The woman in captivity by the...

By ClarissaSim0

Not mine.. 被反派圈养的女人 作者:西瓜灯 She lost her memory and was told by the system that as long as the villain loves h... More

1(first world)
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (2nd world)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48(3rd w)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78(4th)
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165

3

2.8K 54 3
By ClarissaSim0

Chapter 3 First Pick (03) Unexpected Visitor

After the college entrance examination was over, the summer heat did not change at all, and the outside sunlight was already close to "serious", which also caused Chen Ruxin to seldom go out and only wait for the results at home.

On this day, Chen Ruxin received a call from the mother of the original owner, asking Chen Ruxin to prepare to go abroad and stay for a while.

Chen Ru thought for a while, and then refused.

In previous years, the original proprietor would indeed go to live with her parents for a period of time on holidays, but Chen Ruxin did not want to have extra troubles. She herself did not know how the task was completed, nor did she want to involve the original proprietor's parents.  Moreover, the relationship between the original owner and his parents is not close, and it is really unnecessary.

After all, she can't guarantee that the mission will be successful.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Ru was resting on the sofa with his right index finger bent against his chin. He looked through the thin sheets of paper in his left hand. He did not know what he thought of.  There is a violent campus environment, these are the culprits that caused his personality distortion, right?" Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly, and he said quietly: "I just don't know what happened afterwards, or what happened again..."

"The system is dead, and something is burning paper."

If Chen Ru hadn’t heard of it, he continued with the useful information compiled and analyzed: "I think, I know what to do."

"Hey!"

Chen Ruxin put away a few pieces of paper in his hand, and said coldly: "You are as quiet as a chicken, system."

System: QAQ disgusted by the host

.........

After the results of the college entrance examination came out, Chen Ruxin's results were considered normal, and any major with a big x would probably not be a problem.  Chen Ruxin, who is holding a notebook, filled in the psychology major of X in her first choice.  Then she decided not to accept the adjustment, and after she was sure that there was no problem at all, Chen Ruxin closed her notebook and prepared to take a nap.

A few days later, when the admission results came out, Chen Ruxin was not surprised at all. After a few simple words with the class teacher, he packed his luggage and boarded the flight to S city.

She didn't know that when she called the class teacher, Xue Mingxuan was in the class teacher's office, and because the class teacher's mobile phone voice was too loud, he listened to the whole process.  After learning that she was accepted by X University, Xue Mingxuan was not surprised.

After all, the woman has been following in his footsteps to get admitted to the military academy in City B, and she is still her girlfriend in name.

Xue Mingxuan remembered in a daze, it seems that the two have not been in contact for a long time.  Earlier, he felt that the other party was trying to catch it, but when he learned from the head teacher that she had left on the flight to City H, and he didn't know anything, he realized that he seemed to be passionate about himself...

This feeling... is slightly complicated.

Xue Dashao couldn't figure it out. Not long ago, Chen Ruxin, who was willing to do everything with his heart, turned his face and refused to recognize him, or he didn't take him seriously.  What was everything before then?

Could it be that he was actually fooled by a woman?  !

This weird sense of gap made him taste the unnaturalness of embarrassment with anger and anger for the first time, and Xue Mingxuan blushed all of a sudden. In order to prevent the head teacher from discovering his abnormality, he hurriedly found an excuse to leave the office.

Xue Mingxuan stood in front of the sink outside the bathroom, washed his face, and gritted his teeth in front of the mirror.

"Chen, Ru, Xin!"

At this time, Chen Ruxin was already on the plane. She ordered a comfortable business class. After reading the magazine for a while, she put on her blindfold and fell asleep.  When she woke up again, the plane had landed, and she walked out of the airport with her luggage.

It was noon at this time, and the sun outside was very big. Chen Ruxin took a taxi to leave and stayed in a star-rated hotel not far from the school according to the original plan.

Because it was an appointment in advance, after Chen Ruxin took out her ID card, she was taken directly to the corresponding room by the staff.

The summer vacation just passed, and it was the beginning of school in an instant. Chen Ruxin enrolled in the psychology major of X University as planned.

Chen Ruxin quit her job as a model earlier and stopped taking up the job. She refused the excellent conditions proposed by the scout, and stayed at school with peace of mind to do research with her instructor.

Studying is boring and tasteless, but Chen Ruxin is not disgusted, but enjoys such a comfortable life.  If it weren't for the task, maybe it would be good to go on like this.

Earlier, Chen Ruxin also wanted to find Xing Ye as soon as possible, but no matter what method she used, she could not find this person.

I even spent a lot of money to hire a few private investigators, but I could not get satisfactory clues and results.  It seems that there is no such person as Xing Ye in the world.

Reluctantly, Chen Ruxin had to give up actively searching.

In the blink of an eye, three years later, Chen Ruxin completed the credits in advance, and then chose to study with Professor Tan for postgraduate studies, while doing experiments with his tutor, while studying for a master's course in advance.  At this time, Chen Ruxin's green look has fully grown and become even more dazzling. Even if he wears a white coat all day long, he still can't conceal the gorgeous amorous feelings on that face.

