven't answered my question yet."

Chen Ruxin bowed his head and licked the wetness of his fingertips, then raised his head to meet his deep and ink-like eyes, and said, "Don't be angry."

Xing Ye looked at his wet fingers and half-squinted his eyes: "Are you trying to please me?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin nodded docilely.

Xing Ye's heart shrank suddenly, and her eyes looked like a wild beast staring at his prey, fierce and high above: "Not enough."

At that moment, Chen Ruxin had a shuddering feeling of being stared at by a large predator, and her body began to feel unable to exert her strength, so her hand took the initiative to climb on Xing Ye's shoulder.  Thinking of being kissed by Xue Mingxuan forcibly, Chen Ruxin avoided his lips and kissed his cheek and chin in order to avoid his disgust, and gradually licked his Adam's apple...

Xing Ye's pupils shrank slightly. He gasped for breath, and pulled off his tie with one hand, and ordered, "Raise your head."

Chen Ruxin raised his head obediently, and then Xing Ye, who bowed his head, caught his lips.  Chen Ruxin was stunned by his actions, and unconsciously pushed his hands against his chest. After recovering, he grabbed the front of his shirt and opened his mouth actively.  Of course Xing Ye would not refuse her docileness. His tongue plunged into her warm mouth and swept gently, and then held her tongue and sucked, listening to her groaning finely, Xing Ye's movements began to unconsciously aggravate.  , I can't wait to burn marks of myself in every corner of her body.  Chen Ruxin could only passively accept his kiss, and put her arms around his neck to prevent herself from slipping off his legs.

When Xing Ye finally let her go, Chen Ruxin fell into Xing Ye’s arms with all powerlessness. After a while, Chen Ruxin, who was relieved, was lying on the soft bed. She looked at Xing Ye who was holding herself down.  She looked at her with incomprehensible eyes, the feelings inside were too deep and depressed, mixed with love and desire, and a feeling that made Chen Ruxin's heart tremble.

Perceiving the changes in his body, Chen Ruxin said slightly: "Xing Ye?"

"Marry me, your heart."

His voice was low and depressed, trying to restrain herself. The deep and frantic feelings in those eyes made Chen Ruxin unable to avoid it. She nodded, "Okay."

I saw him take out an exquisite and luxurious diamond ring from nowhere, and put it on her left ring finger. Then he looked at her with burning eyes and declared: "You are mine."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin was a little tired from being pressed, and wanted to get up.

"Don't move," Xing Ye buried her head on the side of her neck that was still wearing Xinxiang after bathing, "Let me hug her." When the restlessness in the body slowly subsided, Xing Ye released her and got up.

At this moment, both of them were a little untidy, Chen Ruxin's bathrobe belt was half untied, and the white softness on the chest was ready to come out, but he looked at him with defenseless eyes... Xing Ye's eyes sank suddenly, and he pulled aside.  The quilt covered her body, her slightly dumb voice with suppressed desire: "Even if you are against me, you must be a little defensive. I am a man, and a man who wants to hug you all the time."

Chen Ruxin replied: "Today is not the menstrual period."

Xing Ye's eyes were glowing red with such a sentence that was similar to an invitation. He took a deep breath and suppressed the desire to be provoked again.  Xing Ye put his hands on her neck, looked at her condescendingly, and said in a serious and serious tone as if he was doing a meeting summary: "I want you, and I want to turn you into me in my dreams."  Woman, let you groan and gasp nicely under me, and make your expression become seductive only when I enter you. I want to see how you call my name when you climax."

Chen Ru abruptly avoided his naked sight, betraying her calmness with her crimson ear tips.  Xing also looked at her amusedly at the appearance of her body trembling but pretending to be calm, her handsome face with seven points of pampering, and three points of evil: "I look forward to getting everything from you on the wedding night.  The longer the wait, the sweeter the fruit will be. I enjoy the process of waiting."

Chen Ruxin fully understands the logic of "...".

