Team Crafted High School AU

By Sitting_in_my_Ships

Mitch has been moved around a lot and has finally found a home equal to him, maybe. Ty knows damn well if his... More

Chapter one:
Chapter Two:
A/n
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Serious A/N please read
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
So many a/ns damn...
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Ending One (Chapter Eighteen)
Ending Two (Chapter Nineteen)
A/n: ask book
A/n: Revision?

Chapter Six:

1K 42 6
By Sitting_in_my_Ships

Oh my god this chapter is going to be really offensive so please trigger warning: bullying, language, sexual content and I do not mean any of this damn you seniors in the story.
------
Sub's POV:
My alarm broke through my hazy dream, jolting me awake. I shot my hand out from under the covers to turn it off, then tucked it back under. Burying my head into my pillow, I let out a sigh of content at the silence.

It was broken when my mom softly knocked on my door.

"Sub sweetie? You're going to be late to school," her voice was just above a whisper as she opened my door. I nodded, but buried my head deeper into my covers. I heard her sigh and make her way across my room. I jumped slightly when her hand touched my shoulder, but quickly relaxed.

"Sorry for scaring you," she hushed, rubbing circles on my back. She always woke me up like this, no matter the time of day.

"Your breakfast will get cold if you stay in any longer," she warned as she got back up and walking out. Now I sat up and out of my warm covers. It became difficult to get around ever since my eyesight fully left me, the doctors said I should be happy that my hearing wasn't fading now.

I had my sight once, when I was five. Then it just started to get affected. Thus finding out my retina had detached in both eyes and was not salvageable. It just spiraled downward from there. To top that off my vocal chords never developed. Hip hip hurray for me, bitter thoughts echoed.

I made my way to my closet, picking up the closest shirt and jacket. I felt the tags for labels. After my blindness, my mom was kind enough to come up with a system for colors. One stitch is white, and so forth.

I ended up with a white shirt and my favorite green jacket, along with jeans and shoes. Then I made my way down the hallway and into the kitchen. Thank god for one stories.

My mom had already left for work, due to my medical problems she needed to work two shifts at her job, making her absent for most of the day and night.

As I was eating, the doorbell rang. Instantly knowing who it was I jumped up and almost tripped getting to the door. When I opened it I was pulled into a tight hug.

"Hi Baby," Ethan signed into my back, making me smile even bigger. I pulled back so I could locate his face. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Height perks. Once I pulled away I felt him move back slightly, taking my hand.

"Are you ready," he signed each letter into my palm. Since most common words were used through the air, he spelled words out onto my palm or on my back. I nodded, smiling brightly.

"Want the last piece of toast," I asked. I felt him sign a no before picking me up by my waist, slinging me over his shoulder. To hold me up, he almost purposely put his hands on my ass, probably to annoy me. It did. I used my arms to pull myself up a little, frowning.

"Down," I signed, all I heard was short breath of air. He laughed! He moved me lower until he was holding under my knees. I just let my hands hang loosely below me.

"You're so light," I felt him trace into my thigh. Heat was rising to my face, or was it cause of blood flow. Finally he set me, or swung me, onto the couch. I landed with a oomph, knocking the air from my lungs.

"Really," I asked him. I didn't get a quick response back. I felt Ethan sit in my lap, straddling me. He placed a quick peck on my lips before taking my hand again.

"Oh it was necessary. I'll go get your stuff," he pecked me again before getting off and walking away. I heard him opening my door to retrieve my backpack. I sat correctly on the couch, crossing my arms and letting out a huff.

Ethan's footsteps faded back in, then got muffled by the carpet. I strained my hearing before being startled by Ethan sneaking up on me.

"Ass," I signed. I heard him huff out before pecking me on the lips. "And you did eat my toast!!"

--Time Skip-

We somehow managed to get to the car without pausing to 'speak'. The only reason Ethan could drive was that... Well... He chose not to talk. When I got to the school and needed help Ethan was assigned to me. I found out that when he was 15 he saw something bad and... Vowed to never speak...