If it weren't for Chen Ruxin's weak temperament, those eyes would be calm and calm at all times, calmly without turbulence, and barely suppressed the coquettish aura that comes with that face, I am afraid that this face will cause a lot of trouble.  trouble.

But even so, there are still some unwilling coercion and temptation to make them subdue.

However, Chen Ruxin followed a calf-protecting Professor Tan, and those people were forced to give up by the name of Professor Tan.

At the beginning, Chen Ruxin chose Professor Tan. It was purely because the breath of the other person made him feel nostalgic. It seems that in the endless years, there was an elderly who has been taking care of herself.

This feeling is very strange, even if she loses her past memories, she will not forget it.

Professor Tan is nominally a professor at the Military Medical University of S City. He comes from a military family. He also holds an important position in the military as a major teacher-professor.

It is also a coincidence that this fate was still in an informal occasion of cultural exchanges between Chinese and Japanese college students. At that time, Chen Ruxin was accepted as a wall flower role as a recognized school flower of X University.  Originally, Chen Ruxin only needed to make a wall flower quietly, but there were people in Japan who were doing things elegantly. The representative of the Chinese college students was naturally not to be outdone. The wall flower Chen Ruxin was accidentally swept away by the wind.

The atmosphere on the court was very delicate. Seeing that things were not going well, it was impossible to close the court. At that time, both China and Japan were calm at the upper level, but the palms of their hands were sweating anxiously.  However, Chen Ruxin, who was swept away by the wind, walked out of her position, calmly and calmly took over the microphone from our representative. His eyes calmly looked at the Japanese representative who was involved in trouble.  All of a sudden, the restless place was suppressed.

In fact, Chen Ruxin didn't do anything, she just took the other party's words back one by one, expressing just the right humility to prevent the other party from picking out the thorns, and at the same time slapped the other party in the face without rudeness. Seeing the representative who caused the trouble was ashamed.  He bowed his head and bowed at 90 degrees in salute. Anyone on the court could see the deep apology of the representative of this bow. Chen Ruxin also bowed slightly in return. The atmosphere of the needle tip towards the wheat was easily resolved, and things were thunderous.  The applause subsided.

On that day, everyone present remembered Chen Ruxin, a college X student who was beautiful and calm.  Among them, Professor Tan, who was sitting in a high-level seat in China, noticed Chen Ruxin from the very beginning. He really felt that it was rare for a student who was too splendid but not spoiled, especially after seeing her series of actions.  The use of warfare in this kind of occasion is so subtle that it is not easy to detect, and he immediately developed a love for talent. When he went off the field, he asked her assistant to stop Chen Ruxin who was preparing to stand, and then directly asked her if she wanted to be her own student.  .

Chen Ruxin naturally readily agreed.

This is how things are, not accidental, but inevitable.  Chen Ruxin just stood up at the right time and used an understatement to resolve the embarrassment between the two sides. This behavior naturally fell into the eyes of the interested.

In fact, no matter what representatives are present, they can speak well. It's just that few people can do it when the leadership atmosphere on both sides seems a little dignified.

In this way, Chen Ruxin took the postgraduate entrance examination of the Military Medical University of S City, and followed Professor Tan to concentrate on his studies. In addition to Chen Ruxin, Professor Tan also brought two Ph.D fellows and senior sisters.  Just like this for another year, when the system thought that Chen Ruxin had forgotten the task and was ready to follow Professor Tan to do his studies at ease, an unexpected person appeared in front of Chen Ruxin.

On that day, Chen Ruxin, who was writing a paper in the dormitory, received a call from Professor Tan. Seeing the number of her tutor on the screen, Chen Ruxin didn't think much about picking it up.

She didn't wait for her to speak, she just listened to Professor Tan, who was opposite, sounded obviously surprised: "Ru Xin, have you ever been a student of XX Key Middle School?"

"Well, yes." Chen Ruxin saved half of the paper, then raised his hand to close the notebook.

"Then it seems that the stinky boy didn't deceive me, the old man." Professor Tan seemed to be smiling. "I knew you were the person my grandson liked. I shouldn't stop him from applying for a vacation."

"...Your grandson?" Chen Ru paused, standing in front of the green potted plant, half of her body was soaked in the setting sun, she seemed to grasp something suddenly in her mind.

"Well, he just graduated this year and came to see me as an old man. At noon he originally asked him to help me send you the information you asked about last time. After I heard that you were my student, he has already gone to where you are.  Campus..."

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 522 29
Author: Danhua Shoumo After Yuntang's sudden death, she obtained the role-playing system. She decided to sign a contract with the system...
4.6K 61 77
[Time Travel and Rebirth] "The Beast World is Coming: Close the Door and Release the Beast Master!" Author: Leng Qingcheng [Complete] Link:https://w...
298K 6.3K 119
In the book, the male lead is the heroine's older brother. The male supporting role is disliked by the female protagonist and has a terminal illness...
6.9K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...