He continued: "Only I can kiss you, touch you, and hug you."

     "Um."

Xing Ye looked unpredictable and looked at her: "Don't meet Xue Mingxuan again."

"Good." Chen Ruxin nodded.

"Don't leave home these days." Xing Ye reached out and stroked her cheek, and said softly, "Don't let me be distracted. If you get hurt, I will be very angry."

     "it is good."

.........

>>>

>>>

>>>

A few days later, Xing also became more and more busy, and she could only see him at night.

Chen Ruxin looked at the desk calendar on the table. Today is November 20th. She picked up the signature pen on the table and drew a circle on the 27th, because this day was the day when all the dust settled and the day the mission ended.

On this day, Chen Ruxin opened the mailbox as usual and looked through it one by one. She noticed an email from a stranger.  When I clicked it on, it was a very formal and well-worded letter.

The final signature was written-Bai Xiaoya.

"System, does she know anything?"

"She is the person closest to the truth in this world." The calm voice of the system came, "Under the heavenly way, I have limited words, but if you can get information from other places, it will not violate the rules."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin looked at the email, "I'll go there."

"Then you have to be careful."

Chen Ruxin gave a strange reminder and asked: "Why do you say that?"

"The closer you get to the mission deadline, the more dangerous your situation will be. Because your existence itself makes heaven taboo, you will naturally use all possible means to kill you before you complete the mission and prevent you from completing the mission."

"My task is to make Xing not hate Tiandao, why does Tiandao taboo me?" The system's words made Chen Ru's heart alert: "Who am I?" Why would Tiandao taboo?  And... what is the way of heaven?

"My words are limited. When you finish the cycle, everything will be clear." The system's tone is as far away as the vicissitudes of life: "If the mission fails, you will pay the corresponding price. This price determines your stay in the world.  No matter who you are, you will forget the self after reincarnation again and again, even if you have done a lot of preparations at the beginning, but it is difficult to keep one day from losing the self and never remembering who you are. You can  I know that the world you went to before has collapsed. Because the mission failed, you won't have the memory of those worlds. Therefore, please be sure to finish the reincarnation and don't forget who you are."

Chen Ruxin's voice is inexplicably hoarse: "Who am I?"

"Ruxin." The system seems to remember something in the past, "You added'Chen' later for yourself."

"What does it mean to be unable to remember who you are?"

"...Not to be said."

Chen Ruxin knew that she really couldn't say it, so she didn't force it. She remembered what the system had just said in her heart and eased her mind. She asked another question: "Does this have something to do with you saying that you can't leave a child?"

"Yes," the system sighed slightly, "You have to know that it is your own decision to go back to the cycle of reincarnation, and you are doing everything for..."

     "……For what?"

The system tone becomes more relaxed: "Your seven emotions and six desires are not lost. After the mission is successful, the prohibition will be loosened, and you will gradually understand."

In a daze, Chen Ruxin seemed to have grasped something, but after thinking about it, there was nothing...

After a while, she almost spoke to the system in a familiar tone that she hadn't noticed: "Although your voice feels like the vicissitudes of reading a thousand sails, your voice sounded indeterminate."

"I don't remember how long I have lived."

Chen Ruxin asked: "Are we friends?"

The system seemed to chuckle, and replied: "A more intimate relationship than a friend."

This kind of conversation between the two people seems to have happened countless times, and Chen Ruxin had an inexplicable trust in him from the moment he spoke in his mind.  Perhaps, as he said, they used to be more intimate than friends.

Chen Ruxin put the signature pen in her hand aside in the pen holder, and stood up: "You have been around for a long time now."

The system replied: "Because it is close to the end of the task."

These words made Chen Ru's heart startled, and then he whispered: "Thank you."

"Everything is my volition." There are so many emotions in this sentence that people can't distinguish it for a while.

Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly and her fingers closed unconsciously. These words gave her an illusion of deja vu.  Did someone say this to her before she lost her memory?