I could tell when he wanted to scream at the others, tell jokes, or to even laugh. He didn't want to tell the others though and be even more pressured to speak.

"What's the sky like today," I asked, leaning my head against his car window.

"Blue like sadness. With a touch of white like your oh so pure self," Ethan gave a little sigh after it, making me believe he was smirking. Dick.

I felt the car stop and heard Ethan opening the doors. Time to start hell.

Everyone was just screaming, most likely making my ears bleed. I reached into the side of my bag and pulled out my blindfold. It covered my eyes and ears, muffling the sounds and random flashes of light I still got.

Ethan took my hand and helped my get through the crowd.

"Hey look. It's the freshman nerd with his psycho boyfriend."

"Go back to the asylum freaks."

"Idiots."

None of the comments really stung me. Even brainless zombies could have better insults. Speaking of them... I haven't heard them yet...

I spoke too soon, cause right then I felt myself torn from Ethan, an arm wrapped around my neck. I clawed at it, only getting a kick to my stomach as a response.

"So, as an outsider. What do you think of the human race," the seniors voice was right by my ear. I heard a few of his friends snickering. In the background I could hear the squeak of shoes on the floor.

"Aw. The little demon spawn is trying to get to his physically ill boyfriend," his voiced continued. I struggled even harder to get free of his grip, and I didn't was to result in biting like last time. A heavy thud got me to freeze up, thinking of the worst.

"Hey!! Pick on your own grade," a new voice rang, luckily a friend. A violent one. I was able to slip from his grip, crawling to the person who fell. Like my worst thought possible, it was Ethan.

"Look who's talking. The whore." The seniors chuckled.

"Excuse me," Taylor's voice got higher, meaning he was getting pissed, "I would love to knock your teeth out, but that would be making you look better."

"Save you comments. I know you're a weak low life. I can still hear you begging for more, withering under me. How much is your brother charging now?"

Dead. Silence. Followed by a literal crack. I heard the seniors jaw crack. More shouting and I could hear the fighting.

"ENOUGH." Oh no... It was the principle.

--Time Skip--

Ethan and I didn't get detention, luckily. I found out Taylor wasn't the only fighting. Jordan and Jerome jumped in as soon as the senior spoke. I knew Taylor had a bad life, but that bad? He got one week detention. The senior he hit was red hat guy. He got a broken jaw and two week suspension. His friends, off the hook.

It was lunch and Ethan helped me up to the rooftop where everyone was. As I got up I felt arms wrap around me. This time a hug.

"Please tell me you're ok," Ty's voice was right by my ear. I nod and hug him back gentle. He pulled back and helped me sit next to him.

"Taylor's in prison," Jordan spoke up, sounding bitter, "I couldn't sit with him."

"Are you two inseparable," Mitch asked quietly. He was super nice, so far as I knew.

"He was a shaky sobbing mess. They made me leave him like that. He's not gonna calm down," Jordan now was sounding desperate, "they really fucked up bad. If I see his moose friend or that fox face I'm breaking their jaw too."

I felt Ethan wrap his arms around me, resting his chin on my head. He started to mess with my hand, writing out simple words.

"Love. You," he signed word for word. I smiled quietly to myself.

"Love back," I signed simply.
------
Sorry not sorry.
It might be short but yeah.
Sorry if you were triggered.
Again who should I write next? It can be anyone. Even if they already had a chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
9.7K 214 49
Katlyn Lives in Massachusetts, Usa. She dreams to escape in which she does, finally seeing her brother after 3 years without contact. Somethings chan...
40.3K 977 29
A boy ran away from his captors, not knowing why they caught him in the first place. He didn't know his name, his parents, but he does know that he d...
77K 1.9K 21
Jerome, the beta of his tribe is forced away from his native home and is turned into a weapon beyond his knowledge. Mitch, a regular crafter stumbles...