Red Widow

By bitoff1bitofmarvel

Nat and Yelena have reunited and are living together in when the Red Widow is sent to eliminate them. Who wil... More

•characters & aesthetics•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
A/N

•4•

2.3K 59 0
By bitoff1bitofmarvel

Anastasia Katrina Petrova
Pov

I woke up and loaded all my weapons and my prepared myself to go into a fight and put more red on my ledger.

I felt like a puppet for the red room, however my robotic self took over when I got to the doors of their apartment.

I attempted to pick the lock when I heard a few footsteps I sensed from the right of the apartment.

I took out my knife and places it in my belt to grab after I kicked in the door.

I lifted my right leg and with all the power I could I kicked the door in and took as many shots as I could to see what I could eliminate at a first chance.

I could feel the cold metal of my knife on my hand as I began to fight Yelena with Natalia fighting me from the behind.

I felt some fabric snake around my neck and began to feel like I was running out of air.

I was trained for this situation.

I knew what to do.

I used the power I could gather from Natalia holding me and swung both of my feet into Yelena's stomach and had her doubled over taking steps back when I turned around to fight Natalia.

I threw a punch at her jaw as

I yelled in her face "you traitor to the Red Room they gave you a home"

I dodged a punch and tried to kick her round the back of the legs.

I forgot we had been trained the same way so she knew what I was doing and dodged it.

She got a few good punches to my stomach and it felt like I was going to throw up but it also felt like I couldn't breathe.

I could hear slight footsteps from behind me, I quickly threw a punch with my right arm and threw the knife in my left arm and caught it and did three jabs with it both of the girls just missing them.

I heard Natalia tell Yelena to "go and get something"

I knew I had to get Natalia whilst she was alone.

I began to throw her around she went into a door frame and seemed really mad after that and said "at least you know i have a better shot when i am mad"

I ended up on the cold wood floor with Natalia trying to get through to me saying "Calm down Anastasia" I felt my body loose tension.

She knew who I was.

I felt the person the Red Room trained come back and I grabbed a plate and smashed it over her head and managed to knock her to the floor.

When feet appeared in my vision and so did some red dust.

I felt a wave come over me, I couldn't tell what the emotion was.

I felt sincere and sorry.

I looked at the two girls I was trained to hate however idolized and said "thank you"

I got odd looks from the both of them.

"I hated it there" they looked understanding which is something I had never really seen in my life.

It kind of felt safe to be with them.

However trust is earnt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 711 24
Her past came to haunt her.Will the Avengers help her to fight her past? Will Black Widow ever find peace?
16.7K 251 15
Six-year-old Drew has never had a real childhood. Starting just a few months after she was born, Drew was the property of Hydra until she turned thre...
308K 6.6K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
13.7K 210 15
Natasha left her past and everyone in it, including Y/n Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Y/n grows dark and deadly without her sister and is now known to...