.........

Chen Ruxin changed her clothes when she was out, and she saw through the window that the sky was a little dark, as if it was going to rain.  When she went downstairs, she took the umbrella and stuffed it into her bag, and Chen Ruxin spoke to the housekeeper and was about to go out.

"Miss Chen, I will ask the driver to take you there?" the butler said behind her.

"No, thank you." Rejecting the butler's kindness, Chen Ruxin stopped a taxi and reported the address provided by Bai Xiaoya.

Twenty minutes later, Chen Ruxin came to an elegant coffee shop.

The café was located in a busy street. Under the guidance of the waiter, Chen Ruxin saw a beautiful woman with delicate makeup and graceful temperament, raising her hand to signal to her.

Thanks to the waiter, Chen Ruxin walked over and took a seat.  Then he said, "Sorry, I'm late."

Bai Xiaoya smiled generously: "I just arrived too."

There were not many guests at this time. After sitting down, Bai Xiaoya handed her the menu.  Chen Ruxin did not refuse, and after taking it, ordered a cup of Blue Mountain coffee and a matcha mousse according to her own taste.  After Chen Ruxin ordered, she returned the menu to Bai Xiaoya. Bai Xiaoya took it with a smile. After ordering the food, she ordered a cup of coffee like Chen Ruxin, and then continued to talk with Chen Ruxin.

The topic at the beginning was very relaxed, and I talked about each other's understanding and preferences of coffee, but never got into the topic.  Gradually, perhaps Chen Ruxin was too cold from beginning to end.  Bai Xiaoya took a sip of coffee and put it down, smiling at Chen Ruxin, and said: "Because of your departure some time ago, Team Xue broke his head in a hurry, and even filed a case for your disappearance. Although there are elements of making a fuss,  But he really cares about you."

Chen Ruxin met her eyes, and didn't really want to take up this topic, so she turned to ask, "Do you like him?"

"..." Bai Xiaoya was stunned for Chen Ruxin's jumpy question, but she quickly calmed down the surprise, and smiled faintly: "You misunderstood, although I used to play with him in the second grade.  Home game, but obviously we are not suitable."

She did not deny the fact that she and Xue Mingxuan had a relationship before, but rather said it frankly, which inevitably made Chen Ruxin feel a little more fond of her.  Chen Ruxin also had no intention of going around in circles, so she said bluntly: "I am not suitable for him."

"But you are all ready to get engaged."

"At the engagement banquet, I'm leaving."

Bai Xiaoya's eyes moved, and she smiled: "The Xue family was very angry and lost face when the family members saw the joke."

Chen Ruxin stirred the coffee gently, her eyes drooping: "Yeah."

"Puff~" With her really indifferent attitude towards her, Bai Xiaoya suddenly laughed, "I thought you were a vain woman. I tried my best to marry a rich family. I thought I was superficially preconceived."

Maybe the original owner was thinking about marrying Xue Mingxuan with all his heart, and he did not mean to want to become a wealthy wife.  In the environment where the original owner grew up, although she had no worries about food and clothing, the family did not give her enough sense of security, so the lack of this aspect will find ways to make up for it in another aspect.  For Bai Xiaoya's opinion, Chen Ruxin didn't give too much explanation, but said: "We only met today."

"That's right." Bai Xiaoya smiled and clung to the cup, but in a few short conversations, she also discovered that Chen Ruxin did not look like she had been threatened. Maybe the truth is as she said, she suddenly didn't want to be with Xue Mingxuan.

Who is accurate in emotional matters?  As I was once, betrayed by the closest person, and finally...

Thinking of this, Bai Xiaoya's face was filled with indescribable sadness. At that time, if she hadn't been blinded by love, how could she have been stolen by the enemy the most important military secrets and sacrificed so many compatriots in vain.  In the end, I was the only one who lingered on this strange planet...

Unfortunately, there is no if.

