The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

20

1.8K 38 0
By ClarissaSim0

Chapter 20 The First Pick (20) After Being Strongly Kissed

"Your heart, your heart, wake up... Your heart..."

In a trance, Chen Ruxin heard that she was calling her name, who was calling herself?  The surrounding scenery gradually blurred and disappeared. She felt that someone was holding her hand forcefully. Chen Ruxin slowly opened her eyes, and then met Shang Xing Ye’s worried eyes, and said slightly, "Xing Ye?" The voice sounded a little hoarse, yet  Somewhat weak.

"You finally woke up." Xing also breathed a sigh of relief, helped her sit up, and then put his forehead on her forehead, only to release her body temperature.  Xing didn't have to. Those long, narrow eyes looked at her, like a winter lake, with a hint of coolness: "Do you know how long you have been asleep?"

Upon hearing this, Chen Ruxin looked up at the wall clock next to him and found that it was already night.  Did she stay in that place for so long?  It's obviously less than half an hour...

"Maybe I didn't sleep well last night." Chen Ruxin couldn't find an explanation. Everything in the dream made her instinctively choose not to tell him.  It was the first time Xing Ye looked at himself with such an expression. Chen Ruxin knew that he was probably really worried, so he shook his hand back, "I made you worried."

The displeasure in Xing Ye's heart vanished in an instant, showing that she was so weak that she couldn't bear to say something harsh.  Just worrying about her body, she said, "Come with me to the hospital tomorrow for a full-body examination."

"Okay." Chen Ruxin nodded. It may be that her consciousness stayed in that strange place for too long, which caused her to be a little sluggish.

"You haven't eaten anything tonight, I asked Lin Ma to make some digestible porridge for you." Seeing that she still wanted to sleep, Xing Ye hurriedly took a coat and put on her, "How much to eat."

"Good." Chen Ruxin didn't feel hungry, got up and followed Xing Ye downstairs.

Chen Ruxin drank half a bowl of porridge and put down the tableware. Xing also saw that she had finished eating, and she also put down the tableware.  Chen Ruxin went back to the bedroom and took a shower. She felt a little better. When she came out, she wiped the dripping hair. Xing also took the hair dryer and walked to her, gently drying her hair.  Maybe Xing Ye's movements were too gentle, maybe Chen Ruxin was too tired, so he slept directly on his waist.

Xing Ye turned down the sound of the hair dryer and touched her long hair before turning off the hair dryer.  He leaned over, picked her up and put her on the bed gently, covered her with the quilt, and lowered her head and pressed a kiss on her forehead: "Good night." He got up and left.

>>>>>>

The next day is still unclear.

Chen Ruxin woke up, and she seemed to have recovered. She got up and got out of bed to wash.  When the day came back, Chen Ruxin sat at the table, took a pen in her hand, and gradually drew the scene in her dream with simple strokes, except for the tombstone.

After the painting was finished, the sky was already bright outside, so I took a book on the paper I drew casually and pressed it down.

However, at this time, Chen Ruxin did not know that this behavior would change in the future, nor did he know that everything was actually doomed.

Chen Ruxin went to wash her face again and put on a light makeup by the way to make her complexion look better.

After going downstairs and having breakfast with Xing Ye, Chen Ruxin went to the hospital with him.

After the inspection, Chen Ruxin's condition looked good, not as sluggish as last night.  After leaving the hospital, Xing didn't worry about her alone, opened the car door for her, and said, "Come to the company with me."

"I'm fine." After getting in the car, Chen Ruxin said: "I have to go back to school to get some things, and then go to the senior sister's side."

"I will pick you up later?"

"I may go back sooner than you." Chen Ruxin allowed him to play with his hands and said, "Look at that time?"

Xing Ye smiled and kissed her hair top: "Then I will be back early today."

Chen Ruxin was sent to school, and Xing also saw her leave, and then asked the driver to turn around and go to the company.

Chen Ruxin went back to the dormitory to get her notebook, and then went to the senior sister's place again. When she left from the senior sister's place, the senior sister remembered something and said, "The days when you couldn't get in touch, I heard people say that  The surname Xue came to your dormitory and said to see if he could find any clues, do you know?"