Bai Xiaoya took a sip of coffee, and the bitter taste spread in her mouth. She eased her mind and put away her emotions.  The whole case was full of unexplainable places, and the grip was very tight. If she hadn't guessed wrong, the woman named Chen Ruxin in front of her knew the case a little bit more clearly. As for how much she knew, it's hard to say.

At this time, the customers in the store are the only ones left at their table.  The rain began to patter outside, and the sound of the rain was heard clearly through the glass windows. Bai Xiaoya suddenly asked: "I heard that you participated in the investigation of that case before?"

The case naturally refers to a serial murder case, and Chen Ruxin nodded: "Yeah."

Bai Xiaoya meant something in his words, "I heard Team Xue said that you have studied the suspect’s motives. I read the report you wrote and found that many details are related to one of the targets we monitored.  It fits very well."

Chen Ruxin was not affected at all, and said lightly: "Entrusted by others, loyal to others."

Bai Xiaoya couldn't get what she wanted, so she turned to the subject, looked at her with concern, and asked, "I take the liberty to ask, when did your apathetic disorder start?"

The current situation is completely controlled by Bai Xiaoya, and Chen Ruxin is completely on the passive side.  She thought about this question seriously. The original owner was not unusual before, so she said: "On the eve of the college entrance examination."

"It turned out to be like this." Bai Xiaoya looked at her thoughtfully, with a soft smile on her face, "No wonder Team Xue said that you were like a different person after you broke up with your first love on the eve of the college entrance examination."

Chen Ru looked at her heartily: "First love?"

"Xing Ye, don't you remember?" Bai Xiaoya smiled, and found a section from the memory stored in the brain. "Speaking of which I graduated from high school, one year higher than you, it is still you.  Senior sister. At that time, because Xing was also bullied too much, I tried to stop it, but it seemed that the bullying was getting worse, so I didn’t take care of it anymore. I just had a little impression of this person. I didn’t expect it.  He will later become your first love boyfriend."

"That's just a joke."

"Well, I know." Bai Xiaoya looked at the rain curtain outside and said: "At that time, we didn't know how much damage this behavior would cause to the other party, nor did we think about what it will be in the future.  Such an irreparable mistake, so do whatever you want, regardless of the consequences."

"The world has never regretted the medicine." Chen Ruxin nodded in agreement, then didn't know what she remembered, and asked her a question: "When you were a kid, when you were about ten years old, did you meet someone younger than you in the rain?  Did you help him?"

"Ten years old?" Bai Xiaoyatuo meditated, and then he did find a paragraph from his memory, "It seems a bit of an impression, have you seen her?"

"Forget it." The question that Chen Ru had been pressing in his heart was finally solved, but the two people who were talking at this time did not notice that the pronunciation of the words "he" and "she" were the same, but the meanings were different.

Bai Xiaoya asked smoothly: "What's the matter?"

Chen Ruxin looked at her, then shook his head, just asking casually.

"I can't remember things that are too long. If you ask for more details, I'm afraid I can't answer you." Bai Xiaoya smiled, didn't think about it, but talked about it.  Another thing: "Have you heard a story?"

"What story?" Chen Ruxin asked.

"Once upon a time, there was a child named Baru whose family was killed by enemy soldiers from an early age. He saw his sister being eaten by those people. Baru, who had lost his family, was taken back away by an evil wizard. Later, Baru grew up.  When he grew older, he became a general of the empire. He killed the enemy generals and soldiers who had killed his own family, and shut the enemy soldiers who had eaten his sister’s meat in a damp and dark basement, without giving them food and water.  When the soldiers were extremely hungry, Baru used a sharp blade to cut off the flesh of those people piece by piece, and put them on a plate made of gold for them to eat. Those people were extremely hungry, so they took it.  After eating the pieces of meat on the plate, when the meat on their own body can no longer be cut, they will fight with their companions to take the meat from each other's body. In the end, those people slowly die...

Baru hates this country. If it weren't for the king's incompetence to guard his people, his parents and sister would not die in the hands of enemy soldiers.  So he killed the king of the country, and sacrificed his sister with the king's blood, and crowned himself king.  Becoming a king does not make him feel satisfied and happy, and even his whole life is living in a nightmare, every night he will reproduce the scene of his sister being eaten by others.  Later, Baru could not distinguish between reality and dreams, and became violent and mad. His sobriety time was short. He used an infinite amount of gold, silver, jade and beautiful virgins in exchange for power from the demons of the wizarding faith.  Baru has been completely swallowed by darkness. He used that power to destroy the entire country. He gradually fell in love with the feeling of having power, and was gradually swallowed by his own power.  In the end, he forgot who he was, his family, and his favorite sister, just like Baru had never existed in the world.  "

Chen Ruxin looked at her calmly: "The story is fabricated."

"I always have a strange feeling, the reality of the existence of this world, perhaps such a statement is ridiculous." Bai Xiaoya looked at her calm eyes, and said: "The world we live in, it might not have been fabricated.  I didn’t dare to think like this before, but if the world revolves around a few people, wouldn’t it be abnormal?”

     "Why do you say that?"

"Intuition." Bai Xiaoya smiled, "We are all pawns of destiny, and everyone is fighting, just like the Gu worms raised in the tank, depending on who is left in the end."

"The chess piece of destiny?"

"Heh~ Don't mind the gibberish, hold back for too long, and suddenly speak to you without knowing it." Bai Xiaoya took a sip of coffee and then smiled at her: "This may be a counselor.  A unique ability on the body?"

"..."

Next, the two of them chatted for a while, and Chen Ruxin saw that the rain outside seemed to be smaller, so he said, "I should go back. I have time to make an appointment another day."

"Alright, I'll give it to you?"

"Thank you, no need."

.........

Before leaving, Bai Xiaoya stopped her, and the things in her eyes were extremely complicated. She said: "If Baru's sister is still there, will Baru's ending be different?"

Chen Ru stopped his steps and turned to meet her gaze, "Perhaps."

.........

Walking on the street where people come and go, Chen Ruxin walks aimlessly under an umbrella.

In the previous life, the original owner was Xing Ye's lifelong obsession, how could he be allowed to be taken away by Xue Mingxuan?  The original owner wanted to marry Xue Mingxuan, but everything changed because of Xing Ye's appearance.  She hated Xing Ye, but Xing Ye died and didn't want to let her go.  In this way, the two tortured each other, and in the end they both lost, and neither of them was able to get better.

Even in the end, he was strangled to death with the handkerchief he had always cherished.  At that time, after Xing lost the original owner, he also lost his living faith. He hated the world, and then made everybody in this world feel bad.  Then, as mentioned by the system, he got the ancient memory, and then abruptly collapsed and destroyed the world.

These have to make Chen Ruxin wonder, who is Xing Ye?

Also... If Xing also knew that the white moonlight girl was still there, it was actually Bai Xiaoya, what would happen?

… Will it be that you are not so attached to this body?

There is also Bai Xiaoya, she knows too many things, which in itself is not in line with common sense.

The rain was getting heavier, Chen Ruxin slowed down and asked in his mind: "System, when did Bai Xiaoya suspect Xing Ye?"

"From the time you went to work in the studio, it was confirmed after you disappeared on the day of your engagement. It was just that there was no evidence that could be produced."

"That's it." Chen Ruxin answered, "This Bai Xiaoya...I need more detailed information."

"My words are limited."

"Well, I will think of another way." Before she knew it, she stopped in front of a jewelry store, put away the umbrella, and walked in.

The upright and gentle salesperson smiled and asked: "Hello, welcome!"

"Well." Chen Ruxin nodded, "Is there any jade suitable for men?"

"Yes, here." The man led Chen Ruxin to a counter, "What price do you want?"

"Laut fat white jade, the style is simpler."

"These are all, what style do you want?"