"I don't know." Chen Ruxin's eyes dropped slightly, "Thank you, elder sister, for telling me this."

The movement of the senior sister stopped and said, "I just remembered this."

Seeing that she was busy, Chen Ruxin said, "Then I won't disturb the senior sister."

"Remember to close the door when you leave." The senior sister continued to be busy without looking back.

After leaving school, Chen Ruxin was going to Xing Ye's company.  At this moment, a silver-gray car stopped in front of her, the window lowered, revealing Xue Mingxuan's still handsome face.  He looked at Chen Ruxin and said, "Shall we talk?"

Thinking of looking for Bai Xiaoya to find out about the situation, Chen Ruxin nodded: "Yes."

Getting in the car, Xue Mingxuan glanced over the computer she was holding, and said, "Are there any places you want to go?"

"I am free." Chen Ruxin doesn't care where the location is.

"In this case, let me take you to a place."

About an hour later, the car stopped in a place similar to a resort.

After getting out of the car, Chen Ruxin took a deep breath and found that the mountains were beautiful, the air was scented with cold flowers, and the plum blossoms above the mountains were like snow and fire, wandering in the valley.  The wind blows, and a faint floral fragrance lingers on the tip of the nose.

Not far away, rows of antique buildings stood there, giving people the illusion of being in the peach blossom garden.

Chen Ruxin looked at the retro buildings around, and wondered: "Here is it?"

"One of the projects invested by the Xue family, currently only part of the venue is open to tourists." Xue Mingxuan walked in front and stretched out his hand towards her, "Let's go, just ahead."

Chen Ruxin nodded, signaled that he knew it, and said to the hand he stretched out: "Thank you, I'm not tired."

A trace of disappointment appeared in Xue Mingxuan's eyes, but he quickly disappeared, and his face was restored to his former handsomeness, with a wry smile at the corner of his mouth: "I thought we could still be friends."

Chen Ruxin did not answer, these are no longer important.

The two walked for a while, and they didn't meet anyone on the road. Maybe this place belongs to a place that has not yet been opened to the outside world.

Chen Ruxin walked slowly, so he didn't feel tired either.

Finally, I stopped in front of a house with blue bricks and green tiles, and saw a middle-aged man in his forties in Tang suit standing at the door. When he saw Xue Mingxuan, he bowed respectfully and said, "Master San, you are back.  , Are you going to eat now?"

"Yeah." Xue Mingxuan nodded, "I have work."

"Okay, three young masters, wait a minute." After the middle-aged man in Tang suit stepped back, Xue Mingxuan led Chen Ruxin to the quaint restaurant.

Walking into the restaurant, Chen Ruxin glanced at the clock on the wall, only to realize that twelve o'clock had already passed.

After lunch, the two sat down at the stone table in the courtyard.  Afternoon tea is lingering, it is a moment of relaxation.  Chen Ruxin saw that he hadn't said any business plans yet, so he asked directly: "What are you going to tell me?"

"I want to take you to a place."

At the look in his expectant eyes, when Chen Ruxin was about to refuse, the system suddenly said in his mind: "Host, promise him." Chen Ruxin nodded: "Where?"

Xue Mingxuan looked at her with a gentle look and smiled: "I think you will like it."

There is no fluctuation in Chen Ru's heart, and he does not comment on it.

Then, the two left the quaint house, walked a distance, and took the cable car to the opposite mountain.  Sitting on the cable car and looking out, the cliffs on both sides are continuous, the strange peaks are beautiful, and there is a large lake below, and the reflections in the water show the beautiful mountains and rivers.

About ten minutes later, the cable car stopped.  The destination was a slightly sloping grassland. Xue Mingxuan took her to a more level place above, pointing to the endless silver and white surrounding the golden and dancing with the wind, looking back and smiling gently at her: "Do you like it?"

Chen Ruxin looked at the sea of ​​flowers below that seemed to be out of sight. Countless white chrysanthemums were blooming in the wind, and the pure white petals wrapped the golden yellow flower disk in the center. The sea of ​​flowers swayed with the wind.  It is a more real scene than in a dream.

"Very beautiful."

.........

After watching Huahai, Chen Ruxin looked thoughtful on the way back.  Although she couldn't see any emotions on the face, this kind of performance showed that she had some fluctuations in her heart.