Chen Ruxin looked at the jade objects through the glass cabinet, "I'll see it for myself."

The salesperson smiled: "Okay, you need to call me."

Chen Ruxin was still choosing. At this time, the system suddenly said: "Choose the somewhat incomplete jade."

According to the system, Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on the slightly yellowed jade with an outer diameter of only 2 cm in the corner, which was carved with intricate and detailed patterns, and the style was simple, with the breath of annual rings.

"Waiter, I want this jade."

The waiter was slightly surprised, and her good professionalism made her continue to smile and say: "This jade is actually placed here by an acquaintance of our store manager, because the price is more expensive than the jade of the same texture, so half a year  No one asked after the past, you are still the first."

Chen Ruxin nodded: "Yeah."

"I'll wrap it up for you." The waiter put the jade in the wooden brocade box and asked with a smile, "Are you paying in cash or swiping a card?"

"Swipe the card." Chen Ruxin took out a card from her bag and handed it to the other party.

"This is your small ticket, please keep it." Chen Ruxin reached out and took it, put the brocade box in her bag, and then left the jewelry store.

The rain outside is still falling, and the neon lights on the roadside are on. At this time, there are very few people on the road.  Chen Ruxin had to cross the road to stop the taxi. When the green light on the sidewalk came on, Chen Ruxin stepped out with an umbrella.  At this moment, a car rammed over--

The system reminds: "Be careful!"

Even if she evaded in time, Chen Ruxin was still taken to the ground, her knees were accidentally scratched, and her arms were also scratched.  And that car had already escaped.

"Can you stand up?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin rose from the ground, except for the skin trauma, but no bones were injured.  If she read correctly, the license plate of that car was hidden by something.

The system sighed as if it had known it earlier: "Go to the hospital to bandage the wound."

"It's too late to go to the hospital, and Xing will be back soon." Chen Ruxin took out a handkerchief from her bag and wiped the blood stains on her knees, "I can handle it myself when I go back."

Chen Ruxin stopped a taxi on the side of the road, because she was really embarrassed and inevitably soiled the taxi seat. As compensation, she gave the driver double the money when she got off the car.

When the housekeeper saw her coming back with this look, he was a little surprised: "Miss Chen, do you need to let the doctor come over?"

"No, please trouble the butler to help me get the medicine kit." Chen Ruxin did not want to say anything more.

"Okay." The butler stopped asking, and turned to get the medicine kit.

Chen Ruxin went upstairs and simply scrubbed her body. In order to facilitate the treatment of the wound, she deliberately changed a short piece of home clothes and prepared to get the medicine kit.  But when Chen Ruxin opened the door to take the medicine box, she saw--

Xing Ye stood outside the door, looking at her blankly, her narrow eyes seemed to glow with a hint of warmth under the smudge of the light, but when you look closely, you will find that the depths of the eyes are crazy and scary.

Chen Ruxin came back to his senses: "You are back." He was exposed to some rain, and his valuable suits left traces of rain, and his hair was a bit wet... It didn't look embarrassing, but Chen Ruxin felt a bit inexplicable.  Palpitations.

Xing Ye's eyes fell on the bleeding wound on her knee, reached out and grabbed her arm, looked at the bleeding wound on it, and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

Chen Ruxin, who just wanted to say that it didn't hurt much, saw the cold expression on his face and the corners of his lips, which looked dangerous and evil.  She nodded slowly: "It hurts."

"It hurts?" Xing Ye's breath was sticky and depressed. He rubbed the delicate skin on her arm with his fingers, and looked at her tenderly: "Didn't you let you not go out if there is nothing to do these days? You are too  Not behaved... Are you so reluctant to listen to me?"

Chen Ruxin's hand was grabbed by him, and she was so powerful that she couldn't get rid of it at all.  And Xing Ye's attitude from the beginning to the end revealed a sense of disharmony, which made the scalp numb, even Chen Ruxin felt a little uneasy.  She considered her words and tried not to irritate him: "Xing Ye, I..."

"Look, it's all hurt like this." At this time, Xing Ye couldn't hear her half of the sentence. Her cold eyes couldn't see any feelings. He grabbed her hand and pulled hard, Chen Ruxin suddenly  The whole person fell uncontrollably on the sofa. Although Xing Ye's movements were rough, he avoided her wounds.  Chen Ruxin hasn't recovered yet, but seeing Xing Ye looking at her condescendingly, her thin lips coldly aroused: "Since you don't take my words as the same thing, why do you hurt me?"

"Xing Ye..."

"Shut up." Xing Ye interrupted her gently, his eyes fell on her bleeding knees, and smiled: "It's just a bruise, and you haven't been hit to death. You are lucky."

Chen Ruxin saw that his mental state was not very stable, so he stopped talking so as not to stimulate him.

"Are you going to see Xue Mingxuan next time?" Xing Ye half-kneeled in front of her, holding her injured foot with one hand, looking at her with the end of her eyes raised, her nasal voice carrying a dark breath.  :"Um?"

"The injury is an accident." Chen Ruxin did not avoid his sight, "I just want to know something about you."

"My business?" Xing Ye had a smile on his face, and his voice was as soft as the abyss demon whispering: "Your heart, I'm with you day and night, what can't you ask me directly?"

"Xing Ye, have you ever thought that your feelings for me are just empathy." Chen Ruxin looked at him and said slowly: "The person you love in your heart is not me, but the girl who saved you  I think I found it for you. If you want, I can take you to see her."

As soon as Chen Ru's words fell, Xing Ye's heart contracted suddenly, as if the entire heart was highly compressed by invisible force, and the sharp pain instantly dimmed the light in his eyes.

There is nothing more so-called heart-warming words than this.  Easily deny his feelings completely, even pretending to be ignorant.

Sure enough, this woman was full of lies from the beginning... as it was six years ago...

So what does she want to do this time?  How would you want to laugh at his self-defense?  How would you trample on your feelings for her?  Why would I hold my heart in front of her again and again, but be "treated" as a neuropathy? Is there anything more ridiculous than this?

All the previous shows of good and compromise, she really wanted to escape herself...

Why can this woman be so cold-blooded?  The person she likes is the man named Xue Mingxuan.

Sure enough, that man should have been killed!  Want to be with that man?

Stop thinking about it!

Don't even think about eternal life in this life, in the next life!  Even if he died, he would never let her wish!

It is better to kill her, so that she can no longer lie to herself, and can no longer escape her side!  The pain squeezing his lungs finally eased, and the oxygen didn't make him feel better.

Chen Ruxin saw a trace of scarlet in the corners of his eyes, and opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, because at this time Xing Ye was looking at her with a smile but a smile, and the violence in the depths of his eyes was about to tear people up.  Into pieces.

Xing Ye definitely took a look at her and turned to leave the room before she lost her sanity.

.........

Chen Ruxin was still sitting on the sofa, looking at the half-hidden door, and said to the system: "He just... just wanted to kill me, right?"

The system seems to sigh: "It seems that the lack of emotions and six desires is not blindly beneficial to your judgment."

"..." Chen Ruxin was trying to figure out the words of the system in the bottom of her heart, and she seemed to have caught something while the light flashed, but at this moment she was interrupted by the knock on the door——

"Please come in."

It was a middle-aged woman who came in. She put the medicine box on the ground and saw the wound on Chen Ruxin's knee. She sighed, "Miss Chen, let me clean the wound for you first."

Chen Ruxin knew that this person must have been called by Xing Ye, and said, "Thank you."

After the wound was bandaged, the woman urged: "Don't let water get on the wound these days, and even if there is heating in the house, it is easy to get cold in this weather if you wear so little clothes."

"I see, thank you."

"You're welcome, you will come down and finish eating in a while

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
6.9K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
2.6M 145K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.1M 71.6K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...