Xue Mingxuan felt a little bit happy about this, thinking that everything he arranged was not in vain.

Looking at the distant scenery outside the car window, the twilight had already begun to drop. Chen Ruxin glanced at the man driving next to him and said: "I should go back, he will be worried when it is too late."

Xue Mingxuan's face stagnated for a moment, but he quickly recovered his appearance as if nothing had happened, and smiled: "Okay, I'll send you."

"Thank you." Chen Ruxin said politely and asked Bai Xiaoya's contact information, but it didn't come in vain.

In the car, Chen Ruxin half-squinted his eyes to calm down.

Xue Mingxuan looked at her compelling face after closing her eyes through the rearview mirror. For the first time, he felt that Yeyan's appearance would have an inviolable sense of sacredness.  The background in which he grew up caused him to wear colored glasses to gorgeous, coquettish women, and disdain them in his heart.  But the person in front of him has gradually subverted his previous cognition. Perhaps she should have known since she left to S City without saying goodbye six years ago that Chen Ruxin is different from those women.

Even if she lacks feelings now, the reason and perception of normal people are still there, and she is unwilling to accept herself again.  Xue Mingxuan undoubtedly regretted that he had approached the other party with the purpose of using the other party.  If, at that time, he could be more honest, would the ending be different?

Unfortunately, there is really no regret medicine in the world.

He is very contradictory in his heart. He does not want Chen Ruxin to be destroyed in the hands of that person in the end, does not want her to be implicated, and does not want to stand on the opposite side of her in the end.

When there is a feeling of care in your heart, it is difficult to calmly analyze the right and wrong and the gains and losses of the whole thing.

But in fact, the above did not give him too much time.  The collection of evidence is almost done, just waiting to wipe out the opponent's minions and bring that person to justice.

In fact, he did not have much time to think about it.

The car stopped and Chen Ruxin was about to get off.  At this time, Xue Mingxuan took her hand and looked at her intently: "Ru Xin."

Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on his grasping hand, "What's the matter?"

I want to start again with you.  "Xue Mingxuan's attitude is extremely formal, looking at Chen Ruxin seriously, "That person is not as simple as you think, you should not be deceived by him."  "

Of course she knows that Xing is not that simple, but there is no causal relationship.  Chen Ruxin broke away from his hand and said lightly: "You have passed."

"Your heart, stay with me, I will treat you well." Xue Mingxuan's eyes were eagerly written, "It was my fault before, can you trust me again?"

There was no fluctuation in Chen Ruxin's eyes, and he only said two words softly: "Sorry." After speaking, he stretched out his hand and pushed open the car door.

"Your heart!" Xue Mingxuan held her shoulders recklessly, so strong that she couldn't help frowning, "Let go...well!"

The tongue pried her lips open, Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand and pushed him away, but soon his hands were bound by him.  For the first time, Chen Ruxin's kiss to someone else felt a greasy nausea from deep in her heart, which made her tremble all over.  But this scene fell in the eyes of others but it became uncontrollable...

Xue Mingxuan felt that she was no longer struggling, and then let go of her. When she met her cold and not a little shaken eyes, Xue Mingxuan suddenly felt dull.  Chen Ruxin wiped her lips, as if she was wiping something dirty. She only heard her faintly say: "Thank you for sending me back." Then she left without returning to the car.

Xue Mingxuan's face instantly turned blue, his hands clenched into fists, and he hammered the steering wheel fiercely.  He leaned on the back of the leather chair, and gradually calmed down the anger and unwillingness in his heart.

At this time, another luxurious black SUV drove by. Xue Mingxuan keenly raised his head and faced a pair of sharp knives with cold eyes. The killing intent inside made Xue Mingxuan's body subconsciously make a defensive posture.

Xue Mingxuan's strained nerves were loosened until the SUV disappeared from sight. Such murderous intent was simply creepy...

.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 522 29
Author: Danhua Shoumo After Yuntang's sudden death, she obtained the role-playing system. She decided to sign a contract with the system...
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
444K 25.4K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
193K 4.3K 174
In the abuse text, the female protagonist has been chasing behind the male protagonist, being abused and tortured, and only the male supporting chara...